(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,622 posts
  • 817 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by Oneangrymo
  • Topic is favorited by 161 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 440 votes
    45%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    20%
  • Don't Care 337 votes
    35%

(975 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0962 (resized).jpeg
mandalorian-mudhorn-1 (resized).JPG
mandalorian-mudhorn-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_4425 (resized).JPG
IMG_4423 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).JPG
IMG_4424 (resized).JPG
mythosaur (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
manda22 (resized).jpg
IMG_0740 (resized).jpg
IMG_0739 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210840 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_205916 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210650 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230714_211645 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 153.
#2351 2 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

I h8 u, but gr8 troll! XD

Thanks for having a sense of humor. Apparently a mod deleted it for "self promotion" how silly. People can't even joke around anymore. How would someone posting a mod that they made and are selling not be self promotion but this would be. lol

#2352 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Distributors jacking prices isn't a cost thing, it's a value thing. They're gambling that enough people will find the value that it will balance out any blowback they get.

I'm not even including the LEs in the discussion, collectable markets are nutty already. Someone's gonna make out, whether it's the manufacturer, distributor or buyer (when they resell). I don't really care whom at this point, just make the premiums functionally the same.

#2353 2 years ago
Quoted from iskidoo:

Thanks for having a sense of humor. Apparently a mod deleted it for "self promotion" how silly. People can't even joke around anymore. How would someone posting a mod that they made and are selling not self promotion but this would be. lol

bait n switch is kinda lame... humorous when you're the baiter I guess.

Would have actually been funny if the link was a rickroll and not self-promotion.

#2354 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I'd sell my last Sterns before I'd sell my Shadow.

Aurich speaks the truth.

#2355 2 years ago

I’d say the way the upper playfield tips is a cool and innovative throwback to The Slave ship. The up down scoop is pretty slick too. The use of the magnet is definitely different from the average pin.

Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

What great innovation went into Mando? Does a tilting playfield count as a ton of innovation?

#2356 2 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Aurich speaks the truth.

He always does. He’s awesome.

#2357 2 years ago

As to whether the animatronic Grogu will fit?

It fit in my B66! Get modding folks! Lol

1F7F1DCC-AB95-459D-9F6F-F115867702DB (resized).jpeg1F7F1DCC-AB95-459D-9F6F-F115867702DB (resized).jpeg
#2358 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

bait n switch is kinda lame... humorous when you're the baiter I guess.
Would have actually been funny if the link was a rickroll and not self-promotion.

Opinions vary. Most that came into the live thought it was funny. Even stayed to chit chat about the newly announced game.

#2359 2 years ago
Quoted from iskidoo:

Opinions vary. Most that came into the live thought it was funny. Even stayed to chit chat about the newly announced game. A rick roll that was the
popular thing to do 15-20 years ago would be funny though.

#2360 2 years ago

Well, the people have spoken.
Clearly a smaller, more interactive Baby Yoda is needed.
293BA43E-FF63-4437-80B0-48F4CB6F8E41 (resized).png293BA43E-FF63-4437-80B0-48F4CB6F8E41 (resized).png

#2361 2 years ago

Is the gorgo dude's robe removal?

#nakedyoda

#2362 2 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

He always does. He’s awesome.

breathtaking.gifbreathtaking.gif

I should email you btw, people been buggin' me lately.

#2363 2 years ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

Well my .2c so far.. I'm no longer stressed about being on the LE waitlist here locally to see if I even manage to get an LE allocation(thanks to all the FOMO'er, Noobs, wanna be collectors etc, dived in over a month ago according to the local Importer) after seeing the all the art packages and feature list(or lack thereof). The art and armor for the LE aren't making me want to blow the extra $$. The Premium art looks perfectly good to me, especially after many were nitpicking the LE art last night here saying how ordinary it looked. Now let's see how good Dwight's code is and we'll go from there

I was on a wait list for LE since last month when Kenada said it was a good idea to get on the list but just heard my dealer wasn't able to meet the demand so I didn't make the cut. I am fine with that, I do like the premium translight art much better anyway and the head art with the characters is nice (like my SW comic premium). I would have preferred the LE for the armor and the art blades but that could be added.

I am not mad about missing the LE, but I do think Stern took page from JJP and sold some direct to cut the dealers out of the action.

#2364 2 years ago

A couple thoughts...

1) It appears Stern tried to go all out on this one after some many let downs in a row. Finally they got the assets unlike Deadpool, Avengers, TMNT, and the list goes on. What looks a lot out of place is the baby Yoda ... it almost looks like a giant stuffed animal under a pinball. In the end it boils down to playing the game which none of us have done. I think overall Stern has really tried to put the theme of the show into the game. Overall job well done unlike Avengers.

The game should sell very well especially considering the PRO looks really good. This could be the rare situation where the PRO isn't that far off from the Premium or LE. This should be a HUGE seller for Stern. I only hope they continue to try this hard on future titles.

2) Stern selling some games on their own... very interesting. Taking a page from Spooky and JJP I see. Honestly I think this is a test to see what the reaction is ... and from the Stern fans I feel they will want more of this. The concept of distributors dates back to 'before the internet'. No one had things like web pages, amazon, ebay, but the concept of selling direct to consumer thru e-commerce is growing by a lot. If Stern wanted to they could open up the flood gates and sell a lot of games direct to their growing data base.

The idea that you could sell at FULL price direct to consumer plus charge them a FEE/SUBSCRIPTION for the option is probably coming soon. If Stern worked 20% of sales direct to consumer they might increase revenue by a TON without making more games. There are drawbacks obviously like customer service, warranty, repair or replacement issues. I think Stern is testing the waters to decide how they will proceed.

I would expect Stern to start selling games direct thru their Stern memberships in the near future. I wonder how everyone feels about that?

You know there are a lot of very SAD people today... and every single DISTRO you call you get the same sad story. Stern sold some direct, or Stern sold some thru Disney website or whatever so I can't get you what I promised.

Imagine right now HOW MANY NEW STERN memberships they got TODAY alone? Imagine for a second HOW MANY they will get in the days to come assuming from now on you'll get access to buy them DIRECT. I'm telling you its coming Stern will be selling their games to DISTROS and DIRECT in the near future.

My suggestion go give Stern some money today for those memberships. Who knows what you can buy exclusive next.

here is a prediction...

1) Stern going forward will start selling 750 LE - 250 will be available direct thru Stern memberships.
2) Stern will see a massive increase in memberships and will start making their toppers, etc available to those people first.
3) I wouldn't doubt for a second Stern's going to increase their direct to consumer push to raise revenue

Mando could be the beginning of many changes for Stern

#2365 2 years ago

I do think because the modes/missions are not named on the PF inserts but just given numbers that it would be possible to have more than 5 and even possible to add some at a later date (like R&M which has added like 4-5 new modes since it was launched).

#2366 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I do think because the modes/missions are not named on the PF inserts but just given numbers that it would be possible to have more than 5 and even possible to add some at a later date (like R&M which has added like 4-5 new modes since it was launched).

5 missions, 3 encounters, 3 multiballs, 3 wizard modes, 3 ambush themes, 3 hunter themes, 3 scope themes. All using scenes from the shows.

#2367 2 years ago

https://www.starwars.com/news/the-mandalorian-stern-pinball

A few comments from the design team. Including mention of a "very hard mode" that you can select at the start of a game...

#2368 2 years ago

already an LE sold for $15k on eBay. Nuts maybe right on the podcast 20k by Xmas.

#2369 2 years ago
Quoted from Flippersaurus:

Including mention of a "very hard mode" that you can select at the start of a game

That's the flipper brief-hold mode.

Props to the first tournament that enforces that mode during competition

#2370 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Props to the first tournament that enforces that mode during competition

I ain’t scurred. Maybe we will have one at Pincinnati.

#2371 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

She compared being a Republican in the USA to being a Jew in (early) Nazi Germany. Admittedly not the end result of the holocaust but basically a slippery slope argument that Republicans are beginning to be demonized and that is how "it" starts.
Whether you agree with Disney's choice or not, I can at least see why they made it.

Pedro had some nazi tweets too.
https://weekinnerd.com/2021/02/11/why-is-disney-ignoring-pedro-pascals-nazi-tweets-after-firing-gina-carano/

Being on the wrong side of woke Hollywood is why she was fired.

#2372 2 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

What looks a lot out of place is the baby Yoda ... it almost looks like a giant stuffed animal under a pinball.

Well, you know...previous games had a piece of plastic with "character artwork" on it. At least the stuffed baby Yoda costed them $5 vs. 10 cents for the plastic.

I guess Stern can't win over everyone, even when they try.

#2373 2 years ago

Game looks sweet...congrats to all who buy!

Lol to all who low key bash because they low key can’t afford it

Sure I could technically buy a LaF.

Doesn’t mean I can really afford it.

#2374 2 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Being on the wrong side of woke Hollywood is why she was fired.

I honestly can't believe they nixed Gina when she's one of the main characters in the show. I would find it almost impossible to believe they nixed her out of the clips but we shall see.

Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Well, you know...previous games had a piece of plastic with "character artwork" on it. At least the stuffed baby Yoda costed them $5 vs. 10 cents for the plastic.

I guess Stern can't win over everyone, even when they try.

Ahhh I think you missed my point. That space in that corner is valuable real estate which could have been used for more shots, not a giant stuffed animal. It just sticks out like a sore thumb. With that being said what would have been cool is if his hand moved up and down and a strong magnet made the ball raise up into his hand. No its just there to incorporate baby yoda. It really does look out of place.

However I'm happy to see they jammed the game up with toys what a refreshing change.

#2375 2 years ago

CARA DUNE SLE or GTFO...

#2376 2 years ago

I would have gladly traded that mini playfield for a Grogu that was a groot/trex mech hybrid.

Pretty much the only thing I don’t like is that toy. Just looks so...off. Will have to see it in person to confirm.

That art and side armor though, bravo.

Overall, glad I didn’t do the LE bid war thing, but the premium is still a contender.

#2377 2 years ago

I was hoping that little yoda would barf out pinballs.

#2378 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

already an LE sold for $15k on eBay. Nuts maybe right on the podcast 20k by Xmas.

ebay.com link: itm

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#2379 2 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

A couple thoughts...
1) It appears Stern tried to go all out on this one after some many let downs in a row. Finally they got the assets unlike Deadpool, Avengers, TMNT, and the list goes on. What looks a lot out of place is the baby Yoda ... it almost looks like a giant stuffed animal under a pinball. In the end it boils down to playing the game which none of us have done. I think overall Stern has really tried to put the theme of the show into the game. Overall job well done unlike Avengers.
The game should sell very well especially considering the PRO looks really good. This could be the rare situation where the PRO isn't that far off from the Premium or LE. This should be a HUGE seller for Stern. I only hope they continue to try this hard on future titles.
2) Stern selling some games on their own... very interesting. Taking a page from Spooky and JJP I see. Honestly I think this is a test to see what the reaction is ... and from the Stern fans I feel they will want more of this. The concept of distributors dates back to 'before the internet'. No one had things like web pages, amazon, ebay, but the concept of selling direct to consumer thru e-commerce is growing by a lot. If Stern wanted to they could open up the flood gates and sell a lot of games direct to their growing data base.
The idea that you could sell at FULL price direct to consumer plus charge them a FEE/SUBSCRIPTION for the option is probably coming soon. If Stern worked 20% of sales direct to consumer they might increase revenue by a TON without making more games. There are drawbacks obviously like customer service, warranty, repair or replacement issues. I think Stern is testing the waters to decide how they will proceed.
I would expect Stern to start selling games direct thru their Stern memberships in the near future. I wonder how everyone feels about that?
You know there are a lot of very SAD people today... and every single DISTRO you call you get the same sad story. Stern sold some direct, or Stern sold some thru Disney website or whatever so I can't get you what I promised.
Imagine right now HOW MANY NEW STERN memberships they got TODAY alone? Imagine for a second HOW MANY they will get in the days to come assuming from now on you'll get access to buy them DIRECT. I'm telling you its coming Stern will be selling their games to DISTROS and DIRECT in the near future.
My suggestion go give Stern some money today for those memberships. Who knows what you can buy exclusive next.
here is a prediction...
1) Stern going forward will start selling 750 LE - 250 will be available direct thru Stern memberships.
2) Stern will see a massive increase in memberships and will start making their toppers, etc available to those people first.
3) I wouldn't doubt for a second Stern's going to increase their direct to consumer push to raise revenue
Mando could be the beginning of many changes for Stern

I had a feeling they would do this...My insider email came through at around 9:05. I wasn't trying to secure a Mando so it was off my radar and sold out in minutes.
If the manufacturer can pick up the lost sales from distros price gouging like The Pinball Company, more power to them, however, there is something to be said to have a distro in your corner fighting for you when things break...and they will break. Not sure if JJP or Stern is taking the extra support into account. They have to have some pissed off/frustrated distros and customers.

Well at least we know the model of LE/CE sales from now on for all the big titles

#2380 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I had a feeling they would do this...My insider email came through at around 9:05. I wasn't trying to secure a Mando so it was off my radar and sold out in minutes.
If the manufacturer can pick up the lost sales from distros price gouging like The Pinball Company, more power to them, however, there is something to be said to have a distro in your corner fighting for you when things break...and they will break. Not sure if JJP or Stern is taking the extra support into account. They have to have some pissed off/frustrated distros and customers.
Well at least we know the model of LE/CE sales from now on for all the big titles

Is Stern actually selling directly? I thought I read earlier that when you clicked buy it would send you to a distro. I don't have any skin in the game, just curious.

#2381 2 years ago
Quoted from thirdedition:

Is Stern actually selling directly? I thought I read earlier that when you clicked buy it would send you to a distro. I don't have any skin in the game, just curious.

Yes, my insider access had an "Add to Cart" direct from their website

#2382 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

ebay.com link: itm
[quoted image]

Cheaper to make my own armor.
Humm, maybe coming soon.
Etched, engraved, laser cut.
Mod out gang.

#2383 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

She compared being a Republican in the USA to being a Jew in (early) Nazi Germany. Admittedly not the end result of the holocaust but basically a slippery slope argument that Republicans are beginning to be demonized and that is how "it" starts.
Whether you agree with Disney's choice or not, I can at least see why they made it.

That was Pedro Pascal who made that comment and he deleted it once he posted it. Pedro also complained that his face wasn’t shown enough in the show. Heck, give me the role for the money he makes and I’ll be happy not to have my face shown.

#2384 2 years ago
Quoted from Monte:

I was hoping that little yoda would barf out pinballs.

Big Bang Bar does that. These two guys are "Loaded" with the balls while sitting at a bar, then they spin around and barf them onto the habitrail. The DMD also has a match sequence at the end where a guy pukes the number.

zzzzimage-4 (resized).jpgzzzzimage-4 (resized).jpg

#2385 2 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

How is it a miss? The center Razorcrest shot loops & returns down the LT orbit. Grogu uses the force magnet to draw the ball off that path, so that it can go down the rollovers & into the pops. It looks like there is no way other way for the ball to get into that area without the help of the magnet.

Because that's boring?

#2386 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Yes, my insider access had an "Add to Cart" direct from their website

Gotcha, thanks for the info.

#2387 2 years ago

Does anyone else wish this had Avengers: Infinity Quest (Premium) layout?

All the lovely wire-forms could stand in for the path of the "whistling birds" wrist rockets.

#2388 2 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Does anyone else wish this had Avengers: Infinity Quest (Premium) layout?

All the lovely wire-forms could stand in for the path of the "whistling birds" wrist rockets.

3 separate locks that, when you activate whistling birds, shoot balls on wire forms all over the play field. That'd be damn cool.

Quoted from Flippersaurus:

https://www.starwars.com/news/the-mandalorian-stern-pinball
A few comments from the design team. Including mention of a "very hard mode" that you can select at the start of a game...

This intrigues me. Do we need a "very hard mode" because the game is "easy"?

Quoted from beelzeboob:

It's a packed playfield...I'd think you of all people would be impressed by this. And there's a lot on GnR that looks nice but does nothing. You've got to try to be a little more even-handed in your assessments. I have no horse in this race because I'm not getting one, but it looks like it'll be fun. And it looks to me like the whole upper playfield rotates forward and backward, kind of like the POTC ship. Looks like fun.

It looks packed to me. I like that.

#2389 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

It's a packed playfield...I'd think you of all people would be impressed by this. And there's a lot on GnR that looks nice but does nothing. You've got to try to be a little more even-handed in your assessments.

Our buddy PanzerFreak will have great difficulty in an even-handed assessment on anything that is not JJP. Now if Mando had a JJP logo on it, it would be the 2nd coming of pinball...same machine. He’d be listing every feature and mech count. You’re right about GNR doing nothing, because it has no ball interactive mechs at all. It just has a PF screen with some ball locks, tinkling plastic cymbals and a hat that does basically nothing and yet it was crowned game of the year, because enough people were too tired giving that award to Keith Elwin again and again. Looooooooool!

#2390 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Our buddy PanzerFreak will have great difficulty in an even-handed assessment on anything that is not JJP. Now if Mando had a JJP logo on it, it would be the 2nd coming of pinball...same machine. He’d be listing every feature and mech count. You’re right about GNR doing nothing, because it has no ball interactive mechs at all. It just has a PF screen with some ball locks, tinkling plastic cymbals and a spinning hat and yet it was crowned game of the year, because enough people were too tired giving that award to Keith Elwin again and again. Looooooooool!

Dude I just bought a TMNT Premium today instead of Mando so for once stop with your lies and nonsense. A game doesn't have to have a JJP logo on it for me to buy (also have a GNR LE on order and can't wait). Why did I go with TMNT Premium over Mando? Layout and toys. I'm not interested in owning a $6k - $9k+ pin with a giant doll of all things that does nothing, hell even the terrible troll doll in Roller Coaster Tycoon does something. The giant target hanging from the razer crest looks odd and ugly, it's almost as large as the ship. Third is the upper mini playfield which is not interesting in my opinion, it will get stale quick with only a bunch of standup targets, and looks very odd being Mando's helmet with a bunch of lights. Mando may turn out to be great but right now it's just not hitting with me.

One other problem I have with Mando is unlike TMNT, GB, Jurassic Park, and GNR is that it does a poor job of representing the themes world under glass. That giant baby Yoda is ugly and was put there to simply scream "HERE'S BABY YODA". Again there's a huge ugly target hanging from the razer crest versus the ship itself interacting with the ball. The upper mini playfield is for some reason Mando's helmet with a bunch of light inserts on it? So random and odd.

#2391 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

and a spinning hat

The hat doesn’t spin.

#2392 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The hat doesn’t spin.

Lol don't waste your time arguing with him. jimwe5t cannot say a single good thing about any game that isn't a Stern. If it's a JJP game he forgets half the features and makes up things about the other half.

#2393 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Dude I just bought a TMNT Premium today instead of Mando so for once stop with your lies and nonsense. A game doesn't have to have a JJP logo on it for me to buy (also have a GNR LE on order and can't wait). Why did I go with TMNT Premium over Mando? Layout and toys. I'm not interested in owning a $6k - $9k+ pin with a giant doll of all things that does nothing, hell even the terrible troll doll in Roller Coaster Tycoon does something. The giant target hanging from the razer crest looks odd and ugly, it's almost as large as the ship. Third is the upper mini playfield which is not interesting in my opinion, it will get stale quick with only a bunch of standup targets, and looks very odd being Mando's helmet with a bunch of lights. Mando may turn out to be incredible but right now it's just not hitting with me.
The problem I have with Mando is unlike TMNT, GB, Jurassic Park, and GNR is that it does a poor job of representing the themes world under glass. That giant baby Yoda is ugly and was put there to simply scream "HERE'S BABY YODA". Again there's a huge ugly target hanging from the razer crest versus the ship itself interacting with the ball. The upper mini playfield is for some reason Mando's helmet with a bunch of lights inserts on it? So random and odd.

Blah blah blah ba blah!

#2394 2 years ago

I will play this on location...but seems like a redo of SW...with a couple different features. The mando head tilting upper playfield is cool, but the magnet infront of the Yoda is so far away, I find it hard to believe it will affect game play and is just a gimmick...too bad for such an important feature. The artwork is just a SW remake...seriously, hire a real artist...the last good one was dirty Donny with Metallica...IMHO.

#2396 2 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I will play this on location...but seems like a redo of SW...with a couple different features. The mando head tilting upper playfield is cool, but the magnet infront of the Yoda is so far away, I find it hard to believe it will affect game play and is just a gimmick...too bad for such an important feature. The artwork is just a SW remake...seriously, hire a real artist...the last good one was dirty Donny with Metallica...IMHO.

I don’t think the layout of mando could be any more different than Star Wars

#2397 2 years ago

Hmm, overall I'm fairly impressed.

Lot of cool shots and a unique layout overall imo. I think it's very interesting that even with the mini playfield tucked in the corner it has all the standard shots and features you'd expect crammed in. Kudos to Stern and Eddy there, even the Pro is packed and it feels to me like the upgrades to the Premium are just that, upgrades, and not crippling of the Pro by removing spinners and cheap shit just to screw over the Pro buyer.

Looking forward to gameplay vids. Everyone has been quick to slam it but honestly the Pro mini playfield looks more interesting than the dual flipper Prem tilting version to me - despite the extra features. Seems they intend to block draining at least briefly with the tilting model and dual flippers looks like just a flip-as-fast-as-you-can frenzy. Perhaps I'm wrong but the Pro looks like it MIGHT play more deliberately, will give you the opportunity to nudge the ball off that rubber on the left side and require some skill to keep the ball "up top". Reminds me of Swords of Fury in that regard - though yeah, drop targets for the win... The tilting function could easily end up a huge game killer feature depending on how that works out and is coded. Can't wait to see more.

And who cares about the figurine - at least it looks decent and isn't a friggin flat plastic Shrinky-Dink with Grogu's image printed on like we've OFTEN gotten on machines. This is a good looking custom sculpt. The premiums magnet will give some illusion of interactivity at least there to imo. They've majorly cheaped out on figures/sculpts in the past

And I really like the look of that swinging Razorcrest target - something fairly unique again even if it's simple, with what looks like a pretty sweet model of the ship - here's hoping it feels satisfying to shoot. If the size of the ship vs target ratio is too much for you, I'm sure there are any number of larger models you could substitute.

Anyway, kudos to the team - I'm thinking very seriously about a Pro...

#2398 2 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Ahhh I think you missed my point. That space in that corner is valuable real estate which could have been used for more shots, not a giant stuffed animal.

Well the ball goes under him so it doesn't necessarily take away space for game play. I think 99% us can agree it should have done something however.

#2399 2 years ago

Shaker will be a must buy for that razor crest target

#2400 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

I don’t think the layout of mando could be any more different than Star Wars

Check out the main fan shots and the “missions and worlds” above the flippers. Yes, there are some differences, but especially the “missions and worlds” area...the same. To me, not a new game, just a redo with a little candy added...and SW and Mando are a grail theme.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

9,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
9,900 (Firm)
There are 7,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 153.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-stern-mandalorian-pinball/page/48?hl=aniraf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.