(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,622 posts
  • 817 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Oneangrymo
  • Topic is favorited by 159 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 440 votes
    45%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    20%
  • Don't Care 337 votes
    35%

(975 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0962 (resized).jpeg
mandalorian-mudhorn-1 (resized).JPG
mandalorian-mudhorn-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_4425 (resized).JPG
IMG_4423 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).JPG
IMG_4424 (resized).JPG
mythosaur (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
manda22 (resized).jpg
IMG_0740 (resized).jpg
IMG_0739 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210840 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_205916 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210650 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230714_211645 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2976 Super Awesome Pinball Show interview with Brian Eddy. Posted by jellikit (2 years ago)

Post #3298 First look and initial impressions. Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Waxx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#700 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Stranger things LE has sold for 11-12k a few times in the past week.
All depends on when you sell. Next year they could be half that.

Yeah, and 6 months after releasing Stranger Things LE was selling for 7500. DP LE has been selling for low 8s for 2 years. The pinball market fluctuates too much based on location and timing to say something definitive. It's more often than not below street price.

#914 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

So is 750 LE a lot? Was Tron LE 500?

There's no Tron Premium so it doesn't matter.

#1184 2 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

Makes sense. Is the first pro run smaller? Then you have to wait for LE's and prem's to be done? Pros don't run side by side with the other models?

Since TMNT I believe they have been making very small runs of Pros for demo and bars (some make it to consumers). If you miss the first decent run of Pros you can be waiting a long time, same for Premiums.

#1263 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

I think I suggested Carl Weathers callouts a few pages back. It was a total fantasy wish on my part so don't get your hopes up.

Kaneda has been saying this for quite some time and has been repeating it for a week now. Combine that with likely low cost voice acting rate and it has to be true.

Edit:
Why are people assuming this means I don’t love Carl Weathers? For the record I want him to do the call outs.

#1477 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Not the same at all. There aren’t different versions of PS5 that you can get that aren’t marked up like crazy.

It is the same because scalpers are making the money flipping them. Why shouldn’t Best Buy be making the money?

#2529 2 years ago

I would keep asking around as that's higher than I got quoted at every dealer I asked.

#2890 2 years ago
Quoted from pookycade:

So at the risk of offending some people, what is the value added here by distributors ? I understand in olden days you would visit the shop and order and then to pick it up. But these days all it seems a distributor does is put in the order at Stern on your behalf and Stern drop ships it directly to you. Please correct any misconceptions I have here as I admit being mostly clueless about their business model here.

Even in what you describe you get a consumer advocate from Stern's real customers, distributors. If you have an issue you bought one machine but a distributor buys many and has a vested partner interest from Stern. Stern Pinball gets a huge global network of advocates/sales/support to deal with customers.

Do you think anyone would be able to talk to Stern on the phone with their current employment numbers if all sales were direct?

#2892 2 years ago
Quoted from jarch:

If all sales were direct Stern would be required to hire out a support staff. Your position doesn't really make sense.

Correct, Stern has no incentive as it currently doesn't have to pay anyone or manage them. They also get all their money upfront and sell through everything to distributors. Every pin is sold out to Stern, it's distributors jobs to rotate their own stock.

Edit: This doesn't factor all the other things into account like free travel and advertising of distributors going to shows, doing podcasts, or sponsoring streams. Zach Meny may as well be a Stern Employee yet they don't have to pay for his 401k or health insurance.

#3107 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I hope it has rule changes like TMNT. That was a great idea. Maybe since everyone is Mando, stuff purchased from the foundry is shared amongst all players?

He talks about it on Super Awesome. You all have a Beskar Pool and anyone can spend it and only they get the reward. Meaning people need to cooperate to plan out how to use Beskar.

#3289 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I’m with you, those side rails look incredible. Anyone know what Stern is going to charge for them?

I think they’ve been $250 but Stern is always one release away from raising the price on anything.

#3370 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Seems to be a huge part of the gameplay, so I'd say you might wanna try it before committing.

I can say definitively I do not like upper or lower play fields with 2 flippers, especially full sized. Dwight talking about varying the power to one flipper sounds immensely more enjoyable to me.

That said I think it’s great there are options and different games with different mechanics. Something for everyone.

#3568 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I’d explain why that’s impossible, but I don’t want to spoil ROTJ for you ...

Darth_Maul_profile (resized).pngDarth_Maul_profile (resized).png

Edit: to be clear I think (I'm not an SW expert anymore) darth maul is dead at this point in the timeline but darth is just a title.

#3736 2 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

The home pin has metal rails? Mine only has a partial wood rail on the right for the shooter lane.

He means ramp returns.

sw-pin-home_0005_StarWarsELG-Detail-01a (resized).jpgsw-pin-home_0005_StarWarsELG-Detail-01a (resized).jpg
#3769 2 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

What about the up / down ramp return?

It just looks like an addition to a drop in wireform.

Screen Shot 2021-05-21 at 11.03.12 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-05-21 at 11.03.12 AM (resized).png
#3779 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Just like to point out that I think the proper nomenclature is "habitrail."
A wireform has to do with 3D animation!
Carry on...

I actually just missed a space for wire form. Habitrail is a brand of hamster tubing if you want to get pedantic.

#3908 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

So only partial assets? No show actor voices from any of the episodes? Very disappointed. A pin named Mandalorian but no Mandalorian callouts...

How do you feel about Jurassic Park with OEM Code?

#4010 2 years ago

1:07:05 mando says “looks that way”. It’s just early code.

#4086 2 years ago

We are definitely paying more but I realized a little while ago that I love GoT Pro and wouldn't put .50 in a WoZ. Personal preference is huge but just toys alone don't do it for me anymore. I like Tron and way too many barren games with bad art but everyone is looking for a different experience and that's ok.

#4487 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah this week was the initial timing, then when I checked a couple days ago, moved to early June. Hopefully first week.

Currently, I am not believing any dates until I see Stern act the way they always have before. Every release they flaunt photos and videos of them manufacturing dozens of games and boxing them up. I haven't seen a single photo of a Mando being built and my only assumption is supply chain difficulties have derailed all current production. I'm not doom and gloom just studying the Stern playbook and they are completely off book right now.

I would also love to be wrong and for some reason they have just decided to stop promoting their superior manufacturing for the first time.

#4493 2 years ago

Stern will send me a Mando after they make them. I am just stating I'm used to seeing photos of production and they are surprisingly quiet.

#4580 2 years ago
Quoted from jdroc:

This and the metal returns were what sold me on the Premium - hard choice though, pro is not a bad choice on this one

I’m expecting to see a lot of Pros with metal ramp returns.

#4680 2 years ago

Pro looking great. Already enough call outs to require people to find something new to complain about.

#4790 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Not sure if Pro is the way to go or not yet?
If price was not a factor-thinking many would go Premium/LE on this one if they could. Time will tell

Price is not a factor for me but I'm going Pro. Magnet is not interesting and I don't like mini playfields with two standard flippers.

Diverter scoop is cool but it's similar to Marvel ramp on AIQ and the pro played great without that.

I have just figured out for me personally that I generally like the way Pros play more add that they cost less and it's usually a win-win for me.

#4792 2 years ago
Quoted from Elvishasleft:

Looking like possibly another Star Wars where to me the pro plays miles better and smoother than the prem and LE (and yes I owned both).
The extra "stuff" they throw in to make people happy as upgrades rarely accounts for better game play.
Wire forms that dont hold the ball and more mechs usually just means more problems and time spent dialing the game.
My dialed in Star Wars prem (that took countless hours to get that way) didnt play anywhere near as good as my out of the box pro with zero tweaking.

I agree completely and the same is true for most Pro and Prem/LE. I like a moving TRex head as much as the next guy but the Pro plays smoother and I actually prefer it that way.

#4824 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

It’s also used in multiball on the PreLe.
I really think the effect of the tilting/rotating/rocking PF is completely lost watching it on a stream.
Having said that we really need Danger to properly stream the PreLe like he did the Pro.

There is no way to stream the Pro upper flipper losing and gaining power to increase difficulty. I'm interested to see how that feels.

Well, I'm excited to play all the versions and see more streams. Game looks good.

1 week later
#5065 2 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Just my opinion here but I dont think the mini pf even qualifies as a mini pf on the pro.... I'm struggling to fathom how anyone could see this as a good use of real estate and its implementation being better then the premium. The mini pf on the premium is quite unique and its coded to give a fast frequent and changing experience when up there. The pro imo is prime example of a design afterthought.

It isn't an upper playfield. It's part of the playfield that is unused on the Premium. Who cares, I hate upper and lower playfields for the most part so I view this as nothing but a complete win.

It turns out not everyone is the same and there are multiple options.

#5138 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The comments I posted are from friends that have received theirs for location already. I know how to read.

I got a similar report from a friend who is a good player. He said he thinks it’s easier but fun and the upper is very satisfying.

#5283 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Another vote against a Grogu bash toy. Those things are so played. Would’ve been cool to see him use the force in a different way than what they went with, but I’m not losing sleep over it.
Definitely no bash toy though.

Whenever someone complains about a new pin it's always about how it should have a bash target. If it had a bash target people would complain about why you are bashing (insert protagonist). It's a vicious cycle and I enjoy the move away from bash targets lately.

#5288 2 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

they made groot into a bash toy in gotg. and everyone likes the trees creature.

Everyone complained, trust me. It helps integrate the objective of the game if the bash target makes sense. Think about the best integrated bash toys, the castle in MM for example. If the toy fits the narrative it reinforces it and you play as The Mandalorian so it doesn't make contextual sense.

I like GotG way more than most people but it has no story or cinematic moments and is just a game that plays clips from the movie.

#5319 2 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

In my mind I'm thinking the ball sits in a saucer like at the top of Harlem Globetrotters (or many other games of that era), then gets popped straight up like the Ant-Man scoop in AIQ Premium, but instead of within a wireform it's just open. Then, a magnet in Baby Yoda's hand activates and grabs it.
It would work right like, 20% of the time, and it would dent the hell out of the playfield and it would be awesome when it worked.

You just 100% described the glove in JM and it works every time.

#5329 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Are you an operator or is it going in your home? I’m confused what’s being produced and for whom. Seems initially a set of pros went to locations, and now it seems LEs are shipping within two weeks. Are pros also being produced now for home use?

I believe it's still just a small Pro run mostly for location but some always end up in homes. It depends on your disti and how many locations there are in your area I would assume.

#5513 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Just because they shorted this license doesn't mean they haven't gotten it right in the past.

Stern is getting full assets. This isn’t JJP Pirates, this has everything Disney would sell them. This is a far cry from GotG.

That said full assets don’t make a game fun.

#5536 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

I see automated has Pros in stock for anybody looking for a Pro.

It seems strange he would have 1st run Pros in stock. I'm a little surprised when most people aren't getting them.

#5592 2 years ago

RipleYYY I’m almost positive Dwight answered this and said the code is finished and there are no plans to go back.

#5660 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Per chance meeting one now and again is far different from owning it in the home, where depth is vital to enjoy over the long haul. This is the whole point most people miss, that most owners are frustrated with what little Dwight and Stern actually did. Mando thankfully does not appear that way. Simple by itself is fine, as long as depth of longevity for the home is included. Shallow is completely criminal at today’s high prices for home play longevity. No modern game will have happy fans with shallow, lazy coding, which Dwight did on Munsters plain and simple. He has yet to rectify it and it will continue to haunt his legacy till he fixes it. Xaqery can do much better, as he is a top coder.

Wow, lazy coding? Seeing as you don’t know who’s decision it was to make it a simple game this seems ridiculous. Stern wanted it simple, end of story. It’s also not the nicest thing to call someone out by name when calling them lazy. Just say you don’t like Munsters and understand it’s not for you and move on.

#5683 2 years ago
Quoted from dugmar:

I would strongly recommend playing one on location before buying NIB on this title. Very disappointing. Shame that Stern got this license and not a manufacturer that could have made some magic. This is a game that I am glad is on location and not in my collection. There isn't one mech under the glass in this game. If you like a shooting gallery and no mechanical interaction, this is the game for you.

Not every game is for everyone but personally I think this is the most fun I have had on a new pin in years. Mechs don't equal fun for me and the complete package of Mando is stellar, Mechs get old after the 10th time I see it. If mechs equalled fun I would only own 90s pins yet my favorite pins are usually kind of empty like GoT or DP.

If Mechs equalled fun for Pinside it wouldn't have a love affair with IMDN.

You are right about playing a game before buying it though. It's good advice for anyone who doesn't know what they like to at least some degree by looking at it.

#5732 2 years ago

Invisiglass is the best mod you can buy for any pin and it moves to the next game you buy.

#5814 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

They are standard Kenwood speakers. Just buy them anywhere.

Specifically, KFC-1366s which can be bought for about $40.

Although just buying an external subwoofer is the largest sound quality improvement you can make.

#5829 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:They are definitely a grind. I wasn’t enjoying them, so after a couple games I completely ignored encounters and had much more fun just playing modes & multiballs.
I could never buy a game where the top third of the playfield feels like a total waste, but it’s a solid location shooter. Maybe the premium upper playfield is fun.

I like the encounters and just finished stage 1 and got 132M from that alone. I imagine it depends how much you can trap up and like nudging with a single flipper. But I am interested to play a Premium.

#5837 2 years ago

I’ve switched to Dayton Audio subs from Parts Express but I don’t think it matter much as it’s for pinball and whatever you buy will be the biggest difference.

#5870 2 years ago
Quoted from Bellystyle:

Well, I already welded my diverter. Guess I need to come up with my own upgrade for this too. Under 100 plays.
[quoted image]

Disappointing and based on the location there’s really not much you could do… besides lower the flipper power I guess?

Did you open a support ticket?

1 week later
#5998 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

That's actually pretty good for a Stern Pro version. I expressed here that I thought Mando Premium/LE would be an 8.6 rating machine.

Well the Pro always gets ratings like, “great game, lots of fun: 6.8”. The LE just gets a 10 from every owner.

The top 100 is meaningless, especially with how great the art, sound, lights, and theme are now.

#6012 2 years ago
Quoted from rob3:

I wouldn’t say it’s meaningless. To new ppl coming into pinball it means a lot to them.

That’s actually my point, new people to the hobby are anchored by it. Wanting to only own games in the top 20 and not understanding how games got their rating and there could be something they may enjoy more, that’s not even in the top 100.

The Top 100 is a fun curiosity with a series of design flaws in weighting, eras, model division, etc. I really enjoy NASCAR and I don’t think it’s in the top 200 but I like it more than pins in the top 20.

1 week later
#6288 2 years ago

Oh man, sucks

#6317 2 years ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

SCOPE cost 75
Question mark is cheap because it takes away your choice.
Most of the time when I get Foundry I have one or two things I need because of where I am going next. Choosing the QM is less attractive than picking the thing I need. Therefore it needs to be cheep. I could risk getting something I don't want but I might get something expensive that I couldn't currently afford.

Makes sense as it will make me try equipment I wouldn't buy normally as I have engrained myself into holding out for Extra Ball unless I have 2x going into a multiball I buy the multiplier to get 5x. I don't know if that's the best strategy but I have been reluctant to change.

#6348 2 years ago
Quoted from LORDDREK:

Yep. I have the same problem. Different game but I have tried every suggestion short of hot glue and it still eventually came out. I’ll be firing up the gun once I determine if the reason it no longer fires is bulb or socket related.

Try the electrical tape fix:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fixing-led-bulbs-flashers-that-fall-out-of-spotlights

#6483 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I have fixed both of my bounce out and bounce back issues. The ramp to the upper playfield, and the foundry.
Picked this stuff up on Amazon. Stuck a little square in the foundry scoop where the ball impacts. Also stuck a square on the end of the metal diverter when the ball impacts. This stuff works awesome. That ball stops dead in its track when I hit the ramp now.
It does not have an adhesive backing. So you’ll need to use some sort of double sided tape. I used this 3M stuff that goes on those little wall hangers.
Here is the amazon link for this stuff.
amazon.com link »
If you don’t want to spend $20 on this stuff, shoot me a PM. I can mail you enough for what you’ll need for $5.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah, this is what I’ve been saying as I used Dynamat Xtreme. Any sound deadener used for car audio will work, the one benefit is that it has adhesive built in but your find looks great.

#6540 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Yes! This would be great. I want to be able to change the intensity of the shaker and not just how frequently it turns on. Even after the 0.97 supposedly adjusted the levels, it is still too much. I have the shaker on my LE turned to off because it is just obnoxious. My DE JP shaker is perfect, more of a rumble than a shake. Also, the shaker on CGC Medieval Madness is also a nice rumble and well executed.

Doesn't adjusting the weights in the shaker change the intensity? I haven't done that in forever but I remember it working that way or maybe it was just smoother. Either way, it may help.

#6595 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Are premiums no longer on the line at Stern? Anyone know what is on the line currently if not Mando Premium?

I'm pretty sure they are running Iron Maiden on a line right now.

2 weeks later
#6900 2 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

Getting rid of the bonus levels on encounters and immediately going to the next stage would make a big difference.

I’ve been saying this as well. I think just removing the “victory laps” bonus and going to the next level would help. I’m not sure what else I want because I enjoy the upper but would like a little less.

#6905 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Shadow's breakout playfield is SOOO much more fun than Mando. Much easier as well though

Shadow upper is more fun than any upper or lower ever.

It’s short and sweet and doesn’t have flippers.

1 week later
#7022 2 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

It's so weird that the roll over lanes at the top that spell child are at different heights on the playfield. Almost like a downhill effect, which causes the ball to bounce downhill and come right down the middle on me. Hate it, what's the fix to this?

I removed the rubbers on the two middle ones. This makes it not come down the middle.

#7023 2 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

The hurry starts at like 5M. You can build a little with ramps but it goes down just as fast. 12X on 5M is only 60M. I really don't see it getting too much higher.

I had 5x during it this morning and I think my shots were around 50M.

#7025 2 years ago

The leading (closest to Grogu in the lane plastic) rubber is smaller than the downside one. Maybe you have the wrong (bigger) rubber size on the leading lane guide post?

Nope, the rubbers in the middle bounce it towards the middle. So I removed one and it bounced less.

#7030 2 years ago

Just not understanding the issue, sorry about that. Are you saying that the issue is the other lanes are never in play just the middle ones because of the lane position and lane rubber? But taking the lane rubber off the middle lanes helps this?

Yes, the way it drops in from the top it always bounces off the rubbers and towards the crest. Casuals would plunge three times straight down the middle and walk away unhappy.

#7043 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

After designing a few of the smoothest shooting & highest-rated games of all time, Brian's 2-for-2 on clunkers in his return. I don't get why Gomez or someone doesn't gatekeep that stuff. "Hey man, let's look at the razor crest return feed" or whatever.

The razor crest return is completely smooth on mine and I don't find Eddy's new stuff clunky. Gomez is one of my favorite designers but his games are rarely the smoothest. BM66 may be the clunkiest game I've ever owned. The right ramp on LOTR could be the least satisfying ramp ever made.

#7077 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Clearly Stern has an issue on their hands
[quoted image]

That sucks, how many plays?

#7079 2 years ago

damn…

1 week later
#7157 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Would be cool to have something in there to put the player out of their misery if they keep having empty trips up there. Like, lose the encounter if you have a couple trips of no targets hit. Then obviously if you are doing horribly in all of them the scoring in the wizard mode is greatly reduced.
Not a very exciting idea, but may help to reduce the wood choppy feel.
But definitely reward the player for accuracy and efficiency in the moment and with wizard mode scoring boosts based on your play in the encounters.

This with removing the bonus levels may improve the feeling of mode prison that can happen. If you could fail an encounter and then move on, that is an interesting idea.

#7181 2 years ago
Quoted from MarklarD:

Same. Even though my backhanding the left ramp is nearly non existent.

Interesting, I backhand the left ramp all the time. Is there a reason?

#7186 2 years ago

Left ramp backhand is makable all the time without any difficulty. Right backhand is like 10% for me, so I don’t try.

1 week later
#7255 2 years ago
Quoted from Rooniedoodle:

Hi ya sorry for the novice question… what is the VUK. I am in NZ and just took delivery of a NIB LE. I’m wanting to dial back some of the settings based on comments here but struggling to find the suggestions. Your assistance would be appreciated

Vertical up kicker, the one we turn down is the one that launches the ball from the trough into the shooter lane. It max launches it in there and chews up the wood for no reason.

#7257 2 years ago

I use Cliffy’s too but still turn down the trough eject. It is just unnecessarily high from the factory.

#7268 2 years ago
Quoted from fridgejam:

A distributor has confirmed that these can be order from Stern. Can anybody confirm these can be fitted on the pro without them needing to be modified?

They will almost assuredly fit as it’s a very simple mounting system but it will have the extra right return. I would be surprised if they would sell them but it doesn’t hurt to try.

1 week later
#7317 2 years ago
Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:

I put a carrot flipper on my pro at the top and lowered the flipper below the center dot thinking I could get a flip on it as it rolled along the rubber and drains I was partially right what a weak ass design. I might fit an additional 5/16 rubber below the factory rubber to make the ball roll a bit further and switch back flippers to factory

Check this first and I think you will be fine. No need for carrot flipper.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/31#post-6486047

#7320 2 years ago
Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:

I did that LOL, if you recall that was MY original idea fix and that's fine for the diverter but I'm talking about when it comes in the backdrop from the orbit. [quoted image]

Ha, couldn’t remember who suggested that first. It’s a solid solution but man you are doubling down now. By the way, I don’t understand why people won’t try removing the plastic, it works very well.

1 week later
#7330 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I can’t believe how many are for sale. It probably has the most pins currently for sale for a single title which is crazy. It’s an awesome pin.
I wonder if the same thing will happen with Godzilla.

Happens every time, this appears worse because the LE are flipping so high above retail and they made 750. Look at how many GNR are always for sale, it’s just people are buying the FOMO and then wanting the new toy because they can make money. Lots of factors to it all but if Rush is after Godzilla no one will care.

#7334 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

My wife and I have been re-watching episodes of Mando lately. Such a high quality franchise-from the cinematography to orchestrated music to the fantastic actors, etc.
Watched the last two episodes last night-The Believer and The Rescue. Some of the best episodes and if you have not watched this series yet-you are missing out.
Also want to say how much I enjoy the alternate soundtrack in settings-to me it makes the game more enjoyable(almost like a Cleland remix).
I have made some significant progression on 5 ball with easy settings and using Foundry advances. Getting further and further in the journey has been really enjoyable. I may even get to the point of getting back to 3 ball on this one?
Good times

Off-topic but the composer for Mandalorian is a really interesting guy who did Tenet, Creed, and Black Panther.

#7361 2 years ago

I love the MBs and the upper PF on the Pro is great.

I haven't dug into the code extensively yet but my suspicion of higher scores seems correct. A couple multipliers during RC hurry up is very big points if you still have everything running from the first MB as an example.

#7368 2 years ago

I’m not a fan of the Stern art blades, the uninspired heads ina front of a generic background is boring. I’ve been meaning to order the wiz blades as I think they integrate better.

#7374 2 years ago

Removing the playfield is the easiest way.

Here’s a good video instruction:

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 22.95
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Marshville, NC
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Waxx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-stern-mandalorian-pinball?tu=Waxx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.