(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,620 posts
  • 817 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by brzezicki
  • Topic is favorited by 159 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 440 votes
    45%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    20%
  • Don't Care 337 votes
    35%

(975 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mandalorian-mudhorn-1 (resized).JPG
mandalorian-mudhorn-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_4425 (resized).JPG
IMG_4423 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).JPG
IMG_4424 (resized).JPG
mythosaur (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
manda22 (resized).jpg
IMG_0740 (resized).jpg
IMG_0739 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210840 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_205916 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210650 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230714_211645 (resized).jpg
5.42 Mandalorian Manual (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,620 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 153.
#4201 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

For Eastern Canada, no there is not.

Exact! Only option

#4202 2 years ago

Mando thread

#4203 2 years ago

Pro looks fine to me. Wish it had wireforms but not missing any of the other features. With the way those balls kept flying off the wireforms plastic ramps might even be needed.

#4204 2 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

You are talking about player one ?

Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Shame, cause it gives to much power for 1 unique distro

Correct! He's a nice guy thou, at their Montreal office. But with the canadian dollar starting too look better, finding a US dealer is an option again!

#4205 2 years ago

I think Dwight’s history is relevant to the Mando discussion? That’s why it keeps coming up

#4206 2 years ago

I saw a few people pointing out the ball would keep falling off the metal rails. Plastic ramps may actually be better?

#4207 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I think Dwight’s history is relevant to the Mando discussion? That’s why it keeps coming up

I am happy with My Star Wars TMNT and GB
See no reason not to be happy with my new mando! All coded by Dwight!

#4208 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

Listening to people complain about not getting to see a pin before deciding to buy a LE or not...
Those people weren’t gonna get a chance to get one any ways.
Some people gonna complain about the price, give distro a hard time,
Blah blah blah.
There is obviously a certain group of people that are either dialed into what’s going on,
Don’t care because they will buy and sell if they don’t like and would rather feel confident they are locked in,
And those that flip.
Maybe these machines especially LE have been under valued for years and all the “critics” were too busy complaining to see it coming.

Or...we could just be getting less and less for the money. If everyone waited until the code was done to decide to buy or not, Stern would have went under years ago. Operators aren't the big buyers anymore. If everyone took whatever shit was shoveled every time you'd be playing on whitewoods with beep boop sounds called "Choose your Own Adventure Pinball" for 15k that comes with 2 flippers instead of the SE that only comes with 1.

#4209 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

But how do we even know we like it day 1?

By playing it.

#4210 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Brian Eddy will be helping out on code, just like he did on STh. This is a good thing.

#4211 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

I am happy with My Star Wars TMNT and GB

I’m happy with my GB now too. It’s great

I said earlier that I wouldn’t worry about Dwight like others do, primarily because Eddy is also a great coder and STH is fantastic and I’m sure Mando will be excellent

But I get their point.

Erik is right, we all know what we are getting into or should know

#4212 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Brian Eddy will be helping out on code, just like he did on STh. This is a good thing.

Was it you Rob that coined the “Walking Dud” title early on? Lol

Or might have been Eskaybee?

#4213 2 years ago

Does anyone know if the most of the distros got their pro's in stock by the reveal yesterday? I know most of the first run pro's are going to operators but seeing some saying they have stock on their ad's or website is misleading when many of them don't update that status frequently.

#4214 2 years ago

I usually get a really good feel by watching the streams whether it’s gonna work for me or not

Playing it first is optimal if you have access

Lyman can usually make any game great so not much to think about on his games

#4215 2 years ago

And how does one play a Mandolorian on day 1? We can't all be Jack Danger in a FruFru Tutu (sorry for that mental picture)

#4216 2 years ago

What power do you suggest it gives?
I feel like it limits the amount of pins that come into the country.
America has the most, because America created pinball and stern is an American company.
Maybe we should look at our government and their business and import restrictions....

Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Shame, cause it gives to much power for 1 unique distro

#4217 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

And how does one play a Mandolorian on day 1?

I mean playing it the moment you’re able. Once your distro gets them in. Or the local bar. That’s day 1 to me.

#4218 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Lyman can usually make any game great

Usually is the key word. How did you decide if a Lyman game wasn’t for you? My guess is you played it.

#4219 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Was it you Rob that coined the “Walking Dud” title early on? Lol
Or might have been Eskaybee?

Yeah, I have to take the blame on that one.

I have never been more happy to later be proven wrong on that one! Game was always an ass kicker, but the code turned out to be fantastic, and the difficulty kept you coming back for more. Eventually learned the shots and when a game came together it was amazing. My first Zombie pin, took the place of RAZA.

#4220 2 years ago

I wouldn’t sell any of my pins.
Extremely happy with where my collection is at.
I was on the fence with stranger things at first.
I split it 3 ways with some friends and once I got it home, we fought over who would own it.
( friendly of course )
So I backed out of that one and got my own.
Just before they disappeared.
I warned many buyers to pick one up....
Now it is in my top 3, and that’s coming from a stacked line up and I’ve had plenty of classics come in and out of my house.

Quoted from iceman44:

Maybe these machines especially LE have been under valued for years and all the “critics” were too busy complaining to see it coming.
I never had a doubt.
Who wants my STHLE for $12k? Jk, wouldn’t sell it

#4221 2 years ago

What was the weapon that you pressed and held the button and it scrolled across the Playfield from right to left taking out kit shots as it went, until you stopped holding the button?. That was cool.

The whole weapon thing looks like it will be fun.

The code in general has great bones.

Layout wise Im happy. Originally I agreed that the whole top left is a waist of space, but then I looked at all my games with lanes and pop nests, and they all have a waist of space in whichever corner the nest is. Medieval Madness - top right - waist. Elvira - top right - waist - literally nothing going on. Metallica - top right - huge waist - literally nothing going on up there.

Only the Elwin and Lawlor games in my collection know how to use the pop area effectively.

At least in Mando, there’s a magnet above the lanes and pops below so the lanes and pops actually become a bit more integrated in gameplay. The top lanes remind me a bit of BW Indy for some reason.

#4222 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

What was the weapon that you pressed and held the button and it scrolled across the Playfield from right to left taking out kit shots as it went, until you stopped holding the button?. That was cool.

Flamethrower. Yeah it’s pretty sweet!

#4223 2 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I won't copy and paste all the Munster's updates here just to fill up a massive amount of space. But Munsters was released with v.81 code on 12/7/2018. It was updated TEN times and the last update was v1.03 on 3/9/2020. So 10 updates in 14 months. It is not very deep, but updates were plentiful, just look at the read-me file.
https://sternpinball.com/?post_type=game_code&s=munsters

Lol, you call those updates? They were fixes to try to appease buyers on such shallow lazy code. No meaningful updates amongst the bunch. Ball save taken out, because game code so shallow, they were desperately trying to figure out how to be super lazy and not have to give real code modes and show material, as was expected. From 1.0 to 1.03 dealt only with the topper that still needs polish as well. Stop with the apology nonsense, Stern and Dwight need to be held accountable for the train wreck shallow code known as Munsters. Those 10 times were almost meaningless and have no real substance in making the game have lasting depth for a home environment, which we all have come to expect for our $10k purchases. Stern history proves this point, except Munsters.

#4224 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Yes and no... Brian doesn’t know c++ as well as Dwight, but can interpret the data.

#4225 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Because they don’t like the game their theme is based on? It’s nuts that I have to keep saying this.
Just because a company happens to release a game based off your dream theme, they owe NOTHING to you. It still runs the risk of being a game you don’t like.
Is that disappointing? 100%. But that’s on you if you don’t do your due diligence to see if your dream theme is actually a game you like.

So if a car company charges top dollar for a shitty car that’s ok because they owe you nothing? People are paying used car prices for a pin and if they abandon the game with inferior code that’s crap. You may not think so Chuck, you are totally coming across as a Stern apologist. I would bail at this point, your making yourself look bad, honestly.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4226 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

No but they did say Munsters was going to be more “approachable”. A cop out? More code = more better
I’m not sure what game has forever staying power.

This is the point to why we are all upset at Dwight’s lackluster shallow Munsters code. “Approachable” is complete nonsense and a cop out like you’re pointing out. Good point: it is staying power that is the issue here. Simple or approachable does not mean shallow, no code depth or lazy repeating 3 times the same mode with almost no discernible differences. Dwight needs to badly fix Munsters to gain our trust again. Plain and simple. He and Stern have fumbled the Munsters ball badly and there is a stench over everything Dwight does because of it.

#4227 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

So if a car company charges top dollar for a shitty car that’s ok because they owe you nothing?

Last time I checked you can test drive cars before you decide you like them enough to buy them.

You think games have been abandoned. I think games were purchased too soon by people, and they then blamed those poor purchase decisions on others.

Again. Please play games before you decide to buy them. Also assume that once you buy them, they will be that way forever. It will guarantee you’ll never be disappointed.

#4228 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Again. Please play games before you decide to buy them. Also assume that once you buy them, they will be that way forever. It will guarantee you’ll never be disappointed.

Playing a pin before buying is overrated in my experience.

I have played pins on location or at a friends house that I loved, so I bought it and when I got it home didn't care for it much at all after a week or two.

I have also played pins that I really did not like much at all, but wound up buying anyway because of theme and the hopes that code would make it better (example, TWD, as referenced previously...I called it The Walking Dud). Turned out later to be one of my favorites.

So really, playing first doesn't guarantee anything one way or the other, at least for me.

#4229 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Last time I checked you can test drive cars before you decide you like them enough to buy them.
You think games have been abandoned. I think games were purchased too soon by people, and they then blamed those poor purchase decisions on others.

A57C4F73-05CC-4ECD-9085-A5C953714B29 (resized).jpegA57C4F73-05CC-4ECD-9085-A5C953714B29 (resized).jpeg

69BAE40C-5BFA-4F93-B329-B5F1FC1D79BC (resized).jpeg69BAE40C-5BFA-4F93-B329-B5F1FC1D79BC (resized).jpeg
#4230 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Playing a pin before buying is overrated in my experience.
I have played pins on location or at a friends house that I loved, so I bought it and when I got it home didn't care for it much at all after a week or two.
I have also played pins that I really did not like much at all, but wound up buying anyway because of theme and the hopes that code would make it better (example, TWD, as referenced previously...I called it The Walking Dud). Turned out later to be one of my favorites.
So really, playing first doesn't guarantee anything one way or the other, at least for me.

Fair point. I guess it comes to the fact that why is it someone else’s fault but your own if you buy a game and end up not liking it? Why waste any energy bitching about the game? Just sell it and move on. No big deal.

Not speaking about you directly. Just a general comment.

People get too caught up in their dream themes. Just play it, buy it if you like it. If you sour on it, sell it. Move on.

#4231 2 years ago

Dwight, forget about Munsters - it’s done… it’s over. Sold mine because I do like a deeper more involved code and ruleset. A few on here seem to not mind the code the way it is. Those who don’t will sell it. I agree with some here that are disappointed. I was too and so I moved on.

But please… please do the work on Mando that this theme deserves. I, like many, do put a lot of faith in the code being finished and not having to LOVE the code the way it is from day 1 forever.

The code on Mando looks to have great potential with multiple strategies and ways to play. I hope we will get your full vision of what this Mando pinball world can be because judging from your excitement in explaining the rules you do have a passion to make this a really cool experience.

#4232 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Just sell it and move on. No big deal.

The big deal is people can’t sell and move on without a big loss. Apologists don’t get that, which you are appearing more and more to be.

#4233 2 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Yes and no... Brian doesn’t know c++ as well as Dwight, but can interpret the data.

Fwiw, folks who program for a living tend to be pretty good at picking up new languages. The learning curve of a second language is a lot easier to manage once you learn the fundamentals on the first one.

I’d hazard a guess that anything Eddy said in interviews about “not being familiar with C++” came from a place of modesty. Also, with C++ being object oriented and the framework of the code in Mando already being there, I’m sure he’d be able to contribute easily with additions/adjustments/tweaks/fixes. It’s not as if he’d be starting with a blank slate or anything.

Probably a better question is whether Stern values Eddy’s time as a designer more than they value his time as a programmer. Harder to find good designers than programmers, I’m sure.

#4234 2 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Dwight, forget about Munsters - it’s done… it’s over. Sold mine because I do like a deeper more involved code and ruleset. A few on here seem to not mind the code the way it is. Those who don’t will sell it. I agree with some here that are disappointed. I was too and so I moved on.

This would be a huge mistake on Dwight’s part to forget about Munsters. This will haunt him the rest of his career, just as GB did till he fixed it. It’s not over in many owners minds. Good you were able to move on, but shouldn’t have had to do that. Dwight cannot be trusted now, until he fixes the huge shallow blunder in code that is Munsters.

#4235 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Usually is the key word. How did you decide if a Lyman game wasn’t for you? My guess is you played it.

It’s never happened yet not liking a Lyman game I’ve bought but I’m highly skeptical of Rush if that’s his game.

#4236 2 years ago

Hey… so… let me get this straight: is Munster’s lackluster and lazy code then? Just want to be crystal clear about that.

And you are really unpleased with Dwight… have I got that right?

#4237 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Yeah, I have to take the blame on that one.
I have never been more happy to later be proven wrong on that one! Game was always an ass kicker, but the code turned out to be fantastic, and the difficulty kept you coming back for more. Eventually learned the shots and when a game came together it was amazing. My first Zombie pin, took the place of RAZA.

Lol, man I thought that was you. We had some good arguments about TWD early on. Hard to believe it’s been 7 yrs since

Ahhh yes, fun times in the good old days Rob.

Once you learned the shots, they were brutal to get clicking, it was just addictive

And remember having to delicately dial that ball roll out of the pops to avoid the SDTM drains.

It is a Lyman masterpiece. The only game I’ve ever finished.

#4238 2 years ago

To be honest, reading the last page or so I found myself saying (out loud) “Dude… just shut the fuck up already. Holy shit Wilma…”

#4239 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

This would be a huge mistake on Dwight’s part to forget about Munsters. This will haunt him the rest of his career, just as GB did till he fixed it. It’s not over in many owners minds. Good you were able to move on, but shouldn’t have had to do that. Dwight cannot be trusted now, until he fixes the huge shallow blunder in code that is Munsters.

C3010BB7-0C87-42AB-BF79-19F8DCB4B2D5.jpegC3010BB7-0C87-42AB-BF79-19F8DCB4B2D5.jpeg
#4240 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Fair point. I guess it comes to the fact that why is it someone else’s fault but your own if you buy a game and end up not liking it? Why waste any energy bitching about the game? Just sell it and move on. No big deal.
Not speaking about you directly. Just a general comment.
People get too caught up in their dream themes. Just play it, buy it if you like it. If you sour on it, sell it. Move on.

I agree with that attitude. The only game that ever happened with me was IMDNLE

My game was in a constant state of disrepair and problems. Sold it for $7700, think they were $8200-8500 then?

Not sure what a MunstersLE is going for these days, Stern pumped em up to 600 on high demand, but I’m sure I’d take a bath.

It doesn’t bother me but I get why some don’t like it.

#4241 2 years ago

But we are not playing shit?
We are playing top tier pins.
Top tier licences.
Brian Eddy, Keith Elwin design.
Designers and coders working better together.
JJP in the Mix keeping the competition on their toes.
Pinball is in a great place,
It’s easier to make a blind decision.

Quoted from Zablon:

Or...we could just be getting less and less for the money. If everyone waited until the code was done to decide to buy or not, Stern would have went under years ago. Operators aren't the big buyers anymore. If everyone took whatever shit was shoveled every time you'd be playing on whitewoods with beep boop sounds called "Choose your Own Adventure Pinball" for 15k that comes with 2 flippers instead of the SE that only comes with 1.

Quoted from Zablon:

#4242 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Not trying to sound like a smart ass here;

It seems to me that Dwight has continued to code games since Munsters with great success. TMNT which he’s coded is continuing to sell. Mando looks to be folllowig suit. Dwight brought us Coop and team play, and now impossible and hero play. These are fun features that draw people into the games.

Pretty sure Dwight’s career is doing just fine.

#4243 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

This is it. They locked the others. Enjoy the off-topic banter.

This is the hype thread. An owners thread may be formed once the first game has been delivered to a customer.

#4244 2 years ago
Quoted from tr8785:

Not trying to sound like a smart ass here;
It seems to me that Dwight has continued to code games since Munsters with great success. TMNT which he’s coded is continuing to sell. Mando looks to be folllowig suit. Dwight brought us Coop and team play, and now impossible and hero play. These are fun features that draw people into the games.
Pretty sure Dwight’s career is doing just fine.

None of this talk is a knock on Dwight’s stellar abilities to code games. In fact TMNT is a shining example of what Dwight could have, should have done on Munsters.

#4245 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

None of this talk is a knock on Dwight’s stellar abilities to code games. In fact TMNT is a shining example of what Dwight could have, should have done on Munsters.

Understand now. I don’t own Munsters. My father in law does. He grew up on the show. He’s a casual player and the code gets it done for him and the other silver haired/bald friends of his. I was under the impression that’s why the game was coded that way.

Side note: my dad, uncles, and father in law are all in their 60’s. They seem to enjoy the simpler coded titles.

I am legitimately sorry that so many of you folks are disappointed with Munsters. I’m sure I may have been disappointed if my dream themes didn’t have everything I wanted in the code.

#4246 2 years ago

I just want to see Jack go balls deep in the studio for like 90 minutes in it. It looked like it’s gonna be fun to play. Not that it matters since if you wanted an LE you had to commit before it was revealed or pay thousands more.
I’m excited.

#4247 2 years ago
Quoted from tr8785:

Understand now. I don’t own Munsters. My father in law does. He grew up on the show. He’s a casual player and the code gets it done for him and the other silver haired/bald friends of his. I was under the impression that’s why the game was coded that way.
Side note: my dad, uncles, and father in law are all in their 60’s. They seem to enjoy the simpler coded titles.
I am legitimately sorry that so many of you folks are disappointed with Munsters. I’m sure I may have been disappointed if my dream themes didn’t have everything I wanted in the code.

I am 50 and grew up watching the show. My daughters grew up watching the show also and love it as do my wife and I. They as my wife and I were disappointed in it. Good for location play but not long term in home environment with a small collection. I will pick one up at some point but for $4000 or below range if prices ever come back to normal for used pins.

#4248 2 years ago
Quoted from tr8785:

Thanks for that, but I’m sure your father in law would not complain if Dwight did what he should have done long ago and give a great deal more code love to Munsters. If Munsters is a favorite theme of his, would he love getting a great deal more show material, rather than just the paltry few seconds at the end of a game sequence? This is what we mean by lazy coding by a very talented programmer like Dwight. Munsters with lots of show material for casual players is what they paid for and thought they’d get based on Stern’s long history. Look no further than Lyman’s super code job on Batman. Most everyone was expecting Munsters, a contemporary of Batman, to be similar in show material and code depth.

#4249 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Thanks for that, but I’m sure your father in law would not complain if Dwight did what he should have done long ago and give a great deal more code love to Munsters. If Munsters is a favorite theme of his, would he love getting a great deal more show material, rather than just the paltry few seconds at the end of a game sequence? This is what we mean by lazy coding by a very talented programmer like Dwight. Munsters with lots of show material for casual players is what they paid for and thought they’d get based on Stern’s long history.

Despite what happened on Munsters, and I agree, it’s not gonna happen on an Eddy Mando game. The target audience is different?

My argument with Munsters and any game is newbies, old guys, can enjoy a deeply coded game as much as a shallow game.

They will NEVER know the difference!

The goal 100% of the time should be creating a game to the best of what it can be. Lyman gets it. He achieves the best for both casual and excellent players

The reality is not every game is gonna get there for deep players. Munsters is the poster child

Mando gonna be really good I predict

#4250 2 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

Pro looks fine to me. Wish it had wireforms but not missing any of the other features. With the way those balls kept flying off the wireforms plastic ramps might even be needed.

To me the more wire form and metal they use on the ramps the better. Plastic ramps aren't cheap to replace, a set of full GOTG ramps are almost 600 bucks.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 39.00
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
Plastics
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 75.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com
Backbox
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
8,240 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Augustine, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona
Pinball Machine
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,620 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 153.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-stern-mandalorian-pinball/page/85 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.