(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

17 days ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,575 posts - Hot topic!
  • 356 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 minutes ago by NeilMcRae
  • Topic is favorited by 110 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 274 votes
      40%
    • Who's Out 126 votes
      18%
    • Don't Care 285 votes
      42%

(685 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

adfg (resized).jpg
    9B9CF863-C1F6-4592-9ECF-B8BC0775A81B (resized).jpeg
    fgfg (resized).JPG
    6E25D9FC-F983-40BA-A6DD-A09726F9D5F3 (resized).jpeg
    664ABF46-6B32-4080-A3F3-BCA4CF33F3F0 (resized).png
    309f580accd9c90f6e18838d429f3936a7789306 (resized).jpeg
    2539433-2642583531-24674.gif
    zog-one (resized).jpg
    59F78660-C9A7-4CBE-AD71-43B5B7CEB9D5 (resized).jpeg
    Capture (resized).PNG
    30631423-0AEC-4DCC-9C2B-8FCC9C50E99C (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20210510-215829_Chrome (resized).jpg
    622652BF-16DC-40D4-B0AE-ACE2040D0AF2 (resized).jpeg
    185549413_4572266569455309_2249978438119371689_n (resized).jpg
    Underlord_youre_welcome (resized).png
    JAWSALORIAN (resized).png

There are 1575 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 32.
    #401 6 days ago

We gonna see more today or just the tease?

#402 6 days ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah they don't put stuff out as good as The Apple Dumpling Gang or Herbie the Love Bug any more.

Pinside post of the year! I LOL'd for a couple minutes thinking of this

#403 6 days ago
    Quoted from bemmett:

We gonna see more today or just the tease?

If it's anything like the LZ teaser it'll be a few days/week before we get more.

#404 6 days ago
    Quoted from jarch:

Bringing this back to Mando-territory, I read that Igers requested a financial analysis of what it would take to generalize the Star Wars Galaxy's Edge area(s) into a timeline-unspecific offering. That way they could showcase different Star Wars eras in the park... less First Order and Resistance, more Mando and Grogu!

Rise of the Resistance is truly amazing and one of the best attractions ever built, but the rest of Galaxy's Edge just blows. Smugglers run is underwhelming unless you can be one of the 2 pilots. The rest of it doesn't really feel like I'm in a SW land. Take out the prop ships and it feels nothing like SW. I guess its in the name, but then the idea was flawed from the beginning if that's the intention. Fans don't want to be on the galaxy's edge, they want to be immersed in it with the very familiar set designs that they have come to know and love.

#405 6 days ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

Walt was dead when those 2 movies came out.

Ok, so what's your excuse for "The Monkey's Uncle," "The Misadventures of Merlin Jones" or "That Darn Cat?"

I guess I just think it's silly to be complaining that Disney has sucked my entire lifetime because Walt died well before I was born. Reminds me of people who insist the Beatles died when Ringo joined.

Damn I had no idea how bad the slide in quality was when I was at Space Mountain as an 8 year old. DAMN YOU DISNEY!!!

#406 6 days ago
    Quoted from tdiddy:

Ain't happening boys .....its not Mando

Nailed it!

#407 6 days ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I guess I just think it's silly to be complaining that Disney has sucked my entire lifetime because Walt died well before I was born.
    Damn I had no idea how bad the slide in quality was when I was at Space Mountain as an 8 year old. DAMN YOU DISNEY!!!

Actually if you look up the history of Space Mountain that was Walt's plans after the Matterhorn ride did so well in 1959.

The quality of Disney CINEMA has clearly slipped, feel free to wander off topic though.

#408 6 days ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

Actually if you look up the history of Space Mountain that was Walt's plans after the Matterhorn ride did so well in 1959.
    The quality of Disney CINEMA has clearly slipped, feel free to wander off topic though.

Right...but Space Mountain sucked when I was 8 because Walt was no longer in charge.

It sucks even worse now! Some idiot added speakers!

And the churros seemed stale at the cart outside.

#409 6 days ago

All in, premium or LE on theme alone for this household. Besides a "school of witchcraft and wizardry" theme, this is a close second for us.

#410 6 days ago
    Quoted from VillaThrills:

All in, premium or LE on theme alone for this household. Besides a "school of witchcraft and wizardry" theme, this is a close second for us.

Same here! Wife was like get a LE and my kids have never shown any true excitement for pins until this one. Been a good week for us Star Wars fans. Oculus SW pinball then today Minecraft Star Wars for my little guy and now Stern with this cherry on top!

#411 6 days ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Did Walt invent the churro as well?

#412 6 days ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Right...but Space Mountain sucked when I was 8 because Walt was no longer in charge.
    It sucks even worse now! Some idiot added speakers!

I have no opinion on churros, no idea what one is and I'll be damned if I'm going to look!

Space Mountain was cool.

#413 6 days ago
    Quoted from kumanaga:

Does having paid for it count? JK

How the hell are you paying for it? From what I understand allotments have not been given, details have not been announced. I love this insane frenzy around every new release now...lol.

Also, is there anyway we could get more people bitching about things in this thread? HAHA...I sign in during work to see if there are any updates and end up reading posts about stale churros. I am utterly impressed at how many things people can hate.

#414 6 days ago

What abbreviation are we using for Mando?

TM is already taken for Time Machine?

#415 6 days ago
    Quoted from RobT:

It’s going to be just that, I’d expect. ‘Mando’.

#416 6 days ago
    Quoted from RobT:

TM is already taken for Time Machine?

Mando's good. We could do something stupid like SWTM, but it's only 1 less letter than Mando, so why bother.

#417 6 days ago

Is it weird that Zen is doing their version at the same time? Is there any chance they are similar or related? I don't know how Zen operates but I have to imagine they are kind of barking up the same tree right?

#418 6 days ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Mando's good. We could do something stupid like SWTM, but it's only 1 less letter than Mando, so why bother.

MAN?

#419 6 days ago

Really like the Death Trooper, probably one of my favorite soldiers, hope they incorporate it well in this release.

#420 6 days ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

That would make too much sense. Needs to be some kind of convoluted acronym instead to confuse outsiders.

#421 6 days ago
    Quoted from Aniraf:

Is it weird that Zen is doing their version at the same time? Is there any chance they are similar or related? I don't know how Zen operates but I have to imagine they are kind of barking up the same tree right?

Zero relation or similarity. Zen does a lot of their own versions of the same themes real pinball makers use. Marvel, Star Wars, Jurassic, Alien, Family Guy. Zen's always suck. There's no back and forth between their silly video games and real pinball.

#422 6 days ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

BY - Baby Yoda

#423 6 days ago

In line for an LE IF my distributer gets enough. Got on the list a few weeks ago. Would go nicely next to my SW comic premium

#424 6 days ago

MANLE?

#425 6 days ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

Damn. What a coincidence. I was saving up for this pin. Had $1200 saved so far but I gave it to Carl Weathers for acting lessons.

Happy Cinco De Cuatro!

#426 6 days ago
    Quoted from mbrave77:

In line for an LE IF my distributer gets enough. Got on the list a few weeks ago. Would go nicely next to my SW comic premium

I think you should sell me your comic premium to make room for that sweet Mando LE!

#427 6 days ago
    Quoted from Damonator:

I think you should sell me your comic premium to make room for that sweet Mando LE!

Heh i think the game i need to move is wonka. I have 6 games and thats all the room i have now. Wonka would be first to go right now

#428 6 days ago

So this music would fit well in a mode !

#429 6 days ago

Any word on who's on code?

Not a fan of the theme, but if it's a fun game, I may have to pick up a pro or premium.

#430 6 days ago

I guess I need to make room.

SWwall (resized).jpg
    #431 6 days ago

Kaneda revealed this would Stern's next pin weeks ago. Looks like he was right!

#432 6 days ago
    Quoted from Mando:

So this music would fit well in a mode !

Damn - that's pretty amazing. Never really noticed the quality of the music before...

#433 6 days ago

Distributors already have a waiting list ! This is the first time my heart quivered , jumped into my throat as I immediately closed my eyes and prayed that I get one ! Please !

#434 6 days ago

This is the best news I've heard in long time. I CAN'T WAIT till the reveal comes and everyone shits all over it; Always entertaining.

I mean it better have magnets right...cause like the force and stuff!

#435 6 days ago

LOL, its not mando, mando isn't a big enough theme, stranger things is bigger, the fans want BTTF- LOL what codswallop!

LE sold out sight unseen days before the game came out. any one still doubting how big this IP is?

#436 6 days ago
    Quoted from chooch:

That would make too much sense. Needs to be some kind of convoluted acronym instead to confuse outsiders.

Brocktoon might work.

8187409_0 (resized).jpg
    #437 6 days ago

What's the rumor roundup? Designer, artist, etc?

#438 6 days ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

This is the best news I've heard in long time. I CAN'T WAIT till the reveal comes and everyone shits all over it; Always entertaining.
    I mean it better have magnets right...cause like the force and stuff!

This game BETTER have innovation!!!

And by innovation I mean magnets and upper playfields...you know stuff from games built 40 years ago.

#439 6 days ago
    Quoted from NeilMcRae:

LE sold out sight unseen days before the game came out. any one still doubting how big this IP is?

To be fair, isn't every LE sold out instantly these days? Till a month later when it turns out they aren't?

Maybe I'm off on that but you guys would know!

#440 6 days ago

Food Truck is gonna make Stern Mando its BITCH!

#441 6 days ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This game BETTER have innovation!!!.

Mick on a stick
    Ick on a stick
    Yoda ... on a Pagoda?

#442 6 days ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Food Truck is gonna make Stern Mando its BITCH!

I thought it was Evil Dead / Army of Darkness that was going to do that?

#443 6 days ago
    Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Distributors already have a waiting list ! This is the first time my heart quivered , jumped into my throat as I immediately closed my eyes and prayed that I get one ! Please !

Theres definite fear of missing out going on, and probably justifiably so.
    Look at how fast GNR CEs sold our as well as other Stern LEs, Rick and Morty etc etc.
    I know several people that a month or two ago told their distributors to put them on the list for the next LE regardless of title.
    This was when the rumors were Back to the Future, Mando and a few other titles were being thrown around.
    I guess it doesn't really matter which of those titles it was going to be, because they are all pretty solid themes.
    Even if the distributor doesn't know what the title is a few months before its announced, what's he/she going to say to a customer that buys a ton of pins off him or her in a calendar year?
    If I were a distributor and a client thats buys every new pin off me that comes out (sometimes multiple) asks me to reserve the next LE for them, my answer would be "yep, no problem".

#444 6 days ago

Ok but seriously what can we re-use here to keep the price down?

Well sweet Baby Yoda likes to eat pinballs, we all know that, so I ASSume Stern has a few boxes of Gene heads laying around? Synergy!

I hope they don't stick him up on that barrel like the RCT troll.

#445 6 days ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Magna...*ahem* “FORCE” slings...?

#446 6 days ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Black Knight topper with Mando-helmet instead! $2500 easy!

#447 6 days ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I hope they don't stick him up on that barrel like the RCT troll.

Don’t lie, I know you man and you would love to watch the fallout from that

#448 6 days ago
    Quoted from Pahuffman:

What's the rumor roundup? Designer, artist, etc?

Eddy and Eddy for design and code (heard it here first) the guy that did SW comic edition art.

#449 6 days ago

I called and placed my order for 5 toppers

#450 6 days ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Eddy and Eddy for design and code (heard it here first) the guy that did SW comic edition art.

Love Eddy on code. Does he get paid double?

There are 1575 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 32.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside