(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

6 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,426 posts
  • 797 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by wisefwumyogwave
  • Topic is favorited by 207 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 425 votes
    44%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    21%
  • Don't Care 338 votes
    35%

(961 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Tie Fighter Mod 1 (resized).jpg
Tie Fighter mod (resized).jpg
IMG_5623 (resized).jpg
IMG_5624 (resized).jpg
IMG_5622 (resized).jpg
D552F2B5-C68E-4001-81F4-9E4D7F86B508 (resized).jpeg
Mezel Mods foundry scoop light (resized).jpg
20211004_170546 (resized).jpg
20210818_193825 (resized).jpg
20210910_195820_capture (resized).jpg
Bare Post Mando LE (resized).jpg
65893667-A247-4E6A-9CC3-677954BA59DD (resized).jpeg
39F87BE0-04DF-401E-B143-859B04F92E40 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7908 (resized).JPG
IMG_0676 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0685 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2976 Super Awesome Pinball Show interview with Brian Eddy. Posted by jellikit (5 months ago)

Post #3298 First look and initial impressions. Posted by ZMeny (5 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chisox.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#33 6 months ago
Quoted from LordHumungus:

So am I , what the hell is a near mech? It was about the word "neat", forget it.
I can take or leave mechs, I would rather have more spinners or drop targets, even a bash toy over some kind of useless mech that doesn't impact gameplay, but rather stops the action. Just my personal preference. A good mech to me would be the Black Knight in BKSOR, Rudy, the ship in POTC (stern).

I’m with you man. Spinners and drops are my two favorite mechs in pinball and it seems like they’re getting less important and prevalent with each new release. I mean I’m not sure if any JJP games have even have drops, do they? Hobbit maybe? People laughed and rolled their eyes when that spinner popped out of the playfield on LZ but I did a couple snap kicks and fist pumps.

#34 6 months ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Hands down. If they give this one the treatment they gave LZ we will all be so disappointed. I still think GnR was a game changer and Stern is going to up their game to meet the competition. It was too late for them to do anything with LZ, but they’ve had ample time to do this new release right.

Not to derail the thread but what is it about LZ that is so disappointing?

#38 6 months ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

They are making 800 LEs? What is the source of that information? If true, Stern feels they have an absolute grand slam game on their hands.

Honestly, I feel the theme integration was a bit weak and it felt a little barren. That said, I recognize it’s all subjective. Maybe if I was a fan of the band and enjoyed the rules more I would feel differently...but after GnR it felt flat to me.

Fair enough. Not trying to stir shit up, just curious.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chisox.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside