(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,622 posts
  • 817 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Oneangrymo
  • Topic is favorited by 159 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 440 votes
    45%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    20%
  • Don't Care 337 votes
    35%

(975 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0962 (resized).jpeg
mandalorian-mudhorn-1 (resized).JPG
mandalorian-mudhorn-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_4425 (resized).JPG
IMG_4423 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).JPG
IMG_4424 (resized).JPG
mythosaur (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
manda22 (resized).jpg
IMG_0740 (resized).jpg
IMG_0739 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210840 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_205916 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210650 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230714_211645 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 153.
#351 2 years ago

I’m ready!

BFAA2048-0055-4E9B-BFC3-3D4BC1551D0B (resized).jpegBFAA2048-0055-4E9B-BFC3-3D4BC1551D0B (resized).jpeg
#352 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

[quoted image]

LMAO Well, at least you got a good sense of humor about it. You're my type of pinsider!

#353 2 years ago

OK made a slight edit

#354 2 years ago

Awesome!!! What a day May the 4th is turning out to be!

First pinball or arcade that my girlfriend is ok for me to get! Bonus!

#355 2 years ago

Just talk to my distributor. Sounds like its going to be a good game. He wouldnt divulge anything but he warned me about LZ playfield being barren and alittle ugly so i trust his opinion based on what a pin looks like.

#356 2 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Hey All- Seeing as it looks to be confirmed we may as well make this a club for all things Mando!!

No club until a game has shipped, under current Pinside rules for club threads. We currently do not convert older threads into club threads due to the special rules of club threads. A new thread will have to be started after game one has shipped.

This thread will be the hype thread.

#357 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

No club until a game has shipped, under current Pinside rules for club threads. We currently do not convert older threads into club threads due to the special rules of club threads. A new thread will have to be started after game one has shipped.

The Force is strong with that one..!

#358 2 years ago

For two weeks now, I’ve called a bunch of distributors in my area about getting on a list for an LE in anticipation. All said their lists are over full. How can I obtain a slot for an LE? Am I going to be subject to scalpers? Any distributors want to sell me one??

#359 2 years ago
Quoted from RabanzZ28:

For two weeks now, I’ve called a bunch of distributors in my area about getting on a list for an LE in anticipation. All said their lists are over full. How can I obtain a slot for an LE? Am I going to be subject to scalpers? Any distributors want to sell me one??

Call them all back and get on there lists for back up because some will drop out because of the color of the armor, art work, has 2 flippers down by trough, ect...lol!

#360 2 years ago
Quoted from greenhoody:

Thanks God it's official. Sick of seeing guys Jaws Jaws Jaws thinking if they say it enough times Stern will listen to them or something.

Wasn't Jaws the code name for Jurassic park?

#361 2 years ago

LE's sold out already?

#362 2 years ago

I'm in line for a LE. I really need to see something now.

#363 2 years ago

So...first time for everything. It is not like you really knew anything either.

I am ready for the reveal.

#364 2 years ago

I may have a spot I can put this.

IMG_1690 (resized).jpgIMG_1690 (resized).jpg
#365 2 years ago

With a list price of $6,499 for the Pro....I am joking.....or am I?

#366 2 years ago
Quoted from Mojosan:

What did that Battle Pod set you back money-wise? Nice collection!

#367 2 years ago
Quoted from Mojosan:

Nice! I have the DESW & a Stern Prem. Would love an Episode 1. Never was enamored with the Sega version. Mando will have to wait...if I want to stay married.

#368 2 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

LE's sold out already?

Is this true!? Come on man!

#369 2 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

I’m ready!
[quoted image]

That giant grogu is nice. Good stuff

#370 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

[quoted image]

Nothing wrong with being wrong you just didn’t know about the guy with a crystal ball

#371 2 years ago
Quoted from jarch:

What did that Battle Pod set you back money-wise? Nice collection!

About same as SW Premium I think. has been a few years.

#372 2 years ago

Stern teaser videos are kind of like going to a strip club.
I like what I see and get rilled up, but its not very satisfying.

#373 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

With a list price of $6,499 for the Pro....I am joking.....or am I?

I thought pricing was leaked at 6199/7799/9199?

#374 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

And sadly true, Disney has been run into the ground by beancounters ever since.

If Disney is what a company run into the ground looks like, can someone PLEASE run my company into the ground too.

#375 2 years ago

Awesome! Cant wait! Mando!

#376 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

I thought pricing was leaked at 6199/7799/9199?

Interested to see. I'd almost be shocked if they didn't go up the way shit is now. I'll wait for peeps bringing in the inflation calculators

#377 2 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Deleted.

#378 2 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

I'm sorry, but yer going to the wrong strip clubs......

Those are called bathhouses... not strip clubs!

#379 2 years ago

Mando brought Stones back!

#380 2 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Quoted from roar:

Those are called bathhouses... not strip clubs!

I feel like I need a bath just reading this thread.

#381 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I feel like I need a bath just reading this thread.

Cold shower.
This is the way.

#382 2 years ago

Man, those folks at deepfake are getting even more troll like eh.

#383 2 years ago
Quoted from roar:

If Disney is what a company run into the ground looks like, can someone PLEASE run my company into the ground too.

Enron looked good too, till it didn't.

Quality has slipped drastically since the days of Walt.

#384 2 years ago
Quoted from macethetemplar:

Only a few seconds long but confirmed Mando.

"You son of a bit*h, I'm in!!"

#385 2 years ago

Several distributors I’ve reached say they’ve had a interested list 50 deep already on this thing.
Incredible times

#386 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Yeah yeah, keep all the gloom & doom over in the other thread please

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mandolorian-by-disney-thoughts-discussions

#387 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

55 years ago? Again... if that is what quality slipping looks like, please may the quality of my company have such terrible slippage for the next 55 years.

#388 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

You've got to be joking... I just returned from a week at Disney World and rode some of the most amazing rides I've ever experienced. Rise of the Resistance, Smuggler's Run, even the digital games using the Disney Play datapad app. Specially-themed dining and shopping experiences, 1000% win for a fan. Expensive? ABSOLUTELY. Low quality, compared with Walt-Era Disney theme park experiences? NO WAY.

#389 2 years ago
Quoted from Mojosan:

[quoted image]

Wow amazing Star Wars mancave!

#390 2 years ago

I was in whenever it was rumored, my 14 year old loves the theme and her office is decorated with all the swag. Baby Yoda and HP are bought on theme alone for my family. A “Friends “ machine would be the only bigger theme.

44CA4786-EA7C-43B0-870E-62F21D7149E3 (resized).jpeg44CA4786-EA7C-43B0-870E-62F21D7149E3 (resized).jpegF8102300-4706-49DF-88DF-3F15590B3827 (resized).jpegF8102300-4706-49DF-88DF-3F15590B3827 (resized).jpeg
#391 2 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

my 14 year old loves the theme and her office is decorated with all the swag

Impressive display! Love the cabinet lighting - nice touch!

#392 2 years ago
Quoted from jarch:

You've got to be joking... I just returned from a week at Disney World and rode some of the most amazing rides I've ever experienced. Rise of the Resistance, Smuggler's Run, even the digital games using the Disney Play datapad app. Specially-themed dining and shopping experiences, 1000% win for a fan. Expensive? ABSOLUTELY. Low quality, compared with Walt-Era Disney theme park experiences? NO WAY.

Totally agree, we all did the same right before the pandemic, and it was top notch quality, service and food. Rise of the Resistance is ridiculously fun stuff! I would (and will) go back anytime!

#393 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Yeah they don't put stuff out as good as The Apple Dumpling Gang or Herbie the Love Bug any more.

#394 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Callouts: Carl Weathers

Damn. What a coincidence. I was saving up for this pin. Had $1200 saved so far but I gave it to Carl Weathers for acting lessons.

Quoted from jarch:

Somewhere in between was a sweet spot. Now you need to take a college course on Disney planning and then pray on test day you can execute your plans to a T. Fast passes (always changing in format), park hopping, now different days have different rates, extra magic hours, reduced operating hours, a million up-charge events.

It was a lot easier ~15-25 years ago when almost none of that existed and you could still experience most of the same world class rides with none of these modern day headaches.

#395 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I don't think you can make it a club until the game is owned by someone...but certainly this is the thread for it.

Does having paid for it count? JK

#396 2 years ago

Bringing this back to Mando-territory, I read that Igers requested a financial analysis of what it would take to generalize the Star Wars Galaxy's Edge area(s) into a timeline-unspecific offering. That way they could showcase different Star Wars eras in the park... less First Order and Resistance, more Mando and Grogu!

#397 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

It was a lot easier ~15-25 years ago when almost none of that existed and you could still experience most of the same world class rides with none of these modern day headaches.

Agreed... it took weeks of reading and planning to understand how to make each day happen correctly. First tickets, then reservations, then a virtual queue the morning of at 7AM, etc... Hilariously complicated. FWIW we rode Rise of the Resistance two times during our week-long trip and it was just like being in the movies for about 10 mins a pop. Crazy level of immersion. I recommend you don't watch the videos or ask anyone about what it's like, just go try it out when you can. I was awestruck.

#398 2 years ago
Quoted from jarch:

Agreed... it took weeks of reading and planning to understand how to make each day happen correctly. First tickets, then reservations, then a virtual queue the morning of at 7AM, etc... Hilariously complicated. FWIW we rode Rise of the Resistance two times during our week-long trip and it was just like being in the movies for about 10 mins a pop. Crazy level of immersion. I recommend you don't watch the videos or ask anyone about what it's like, just go try it out when you can. I was awestruck.

I totally agree with your suggestion. I unfortunately did watch review on the ride but my wife didn't and she loved it... She is not a Star Wars fan at all.

#399 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah they don't put stuff out as good as The Apple Dumpling Gang or Herbie the Love Bug any more.

Walt was dead when those 2 movies came out.

#400 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

25 years ago you didn't have today's insane crowds and 3-4 hour wait times in line for 1 ride. They had to do something. I like the format.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

$ 19.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

9,900 (Firm)
$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Cruces, NM
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 153.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-stern-mandalorian-pinball/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.