(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,622 posts
  • 817 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by Oneangrymo
  • Topic is favorited by 159 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 440 votes
    45%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    20%
  • Don't Care 337 votes
    35%

(975 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0962 (resized).jpeg
mandalorian-mudhorn-1 (resized).JPG
mandalorian-mudhorn-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_4425 (resized).JPG
IMG_4423 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).JPG
IMG_4424 (resized).JPG
mythosaur (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
manda22 (resized).jpg
IMG_0740 (resized).jpg
IMG_0739 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210840 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_205916 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210650 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230714_211645 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 153.
#3701 2 years ago
Quoted from Gambeno:

Not sure if anyone has pointed this out yet but I pretty sure the Grogu starts to move his head downward at the 1:34 mark in the reveal video. you have to slow the video down all the way to see it because it happens right when the camera cuts.

The imagination is strong in this one, it is.

#3702 2 years ago
Quoted from RGR:

Whens the game play reveal?

Friday on Twitch- 6pm I think CDT USA.

https://m.twitch.tv/deadflip/schedule

#3703 2 years ago
Quoted from Gambeno:

Not sure if anyone has pointed this out yet but I pretty sure the Grogu starts to move his head downward at the 1:34 mark in the reveal video. you have to slow the video down all the way to see it because it happens right when the camera cuts.

you are absolute right it does move and it is cut out in editing...

#3704 2 years ago
Quoted from RGR:

Whens the game play reveal?

Friday 21st - 6pm Central - which for us it will be around 9AM Saturday morning I think.

#3705 2 years ago
Quoted from Tiki-Ed:

The imagination is strong in this one, it is.

It’s possible he levitated at the 1:34 mark which would’ve changed his angle of view and it appeared to dip its head .Honestly I seen David Blaine do this in Vegas .

#3706 2 years ago
A28419B3-41BB-4ACA-9973-1B20212851A0 (resized).jpegA28419B3-41BB-4ACA-9973-1B20212851A0 (resized).jpeg
#3707 2 years ago

Y’all ready?! :O

We quadruple checked all our gear tonight. Stoked to show this off!!

#3708 2 years ago

The real test is throwing this game in my truck when the stream is over, without anyone knowing.

#3709 2 years ago

All ready in Europe It is going to be a late one today.

#3710 2 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

Great !
But I can’t watch the stream. It’s in the middle of the night in Belgium.
So I hope it will be on youtube very very very soon.

#3711 2 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

Wait, what?! It's friday allready?!

- I mean, wow that's great... I just work too much, that I didn't notice. XD

#3712 2 years ago

“This is the way” to Mando shirts... www.RSVLTS.com

242B96EB-7A55-48FB-B3F8-4D3A7E099BCE (resized).png242B96EB-7A55-48FB-B3F8-4D3A7E099BCE (resized).png
#3713 2 years ago

Time check 5:00 pm eastern ???? For dead flip stream Correct ?

#3714 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Time check 5:00 pm eastern ???? For dead flip stream Correct ?

Should be 7pm eastern if the stream is 6pm central.

#3715 2 years ago

For the time zone challenged:

Or maybe just use the world clock on your smartphone.....

(resized).png (resized).png

#3716 2 years ago

So I flipped out when Stern released photos and I was discouraged by the choice of using a mini pf for both the LE/Premium and Pro models(had my usual new release tantrum). My first thought was to cancel my LE spot and just wait it out. Then my friend talked me off the ledge and convinced me to give it a chance. He thinks I may actually like the rotating pf on the LE and the features will be worth the up grade. I was hesitant so I also am ordering a Pro just in case I do not care for the mini pf on LE. The Pro mini pf seems more like a pass through and may play different?(thinking I may like better?) I am a Star Wars fanboy and just could not resist the power of the force for this game. I told myself the only titles that will have me pulling trigger on LE were BTTF, Beetlejuice, and maybe Van Halen. Then Stern surprises me with the Mandalorian out of left field. I am becoming a theme horror and Star Wars Mandalorian theme is like crack to me-and too hard to resist. I also have to say that Carl Weathers really pushed me as well, along with hopefully great video and audio content. Damn you Stern!

#3717 2 years ago
Quoted from Gambeno:

From the down votes I wasn't sure if you were serious or trolling etc so I had a look myself.

*flame suit on*
I can see what you were referring to. It is so small and seems to only exist for a single frame.
So I present this gif which should help demonstrate what you saw a little better.

I'm not sure if its a camera movement or as other have said its just shaking from the machine itself but its a TINY movement.
More impressed you actually saw this!

The light reflecting off the right eye makes it appear that its probably moving more than it is.
Whiplash in my imve probably moves just as much

This feels like im trying to debunk a ufo sighting lol!

"I want to believe but its just internal camera refection!"

edit: ahha! inline gifs work.

image locked to handimage locked to hand

hmm. that camera shake tho, locked to the ramp.

image locked to rampimage locked to ramp

#3718 2 years ago

My first mod for keys in coin door...

Snack time (resized).jpgSnack time (resized).jpg
#3719 2 years ago

That gif worked. And his head is definitely moving independent of his body.

#3720 2 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

The real test is throwing this game in my truck when the stream is over, without anyone knowing.

Just drive that bad boy to Charlestown, IN, Jack. Don't forget the topper and the other accessories!

Really looking forward to your stream tonight. I usually wait until you post it on Youtube. HUGE Star Wars and Mando fan and was pleasantly surprised when Stern announced this title. Just don't shake the pin too much tonight and make Grogu shake and appear to move or you will really get Pinside to soil their linen.

BTW I watched your video of you beating Deadpool. Saw a lot of things that will make my gameplay better, such as hitting the wolverine shot to help beat the villians. Thanks for all you do!

#3721 2 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

BTW I watched your video of you beating Deadpool. Saw a lot of things that will make my gameplay better, such as hitting the wolverine shot to help beat the villians. Thanks for all you do!

Thanks for the kind words. Deadpool is my JAM!!

#3722 2 years ago

Everything in the gif is moving in the same direction including the lights behind Grogu. Either the game was nudged or the camera was nudged.

Quoted from thewool:

#3723 2 years ago

Tonight is the night.
See you there!
Http://www.Twitch.tv/Deadflip at 6PMc.

FBD22C5F-6E15-4F47-ADA3-DFF5DB435795 (resized).jpegFBD22C5F-6E15-4F47-ADA3-DFF5DB435795 (resized).jpeg

#3724 2 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

Tonight is the night.
See you there!
Http://www.Twitch.tv/Deadflip at 6PMc.

Looks like it will be an LE?!

#3725 2 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

See you there!

Full custom costume suit of Mandalorian correct?

That would be sweet

#3726 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

So I flipped out when Stern released photos and I was discouraged by the choice of using a mini pf for both the LE/Premium and Pro models(had my usual new release tantrum). My first thought was to cancel my LE spot and just wait it out. Then my friend talked me off the ledge and convinced me to give it a chance. He thinks I may actually like the rotating pf on the LE and the features will be worth the up grade. I was hesitant so I also am ordering a Pro just in case I do not care for the mini pf on LE. The Pro mini pf seems more like a pass through and may play different?(thinking I may like better?) I am a Star Wars fanboy and just could not resist the power of the force for this game. I told myself the only titles that will have me pulling trigger on LE were BTTF, Beetlejuice, and maybe Van Halen. Then Stern surprises me with the Mandalorian out of left field. I am becoming a theme horror and Star Wars Mandalorian theme is like crack to me-and too hard to resist. I also have to say that Carl Weathers really pushed me as well, along with hopefully great video and audio content. Damn you Stern!

Wow, first time ive heard someone ordering both versions "just in case"
Id drop the LE and order the premium though, saves you some money for the same features, if you are unsure.-

#3727 2 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

Id drop the LE and order the premium though, saves you some money for the same features, if you are unsure.-

I have never purchased a premium, and most of the time feel the LE is worth the extra coin. My Led Zeppelin LE has blown me away-from the mirrored backglass, custom powder, shaker, invisiglass(it is pretty sweet). The only reason I go Pro is for layout differences. I do not care for mini-pf's or toys that disrupt flow. Really hoping I like the rotating pf on LE and it is not annoying to me(fingers crossed). Hoping tonight's stream gives me that reassurance that this game will be great.

#3728 2 years ago

So If they put metal rails on the homepin why were they too expensive to put on the Mando Pro?

#3729 2 years ago
Quoted from koops:

From the down votes I wasn't sure if you were serious or trolling etc so I had a look myself.
*flame suit on*
I can see what you were referring to. It is so small and seems to only exist for a single frame.
So I present this gif which should help demonstrate what you saw a little better.
I'm not sure if its a camera movement or as other have said its just shaking from the machine itself but its a TINY movement.
The light reflecting off the right eye makes it appear that its probably moving more than it is.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Definitely looks like it moves but probably just a bobblehead.

#3730 2 years ago
Quoted from Tiki-Ed:

So If they put metal rails on the homepin why were they too expensive to put on the Mando Pro?

The home pin has metal rails? Mine only has a partial wood rail on the right for the shooter lane.

#3731 2 years ago
Quoted from koops:

*flame suit on*
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Yup that is it, and it is edited just before it continues moving, that... also Jack Danger did not confirm or deny this little guy moves either...

I am pretty sure it does!

#3732 2 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

The home pin has metal rails? Mine only has a partial wood rail on the right for the shooter lane.

Jack, you’re suppose to let people make baseless claims without any real knowledge. Now you’ve ruined everything!

#3733 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

It's called vibrations..lol

#3734 2 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

Definitely looks like it moves but probably just a bobblehead.

or perhaps slightly loose mounting between the components.

Was that model a prototype? so perhaps they tried different things and then just made it static ahla the dino head in the jp pro.

#3735 2 years ago
Quoted from koops:

*flame suit on*
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Total speculation, but the head could be attached to a different support than the body, so if the body moved - say it gets hit by the ball - then the head won’t move with it. Or likewise, whatever the head support attaches to (maybe part of the orbit that runs through the Child?) moved a bit when the ball hit it and caused the head to shift a bit. Or the Child has a slight “bobble” head spring.

#3736 2 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

He means ramp returns.

sw-pin-home_0005_StarWarsELG-Detail-01a (resized).jpgsw-pin-home_0005_StarWarsELG-Detail-01a (resized).jpg
#3737 2 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

Yeah, I'd be happy just to land one game myself..!

#3738 2 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

A bar I used to frequent would do that with certain titles (order pro and LE) to get them on location fast, since pros ship first.

#3739 2 years ago

Baby Yoda bobblehead confirmed

#3740 2 years ago

do we know if tonights stream is pro or premium/le?

#3741 2 years ago

1/16" of head wiggle, I'm back in, baby!

#3742 2 years ago

Will the stream be available to watch later tonight after it's live? I'm not free until about 9pm tonight. Will I be able to rewind and watch the whole thing?

#3743 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Baby Yoda bobblehead confirmed

Woohooo! I wish they'd throw in a Tie Fighter on a spring too.

#3744 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Still talking about pinballs here, are we?

#3745 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

the rumour is that the child also gives you the finger instead of the 'hand thing' when you drain.

#3746 2 years ago

I’ll be recording local to upload this broadcast to YouTube as soon as the stream is over!

#3747 2 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

Thanks for the kind words. Deadpool is my JAM!!

Clearly, just from reading the hundreds of comments here, you've got your job cut out for you tonight..!

Make sure to address that it's NOT Baby Yoda but Grogu, that Grogu doesn't move, bobble or yoddle, do confirm if the playfield pitches, yaws or rotates.. and check for any eggplants in the art!

Also, most importantly, tell us if the actual pinball is fun and do enjoy the moment! Congrats on getting this chance to play it!

#3748 2 years ago

First thing Dwight can explain tonight is what the word rotation means. A surprising amount of people need a geometry lesson

#3749 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Clearly, just from reading the hundreds of comments here, you've got your job cut out for you tonight..!
Make sure to address that it's NOT Baby Yoda but Grogu, that Grogu doesn't move, bobble or yoddle, do confirm if the playfield pitches, yaws or rotates.. and check for any eggplants in the art!
Also, most importantly, tell us if the actual pinball is fun and do enjoy the moment! Congrats on getting this chance to play it!

Haha yeah these reveals are not without their mega stress levels of pressure.
I’ll also be taking one to the studio so we can have some 1 on 1 with it on stream.

#3750 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

A bar I used to frequent would do that with certain titles (order pro and LE) to get them on location fast, since pros ship first.

A barcade in Oslo, Tilt, used to always order LEs and have a launch party and then have them on location. But of course its much money for location.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Wentzville, MO
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 22.95
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Cruces, NM
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

8,050 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

There are 7,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 153.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-stern-mandalorian-pinball/page/75?hl=luckycreature and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.