(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,622 posts
  • 817 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 47 hours ago by Oneangrymo
  • Topic is favorited by 159 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 440 votes
    45%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    20%
  • Don't Care 337 votes
    35%

(975 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0962 (resized).jpeg
mandalorian-mudhorn-1 (resized).JPG
mandalorian-mudhorn-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_4425 (resized).JPG
IMG_4423 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).JPG
IMG_4424 (resized).JPG
mythosaur (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
manda22 (resized).jpg
IMG_0740 (resized).jpg
IMG_0739 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210840 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_205916 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210650 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230714_211645 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 153.
#2701 2 years ago

If I buy this pin (big if at this point) I do plan on being the first person to use pinball browser to add this to the game....

#2703 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

The way it’s hung it looks like it should do more but I don’t see any wires, might just swing like a pendulum.

Kind of like a non-spinning spinner lol.

#2704 2 years ago

Its new pinball tech called a "testicular target"

#2705 2 years ago

The Razor Crest target should've been a Carbonite body block IMO. Specifically the frozen Mythrol from Episode 1. Maybe a post-ship mod opportunity to fix this up a bit.

#2706 2 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

If I buy this pin (big if at this point) I do plan on being the first person to use pinball browser to add this to the game....

People, go to 3:25! hilarious ending..!

#2707 2 years ago

You're the real hero of this thread.

Quoted from cscmtp:

#2708 2 years ago

The ramp that feeds the orbit I call a jump ramp. Is that terminology we can all agree on? What do we call an orbit that has a ramp return to an inland like in STh?

#2709 2 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

The ramp that feeds the orbit I call a jump ramp. Is that terminology we can all agree on? What do we call an orbit that has a ramp return to an inland like in STh?

an orbit ramp? What would you call deadpools indirect right lane shot to a ramp? a ramp shot?

#2710 2 years ago

"Disaster Drop!"

But really it's just a ramp with a really short return.

#2711 2 years ago

Typo or did someone just spill the beans ...?

https://nerdist.com/article/star-wars-the-mandalorian-pinball-baby-yoda/
7F8BB360-F943-412D-B1EE-A31C13BCADC1 (resized).jpeg7F8BB360-F943-412D-B1EE-A31C13BCADC1 (resized).jpeg

#2712 2 years ago

Change "moves" to "acts" and you're pretty much describing the current magnet action. Might be something here but ehh...

#2713 2 years ago

Here is the guy who bought the 16k Mando LE. Now he needs to sell.

EDF133E8-0163-43FB-8CAE-8C713DB52883 (resized).pngEDF133E8-0163-43FB-8CAE-8C713DB52883 (resized).png
#2714 2 years ago

Maybe it wobbles like stay puft in GB?

#2715 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Here is the guy who bought the 16k Mando LE. Now he needs to sell. [quoted image]

The good news is, if he doesn't sell he probably won't need to pay for a wedding.

#2716 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Here is the guy who bought the 16k Mando LE. Now he needs to sell. [quoted image]

Is he letting the fiance's parents go, or the pinball machine?

#2717 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

The good news is, if he doesn't sell he probably won't need to pay for a wedding.

Probably should keep it and postpone the wedding. Seems like the right call

#2718 2 years ago

For anyone that missed the first raffles before they sold out. Project Pinball has started another raffle for a Pro.
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/winapinballmachine-sternpromodel-21-104/Campaign

#2719 2 years ago

His Fiancé’s parents are probably backing out of covering the wedding because they just ordered a new Haggis Fathom mermaid edition and Alien.
#Priorities

#2720 2 years ago

an idea... Maybe we could pop out the eyes of the doll, and insert some tiny LCD screens and it can look around and close eyes like a teddy ruxpin. That would be somewhat interactive.

lxny4ilwziblhk9rmwtf (resized).pnglxny4ilwziblhk9rmwtf (resized).png
#2721 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Kudos to the brides' father for backing out.

#2722 2 years ago

It also says all 3 versions have a motorized rotating upper playfield with 6 standups and 2 flippers..

#2723 2 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

His Fiancé’s parents are probably backing out of covering the wedding because they just ordered a new Haggis Fathom mermaid edition and Alien.
#Priorities

They’re probably backing out paying for the wedding because they couldn’t buy a Mando LE from a distributor at MSRP and now have to pay the going rate for them on the open market

#2724 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I’m sure if her parents heard he bought an LE for 16k they probably questioned why are they paying for a wedding

#2725 2 years ago

Would anyone say that this is Brian Eddy's modern The Shadow? BTW what is the game acronymn? TM?

#2726 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Its new pinball tech called a "testicular target"

#2727 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Is he letting the fiance's parents go, or the pinball machine?

The parents are letting him go obviously...

#2728 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

His story sounds kind of sad, so I shouldn’t poke fun.

But...

The father realized his future son-in-law is a Pro rather than a LE. Plenty of copies to go around and missing key features.

#2729 2 years ago

As Ron White says "You can't fix stupid"

$16K for a $9K game.

#2730 2 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

As Ron White says "You can't fix stupid"
$16K for a $9K game.

Can’t fix it but you certainly don’t have to marry it.

#2731 2 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

OMG...this video made me laugh SO hard. Thx for this. Made my day.

#2732 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

He did not buy from me FYI . I love when people don’t know what they’re talking about and just put a bogus posts.

#2733 2 years ago

I don’t know him but I’m guessing he’s gonna have his game sold in the next 24 hours LOL just saying

#2734 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I’m sure if her parents heard he bought an LE for 16k they probably questioned why are they paying for a wedding

More likely the bride's parents questioned their daughter's judgment for getting engaged to a guy with such poor decision-making. Paying that much for Mando LE is hilariously stupid. Same thing I told Nic and Brooke over text when they sent their $14,999 price gouge to folks on The Pinball Company's "interested in an LE" list. People like this hurt the pinball gene pool and we'd be better without them.

#2735 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

His story sounds kind of sad

I think it buyer's remorse or common sense catching up after a stupid impulse buy. Too convenient of a story.

#2736 2 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

#Priorities

To be fair, that Fathom remake looks fantastic!

#2737 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

18DF7D15-C71F-41AE-BF75-F68DB866EBDD (resized).png18DF7D15-C71F-41AE-BF75-F68DB866EBDD (resized).png
#2738 2 years ago

surprised Project Pinball doesnt have an LE raffle this time around. they usually get one, I think LZ they got 2.

#2739 2 years ago

There's another Mando LE @ 16k 'sale pending', so, there you have it..

#2740 2 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:Machine - For Trade

I'm sure you're all decent people and free-market blah blah blah...but, sheesh.

I have an LE on order, always cool seeing something I bought going up in value, but this is getting stupid. Personally I'd rather stern set a time limit instead of capping the numbers, so everyone that wanted one could get one on release. Seeing all the scalpers and dealers doing this isn't a part of the hobby I like seeing. Not to mention the stress it puts on dealers telling customers no, and probably answering the same question a thousand times.

#2741 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

The way it’s hung it looks like it should do more but I don’t see any wires, might just swing like a pendulum.

That’s what Phasma said

#2742 2 years ago
Quoted from jarch:

More likely the bride's parents questioned their daughter's judgment for getting engaged to a guy with such poor decision-making. Paying that much for Mando LE is hilariously stupid. Same thing I told Nic and Brooke over text when they sent their $14,999 price gouge to folks on The Pinball Company's "interested in an LE" list. People like this hurt the pinball gene pool and we'd be better without them.

Oddly, I contacted The Pinball Company early this year to pre-order a Deadpool premium and they told me Stern wouldn't be producing them anymore, which I knew was wrong because multiple other distributors told me about the planned April/May production run. So I pre-ordered from a different distributor. Now The Pinball Company has Deadpool premiums available for sale... at over $1K what the other distributor charged me.

I'm new to this hobby and starting the learn the reputation of different distributors. Now I know to avoid The Pinball Company in the future.

#2743 2 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

That’s what Phasma said

That would be worse than static. Lol

#2744 2 years ago

#2745 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

I'm new to this hobby and starting the learn the reputation of different distributors. Now I know to avoid The Pinball Company in the future.

Put simply - they are a retail operation - they are not targeting the hobbyist or enthusiast markets. They sell to the random retail 'game room' buyers.

#2746 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Bingo.

Also if you can’t afford something expensive luxury item just don’t buy it.

#2747 2 years ago

“ Center ramp with control gate stages ball for Razor Crest multiball”
“ Hit the swinging pendulum target to access the center ramp. Then shoot the center ramp to start a multiball.”
5E27700C-E1B6-4768-AC5D-593446DBD3DC (resized).jpeg5E27700C-E1B6-4768-AC5D-593446DBD3DC (resized).jpeg

#2748 2 years ago

I had not looked too closely but thought the upper PF and grogu magnet were the only playfield difference between pro and premium. However I see pro has plastic vs the premium metal wireforms, plus the right side “scoop” on the premium has the diverter etc.

#2749 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Delicious. I hope he has to sell it for MSRP lol

#2750 2 years ago

I made these shooter knobs available if you want to customise your game a little - available in professionally solid filled nylon or metal

https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?type=product&q=swinksmando

mando shooter knobs (resized).pngmando shooter knobs (resized).png

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 22.95
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Cruces, NM
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

11,500 (OBO)
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

There are 7,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 153.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-stern-mandalorian-pinball/page/55?hl=metengo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.