(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

6 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,426 posts
  • 797 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by wisefwumyogwave
  • Topic is favorited by 207 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 425 votes
    44%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    21%
  • Don't Care 338 votes
    35%

(961 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Tie Fighter Mod 1 (resized).jpg
Tie Fighter mod (resized).jpg
IMG_5623 (resized).jpg
IMG_5624 (resized).jpg
IMG_5622 (resized).jpg
D552F2B5-C68E-4001-81F4-9E4D7F86B508 (resized).jpeg
Mezel Mods foundry scoop light (resized).jpg
20211004_170546 (resized).jpg
20210818_193825 (resized).jpg
20210910_195820_capture (resized).jpg
Bare Post Mando LE (resized).jpg
65893667-A247-4E6A-9CC3-677954BA59DD (resized).jpeg
39F87BE0-04DF-401E-B143-859B04F92E40 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7908 (resized).JPG
IMG_0676 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0685 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2976 Super Awesome Pinball Show interview with Brian Eddy. Posted by jellikit (5 months ago)

Post #3298 First look and initial impressions. Posted by ZMeny (5 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider happy81724.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#88 6 months ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Hey Guys
Looks like the Kaneda is out of the bag and if the rumor is true looking for what we can expect in a new Stern pin? Whos in whos out and who doesn't care?

How accurate is Kaneda at getting it right?

#92 6 months ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

I did notice Kaneda announced Mando as a sure thing, and then a few hours later one of his comments on FB said he was "90% sure". And then he said Scooby Spooky as if it was old news, but now he's saying it's something else. Hmmm

Ok, I hate the stern Star Wars. Way way too hard but I was thinking to try an art addition but I know I’ll hate it. If stern Star Trek would of been Star Wars it would be amazing. I love Star Wars but not Star Trek theme wise but it’s opposite pin wise. Since mando would not be a Steve r design I would be interested. I bought LZ LE and it shot well but for an le price not worth it. Hardly anything that grabbed our interest and once we got gnr SE which was $7155 with tax it really showed how little they put in the LZ

#95 6 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Best get ready now!

Sounds like he might be full of BS so I’m not getting excited yet

#105 6 months ago
Quoted from LordHumungus:

With the exception of STLE none of the LE's I bought were worth it. I don't find LZ to be as bad as its made out to be, I like that style, simple and fast but I can see the disappointment.

Yeah, I agree. If it’s not a keeper to buy a nib le isn’t worth it. Luckily tmnt I knew was a keeper. STle I bought way after for 8k but love it. Deadpool le I got a couple months ago after owning the pro so I knew it was a keeper too. The other LEs I moved on because it wasn’t worth it especially if they don’t change much between them and the prem. Aiq the art didn’t change which was disappointing

1 week later
#643 5 months ago

Seems like it’s very hard to get an LE for this one. I am supposed to be locked in if I want one but anyone else hearing the same? The guy I get my pins from usually has a couples Les but not this time. I am taking his so luckily he isn’t a fan

#645 5 months ago
Quoted from Bud:

I am unable to source an LE. Everyone is sold out that I’ve talked to. Also not interested in buying a scalped LE.

What’s a scalped le?

I guess I am lucky to lock in with one but curious what you’re talking about?

#647 5 months ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

He’s talking about someone reselling for a profit.

Oh, yeah, That sucks for sure. I’ve been fortunate to be able to find Les on the last couple releases for standard prices. The only one we have kept is tmnt. Lz and aiq we just didn’t like enough for an le but I sold them for a Min loss. I’m excited to get mando. I wanted to love Star Wars stern but I couldn’t. I loved everything about it except the play. I’m hoping this is a home run being a huge SW fan

#668 5 months ago

For me it’s not fomo and if you look at my sales I’m not flipping or making money. I get the LE because with covid There wasn’t anywhere to play them. Now you have to wear masks so rather just try it out and sell if it’s not a keeper. Even if you lose a small amount selling to me it’s worth it. If I was losing thousands then I wouldn’t buy one. Of the last 3, only tmnt has been a keeper

#674 5 months ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

It’s fomo and impatience. You can wait until the game is released and, you know, look at it before buying it. If your goal is just to try instantaneously (irrational) buy a pro, or just a couple of months for a premium. There is no rationality to blindly ordering an LE outside of being a collector.

Eh, Whatever you want to call it. Impatience is more accurate. Missing out isn’t accurate. If I could get a prem as quick as an LE I would do it. I don’t care much for pros

#677 5 months ago
Quoted from grantopia:

So...you're good with potentially losing a few hundred or a thousand bucks to avoid wearing a mask to try out your 5-10K investment before you buy it? That'll show em...

Show who? I’d rather play in the comfort of my home and that’s worth the money to me. Never said a thousand. I am ok with “losing” a couple hundred

#681 5 months ago
Quoted from grantopia:I dont know who...whoever you're trying to make a point to by essentially paying a few hundred bucks to not wear a mask for 15 minutes to test out a game, then buy it to enjoy in your own home after that. Not my money though, I'm happy people are willing to take the hit so I can scoop one up when the code is compete way cheaper.

I’m not trying to make a point but apparently you are trying to for some reason. It’s going over super well too.

#686 5 months ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Sure, you just made a point to specifically mention covid and masks, but I'm sure that was totally unintentional. When you're ready to take that loss lemme know ha.

Yep, it’s the reason I am buying LEs during this time and not in the past. Don’t worry, it won’t be for sale to you. Good luck being a troll

#698 5 months ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Are there Stern LE’s from the past few years that have held their value? I haven’t looked in a while but it used to be you could generally pick them up at or below retail six months or a year after they were released.

I don’t know nib purchase prices on some a few years back but recent ones there are some up from nib

Imdn, DP, Jurassic park are fetching more

Munsters, BKSOR, tmnt are lower

Aiq seems to be same price

Stranger things is all over the place and lz is early to tell but I think it will settle in the mid 8s like tmnt

#729 5 months ago
Quoted from grantopia:

I'm over myself enough to try a game before I buy it and not make "subtle" jabs at people trying to get past all this pandemic crap, so no need to worry about me. I'm hoping its a good player so I can pick one up cheaper in a few months.

Subtle jabs, you’re really trying to go with that lol. You still don’t understand it’s how I’ve got to play pins through this. You’re bad at trolling plus how many LEs have you owned? Looks like this would be you’re first Le for the newer pins so you’re just being a troll like I said earlier. I guess what ever gets you through the day

#732 5 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah you probably do. Maybe you can add people to your group by completing tasks like team up from Deadpool and it will help you in your missions?

I hope they have co-op, they haven’t done it since tmnt and is one of the reasons we like it.
It’s fun to play with the family especially a family of 4!

#735 5 months ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Sadly, it's not screen accurate at all!

I found the same thing. I had a BKSOR with topper and his head would track the ball to the lane, talk trash, get hit in the face, etc. it was really cool. I was hoping Star Wars was going to have similar playfield interactions.

#741 5 months ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Whoa, you brought it up first, so I'm "going with" what you said your reason. That is correct, it would be my first, hence why I would be insane to not play it first before I spent that kind of cash on a game, troll. Sorry I'm not rich enough for ya, hope trolling me gets you through your day.

It has nothing to do about being rich. You have a great lineup and could clearly afford an LE if you sold a couple pins.

Quoted from grantopia:

So...you're good with potentially losing a few hundred or a thousand bucks to avoid wearing a mask to try out your 5-10K investment before you buy it? That'll show em...

"I get the LE because with covid There wasn’t anywhere to play them. Now you have to wear masks so rather just try it out and sell if it’s not a keeper."

Here is my quote bringing up why I buy Le's. Then you decided that you should chime in and let me know how excited you were for people like me to buy and lose money so you can buy it up. So maybe you have just been waiting for the right one. Bottom line, you have never done that in the past but you wanted to make a bunch of comments to be a troll. Then you switched gears to make it sound like I'm doing for other reasons around covid.

As much as its been fun hearing you tell me why I am wrong for buying them unseen its time to stop talking with you as its ruining the thread. I'll buy it, enjoy it, might keep it or sell. That might upset you or you might not understand why I do what i do but life will go on

#756 5 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’m lucky. I was late to the Mando party, someone spoiled the end of season 2, and I forgot about it by the time I watched it. Haha

I have to watch season 2 yet. We got caught up in Kobra Khai so making a point to watch Mando next. We will probably start it all over because it’s been a bit

#762 5 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Is cobra Kai good?

Yeah, very good especially if you have seen the karate kid. They did an awesome job with the characters and story lines. I usually don’t get through a lot of series but this one I watched multiple episodes a week

#777 5 months ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

Anyone have an idea on LE MSRP pricing? Same as Led Zep maybe?

Fingers crossed it is. My guy hadn’t heard one away or another yet

#790 5 months ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

would love more of a layout like shadow. cant wait to see it

Yeah, one of our keepers. We love the shadow. That would be very cool

#895 5 months ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Kaneda is now reporting 750 LE's, up from 600 due to pressure from distrubtors or something.
Will that high of count of LE's versus 500 hurt resale values? Who knows. A good chunk though will go overseas.

Too many LEs will definitely hurt stern. They don’t do enough differences a lot of the time between the prem and LE for people to jump up unless it’s truly limited. There is a sweet spot for sure.

Shoot, one of the reasons I sold aiq le was because it’s the same art as the prem just had the mirrored back glass and the smaller things like blades, shaker, hd glass, powder coat but nothing that separated it for me personally. I can always get a prem down the road.

#898 5 months ago
Quoted from underlord:

Too many LE’s? Hell, Distro’s are reporting selling out before title was announced. Don’t think the Lemmings will care.

I’m a lemming and I care.

#900 5 months ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

This is the key point for people that try to make JJP comparisons. JJP and Stern's product spreads are different. People don't care about the LE number on JJPs because JJP is selling that model based on the feature set more often than not. Stern's LE differentiators have been pretty weak, with art usually being the biggest 'must or must not have' differentiator. People buy LEs because they think they are the 'top end' and the FOMO effect. Balancing that act is an art... Stern's batting average is not great, but they do keep getting back up to swing.

Agreed

#1281 5 months ago

No price hike on mine either.

#1287 5 months ago

Tomorrow feels like it is taking a while to see the shadow 2.0!

The shadow is a keeper for us so would be cool to have some feel of that pin on mando.

#1683 5 months ago
Quoted from Mando:

If grogu is just a doll they got at Walmart and shoved in there it would a the biggest stern fail of all time. Pretty sure this is a poor photoshop job of the actual game we we shall see.

I hope he does too but It’s hit or miss from stern. I wished the blimp on LZ would of physically locked the ball but it was just a plastic blimp I could of took off and had my kids play with it

#1687 5 months ago

Just a magnet under baby yoda...I need to watch that trailer a few more times

#1701 5 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

wait is that an upper pf on the pro too? Art on the prem looks awesome.

It looks like it’s on the main playfield but the top upper portion. Prem lifted above. It’s cool they did keep it up there to play

#1713 5 months ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Premium looks best.
Do not like the plastic criss cross ramps on the pro.

Yeah, plastic ramps across the playfield I have a tough time with too.

#1721 5 months ago

I don’t see pop bumpers either.

#1805 5 months ago

Love the LE armor. It’s about time they make it unique to the game for the LE. I’m excited for the LE

#1826 5 months ago

The upper playfield on the prem/le is neat moving up or down. Something different.

#1837 5 months ago
Quoted from Budman:

Not sure I get Baby Yoda....its out of scale to the rest of the machine and looks like a prize at the church festival ring toss booth.

Lol...yeah, he doesn’t do much. the video they do a zoom On him like he was going to do something and he just stared off with his hand up. I thought he might light up or something when they showed him then

#2093 5 months ago

It has co-op mode. My family will like it! Loved acnc and tmnt with coop. Acnc we might get back someday because my kids miss it mainly due to co-op and us all playing together

2293152F-7E2E-4DBA-8037-01E0B71DCBE1 (resized).png
#2105 5 months ago

Exclusive custom speech performed by actor Carl Weathers who plays Greef Karga

Iconic theme song and music by Ludwig Göransson instantly transports players into the world of The Mandalorian

Immersive video and audio assets from seasons 1 and 2 of The Mandalorian

#2152 5 months ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Is the Pro mini playfield even lifted at all? Ill have to go look at the Pro again since i didnt really check it out much since going LE/Prem. Looks flat from what i can tell and just fills the right corner of the normal level playfield. I could be wrong though? Ill go check it out again now.

No, it’s part of the main

38196ECB-B3F5-4120-AD28-3E4CF716CCB5 (resized).png
#2713 5 months ago

Here is the guy who bought the 16k Mando LE. Now he needs to sell.

EDF133E8-0163-43FB-8CAE-8C713DB52883 (resized).png
#2717 5 months ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

The good news is, if he doesn't sell he probably won't need to pay for a wedding.

Probably should keep it and postpone the wedding. Seems like the right call

#2724 5 months ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Kudos to the brides' father for backing out.

I’m sure if her parents heard he bought an LE for 16k they probably questioned why are they paying for a wedding

#2855 5 months ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:Lower allocation? I thought the 750 Le mark was higher than most.....no?

Not sure if he means his distributor was given less. Mine was which I thought was weird with more LEs

#2901 5 months ago
Quoted from Akitostarwind:

Think stern will ever jump on the Collector editions?
Or we just call then vault editions? Just make a LE with different art add 1k to le price.

Elvira and BM66 they kind of did that with LE and Super LE

#2923 5 months ago
Quoted from rvdv:

What makes you buy an LE over premium I ask
- different art and with that the limited nrs
Now with Mandolorian LE being flipped for $15k
And premium version is around $7600
I wander how special can you make the premium
With $7400 to spend
- make new custom cabinet art work
- new Glass translite
- upgrade speakers
And what else
And boom , you have your own SLE

Shaker, hd glass, translite needs to be mirrored.

That’s about it for an LE

#2926 5 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Inner art blades are exclusive to the LE too.

Good call

1 week later
#3889 5 months ago

Looks like a lot of fun. Can’t wait to get it!

#4385 5 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

If you’re buying a premium stern, expect adjustments. Some games are worse than others, but always expect it.

Yep, I’ve bought the last couple of new pins and each one required adjustments some more than others. Stern, American and jjp it didn’t matter the manufacturer

#4435 5 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Contact a distributor. I suggest Trent/Troy at tilt amusements, or Zach at Flip n Out

Both good options

1 week later
#4662 4 months ago

https://www.facebook.com/329314050549754/posts/2001587723322370/?d=n

Pro stream at 6pm!

996A898C-14BD-4DA1-9151-06B8E8327758 (resized).png
#4694 4 months ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

Any mention of when it will be on YouTube? I was busy doing yard work all day after work and completely missed it but was looking forward to gameplay of the pro. Thanks

https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR1i0WY1PVXzBpKtgJK-lb9gmdipvP4O_l2BbhBBwcZtYtGjobNIArHtXEg&v=dUGYvFjbeZA&feature=youtu.be

#4700 4 months ago

Good stream, still happy with the LE but the pro looks like a lot of fun especially if you can get wire cross ramps for it. Stern did a great job on an amazing theme.

#4732 4 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Awarded random? Horrible idea. But having it adjustable I’m fine with. As long as it’s not default.

Yeah, I like the idea of building my character. If they can start incorporating some rpg video game type and you can build your stats that would be awesome. It would be even cooler if they make a pin that i can Save my profile and grow my characters abilities and stats as I play it more and more.

#4788 4 months ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Not sure if Pro is way to go or not yet?
I really do not care for mini-playfield's but without a choice and given a stellar theme, decisions need to be made. Ultimately I will need to play both to decide but what I like about the Premium/LE mini pf is it appears to have more of a true strategy and actually looks difficult to keep going. Watching the stream I noticed the players draining rather quickly playing the Premium model vs Pro. Thinking it may be entertaining trying to keep the ball alive in such a small space with two flippers? Keep thinking about the geometry of the shot and if cradle techniques would work to keep alive?
Also keep looking at the feature matrix difference chart and there is quite a bit missing on the Pro model vs Premium/LE. Scoop is the big one, then missing rotating pf, and missing magnet, etc. If price was not a factor-thinking many would go Premium/LE on this one if they could. Time will tell

Yeah, I’m still in for the my LE but I think the pro will be a fun one. There are things that I know I will like better on the prem/le like the extra ramp, metal wires and the mini playfield. I will play my buddies pro when he gets it but I’d doubt it makes me want to sell for a pro. We will see though but I love Star Wars so I’m excited for it all.

#4804 4 months ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Ive watched both streams a few times now. Mini on the Pro looks like its handicapped looking to me with just one flipper and the playfield being flat and not moving looks lackluster when compared to the Premium/LE. Overall both games look great though but Premium/LE for is the way for me.
On the Star Wars discussion I also owned both SW pro and premium, Premium vs Pro is easy on that one. Pro version is to easy to beat. Hyperloop and being able to blow up the Deathstar never get old and make that version of the game so much more fun, so that choice was much easier then Mando has been for me.

Yeah, these are always the same debate people say pro is no brainer and others the prem/le. Obviously, it’s preference so go with what makes you happy. The nice thing is you can always sell if you don’t like what ever model you buy and not lose a bunch of money. I’m still in on my original choice and pumped to get it. I haven’t been disappointed in my choices yet and at times have went up/down a model later

#4807 4 months ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Told my wife-I do not want to spend over $8000 on a pinball machine and I do not want to own any worth over $10,000- This was like a year ago or so.
Here we are today-I could not resist Led Zeppelin LE and finding it impossible to resist Star Wars. My only excuse is theme-theme-theme. Not many themes left-so I have changed my parameters a bit. Excuses...Excuses...Excuses as my wife tries to remind me of what I said a year ago.

Yeah, a couple years ago I told my wife the same about not understanding why I’d ever buy anything else but the pro models. Then I bought a prem and really enjoyed the extras. After that, I could LEs for 1200-1500 more than a prem so I bought my first LE. Now it’s hard for me to turn down an le because I like what I get with them.

She seems to be happy if I keep my total amount of pins to the agreed to amount and if anything ever crazy happened the pins would be slowly sold.

#4809 4 months ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Other excuses...
You only live once
Life is short
Go big or go home
Pros are for Ho's
thinking of more...

Oh yeah, any way to justify it!

Dream theme is a good one! I’ve used that before with the wife

A couple more

Now or never
It’s only money, You can’t take it with you

#4940 4 months ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

hearing Stern has a supply problem with LCD screens.

Bummer, they just did a run of Star Wars prem standard art. They should of saved those lcds for mando!

#4992 4 months ago

Finally! We should see pros very soon. Sounded like today or tomorrow

https://fb.watch/60jg-v0v85/

The link is Stern showing the pro all in production

#4994 4 months ago

Anyone get word if they have their pro coming with them being in full production now?

#5005 4 months ago

Tilt amusements received their pro. Video is on Facebook of the unboxing. They are coming! The pro looked great!

#5081 4 months ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

I hope you’re right, but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

classic game rooms said they have 3 prem runs confirmed…june, august and oct

#5126 4 months ago

All these showing up in Michigan and I’m in Ohio this weekend .

Are there any pros by cedar point or Cleveland?I’d go play it

#5142 4 months ago

For those that played the pro. How is the plastic ramps?

#5145 4 months ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

From the streams it can be seen that the ball drops off the plastic ramp aren't there like on the wire forms.

I’m curious about it blocking the view. I can adjust the metal ones usually but I am not a fan of plastic especially across the playfield

#5157 4 months ago

Anyone think the Razor Crest accessory shooter knob should have been on the LE out-of-the-box?

That would of been awesome. I ordered one though and it will look great on the le

Any concerns about using a shaker with Spike 2 boards?

Never had an issue

Quoted from Puffdanny:

I felt it blocked my view a little but I also think I'll adjust very fast and it will be fine and a non issue.The plastic ramps are definitely ugly imo but it appears it is designed so you will be able to switch to metal with ease.

Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

I Played the Pro Yesterday, I never felt the plastic ramp blocked my view.

Sweet, thanks. The pro seems like a good value if we are not crazy about the LE

#5158 4 months ago
Quoted from tlsbryan:

There is a pro near Cleveland at
Southland Lanes
6800 W 130th St
Middleburg Heights, OH 44130
[quoted image]

Bummer, we just got back to
Cedar point or we would of stopped!

Anything from cedar point to Detroit?

#5166 4 months ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

At the mall of Monroe

Cool, I’m planning to stop tomorrow. I just texted David!

#5167 4 months ago
Quoted from thewool:

Where do you order the knob shooter? Can't see any Mando stuff on Stern's website.

Your distributor you can order it through

#5207 4 months ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

They will tell you anything to get your money. lol

Yep, I’ve been told that before and got it
Months later. I switch distributor since then.

#5408 4 months ago
Quoted from gamera9:

Ordered a pro on day one. Still waiting. Sounds like like everyone else got theirs?

Who’s everyone? I haven’t seen really any pics of people showing them in their home collection. There are a lot out on locations which is how it usually happens. There will be some for homes as well but bulk of the pros roll out later. The LEs should be getting on the lines if they haven’t already. Hoping to have my Le in a couple weeks

#5445 4 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Zep also.
I think this is just gonna be standard on these games, it’s to appease home buyers. The better home buyers - many of whom much scratch at playing pinball - “play,” they happier they’ll be.
It’s why code updates always inflate the scoring.
If it bugs you just turn the EBs to Max 1 or 0, like I did on my zep.

Just put it on impossible mode if it’s too easy. It’s a fun alternative

2 weeks later
#6064 3 months ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I added a "bronze" color surround set to my website that basically looks black until it is backlit. When it is backlit it allows light to shine though. All show with their normal colors, but with a bit of tint to them. It's a really nice "see through black" instead of the factory LE black, which I suspect doesn't allow any light to shine through them.

I’m getting my LE soon. Is it the kit at the bottom?

http://speakerlightkits.com/SPIKE-2-Standard-or-Deluxe.html

#6090 3 months ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Wasnt to bad. Take off two screws in the plastic then. Then removed the ramp wireform and ramp nut from under playfield and that made it so could get to the plastic covering the guide hex nuts. Then just removed the guide nuts and put washers under each end.

Can you share pics of everything you put washers under?

Pretty please, I have mine coming and will do
The same

#6093 3 months ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

On the left side Stern already installed the front washer you see in pic but the actual guide end is tucked in behind there.
[quoted image]

thanks! I saved the pic

1 week later
#6392 3 months ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Played the Mando LE and it's fantastic!! Best Star Wars game ever IMO!

100 percent. I wish the stern Star Wars we would of enjoyed too. It would be great to have another one as close to as fun as mando. We absolutely love it

#6395 3 months ago
Quoted from freddy:

I like my mando pro but it ain’t no SW pro!

I know, there are people who really love stern Star Wars. I wish I was one of them but we couldn’t get a good game on it at all when I owned it. Tried to a bunch of stuff to dial it in. My buddy had an LE. We played that at his house and same story for him. He sold it in a month. My pro lasted like 5 months only because of the theme. I just put a 521M game on mando. Played way longer game than any on my SW pro. It’s cool you love it though because I bet if you’re good at it then it’s a lot of fun

#6397 3 months ago

Which makes it interesting, since the factory set GC is only 20,000,000. I remember Dwight saying that when designing it he was trying to make 100,000,000 a good score. I thought the scoring levels would be like MM/MMR after hearing him say that. After playing the Mando Pro on location, I posted that I thought good players would in the billions.

I would think so too. I played a while but I didn’t even get close to beating it. I got it yesterday so still figuring it out.

#6462 3 months ago

Mine luckily didn’t do it on mando. I learned from tmnt to start on the corners and get the full piece started. The last couple it worked on. It’s a pain to clean off for sure

Quoted from pinmister:

One thing that has pissed me off....
I spent more time trying to clean my mirrored backglass than the entire time it took me to unbox the machine and set it up. The tape that Stern is using to attach the certificate leaves a bunch of sticky ass residue. Had to bust out the Goo Gone and really scrub it and then windex the shit out of it-ok ranting over-Stern if anyone is reading this-please use painters tape or something to attach certificates to custom mirrored backglass.

#6463 3 months ago
Quoted from pinmister:

then turned up the 10 band equalizers all towards the top.

I did the fade but I don’t see band equalizer. I see bass and treble gain/frequency.

Where is the equalizers?

#6520 3 months ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

One more vote for ZMeny

X4…Tell him we sent you and I bet you get a discount

#6532 3 months ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Thanks!
I ordered it from Cointaker, on day one of the reveal.
They’ve been awesome both times I purchased from them.

Yeah, the premium looks great! They really
Knocked it out on all three for art. There isn’t one that i don’t like.

1 week later
#6729 3 months ago
Quoted from RobT:

That's one of the most brutal criticisms that there could be for the mini pf.

Yeah, mando is much shorter time, integrated into missions and honestly a lot more fun. I don’t want to sit and play on an upper playfield forever like BKSOR. The Mando le/prem might be one of my favs because of the short play and mission interactions

#6778 87 days ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

I have had 0 rejects in 50 games on my premium.

I had probably 3 out of 10 times on mine until I put the lockdown rubber on it. It’s definitely been a common problem on this thread from the beginning

3A9F2F65-706C-4B8C-BEA7-9D3A285725B3 (resized).jpeg
#6795 87 days ago
Quoted from RetroGamer74:

After two days of play, the Grogu spotlight popped out on my Premium. Is there currently a fix that will keep it securely in place?
[quoted image][quoted image]

I used gorilla clear tape and it’s staying in there

#6909 81 days ago

Long time shadow owner. One of our all time favs and the upper playfield is like block breaker. It’s pretty fun but no other modes. Just hitting targets. mando on the prem/le I enjoy a ton. It’s also short but integrated well within multiple modes. I think both are great

#6941 78 days ago

Any suggestions on the diverter deadening material?

Use system 11 lock down bar rubber. Worked out really great.

4AEC580C-A713-423C-BD4C-42E68631EB85 (resized).jpeg50C71D99-9946-418F-BC46-F3BBFD012D19 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#7329 28 days ago
Quoted from pingod:

Hey guys,
I'm selling my Mandalorian LE.
Too many new games coming in and need the space.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/121290

I can’t believe how many are for sale. It probably has the most pins currently for sale for a single title which is crazy. It’s an awesome pin.

I wonder if the same thing will happen with Godzilla.

2 weeks later
#7412 9 days ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Join the club today by adding a nice Mando Premium to the stable. Traded out my AIQ premium. Hope I made the right decision
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"5e1d1d532b7529c063c80b978cce7813309c5cfa-1634438966-1800"};
//]]>

You did, I’ve had both Les and Mando is much better

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider happy81724.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside