(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,622 posts
  • 817 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by Oneangrymo
  • Topic is favorited by 160 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 440 votes
    45%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    20%
  • Don't Care 337 votes
    35%

(975 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0962 (resized).jpeg
mandalorian-mudhorn-1 (resized).JPG
mandalorian-mudhorn-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_4425 (resized).JPG
IMG_4423 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).JPG
IMG_4424 (resized).JPG
mythosaur (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
manda22 (resized).jpg
IMG_0740 (resized).jpg
IMG_0739 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210840 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_205916 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210650 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230714_211645 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2976 Super Awesome Pinball Show interview with Brian Eddy. Posted by jellikit (2 years ago)

Post #3298 First look and initial impressions. Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chooch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#420 2 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

It’s going to be just that, I’d expect. ‘Mando’.

That would make too much sense. Needs to be some kind of convoluted acronym instead to confuse outsiders.

#628 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I think it was after Tron LEs went nuts that everyone started buying every LE they could get their hands on. After Transformers and XM people got burned and we saw that settle down quite a bit. Buying an $8,000+ toy without so much as a picture is the single stupidest thing about this hobby. Sorry.

Not with this title and most distributors have lists of 50+ people long. Getting one of these is like printing money and the reason we are in this mess is because of everyones FOMO. Even Bill Brandes is buying 2 MandoLE's to flip like GnR CE and he is a millionaire.

The game could eventually drop in price if it sucks but that won't be for a while since early reviews will be biased and the flipping for profit will have been long gone by then. I just can't wait till distributors start charging more then MSRP because they are leaving a shit ton of money on the table. Kaneda doesn't even have room for his GnR CE and is buying one of these to flip.

This is the way.

#632 2 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

We all know where the most expensive versions are going.....deepest pockets.

It's also the people with the best connections who get to buy them. This won't even be available to buy online once officially announced. You don't need deep pockets when you know you can sell shortly after and make a few grand. I used to by every NIB so had good connections in the hobby and know how it works. I would get discounts for being a repeat buyer and the more I got the bigger the discount. Distributors get stuck with inventory when a game sucks like WWE so I see no reason why they shouldn't cash in when they have a hot title like Mando.

#978 2 years ago
Quoted from apessino:

If the little hints Jack Danger has dropped during his recent streams are in any way an indication, it will be a spectacular pin. Can't wait for the reveal!

Jack would never say anything negative about Stern since he is their ambassador.

#995 2 years ago
Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

Great, the price increases are happening again. I just got off the phone with Betson and they Informed me the Limited Edition machines are going up to $12,500.00 while the pro's and premiums will remain about the same. I have every Limited Edition stern pinball machine and Topper for the past 7 or 8 years. I let him know if we are not seeing anything new other than the same old powder coating, HD glass, inside art blades,mirrored backglass and a signature I am officially done with Stern Pinball. There's no justification for that type of increase without a physical mechanism upgrade or more. I was told We will know more as of this coming Tuesday. I hope they do the right thing.

1st world problems

#1742 2 years ago

Definitely not shadow 2.0 like everyone kept saying. I'm sure the game will be fun and they will sell a shit ton but if I was a huge Starwars or Mando fan I would be disappointed. Mini PF doesn't look exciting with 6 stationary targets and baby yoda is a doll with no interaction. My money is safe and I'll enjoy it on location. Now onto Godzilla and Keith.

1 month later
#5463 2 years ago

I've been fairly critical on most of the newer Stern releases but really had a fun time playing Mando Pro and look forward to the Premium/LE. Can't rember the last time I felt this way playing a new game and to be honest I had very low expectations after the release. I think this will crush on location because I had some decent ball times and newbies will get to start a multiball or two as well as a few modes.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Washington, VA
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 22.95
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

9,900 (Firm)
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chooch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-stern-mandalorian-pinball?tu=chooch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.