(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

6 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,426 posts
  • 797 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by wisefwumyogwave
  • Topic is favorited by 207 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 425 votes
    44%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    21%
  • Don't Care 338 votes
    35%

(961 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Tie Fighter Mod 1 (resized).jpg
Tie Fighter mod (resized).jpg
IMG_5623 (resized).jpg
IMG_5624 (resized).jpg
IMG_5622 (resized).jpg
D552F2B5-C68E-4001-81F4-9E4D7F86B508 (resized).jpeg
Mezel Mods foundry scoop light (resized).jpg
20211004_170546 (resized).jpg
20210818_193825 (resized).jpg
20210910_195820_capture (resized).jpg
Bare Post Mando LE (resized).jpg
65893667-A247-4E6A-9CC3-677954BA59DD (resized).jpeg
39F87BE0-04DF-401E-B143-859B04F92E40 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7908 (resized).JPG
IMG_0676 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0685 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2976 Super Awesome Pinball Show interview with Brian Eddy. Posted by jellikit (5 months ago)

Post #3298 First look and initial impressions. Posted by ZMeny (5 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djsoup.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#731 5 months ago

Could see the game following the story. Collect bounties, collect armor, protect the child, seek out the Jedi. LE has gotta have that Beskar trim. Also would love to see those legendary characters from S2 make an appearance in the game.

ihs (resized).jpg
#2004 5 months ago

YES! They got Luke featured on the sling!!! Nice!

#2179 5 months ago
Quoted from Mando:

Thoughts on art
Personally I like the LE cabinet best
Backglass I am hoping pictures don’t so justice and it’s got a TON of mirroring Z
Lastly armor is great !

I like the LE also. I really like that the design of the backglass is also the visor of the helmet. Very cool.

#3111 5 months ago

The podcast is worth a listen. Brian and Dwight go over a lot of what people keep asking about. Glad to know Co-op is in, and hearing that epic moment at the end of Season 2 with Luke made it into the game is AWESOME!

https://superawesomepinballshow.libsyn.com/

2 weeks later
#4691 4 months ago

Cool to hear all the actors/characters vo from the show made it in. I caught Din Djarin (Mando), The armorer, Kuiil, Moff Gideon, IG-11, Mayfeld, Bo Katan, Lang, and Grogu giggling. This is the way!

1 week later
#5180 4 months ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

The only other machine I have is TMNT so I can see one or the other leaving depending on which goes unplayed I guess.

Yep. I sold my TMNT to fund my Mando. After learning co-op is also in Mando it made the decision a bit easier.

1 month later
#6589 3 months ago

If you you're into art... I picked one up to go next to my game.

There's a killer officially licensed Mando piece on up on Bottleneck Gallery by Mark Englert with a glow in the dark ink layer.
Check it: https://bottleneckgallery.com/collections/homepage-main/products/mark-englert-marshal-of-mos-pelgo-timed-edition

Good news is its a timed edition thru Sunday so its not sold out.. yet!

marshal-of-mos-pelgo-FINAL_2048x (resized).jpg
1 week later
#6793 83 days ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I really just came here to show off my chrome tmolding. I think it looks sharp on Mando.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks good on the LE too..

thumbnail_IMG_0190 (resized).jpg
#6809 82 days ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Imagine how good it would look with silver mirror speaker surrounds instead of.....black?!?
Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)
[quoted image]

This is the way!

#6834 81 days ago
Quoted from Flyfalcons:

Excited to make it to Dallas Cidercade last night because of their Mando LE. Diverter at the top of the central ramp was either missing or not operational, and the encounter playfield appeared to be stuck in the fully raised position. Not impressed with your QC, Stern.
The metal rails were much less obstructing than the plastics on the Pro.

Both mini pf and diverter can be disabled in the game settings, maybe the operator disabled them?

1 week later
#6946 74 days ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Imagine how good it would look with silver mirror speaker surrounds instead of.....black?!?
Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)
[quoted image]

This is definitely the way! Thanks Doug!

2328606D-BD79-45C3-9F70-0BDC6F2B91E4 (resized).jpeg
#6963 72 days ago
Quoted from RPZ:

I like it! What thickness you went with and how many feet did you need?

I went with the chrome 3/4" from t-moulding.com - I did the standard 20 feet but that's way more than you need.

Take the black moulding off your game lay it flat (I taped mine down end to end) along side with the new moulding next to it and cut the exact length. You will need to go through and cut in the grooves at an angle so they will fit around the edges. I used an exacto knife/box cutter and just matched where the cuts were on the stock moulding. Installation should be a breeze, you might want to use a rubber mallet to tap it in as well.

https://www.t-molding.com/3-4in-chrome-t-molding.html#36

#6988 71 days ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I'm curious how this fits. On previous games 3/4" was slightly too wide and 11/16" was a close match:
https://www.t-molding.com/11-16in-chrome-t-molding.html

I think it fits pretty well actually. I've been using the 3/4" moulding on most of my sterns.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djsoup.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside