(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,622 posts
  • 817 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 39 hours ago by Oneangrymo
  • Topic is favorited by 159 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 440 votes
    45%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    20%
  • Don't Care 337 votes
    35%

(975 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0962 (resized).jpeg
mandalorian-mudhorn-1 (resized).JPG
mandalorian-mudhorn-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_4425 (resized).JPG
IMG_4423 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).JPG
IMG_4424 (resized).JPG
mythosaur (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
manda22 (resized).jpg
IMG_0740 (resized).jpg
IMG_0739 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210840 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_205916 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210650 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230714_211645 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2976 Super Awesome Pinball Show interview with Brian Eddy. Posted by jellikit (2 years ago)

Post #3298 First look and initial impressions. Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Apinjunkie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6094 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

In the works for the shooter lane.....early prototype.... rigidity may be an issue but I have a few other ideas for this.
[quoted image][quoted image]

This one's got some good potential, I'm sure if it's anything like the others you put together so far the finished version will be impressive. Keep them coming! I just placed my order for a pro, will probably be an October delivery date so until then ,I'll be shopping for mods.

#6136 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Love this forum, Pinside in general. I have not even taking delivery yet and know what I need to do to prevent some issues from posters here. Thanks!

Truer words have never been spoken.. this will be my first NIB ( going with the pro, looks like October delivery) purchase and the insights from the Ops,buyers and people that have just flipped a few games on this have gone a long way towards me finally pulling the trigger. Still at the end of the day it was being able to spend a few hours playing the LE and the pro side by side on Monday. Because of this thread I'm already eyeing alot of wonderful mods and plan on installing the metal rails before I ever flip my first game on mine. Thanks pinside. This is the way.

#6225 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Update .....time , this will go into our league machine this week for test. Should easily see 100 plays this week. I will follow then, also for pricing I'm trying work it out, it's a pretty tedious to paint and tie on the ropes
[quoted image]

These look absolutely fantastic. I'm really curious how well they hold up in real world play. When I played the pro last week I had a few balls hop The Rail where these are going to mount and ended up back in the shooter Lane during multi-ball. It may be an area that takes some abuse.

#6319 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

If there's one thing Gilligan's Island taught us, it's that random award multiballs are awesome.

That and... Mary Ann was the hot one.

#6502 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

Anyone getting any signals on accessories?

Side armor for the pro and premiums are supposed to ship in August. I've already ordered a set through my distributor, although I won't see my Pro until October. No word on the topper yet.

20210720_112523 (resized).jpg20210720_112523 (resized).jpg20210720_112557 (resized).jpg20210720_112557 (resized).jpg
#6506 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Mando came
[quoted image]

That is not the way.

#6525 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I’m still tempted to order this side armor. What was the final price Stern set and are orders still available?
No word on my premium delivery date. Still hoping it’s any day. Are premiums still on the line at Stern this week?

$289.00 all in, although there is no price listed on Stern's site.

#6528 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

I ordered it a while back from my distributor and asked what the price was.
They said $289.99

I got good deal then, that never happens!

Dammit! You got me thinking so I looked at the invoice just now. $290.00, so much for my good deal.

#6648 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

About same height but static head is smaller[quoted image]

For those wondering about longevity of these in the pinball machine ,there is this ,for what it's worth. I purchased one of the animated baby Yoda's for my granddaughter last Christmas. Anyway after I tapped it on the head once I realized the heck with her, I'm keeping it. I have a retail store and I make blown glass baby Yoda's. This piece has become the shop mascot and sits by the register Hocking Yoda's for me. It is been running Non-Stop since the third week of December and has taken some pretty serious hits from overzealous fans. Come hell or high water it's making its way into the game once mine gets here in October.

20210724_163324 (resized).jpg20210724_163324 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#6867 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Anyone know if the next batch of pros have shipped out to distributors yet?

They have them. My distributor received a couple last week,happy to say mine was one of them.

#6953 2 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

Looking forward to it. I wonder if I already have the baby yoda doll that I could simply mod or buy your mods for it?

I am wondering the same thing. Have the animatronic child already. Was supposed to be for my granddaughter for Christmas but one tap on the head and I realized I'm keeping it.

#6961 2 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:Lower the flipperpower of the upper playfield in the settings.

This is what worked for me, although I have the pro not the LE. With the flippers at full power you have a hundredth of a second to react to the ball bouncing off those targets. With the flipper strength reduced you have a tenth of a second,which actually is a lot more manageable. Definitely give it a shot.

#6974 2 years ago
Quoted from ShrimpPimp:

Care to share what upper flipper power setting you decided on? Thanks!

Again ,this is just what works for me. I put the setting on the lowest possible , it's not like you need the flipper strength to send the ball across the entire playfield. Kudos to the guys that can make it work on full power though!

#6981 2 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

Added some mods.
Baby Yoda mod finally working.Will add video on Tuesday and more info on making these for sale to everyone.

It's Thursday

3 months later
#7453 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Has anyone else adjusted their outlines from the default middle position? I'm sorely tempted...

I have, and I got to say there's no shame in it. I still have plenty of balls exiting through the outlanes. It has to make a difference in the long run because your narrowing the gap, but it's not a game changer.

2 months later
#7544 2 years ago

For your Mando fans out there who have not seen episode 5 of The book of boba Fett, you will want to keep your eyes out for a naboo fighter ship to mod. I've probably said too much

#7547 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

That’s for the BOBF pin

So you haven't seen the episode.

#7557 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

So, what’s the general feel on whether the premium upgrades are worth the money for this game? Doesn’t seem as though they are as big a difference as Godzilla. I’m still wanting one of these but wondering which edition to shoot for.

I've had my Mando pro since August, I added the aftermarket rails on day one and have never looked back. This game is still challenging and a blast to shoot. I played the premium and the LE plenty before making my decision and for the price bump just couldn't justify going that route. I still play those on location and enjoy them but don't miss the additional features even a little. That said I have added enough mods over the months to where my "pro" would now qualify as a "promium". I am currently waiting the delivery of a Godzilla premium, the extra bells and whistles tripped my trigger on that one. It's all subjective and personal preference, play both versions as much as possible before pulling the trigger. All the versions of Mando are fun there is no wrong choice.

1 month later
#7579 2 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Have a lead on a stern shaker.. should it go in mando pro or Sth premium. I've read every post on here about shakers and sounds like its a little over the top on mando?

Give it a shot in Mando, it's a shaker, it's meant to give you that over the top experience. If you don't like it swap it out, super easy install.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.95
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Neenah, WI
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Apinjunkie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-stern-mandalorian-pinball?tu=Apinjunkie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.