(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,622 posts
  • 817 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by Oneangrymo
  • Topic is favorited by 160 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 440 votes
    45%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    20%
  • Don't Care 337 votes
    35%

(975 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0962 (resized).jpeg
mandalorian-mudhorn-1 (resized).JPG
mandalorian-mudhorn-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_4425 (resized).JPG
IMG_4423 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).JPG
IMG_4424 (resized).JPG
mythosaur (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
manda22 (resized).jpg
IMG_0740 (resized).jpg
IMG_0739 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210840 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_205916 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210650 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230714_211645 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2976 Super Awesome Pinball Show interview with Brian Eddy. Posted by jellikit (2 years ago)

Post #3298 First look and initial impressions. Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dts.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3093 2 years ago

Seems like a smaller Grogu in the hover crib might look more to scale, if it fits.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3368 2 years ago

Since I didn't get an LE, maybe I'll overcompensate and buy a Pro instead! Looks pretty good, and only $6k. Not sure about that upper playfield on the Pre/LE, could be fun, could also slow things down. The one flipper version may be less obtrusive. I do like the up/down divertor for Ambush on the Pre/LE but it looks like the Pro will throw it around a turn faster. Ok, I'd still like an LE.

#3788 2 years ago

I'm hoping the Pro streams first. They are apparently on the line, so with any luck, they will ship next week. But...seeing the Pre or LE would be cool. Maybe the tilting Mando helmet will be better than it sounds, or the up/down ambush scoop to the extra wireform will be a must have. Unless the magnet has some special code, like catching multiple balls at once, or throwing the ball, not sure it matters.

#3851 2 years ago

This is looking excellent! Pre may be the way to go.

#4369 2 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Feel free to purchase that suit for big money. But if you weight over 150 lbs, you're never fitting into it. Plus you'll spending alot more for voice modulation, cooling fans, rifles & all the rest. Off the shelf armor is for people looking for a fast shortcut & will eventually end up disappointed. That's my experience at least.
The smart move is purchasing your own parts & assembling yourself. Guaranteed custom fit for thousands less.

Great tip!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#4375 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Now a picture of stormtroopers taking a class on weapon shooting accuracy, that would be funny. Seems like they only exist to find creative ways to shoot them down in Star Wars movies. They can't hit the broadside of a barn from a foot away.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#4386 2 years ago

Any word on the next stream from Deadflip, or a Pro stream?

#4537 2 years ago

I wish they had gone with a similar holographic approach to Dialed In or Ghostbusters, maybe with a Grogu hologram in the same position that controls the ball in the middle of the playfield. I think with these big properties, there just isn't much budget left for the mechs in the game.

#4575 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Still really, really liking that PRO at the end. It's packing a lot for so much less $$. And the graphics are totally on par with the two other models. For some games, it's preferable to get at least the Premium. But from what I've seen so far, the PRO holds its own.
[quoted image]

It is looking appealing to me as well. The stream will help sort it out! That upper playfield...not sure. It looks a bit frustrating. Hoping for fast flow on the pro!

#4670 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Thats where im at, I have a LE but if the Pro looks better Ill just get both and make somebody happy with a LE.

I'm usually into LEs or Pres, but in this case, I may get my first Pro. The stream will be really helpful. The ramp diverter is the main thing I'd miss from what I've seen so far, although streams in general are like looking at a map until you can play the game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 22.95
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dts.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-stern-mandalorian-pinball?tu=dts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.