(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,622 posts
  • 817 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by Oneangrymo
  • Topic is favorited by 161 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 440 votes
    45%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    20%
  • Don't Care 337 votes
    35%

(975 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0962 (resized).jpeg
mandalorian-mudhorn-1 (resized).JPG
mandalorian-mudhorn-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_4425 (resized).JPG
IMG_4423 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).JPG
IMG_4424 (resized).JPG
mythosaur (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
manda22 (resized).jpg
IMG_0740 (resized).jpg
IMG_0739 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210840 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_205916 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210650 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230714_211645 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 153.
#2501 2 years ago
Quoted from Mark1971:

WOW already sold out at the Stern website

That's good. Now you can turn around and flip it for way more than you paid.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/114699

#2502 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

To stern's credit, the pro is more loaded than what I've seen in the past but they did set the bar so low with LZ.

LZ is really a lot of fun to play. Again: A packed playfield does not equal a fun game. AFM, Tron, STh, and others are all "barren" playfields that keep you hitting the start button because they're so damn fun. And let's remember the Grogu doll does nothing. Take it out and it doesn't effect the gameplay at all...does it make Mandolorian a better game because it's there?

#2503 2 years ago

This is the Pinside I’m used to, some calling the game meh or possibly the top10 of all time depending on which side of the purchase you are on.

#2504 2 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

How is it a weird argument? It's the Mandalorian, not the original star wars trilogy. Luke was in a few minutes of one episode. Cara Dune was a major recurring character over both seasons. It makes the omission even more glaring when they have all these characters that were barely in the show but not one of the most prominent characters.

Like many of you I am disappointed in many aspects of this pin. I'm a huge original trilogy Star Wars fan and did like the Mandalorean show. Cara Dune was one of the best characters on the show, most definitely should have been included in the artwork at the very least. I see the design as a wasted opportunity. Many of the ideas floating around, including having the baby carrier as a target that opens up to reveal Grogu, and then perhaps even further having purposeful animatronics utilizing the magnets to do something more interesting with the ball capture. Heck, a Grogu head like in Funhouse that eats pinballs in a mission about his egg eating would have been interesting and fun. Overall I am passing on this.

#2505 2 years ago
Quoted from Supermans:

Like many of you I am disappointed in many aspects of this pin. I'm a huge original trilogy Star Wars fan and did like the Mandalorean show. Cara Dune was one of the best characters on the show, most definitely should have been included in the artwork at the very least. I see the design as a wasted opportunity. Many of the ideas floating around, including having the baby carrier as a target that opens up to reveal Grogu, and then perhaps even further having purposeful animatronics utilizing the magnets to do something more interesting with the ball capture. Heck, a Grogu head like in Funhouse that eats pinballs in a mission about his egg eating would have been interesting and fun. Overall I am passing on this.

Guess having a Grogu that eats pinballs and spits them back up for multiball would have been too much for the kiddies? I think it fits the show since all he did was eat, nap and baby babble when he wasn't helping out Mando in a tight spot.

#2506 2 years ago
Quoted from Supermans:

Cara Dune was more than likely a politically driven decision from Disney, I seriously doubt Stern had anything to do with that.

#2507 2 years ago

But that would’ve been exactly like Groot, hence more bitching and same ole stern.

#2508 2 years ago

I cant wait, this will be my new prized possession! (after alien of course)

maxresdefault-1 (resized).jpgmaxresdefault-1 (resized).jpg
#2509 2 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

The only thing I don’t like about their raffle is that they don’t live stream their results. I’m not saying they are doing anything fishy but their results are posted in a video later. Who is to say they don’t do multiple takes to pick a desired winner? I asked them before why they don’t live stream and they said It’s due to poor video quality. I feel hesitant in any raffle when results can be edited.

Sorry you feel that way, but I can tell you with certainty that there is nothing to worry about. I volunteer and know the people who run Project Pinball really well. Simply put, these raffles truly come down to the luck of the draw. They put their hearts into the Charity and would not do anything to put it in a bad light. In particular Dan Spolar is someone who is well known across the country and around the world of pinball. There have been over 60 raffle winners to date and none of them are suspicious and all have gotten their machines. Many of the drawings have been live at shows and/or with guests like the mayor of Fort Myers or prominent pinball celebrities. Here is the list of previous winners. http://projectpinball.org/pinballmachineraffles

Looks like the Pro drawing sold out already and a new pro raffle should be online soon if not already.

#2510 2 years ago

Does anyone else think the upper playfield was supposed to be Slave 1? It is shaped vaguely like it, moves like it, and would make a lot more sense overall. My pure guess is that it was designed as Slave 1 but had to change for some reason (licensing maybe?). Depending on how it's integrated in the code, it might be an interesting mod exercise to change it. Not meant as a complaint, just an observation.

The game looks great to me so far. Can't wait to see footage and play it! I'm really glad Dwight is on it...he's probably my favorite programmer. I hope he goes slightly easier on the hurry-ups than TMNT and SW, but overall I can't wait to see what he does here! Amazing art too...every package is awesome. Very well done. Not to mention most machines look better in person than in pictures, so I can't wait to see this beauty!

#2511 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Does anyone else think the upper playfield was supposed to be Slave 1? It is shaped vaguely like it, moves like it, and would make a lot more sense overall. My pure guess is that it was designed as Slave 1 but had to change for some reason (licensing maybe?). Depending on how it's integrated in the code, it might be an interesting mod exercise to change it. Not meant as a complaint, just an observation.
The game looks great to me so far. Can't wait to see footage and play it! I'm really glad Dwight is on it...he's probably my favorite programmer. I hope he goes slightly easier on the hurry-ups than TMNT and SW, but overall I can't wait to see what he does here! Amazing art too...every package is awesome. Very well done. Not to mention most machines look better in person than in pictures, so I can't wait to see this beauty!

No. Mando's helmet is so iconic, I think they wanted it on the playfield in some major way.

#2512 2 years ago

Plus it’s used for the encounter modes. Those have nothing to do with Slave 1. I do love that ship though. So weird looking, and those bombs it drops are so awesome.

This would be a cool effect for another game:

Balls load into the slave 1. At the start of MB, they drop out one by one and are caught by a magnet. When the bomb explodes with that awesome sound, the magnet throws the ball around simulating the explosion. Do that for each ball that comes out. One by one.

#2513 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

LZ is really a lot of fun to play. Again: A packed playfield does not equal a fun game. AFM, Tron, STh, and others are all "barren" playfields that keep you hitting the start button because they're so damn fun. And let's remember the Grogu doll does nothing. Take it out and it doesn't effect the gameplay at all...does it make Mandolorian a better game because it's there?

I agree with the Boob here. I sh*t all over LZ when it was first introduced. I was really disappointed on first look. So I went and bought an LE and now its one of my favorite games to play in my collection. Lesson learned. Need to play them before you can give a real opinion.

#2514 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

But that would’ve been exactly like Groot, hence more bitching and same ole stern.

Vs. just sticking a doll there that does nothing? Not sure if more bitching over no Cara Dune or just a doll in the corner. /Fry Face

#2515 2 years ago
Quoted from Supermans:

I agree with many of your points. Mando has a feeling of having items tacked on, some of which (well Baby Yoda) literally do nothing.

1. Baby Yoda: Does nothing
2. The Razor Crest ship: Has a huge ugly target with exposed screw heads hanging from it, it's almost as large of the ship.
3. The Upper playfield: What is this from the theme? Mandos head doesn't have a bunch of LED lights on it. Also, hitting standup targets only (no other shots on it) that are 3 inches away with get old fast

Stern has a done a great job with creating a world under glass on their other pins. In JP there's the T-Rex mold that eats the pinball, the raptor pen area that has mechs. GB has the Slimer toy that moves, the Ecto Goggles, the subway ramp and subway itself. TMNT, the Gilder diverter, the physical ball lock van, and the pizza spinner. There's just nothing like that in Mando in a sense of there being miniature interactive toys / features based on the theme. A stationary Baby Yoda doll, the giant target hanging from the razer crest, and the Mando head upper playfield...yeah.

I was expecting to see Baby Yoda grab the pinball at least, that would have been awesome. For the upper playfield that rotated with the 6 rumored drop targets I was thinking it would have moved to reveal additional shots. What was revealed though is a disappointment in my opinion. Code can certainty save it and we've seen that before.

#2516 2 years ago
Quoted from Wolfanoz:

Vs. just sticking a doll there that does nothing? Not sure if more bitching over no Cara Dune or just a doll in the corner. /Fry Face

Really doesn’t matter what they chose. The bitching would still occur. It’s never going to be what everyone wanted. I’m not a super fan at all, but I do like this show and Star Wars a lot. I think the game looks great.

#2517 2 years ago
Quoted from Fizz:

Here's something that I can't stop thinking about.
In the mandalorian series, what is Grogu's favorite toy, which he plays with all the time?
The knob from one of the ship's control levers... A LITTLE F'ing SILVER BALL! And he even uses the Force to get it sometimes.
This couldn't be written better to be integrated into a pinball machine. And yet, they went with a static Grogu doll which does nothing.

They are leveraging the video assets for this, but yes huge miss here as stated many times

#2518 2 years ago

Good lord, folks. You guys are picking apart a game that you've never laid hands on. People are bitching about some ridiculous shit. If you want to experience realism and immersive youself into the Star Wars universe, turn on your TV and watch the show.

Pinball has never been about replicating a universe to scale... It's a game that's full of blinking lights, exposed screws, and things that are out of scale.

Pinball collectors are weird bunch. You've got players, that want to be entertained... you've got players that are cut throat about getting high scores... and then you've got players that are really more like toy collectors, stomping their feet for a fantasy universe to cater to their specified needs.

I just want to be entertained. I bet this game can achieve that - it looks like a great shooter. I'm sure the light show is going to kick ass. The video assests will probably be fun... and I'm not even a fan of the show.

#2519 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:Really doesn’t matter what they chose. The bitching would still occur. It’s never going to be what everyone wanted. I’m not a super fan at all, but I do like this show and Star Wars a lot. I think the game looks great.

Your right Pinside will bitch no matter what that put out!I like the artwork and it is better then some other Stern offerings.
But just slapping the doll from Walmart on the playfield was lazy and there's no denying that.It's like people trying to claim the artwork for a certain music pin was great!

#2520 2 years ago

I have made my purchasing decision.

zzz1z1z (resized).pngzzz1z1z (resized).png
#2521 2 years ago

I was reading about Gina Careno, the article said Disney fired her after many SW fans had been calling for to be fired. As if that ever was the reason, if so KK would have been fired ages ago.

#2522 2 years ago

I’ve got a Deadpool prem arriving soon. That Wolverine action figure does nothing, neither does Dazzler, and the Lil’ Deadpool just bobbles. The magnet sucks too because it doesn’t even exist!

Plus, there’s no Cara Dune.

Deadpool must be one of the worst pins ever

#2523 2 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

I showed my 11 year old daughter the video and asked her what she thought.
Her eyes lit up, she smiled and said “Oh WOW it has a giant baby yoda on it”
Ordered a pro. Can’t wait. Great time to be alive.

Thank you for this. Your post put a smile on my face.

I had the exact same experience with my grandson. Although I wanted a EHOH, I needed something family friendly that he could enjoy for years. I was debating between this and JP.

I asked him "Which machine should I buy? Mandalorian or Jurassic Pa..... He immediately smiled and shouted "Mandalorian!!!! I love Baby Yoda!"
Me: "But you also love dinosaurs."
Him: "Baby Yoda! Baby Yoda!"

Ordered the pin, went on line and had my enthusiasm mildly deflated by the usual handful of Pinsiders and K crapping on it while comparing it to...what else?...GnR. Happily, I've been here for 10 years so the angst didn't last long.

Also ordered the Pro (yeah...yeah..."Pros are for Ho's"...whatever.) because of the lack of upper playfield and the translite.

Can't wait for it to be delivered!

#2524 2 years ago

I'm going to buy a pro. I'm so out of the loop on NIBs at this point, what's the street price on these?

#2525 2 years ago

In regards to the helmet , someone pointed out to me that the helmet is central to the theme of the show. How he never takes it off(until he does) etc... so I guess from that angle it makes sense for it to be a prominent feature. The lights are just there so you know if you hit the target, I mean if they could have made them drops would have be sick...but I see how that would be an engineering challenge to fit into that space as well as the budget

In the podcast everyone seems to really be proud of that moving playfield and that it was a lot of fun to shoot, so we shall see!

#2526 2 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I'm going to buy a pro. I'm so out of the loop on NIBs at this point, what's the street price on these?

$6199

(Edited) Just double checked....$5,999. Sorry.

#2527 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Everything I’ve read as of late April and as recent as last week is that Disney very well may bring her back for season three.

Maybe this is all just part of Stern's plan. Leave her off the game, then release a Cara Dune version after they bring her back. Like BM66 Catwoman Version or Star Wars comic version... Release a variant of a popular game to boost a new round of sales.

#2528 2 years ago

Where's the owners club? Just secured #374

#2529 2 years ago

I would keep asking around as that's higher than I got quoted at every dealer I asked.

#2530 2 years ago

Talked to my distro today. They are disappointed and surprised that the demand is quite low so far (only) les are sold out with long waiting list.

#2531 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

I would keep asking around as that's higher than I got quoted at every dealer I asked.

Oops...I'm a moron.

$5,999.

#2532 2 years ago

I really do not mind the helmet, and complaining about adding target lights to it is a little silly. It's pinball...not a sideshow replica. I think it would have been cooler as Slave 1, but the helmet is fine.

I kind of wish Grogu and the Razor Crest would have their sizes swapped, but that's also a really minor complaint. With how popular the character is, featuring Grogu that prominently will definitely pull in players that may not have been interested otherwise. I'm interested in seeing more of the prem/LE magnet in action. It looked to throw it around pretty good in the shots we've seen so far. If there is no lane change, that could make lighting them all pretty interesting. Gives it a more random bagatelle feel than your typical lanes. I appreciate that since lanes are kind of boring and overused normally.

#2533 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

going back to RGP days

Wow...haven't even thought about RGP in years. Just went and looked, and it's crickets there.

#2534 2 years ago

I like how everyone feels the need to come here and either shit on it or hype it up and then announce if they are getting the game or not.

How about this. I don't know if I like it, I'd like to play it and see. I am not telling anyone if I will get it or not and which version I get if I do. ITS MY SECRET.

#2535 2 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Thank you for this. Your post put a smile on my face.
I had the exact same experience with my grandson. Although I wanted a EHOH, I needed something family friendly that he could enjoy for years. I was debating between this and JP.
I asked him "Which machine should I buy? Mandalorian or Jurassic Pa..... He immediately smiled and shouted "Mandalorian!!!! I love Baby Yoda!"
Me: "But you also love dinosaurs."
Him: "Baby Yoda! Baby Yoda!"
Ordered the pin, went on line and had my enthusiasm mildly deflated by the usual handful of Pinsiders and K crapping on it while comparing it to...what else?...GnR. Happily, I've been here for 10 years so the angst didn't last long.
Also ordered the Pro (yeah...yeah..."Pros are for Ho's"...whatever.) because of the lack of upper playfield and the translite.
Can't wait for it to be delivered!

Great story. I’m likely getting a Premium.

#2536 2 years ago

This thread reminds me of how people were complaining about how crappy Sterns Lotr looked when it came out forever ago. Glad to see the pin world still complains about every new machine.... game looks great to me!

#2537 2 years ago
Quoted from tr8785:

I don’t get all the trash talking of the design and people who worked tons of hours to make this pin. I do not personally know Dwight. However, I’ve watched him in game reveals and interviews. The man clearly loves what he does. He’s always trying to do something fun and interesting. I personally love his code on TMNT and Star Wars. They’re shallow enough to keep visitors engaged and deep enough to keep the pinheads coming back for more. I’m really happy to have MNDLN in my collection. I cannot wait til it gets here. (Munsters code is great for the 50-70 year old people who grew up with the TV show)
As someone whose worked in industry, I understand the cost vs benefit ratio. Stern knows how to make a fun and interesting game. They have to stretch the dollar on licenses like this. Do you know what it’s like to pay a union labor force in a market like Illinois, through Covid? They didn’t increase prices and are they’re giving us a packed pro and premium/le.
Some of you dudes are the biggest bunch of old school whiners with no clue on how business and economics work. Maybe we need a new pinball forum for everyone who hates everything since 1998 to go and hang out on.
Seriously, go cry somewhere else. Stop sh****ng on the hard work from all these guys up in Chicago.
Great job Stern folk on putting out another really awesome title. My 3 and 12 year old kids can’t wait to play this. My father and father in law who are pushing 70 can’t wait to play this. I cannot wait to play this. I hope it makes you guys a solid profit. Please continue to release titles that bring younger people into the hobby and keep the older ones engaged as well.
Edit:
PS. I literally just got done playing a wonderfully restored Shaddow, five minutes ago. There is no way original Shaddow holds itself up to a modern stern title.

I love Stern games!!
But sorry, just because someone works hard and loves what they do .. doesn't mean what they produce is quality and doesn't warrant automatic praise

#2538 2 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Maybe this is all just part of Stern's plan. Leave her off the game, then release a Cara Dune version after they bring her back. Like BM66 Catwoman Version or Star Wars comic version... Release a variant of a popular game to boost a new round of sales.

She was a great character in the show but can't understand why everyone is fauning over her for the pin.

#2539 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I like how everyone feels the need to come here and either shit on it or hype it up and then announce if they are getting the game or not.
How about this. I don't know if I like it, I'd like to play it and see. I am not telling anyone if I will get it or not and which version I get if I do. ITS MY SECRET.

It’s a public message board the whole purpose of it is to talk about whether you like it or not. Why would you publicly keep a secret? Lol ridiculous

#2540 2 years ago

My take on things so far:

It looks nice, with a not-so-standard-layout.

Mini playfield looks boring and takes away space on the playfield. Moving is nicer, but one flipper may be more fun to play? Just some targets in a row with nothing else doesn't appeal to me at all, but who knows if it may be fun once you play it....trying to not judge too much yet.

Ramps seem nice to me, 2 pop-bumpers is fine, no need for 3 all the time.
A doll that doesn't move doesn't bother me if the game itself shoots well.

Do I care if there're lights in the helmet? Not at all: a lot in pinball doesn't really make sense, and who'd bother. Does anyone think this miniplayfield has more to shoot for than Guns 'n Roses: I can't imagine anyone could state that, even if you'd hate that game (which I don't, but to each their own). I think some people jump to extreme conclusions (either good or bad) way too early: we haven't seen gameplay yet, let alone played it ourselves. In the end to me it all comes down to how it plays and what the software is like. As with any game, whether I like the theme or not, I'm looking forward to playing one someday.

#2541 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Great story. I’m likely getting a Premium.

Good choice.....The Premium also looks terrific!

I was considering a Premium but, in addition to the things I mentioned, my repair skills aren't the best and I was concerned about the rocking upper playfield needing maintenance.

I'm a little bummed about not getting the magnet but I don't think my grandson will care.

#2542 2 years ago

Lots of people criticizing the reveal, the toys, the mech's. It doesn't fit the theme, another miss for Stern, blah blah.

Yet, IMO, the art packages are all amazing, the shot layout is quite unique and not seen in some time and the hanging drop target (while ugly) hasn't been done before, to my knowledge. If the code and assets deliver I can see this being a staple in many people's collection for years. My only real worry is the upper playfield that while beautiful, doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the layout. Lot's of convo on the LE, collectibility and scarcity - but as a Pro buyer, this thing seems stacked and to be one of Stern's best offerings in this space in years!

#2543 2 years ago

Is the power activated up/down scoop on the premium/LE controlled by the action button like Shadow ramp diverters but vertical? Sure looks like it. Video starts at the diverter being used.

#2544 2 years ago
Quoted from SpaceGhost:

Anyone know what the estimated ship date is for the machine?

Just going off previous releases i would wager
Pros start hitting distributors immediately after the first Deadflip stream in 9days and keep arriving for the next month.
LE's likely start arriving mid June and and Premium owners will start seeing ours in July sometime

#2545 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Your right Pinside will bitch no matter what that put out!I like the artwork and it is better then some other Stern offerings.
But just slapping the doll from Walmart on the playfield was lazy and there's no denying that.It's like people trying to claim the artwork for a certain music pin was great!

It's possible that Stern scanned an existing toy, no idea, but the figurine is custom designed using sculpt software and probably SolidWorks. That effort and process is there, not lazy at all.

#2546 2 years ago

I believe it’s automatic during ambushes.

#2547 2 years ago

ok, I think I am coming to terms with this layout using my own logic to convince myself to take the leap of faith and trust that the designers' criteria on what a fun is all about.

Judging by one the layouts of one of the most famous pinball games of the last 30 years (AF), where to me the layout always felt 'meh', one can say that the actual pinball experience comes alive with a combination of music, sounds and callouts...
If you did not know how/what AF sound like, what would you say about this layout at first sight:

flipperautomat-the-addams-family-bally_0280 (resized).JPGflipperautomat-the-addams-family-bally_0280 (resized).JPG

To me it looks bare and the hand mech (always though it was lame) but the worst part of this game to me what THE HUGE bookcase mech that looks like a bag of shit in the middle of the PF, nothing more than an ugly bash toy that only rotates to revel a scoop, wow... Nonetheless, this game is still one of the most sought after games 30 years after it was made...

Sooooo, when I a compare this layout to Mando, I think Mando is going to be a home run in comparison.

#2548 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

C'mon, everyone knows you're a Prem/LE guy!

Agree though. I couldn't give two flying farts about anything SW related, but definitely interested in flipping it.

#2549 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I believe it’s automatic during ambushes.

Guess we will have to wait to see some gameplay. Im hoping its used more then ambushes and not automatic but wont be a deal breaker for me.

#2550 2 years ago

Can anyone confirm yet if mini pf gradually tilts steeper as you as you keep the ball alive or random?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
There are 7,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 153.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-stern-mandalorian-pinball/page/51?hl=jlemank and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.