(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,622 posts
  • 817 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by Oneangrymo
  • Topic is favorited by 161 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 440 votes
    45%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    20%
  • Don't Care 337 votes
    35%

(975 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0962 (resized).jpeg
mandalorian-mudhorn-1 (resized).JPG
mandalorian-mudhorn-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_4425 (resized).JPG
IMG_4423 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).JPG
IMG_4424 (resized).JPG
mythosaur (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
manda22 (resized).jpg
IMG_0740 (resized).jpg
IMG_0739 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210840 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_205916 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210650 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230714_211645 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 153.
#301 2 years ago

May 10th is the next Stern reveal. Not sure if that is for NZ or the USA

#302 2 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

May 10th is the next Stern reveal. Not sure if that is for NZ or the USA

Likely NZ since ya'll are ahead in time.

#303 2 years ago

I'm a huge Star Wars fan and love the Mandolorian series... However, I'm just a wait and see on this pin... If it's really good, I will definitely consider a Premium.

#305 2 years ago

Just finished season 2. My wife and I binged both season this past week. Incredible.

The mandalorins and boba fett were always something I wanted more of when watching the movies as a kid. This series did such a good job of giving us that and a whole lot more. Even the minor characters on this show were great.

Can’t wait for season three and future spin offs.

#306 2 years ago

It's May the 4th here and I see nothing....

#307 2 years ago
Quoted from WizardMod:

It's May the 4th here and I see nothing....

Because everybody is sleeping in the US currently !

#308 2 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Not New Yorkers , we’re waiting patiently

#309 2 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

LOL but they should be awake waiting for it!

#310 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Just finished season 2. My wife and I binged both season this past week. Incredible.
The mandalorins and boba fett were always something I wanted more of when watching the movies as a kid. This series did such a good job of giving us that and a whole lot more. Even the minor characters on this show were great.
Can’t wait for season three and future spin offs.

Jon Favreau is the mastermind behind all of this and of course the directors that worked on the show - each episode had a different one - were great too...

I am probably going to get an LE... this pin gotta be amazing.

#311 2 years ago

COME ON STERN!

#313 2 years ago

How much chatter was there for AIQ ..... I dont remember any ...... it just came out of left field, too much noise for it to be Mando

#314 2 years ago

I hope Eddy and the engineers take the time and don't botch the mechs this time! ST was such a huge bummer when it came to this; to the point I just couldn't justify keeping long term especially since I spent more time tinkering and dialing in the mechs then playing!

#315 2 years ago

My mechs on STh were fine... the guides were less so. but I agree with the point that I want a game that I can play out of the box.

AIQ was a worse experience for me than STh.

Neil.

#316 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Ain't happening boys .....its not Mando

I believe you are wrong sir. It will be Mando but it has been delayed because the artwork had to be reworked to eliminate one character at Disney's insistence because she is no longer in the cast...you know who...more pc at work....

#317 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

How much chatter was there for AIQ ..... I dont remember any ...... it just came out of left field, too much noise for it to be Mando

Avengers came out of left field, true, but there was no chatter about any game at that time like there has been for Mando. Everyone who is usually in the know (when the next game is known) says it’s Mando. It’s Mando.

#318 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

My mechs on STh were fine... the guides were less so. but I agree with the point that I want a game that I can play out of the box.
AIQ was a worse experience for me than STh.
Neil.

I'm ok with tinkering and dialing in the game it's part of having a pinball machine, I've also done it for almost 10 games now. ST just didn't feel right and when you take apart the mechs they just aren't as good as others I've seen. I felt like whatever I did it wasn't going to last and I would be in the game taking it apart constantly trying to find the sweet spot for more than 1 mech! I had issues with all 3 big parts of the mechs: TK lock, Projector, and the Demogorgon and how it sat on the brackets. When you take that mold off it's literally barely drilled into it, that isn't going to last especially when it starts to wear down from getting hit constantly. So many bad decisions made by cost cutting I feel like, which is a HUGE bummer, because the game/rules/layout is incredible makes me sad.

#320 2 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

I believe you are wrong sir. It will be Mando but it has been delayed because the artwork had to be reworked to eliminate one character at Disney's insistence because she is no longer in the cast...you know who...more pc at work....

She’s in the virtual game that came out so I think this is largely a non issue plus there is now talk she is returning for season 3.

#321 2 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

That happen months ago ....no way that's the hang up....it would have be squashed the day she was terminated

#322 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

She’s in the virtual game that came out so I think this is largely a non issue plus there is now talk she is returning for season 3.

Had not heard that. Good news if it happens.

#323 2 years ago

Hope she's back, loved her character.

Not to derail this thread... but was just reading that Disney have changed the Snow White ride at Disneyland, specifically the scene where the prince kisses a dead Snow White to bring her back to life. Apparently that scene gives a message that Snow White 'did not consent' !? FFS... If Disney carry on like that they will cease to exist as everything will probably offend someone.

#324 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Not to derail this thread... but was just reading that Disney have changed the Snow White ride at Disneyland, specifically the scene where the prince kisses a dead Snow White to bring her back to life. Apparently that scene gives a message that Snow White 'did not consent' !? FFS... If Disney carry on like that they will cease to exist as everything will probably offend someone.

On the long list of things wrong with Snow White in this PC world I think the Prince's kiss is pretty way down there. lol

#325 2 years ago

Seems the text is changed in his post about an anoucement on may 4th

22ED76E1-447C-4A5E-9B8F-7A918E2FD633 (resized).png22ED76E1-447C-4A5E-9B8F-7A918E2FD633 (resized).png8F9EACE7-4AAA-4CCD-B41A-8FA0E97765F2 (resized).png8F9EACE7-4AAA-4CCD-B41A-8FA0E97765F2 (resized).png
#326 2 years ago
giphy.gifgiphy.gif
#327 2 years ago

Celebration (resized).jpgCelebration (resized).jpg
#328 2 years ago

well, nothing matters with the Mandalorian then...

#329 2 years ago
Quoted from Celofane:

[quoted image]

This couldn't possibly be the "very special announcement" ?!

#330 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

There is a certain poster here on pinside that has been giving us inside info on the new games for at least 10 years even before pinside was around. He's never wrong, and he says Mando. This is the type of guy who doesn't even post much, but when he does it's the truth. Usually just a sentence or two but you can take what he says to the bank, and he says Mando...

#331 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

It's very symbolic that this is happening at Disney to this film. This was their first film and Disney bet the house on it, it is the heart of the company's history and that's the pivotal scene in the film, perhaps the most revered animation film of all time, of which Disney is the king of animation. Also not lost on me that 'the kiss' is what brings her back.

Only fitting that the mob would eventually destroy the company by attacking THAT scene and preventing the kiss from happening. Really says it all.

#332 2 years ago
Quoted from LyonsRonnie1:

It's very symbolic that this is happening at Disney to this film. This was their first film and Disney bet the house on it, it is the heart of the company's history and that's the pivotal scene in the film, perhaps the most revered animation film of all time, of which Disney is the king of animation. Also not lost on me that 'the kiss' is what brings her back.
Only fitting that the mob would eventually destroy the company by attacking THAT scene and preventing the kiss from happening. Really says it all.

Disney died with Walt.

#334 2 years ago

There never was a plot.

#335 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Ha that's funny

And sadly true, Disney has been run into the ground by beancounters ever since.

#336 2 years ago

Was not Walt frozen in carbonite?

It all make sense now!!!

#337 2 years ago

Only a few seconds long but confirmed Mando.

#338 2 years ago

Just got the email! It is mando!

#339 2 years ago

There you have it. Can;t wait to see it!
You know whom was right again, of course. Edit: MN that is

#340 2 years ago

Gonna need some Bill Burr quotes in this game

#341 2 years ago
f9dca823570d51c1ffea3fbb4b72cc4f (resized).jpgf9dca823570d51c1ffea3fbb4b72cc4f (resized).jpg
#342 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Disney died with Walt.

I thought he was frozen, just waiting for reanimation....

#343 2 years ago

Game on!!

#344 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Ain't happening boys .....its not Mando

Now what?

#345 2 years ago

Hey All- Seeing as it looks to be confirmed we may as well make this a club for all things Mando!!

#346 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

When has Stern ever teased or announced anything on any type of day such as May 4th?

We will be lucky just to know the title on Friday.

Soooo....

#347 2 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Hey All- Seeing as it looks to be confirmed we may as well make this a club for all things Mando!!

It is the way!

#348 2 years ago

Thanks God it's official. Sick of seeing guys Jaws Jaws Jaws thinking if they say it enough times Stern will listen to them or something.

#349 2 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

I don't think you can make it a club until the game is owned by someone...but certainly this is the thread for it.

#350 2 years ago

Yes i know jumping the gun a wee bit - very excited to see the details!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

7,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Washington, VA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Cruces, NM
Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
There are 7,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 153.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-stern-mandalorian-pinball/page/7?hl=electronmagic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.