(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,622 posts
  • 817 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 46 hours ago by Oneangrymo
  • Topic is favorited by 159 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 440 votes
    45%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    20%
  • Don't Care 337 votes
    35%

(975 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0962 (resized).jpeg
mandalorian-mudhorn-1 (resized).JPG
mandalorian-mudhorn-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_4425 (resized).JPG
IMG_4423 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).JPG
IMG_4424 (resized).JPG
mythosaur (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
manda22 (resized).jpg
IMG_0740 (resized).jpg
IMG_0739 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210840 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_205916 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210650 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230714_211645 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2976 Super Awesome Pinball Show interview with Brian Eddy. Posted by jellikit (2 years ago)

Post #3298 First look and initial impressions. Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ecw0930.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1147 2 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Real fans = Grogu
Posers = Baby Yoda
Grogu was born in 41 BBY at same exact time Anakin Skywalker was born.
Not the best thread for this but...
I really hope as time goes on in the series they reveal that Yoda was referring to Grogu in Empire Strikes Back when Luke leaves Dagobah in a hurry and Obiwan says “He was our only hope” and Yoda says “No, there is another” to Obiwan.
It doesn’t make sense for Yoda to say that to Obiwan because Obiwan already knew about Leia. It would make more sense for an extended scene to reveal the conversation continue after Luke leaves and Obiwan questions Yoda and Yoda tells Obiwan to recall the memories of the younglings at the temple during the time frame of the prequels.
This is explained to Luke in return of the Jedi that Yoda was referring to Leia but this is coming from Obiwan who literally only tells Luke what he NEEDS to hear (not the truth) throughout the saga.

This is awesome and would love to see this come full circle in the next season! Now that Luke has him maybe we can get a connection and that story comes to fruition. Wow what a great theory!

#1148 2 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

[quoted image][quoted image]

You sir can have all of my money and my star trek game for that badass machine!!!! No seriously.

#2286 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

What great innovation went into Mando? Does a tilting playfield count as a ton of innovation?

I think it's a pretty cool innovation. Has there been one before? I'm not a pro or expert, but I've never seen one and my jaw dropped a little when I saw it tilt up.

But, the LACK of ANY innovation in the Grogu DOLL is reaaaalllllllly disappointing. Plus it's too big and the Razor Crest is too small....

#2405 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

3 separate locks that, when you activate whistling birds, shoot balls on wire forms all over the play field. That'd be damn cool..

That would be damn cool. I can see it. Ball coming from top corners and both sides.

Great idea!

#2407 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

That giant baby Yoda is ugly and was put there to simply scream "HERE'S BABY YODA". Again there's a huge ugly target hanging from the razer crest versus the ship itself interacting with the ball. The upper mini playfield is for some reason Mando's helmet with a bunch of light inserts on it? So random and odd.

Well said about Grogu and razor crest. It's like they reversed them. Grogu should be in the middle interacting (magnets attracting balls? Spitting out balls? Even in his little egg carrier doing something) and the Razor Crest should be BIG and back there shooting out and collecting balls. Rocking back and forth a la Vengeance in star trek.

I think the Mando playfield is cool as hell tho and I wanna play the game!

#2408 2 years ago
Quoted from PinKopf:

I would agree - though it seems pretty efficient use of the space to me. There is an orbit, a controlled post, a magnet/themed lanes, and a ramp with another controlled gate (I believe) all snaking under/around that Grogu figure.

You just described space mountain at Disney. Or any other indoor coaster. Hahahaha. Problem is we are on the OUTSIDE and can't see it.

The thing has to interact. It's gotta. Hell even Homer Simpson's head does!!!!

#3011 2 years ago

I think I saw him move...

1 month later
#5702 2 years ago
Quoted from Magicmike0:

) I know there is a lot of talk about Grogu not moving, and I just want to give my 2 cents. I wish they’d at least made him close his eyes while using “the force” on the premium. However, I think once you guys play it(if you haven’t already)you will be like me, and won’t really care that Grogu doesn’t move. That’s all I’ll say on Grogu...and modders, get busy. Ha!

That's the whole point tho. You literally and legit just forget it's there. You forget one of the biggest things in the game, and main characters, even exists. You forget about it.

That's bad. Real bad. Like... REAL. DAMN. BAD.

I just played it for the first time tonight and loved it. And I left and realized not one time did I care about Grogu. And THAT in itself is a problem. It doesn't take away from the game.... But it could have been soooo much moooore.

#5703 2 years ago
Quoted from Scott8806:

Got one from my distro that had 2 coming
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That is the nicest mf'ing star wars I have ever seen! Whhheeeere did that armor come from!?!

#5705 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

I had to dance around the question of "Why is Luke Skywalker on the slingshot?"

Because.... This is the way.

3 weeks later
#6389 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

I don't have a digital level but my point was if all the leg levelers are at the same position the pitch is going to be close to what Stern recommends. The design is in the 4.5" diff between the rear and front leg bolt holes in the cab. Keep it at 4.5" difference by having all legs levelers the same height and it's close to what Stern recommends. that's all I am saying. If you have a digital level you can figure it more directly. Great game, the LE is.

There are quite a few level apps for your phone. I use one all the time when working in pins. Super easy.

#6399 2 years ago

Itd be cool if scores were "regulated". Like a touchdown is 6 points and a field goal is 3. At least regulated within the same company. So stern would have it's score set, and jjp, and american, etc...

I know that crazy talk and doesn't even make sense.

But then a 5 billion game in turtles would mean the same as in Mando or star wars or .... You get the point.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Northfield, MN
11,500 (OBO)
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

$ 19.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ecw0930.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-stern-mandalorian-pinball?tu=ecw0930 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.