(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,622 posts
  • 817 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by Oneangrymo
  • Topic is favorited by 161 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 440 votes
    45%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    20%
  • Don't Care 337 votes
    35%

(975 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0962 (resized).jpeg
mandalorian-mudhorn-1 (resized).JPG
mandalorian-mudhorn-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_4425 (resized).JPG
IMG_4423 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).JPG
IMG_4424 (resized).JPG
mythosaur (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
manda22 (resized).jpg
IMG_0740 (resized).jpg
IMG_0739 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210840 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_205916 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210650 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230714_211645 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2976 Super Awesome Pinball Show interview with Brian Eddy. Posted by jellikit (2 years ago)

Post #3298 First look and initial impressions. Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Indypin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#170 2 years ago

I hope Kaneda is wrong about the spaceship going to be the Slave 1. C'mon, as much as I love Boba and his ship it's gotta be the Razorcrest.

That being said, wouldn't it be cool if somehow Stern puts in a mode when Boba releases the seismic charge bomb from the back of his ship? Hit a scoop with a video playing Boba releasing the bomb, the pin goes dark and silent and when it explodes we get a light show with a multiball!

Sorry, I just had a nerdgasm. Getting a napkin now.

#204 2 years ago

I'm at the point I have a good collection of pins, but I ran out of room. From here on out, if I buy a pin it would be a difficult decision of which pin would have to leave in order to make room. I was talking to my brother months ago and I mentioned to him the only (2) pins that would be "must buys" for me (theme wise) would be Simpsons Treehouse of Horrors or The Mandalorian.

Dang you Stern for making me make this decision!!

#352 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

[quoted image]

LMAO Well, at least you got a good sense of humor about it. You're my type of pinsider!

#519 2 years ago
Quoted from November:

Me and my sons are ready ! So happy about that...hope this game will be a killer...and hope the pro will do the work too
[quoted image]

Awesome razorcrest ship you have there. Did you make that?

Sooo happy that Brian Eddy is doing this pin. The man worked magic on MM, Shadow and AFM and I heard Stranger Things is pretty good (although I have never played one yet). If he keeps with tradition, there will be a huge something in the middle of the playfield and I'm hoping it's Mando's ship The Razorcrest.

Can't wait to see the layout and looks of this pin. Plus I know many of our favorite modders out there will make some awesome mods for this pin.

This is the way.

#550 2 years ago
Quoted from November:

Yes sir. 70cm 3d printed Razorcrest. Steel need to paint but looks already good. Could be a nice topper
[quoted image]

Sir you need to work at Hasbro. I spent $350 bucks on their Hasbro Pulse exclusive ship that is currently being made now and shipping probably in November of 2021 and if it comes in looking as good as that then I'm a happy man.

#1935 2 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

There is so much hype for this and I still do not get it. There is just something about this whole show that I do not get. To me the guy in this suit was the one dude in the whole universe that gave Darth Vader attitude. Vader literally after he gave orders points his finger at him and is like I am talking to you do not fuck with me while everyone else just shits their pants. They reduced that character to a Nanny pushing a Star Wars stroller to sell stuffies and people are wild for it?! The pin and its weird unfun mini playfield and useless baby Yoda make even less sense to me.

Boba Fett took the order because Vader is paying him. Just like at work if you're boss tells you to do something in a rude way, you grit your teeth and do it for the money.

They tried to humanize a bounty hunter. He's all guts and glory and anything for the money and the order he serves, until he finds out one of the bounties involves a small child. He grows attached to it and will do anything to protect the child and get him to a rightful caretaker no matter what the costs. All of this set up in a Star Wars universe.

#2383 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

She compared being a Republican in the USA to being a Jew in (early) Nazi Germany. Admittedly not the end result of the holocaust but basically a slippery slope argument that Republicans are beginning to be demonized and that is how "it" starts.
Whether you agree with Disney's choice or not, I can at least see why they made it.

That was Pedro Pascal who made that comment and he deleted it once he posted it. Pedro also complained that his face wasn’t shown enough in the show. Heck, give me the role for the money he makes and I’ll be happy not to have my face shown.

#3196 2 years ago

For what it’s worth, I ordered a premium.

HUGE Star Wars Fan......Check.
HUGE Mandalorian fan....Check
HUGE Brian Eddy fan and love MM and AFM......Double Check.
Hoping to have a 3D toy of the Razorcrest somewhere on the playfield....OH HELL YES!!!

I agree it was a tough choice between getting the pro or premium. I actually love the pro cabinet out of the three, so Im going to order the pro back glass for the premium and will likely switch them out and light frame the other. The Big Grogu looks good and the extra magnet around him conveys to me he’s using the force to direct or stop the pinball for certain features. I originally envisioned a bigger Razorcrest ship right dab in the middle of the playfield, just like Brian’s design of the castle and the mother ship (and the creature from Stranger Things) and you would have to shoot a ball under the ship in order to start a mission (think of the vengeance ship from ST), but overall I’m happy with the way it turned out.

I also agree the mini-playfield was kinda “meh” to me when I first saw it, but I think the device might surprise some people (including myself)

I love reading the comments, but let’s remember fellas. Looking at the shots of the game from the initial video still doesn’t reflect the feel of the shots until you see the accompanying light show, the interaction with the color display and the voice of Carl Weathers telling you what you need to do next in the pin.

Looking forward for the gameplay video this Thursday from Mr Danger and I normally can’t watch someone playing 2 hours of pinball, but I think I’m going to make an exception with this one. I think it may change some peoples minds once they see all of the pinball’s features in action.

Now, who wants to bet that someone is going to show up at the reveal playing the pin wearing a Mandalorian helmet?

#3288 2 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

Does anyone know if the rifle on the accessory siderails is 3 dimensional or simply a piece of one dimensional artwork?

I would say a flat metal piece. That’s what they normally do for the other side armors.

#3682 2 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Why? That's from Phantom Menace. It came out in 1999. I need to give spoiler alerts for a movie that came out in 1999?

I’m still mad at you for telling me the big monkey falls off the Empire State Building and dies at the end of the 1933 King Kong.

#3720 2 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

The real test is throwing this game in my truck when the stream is over, without anyone knowing.

Just drive that bad boy to Charlestown, IN, Jack. Don't forget the topper and the other accessories!

Really looking forward to your stream tonight. I usually wait until you post it on Youtube. HUGE Star Wars and Mando fan and was pleasantly surprised when Stern announced this title. Just don't shake the pin too much tonight and make Grogu shake and appear to move or you will really get Pinside to soil their linen.

BTW I watched your video of you beating Deadpool. Saw a lot of things that will make my gameplay better, such as hitting the wolverine shot to help beat the villians. Thanks for all you do!

1 month later
#5858 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

There's nothing behind it besides the pops and lanes. The razor crest and right ramp block more.[quoted image]

Looking good Diddy! I'm for any mod that would make a certain shot "stand out" in a game. For instance, I purchased a tie fighter from the x-wing miniatures game that I would place over the spinner target. I would be interested in your mod.

1 week later
#6141 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Yeah it's pretty cool man ...imo , still need to add more texture on the base
[quoted image][quoted image]

Dayum diddy, now this mod I like!!! Would definitely be interested in this mod once it gets painted and textured. Put me down for one brutha.

Still contemplating the Beskar mod. Do you have an updated photo of the finished product? Also reason I ask is because I’m going to somehow mount one of those X-wing miniatures Tie Fighter above the spinner to the left of that scoop and I don’t want it to look too cluttered, but I really like your mod because it sets up the shot well.

#6155 2 years ago
Quoted from rob3:

X-wing miniature Tie Fighter?!? I gotta see it

Yep. The tie fighter is the perfect size.

The Slave One ship…..um….I mean Boba Fett Starship is going to be placed near the large support post near the right ramp to help cover it. Both of them are really detailed.

Now just waiting on my Mando premium.

7DC703F0-3EB7-451A-A02C-79C241CB0F0B (resized).jpeg7DC703F0-3EB7-451A-A02C-79C241CB0F0B (resized).jpegEC1B055E-0EE9-48C9-96EE-96758046F25F (resized).jpegEC1B055E-0EE9-48C9-96EE-96758046F25F (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 22.95
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Northfield, MN
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Indypin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-stern-mandalorian-pinball?tu=Indypin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.