(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,620 posts
  • 817 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by brzezicki
  • Topic is favorited by 159 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 440 votes
    45%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    20%
  • Don't Care 337 votes
    35%

(975 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mandalorian-mudhorn-1 (resized).JPG
mandalorian-mudhorn-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_4425 (resized).JPG
IMG_4423 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).JPG
IMG_4424 (resized).JPG
mythosaur (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
manda22 (resized).jpg
IMG_0740 (resized).jpg
IMG_0739 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210840 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_205916 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210650 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230714_211645 (resized).jpg
5.42 Mandalorian Manual (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,620 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 153.
#2401 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Can't believe I'm saying this but I think Stranger Things Pro looks cooler.

Are you saying this because none of your 5 sources are going to let you buy an LE? Lol

#2402 2 years ago

Any word on a stream yet?

#2403 2 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Check out the main fan shots and the “missions and worlds” above the flippers. Yes, there are some differences, but especially the “missions and worlds” area...the same. To me, not a new game, just a redo with a little candy added...and SW and Mando are a grail theme.

If someone doesn't own Stern SW, then it would not matter anyway. Like AFM and MM arguments that they are the same, true or not, if you own only one of them does it matter?

#2404 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

If someone doesn't own Stern SW, then it would not matter anyway. Like AFM and MM arguments that they are the same, true or not, if you own only one of them does it matter?

I did own a Stern SW Prem...but sold it...was a grail theme, but game play wasn’t there.

#2405 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

3 separate locks that, when you activate whistling birds, shoot balls on wire forms all over the play field. That'd be damn cool..

That would be damn cool. I can see it. Ball coming from top corners and both sides.

Great idea!

#2406 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Well the ball goes under him so it doesn't necessarily take away space for game play. I think 99% us can agree it should have done something however.

I would agree - though it seems pretty efficient use of the space to me. There is an orbit, a controlled post, a magnet/themed lanes, and a ramp with another controlled gate (I believe) all snaking under/around that Grogu figure. I'm not seeing an issue other than I don't want to stare at the green baby the whole time, but whatever...

I'm not so sure it'll be easy to replace that Grogu sculpt either, I think it's largely hollow and looks pretty tightly integrated and cutout for the surrounding components and ramp, etc.

#2407 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

That giant baby Yoda is ugly and was put there to simply scream "HERE'S BABY YODA". Again there's a huge ugly target hanging from the razer crest versus the ship itself interacting with the ball. The upper mini playfield is for some reason Mando's helmet with a bunch of light inserts on it? So random and odd.

Well said about Grogu and razor crest. It's like they reversed them. Grogu should be in the middle interacting (magnets attracting balls? Spitting out balls? Even in his little egg carrier doing something) and the Razor Crest should be BIG and back there shooting out and collecting balls. Rocking back and forth a la Vengeance in star trek.

I think the Mando playfield is cool as hell tho and I wanna play the game!

#2408 2 years ago
Quoted from PinKopf:

I would agree - though it seems pretty efficient use of the space to me. There is an orbit, a controlled post, a magnet/themed lanes, and a ramp with another controlled gate (I believe) all snaking under/around that Grogu figure.

You just described space mountain at Disney. Or any other indoor coaster. Hahahaha. Problem is we are on the OUTSIDE and can't see it.

The thing has to interact. It's gotta. Hell even Homer Simpson's head does!!!!

#2409 2 years ago
Quoted from PinKopf:

I would agree - though it seems pretty efficient use of the space to me. There is an orbit, a controlled post, a magnet/themed lanes, and a ramp with another controlled gate (I believe) all snaking under/around that Grogu figure. I'm not seeing an issue other than I don't want to stare at the green baby the whole time, but whatever...
I'm not so sure it'll be easy to replace that Grogu sculpt either, I think it's largely hollow and looks pretty tightly integrated and cutout for the surrounding components and ramp, etc.

Yea don't think the hasbro will cut it ! May something like they did with walking stay puff. But you cant really make a new grogu Disney will be all over you @$$! I think its actually a nice looking sculpt, and I like Grogu...but its gonna just make me mad that he doest nothing when he totally should! LOL Oh well, game looks to shoot fun and have some nice intense gameplay. At least from what I can tell from some pictures and video clips LOL.

To answer the others guys question stream is next Friday.

#2410 2 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Any word on a stream yet?

Screenshot_20210511-194924_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210511-194924_Facebook (resized).jpg
#2411 2 years ago

they streaming a premium?

#2412 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

they streaming a premium?

In some past streams they started with a pro and then played a LE IIRC.

#2414 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Sorry guys, just now got caught up on this thread. Is it my turn to mention Cara Dune or should I ask who's doing the code?

It doesn't really matter as long as you include 'This is the Way.'

#2415 2 years ago

How many episodes was aksoka in? One? How many episodes was Luke in? One? And yet these characters are prominently featured while Cara Dune is revised out. Come on Stern... I know half the people want her gone, but it's not like she was even remotely as controversial as at least one of your game designers.

Hey that reminds me... Are they ever going to reissue Ghostbusters?

#2416 2 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Dwight Sullivan made an off-hand remark a couple of years ago? that he would like to see a GB Vault done with some changes, particularly I think he was mentioning the flipper gap to be closed. Not sure if it is anything but a wishlist item at this point...

#2417 2 years ago

I doubt Stern had a choice regarding Cara Dune. Disney requires their own review and sign-off on all assets. And whether or not you agree with what happened, it’s quite obvious how hard Disney worked to expunge her from all assets moving forward.

#2418 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Are you saying this because none of your 5 sources are going to let you buy an LE? Lol

3/5 lists I'm on ended up not working out, sold out. Even if I get on one of the remaining two I'll give my spot (for free) to another Pinside member that sent me a PM earlier. After seeing the playfield and mechs I'm no longer interested.

#2419 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Dwight Sullivan made an off-hand remark a couple of years ago? that he would like to see a GB Vault done with some changes, particularly I think he was mentioning the flipper gap to be closed. Not sure if it is anything but a wishlist item at this point...

It's Sterns best game. They should really update and re-release it.

#2420 2 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

The artwork is just a SW remake...seriously, hire a real artist...

It's almost like ... they hired the same artist who drew the Star Wars comic version to do this one, but this time he got to draw all his own assets from scratch instead of needing to just recreate what was there already in a new style.

His name is Randy Martinez. I think his style fits the game well. We've come a long way from the old days of Photoshop collages, but there's always someone who sees this and has to make it weirdly personal because it's not what they want and feel like they need to say "hire a real artist".

mandalorian-pinball-premium-details-ambient-20 (resized).jpgmandalorian-pinball-premium-details-ambient-20 (resized).jpg

#2421 2 years ago

I dunno, I'm quite impressed. The layout is interesting, Brian Eddy has settled on an optimum number of shots (seven) so they all have room to breathe and leave space for the other features. All three models, particularly the Pro, look like more money has been splashed on them than usual (even if the toys do nothing), and it's busy without being cluttered. Only the first surface impressions of course, but those impressions are good. They suggest that they've *got* this theme even if it may not physically do everything you expect, and that Dwight's usual multiplier frenzy has been toned down and anyone can get to grips with this one.

#2422 2 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Check out the main fan shots and the “missions and worlds” above the flippers. Yes, there are some differences, but especially the “missions and worlds” area...the same. To me, not a new game, just a redo with a little candy added...and SW and Mando are a grail theme.

Wtf yes there is a similarity in the way the inserts presenting the modes are laid out. Other than that I see no similarities at all. Like zero. I find your take baffling.

#2423 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

It's almost like ... they hired the same artist who drew the Star Wars comic version to do this one, but this time he got to draw all his own assets from scratch instead of needing to just recreate what was there already in a new style.
His name is Randy Martinez. I think his style fits the game well. We've come a long way from the old days of Photoshop collages, but there's always someone who sees this and has to make it weirdly personal because it's not what they want and feel like they need to say "hire a real artist".
[quoted image]

Anyone who lived in Ventura County up through around the early 2010s would be familiar with the work of Randy Martinez' father, Chris Martinez. He painted murals all over the place, like on windows for countless businesses. I have a fuzzy memory of working with him once about 20 years ago. His work was really all over the place. Nice guy. RIP.

#2424 2 years ago

I think Randy did a fantastic job. All 3 packages look good and really like his style. All 3 really stand out and I don't think one is better than the other. Usually you can pick one over the others and say its better but these three are all good. Great job Randy and hope you don't get burnt out on opinions here. Would love to have you in the Stern line up.

#2425 2 years ago

I had originally saw the LE on the leaked photoshopped image and did not like it but then saw a real picture and it looks really nice.
The art is actually really good in most models, I think I still prefer the Premium overall.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2426 2 years ago

The GB magna slings could have been a cool add as well. Call them “force slings.”

Still a great looking game. Love the art. This will be a great game. Never modded a game before but I got the Razor shooter rod on order / want list with my distributor.

My only guess with the grogu doing nothing was some sort of cost or time issue for the designers wanting it to do more. It is a shame.

#2427 2 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

How many episodes was aksoka in? One? How many episodes was Luke in? One? And yet these characters are prominently featured while Cara Dune is revised out. Come on Stern... I know half the people want her gone, but it's not like she was even remotely as controversial as at least one of your game designers.

Jesus dude give it up. This is starting to get sad.

Remember the AC/DC vault? Remember who wasn't on it?

Phil Rudd, who had been kicked out of the band between the original release and the vault for jeopardizing a world tour with moronic behavior.

Miss whats her name has been kicked out of the band, and the band doesn't want to include her on this game. Has NOTHING to do with Stern and they couldn't put her dumb ass back on there if they wanted to; as Gina might say, they are "only following orders." Disney didn't erase her just to allow some small pinball company to drag her back from the abyss.

Maybe one day she'll be back in the band, and they'll vault it. Until then, you guys gotta let this go. Maybe someone will mod up a colorform you can slap on the translite or something.

#2428 2 years ago

Here's something that I can't stop thinking about.

In the mandalorian series, what is Grogu's favorite toy, which he plays with all the time?

The knob from one of the ship's control levers... A LITTLE F'ing SILVER BALL! And he even uses the Force to get it sometimes.

This couldn't be written better to be integrated into a pinball machine. And yet, they went with a static Grogu doll which does nothing.

#2429 2 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

prominently featured while Cara Dune is revised out. Come on Stern... I know half the people want her gone

Repeat it often- You CAN be fired for your political beliefs if not federally employed!

Anybody arguing this has something to do with anything other then political beliefs and/or freedom of speech- see another poster’s link about what the Mandalorian himself was posting. Stern didn’t have to work with Disney. It is what it is, support Disney or don’t but Cara D is never coming back.
ESPN also sucks since Disney took over. Who keeps paying these ridiculous cable bills? It all goes to Disney..

#2430 2 years ago

I guess if you want to include Cara, you can get one of these Lego’s off Ebay and add it. Boom, Cara Dune is in the pin

95525256-03D6-4207-9A9F-7E53BE1D5E63.jpeg95525256-03D6-4207-9A9F-7E53BE1D5E63.jpeg

#2431 2 years ago
Quoted from Fizz:

In the mandalorian series, what is Grogu's favorite toy, which he plays with all the time?
The knob from one of the ship's control levers... A LITTLE F'ing SILVER BALL! And he even uses the Force to get it sometimes.

I think I saw it on Stern’s site as an aftermarket shooter rod. I’m sure that was the plan from the get go, it’s sort of an obvious accessory to sell really.

#2432 2 years ago
Quoted from Trogdor:

Repeat it often- You CAN be fired for your political beliefs if not federally employed!
Anybody arguing this has something to do with anything other then political beliefs and/or freedom of speech- see another poster’s link about what the Mandalorian himself was posting. Stern didn’t have to work with Disney. It is what it is, support Disney or don’t but Cara D is never coming back.
ESPN also sucks since Disney took over. Who keeps paying these ridiculous cable bills? It all goes to Disney..

(I misread what you wrote, sounds like we are in agreement). there has NEVER been any protection regarding speech from who you are employed by or any forum/social media site. And in the last 5 years+ you do risk many things by posting things online, especially by employers. It's not new, but people still think they can and cry 'free speech!'.

That being said, I keep seeing articles that she IS coming back, but I'm not sure in what capacity.

#2433 2 years ago

I don't really care about any of this shit, it's just shocking to me how little people who think about licensed pinball machines every waking moment of their lives understand about licensing.

If you are crabby about this whine to Disney, not Stern. IT WASN'T STERN'S CALL.

#2434 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I think I saw it on Stern’s site as an aftermarket shooter rod. I’m sure that was the plan from the get go, it’s sort of an obvious accessory to sell really.

That is cool that at least it will be there in some manner. I just keep thinking there was so much potential for a Grogu model in the game to actually interact with the ball, in a manner that would still be very much in line with the theme.

I mean with some licensed themes, it's tough to come up with ways for the characters to interact with the pinball that "makes sense" for the character. But here, it's staring us right in the face but wasn't implemented.

#2435 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

(I misread what you wrote, sounds like we are in agreement). there has NEVER been any protection regarding speech from who you are employed by or any forum/social media site. And in the last 5 years+ you do risk many things by posting things online, especially by employers. It's not new, but people still think they can and cry 'free speech!'.
That being said, I keep seeing articles that she IS coming back, but I'm not sure in what capacity.

Disney submitted her work on the show for an Emmy despite firing her. They really can't keep their messaging straight.

#2436 2 years ago

I stand corrected. Just not my cup of tea..respect me and I will respect you.

#2437 2 years ago

Loving the LE. Baby Yoda is for my kids I keep telling myself.

#2438 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I don't really care about any of this shit, it's just shocking to me how little people who think about licensed pinball machines every waking moment of their lives understand about licensing.
If you are crabby about this whine to Disney, not Stern. IT WASN'T STERN'S CALL.

Woah, settle Crazy one . It's not your responisbility to defend Stern from all the moronic vomit that gets regurgitated all over Pinside. Just like it's not your responsibility to make sure all other manufacturers suffer from the same moronic vomit.

Let it go. It is the way.

#2439 2 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

How many episodes was Luke in? One?

You know you’re reaching the weird argument stage when someone is mad Luke Skywalker is featured on a Star Wars pin.

At least the real supporting star of the show, my man Kuiil, made the Pro back glass.

#2440 2 years ago

I’ve been thinking this one out all day as I have to stretch to pull this off without selling a pin .Let’s face it ,even after the streams we all need to tickle our fingers before we actually know if its a pin we want to own .Mando looks to be everything that Stern fans have been screaming for so what’s the issue .Loads of shots ,real artwork ,a solid code to start ,Carl Weathers ,Fing Luke Skywalker on a sling ,a sculpted Grogu,cross PF return ramps,And mechs we don’t exactly know yet how they work !Where am I? Oh yeah I’m on pinside ! Anyway I went downstairs to play a few w my boys and I seen the sign I needed.Count me the fuck in for a prem !!

712CC9B3-F729-4FFA-8B3C-0186A973138D (resized).jpeg712CC9B3-F729-4FFA-8B3C-0186A973138D (resized).jpeg
#2441 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I’ve been thinking this one out all day as I have to stretch to pull this off without selling a pin .Let’s face it ,even after the streams we all need to tickle our fingers before we actually know if its a pin we want to own .Mando looks to be everything that Stern fans have been screaming for so what’s the issue .Loads of shots ,real artwork ,a solid code to start ,Carl Weathers ,Fing Luke Skywalker on a sling ,a sculpted Grogu,cross PF return ramps,And mechs we don’t exactly know yet how they work !Where am I? Oh yeah I’m on pinside ! Anyway I went downstairs to play a few w my boys and I seen the sign I needed.Count me the fuck in for a prem !!
[quoted image]

Yeah, the more concrete information I see on this pin and the more I think about it, the more I realize it fits what I want to round out my collection.

I just need to see it in action, and preferably play it on location. Looking forward to Jack’s stream next week

#2442 2 years ago

By the way the pinball hobby is exactly what I’ve been looking for all these years .In the great words of Johnathan Davis I’m “Here to stay”.(Korn plug I’m trying to wish this into existence theyre music is made for pinball period pretty pretty please Stern

Quoted from Xelz:

Yeah, the more concrete information I see on this pin and the more I think about it, the more I realize it fits what I want to round out my collection.
I just need to see it in action, and preferably play it on location. Looking forward to Jack’s stream next week

#2443 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Take the leap buddy

#2444 2 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

A couple thoughts...

2) Stern selling some games on their own... very interesting. Taking a page from Spooky and JJP I see. Honestly I think this is a test to see what the reaction is ... and from the Stern fans I feel they will want more of this. The concept of distributors dates back to 'before the internet'. No one had things like web pages, amazon, ebay, but the concept of selling direct to consumer thru e-commerce is growing by a lot. If Stern wanted to they could open up the flood gates and sell a lot of games direct to their growing data base.
The idea that you could sell at FULL price direct to consumer plus charge them a FEE/SUBSCRIPTION for the option is probably coming soon. If Stern worked 20% of sales direct to consumer they might increase revenue by a TON without making more games. There are drawbacks obviously like customer service, warranty, repair or replacement issues. I think Stern is testing the waters to decide how they will proceed.

FYI.

JJP came about because Stern were selling games direct from the factory. Jack was one of Sterns largest Distros and he could not stop Stern selling direct in his area so he went off and formed JJP. So no.. Stern are taking a page that did not work out of their own play book and playing it again. Spooky came up with the Subscription thing however you can become a Stern insider without paying a fee.

#2445 2 years ago

I love how so many have such strong opinions without playing or at the very least seeing live play streamed yet. I get it’s fun to say what should have been done and how we would have done it different as we ALL had different expectations and hopes but the amount of mud slinging is almost humorous. There is a ridiculous amount of hours from a whole team put into this and mere minutes after photos are released the doom and gloom Pinsiders show up with their fire and pitch forks. Looks great to me and I am pumped to experience the world under glass. The upper playfield looks rad and it looks like plenty of options for fun shots. For those of you that don’t like Mando don’t worry there is good news on the horizon. Godzilla will be on its way and maybe even BTTF soon as well. In the mean time, May the force be with you.

#2446 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Jack was one of Sterns largest Distros and he could not stop Stern selling direct in his area so he went off and formed JJP. So no.. Stern are taking a page that did not work out of their own play book and playing it again.

I do not recall Stern selling direct. My recollection was Jack departing as a distro to commence JJP was in relation to the drama surrounding LOTR LEs. I began interacting with Jack when I tried to buy a FGY direct from Stern and they sent me to a distributor instead as they told me they didn’t sell direct. That was 2008 or so.

#2447 2 years ago
Quoted from Blacksnow:

I love how so many have such strong opinions without playing or at the very least seeing live play streamed yet. I get it’s fun to say what should have been done and how we would have done it different as we ALL had different expectations and hopes but the amount of mud slinging is almost humorous. There is a ridiculous amount of hours from a whole team put into this and mere minutes after photos are released the doom and gloom Pinsiders show up with their fire and pitch forks. Looks great to me and I am pumped to experience the world under glass. The upper playfield looks rad and it looks like plenty of options for fun shots. For those of you that don’t like Mando don’t worry there is good news on the horizon. Godzilla will be on its way and maybe even BTTF soon as well. In the mean time, May the force be with you.

Well put BS.

#2448 2 years ago

Mandalorian is much beloved by my family -- amazing theme for pinball. I am looking forward to hearing the music and callouts. The reason I prefer Stern games is because while the code can be deep, the games are approachable and understandable with a minimum of effort. The flippers feel the best. There is enough to shoot in Stern games without them being totally overwhelming to the senses. I am happy the little green dude is there as he and Mando are the most important characters in the show -- I don't need every theme item to "do something." What I particularly like about this game is the horseshoe ramp -- while not new, that feature in pinball games is so much dang fun. I dislike lower playfields like in Munsters; this upper playfield looks fun to me, especially on the premium and LE models. All in all, the features, theme and art of this game are attractive. The fact that the game looks like a Stern is a plus to me if you like Stern games -- to me, they are just the most fun pinball games to play.

#2449 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Woah, settle Crazy one . It's not your responisbility to defend Stern from all the moronic vomit that gets regurgitated all over Pinside. Just like it's not your responsibility to make sure all other manufacturers suffer from the same moronic vomit.
Let it go. It is the way.

He's on the payroll...or pinroll. Levi is Stern's legal counsel on Pinside, he's obligated to pump and protect

#2450 2 years ago

Anyone know what the estimated ship date is for the machine?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 39.00
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
Plastics
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 75.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com
Backbox
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
8,240 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Augustine, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Neenah, WI
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona
Pinball Machine
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,620 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 153.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-stern-mandalorian-pinball/page/49 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.