(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,620 posts
  • 817 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by brzezicki
  • Topic is favorited by 159 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 440 votes
    45%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    20%
  • Don't Care 337 votes
    35%

(975 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mandalorian-mudhorn-1 (resized).JPG
mandalorian-mudhorn-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_4425 (resized).JPG
IMG_4423 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).JPG
IMG_4424 (resized).JPG
mythosaur (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
manda22 (resized).jpg
IMG_0740 (resized).jpg
IMG_0739 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210840 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_205916 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210650 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230714_211645 (resized).jpg
5.42 Mandalorian Manual (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,620 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 153.
#2151 2 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Another thing is that the pro mini playfield doesn't tilt, but there's also only one flipper. There's a big open gap there. So it's going to be harder to keep the ball up there when it's buncing around. It's going to drop out & your going to have to keep putting it back up there via the ramp. Different & equally effective IMO.

Is the Pro mini playfield even lifted at all? Ill have to go look at the Pro again since i didnt really check it out much since going LE/Prem. Looks flat from what i can tell and just fills the right corner of the normal level playfield. I could be wrong though? Ill go check it out again now.

Also is Grogu life size? He sure looks like it.

#2152 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Is the Pro mini playfield even lifted at all? Ill have to go look at the Pro again since i didnt really check it out much since going LE/Prem. Looks flat from what i can tell and just fills the right corner of the normal level playfield. I could be wrong though? Ill go check it out again now.

No, it’s part of the main

38196ECB-B3F5-4120-AD28-3E4CF716CCB5 (resized).png38196ECB-B3F5-4120-AD28-3E4CF716CCB5 (resized).png
#2153 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Can we please stop saying Yoda? His name is Grogu.

Someone referred to him as "Gregor" and now I think I may start using that

#2154 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

I quoted you by mistake, lol, I actually wanted to reply that I sure wouldn't mind a gentle choke myself, and yeah, she could kick some asses over here.
Thing is, she played a character. Fictional. The actor views and opinions, wrong as they were, should NOT affect a character she played.
And now, because of this collective woke attitude, we're missing out on Cara Dune, the Mandalorian though gal that had a soft spot for Grogu!

Her views aside, she is a pretty bad actress with a perpetual grin on her face. She didn't really work on the show imo.

It's good that this is Season 1 and 2, when I heard rumors that it was just the first season I rolled my eyes.

#2155 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

No, it’s part of the main

Thats what i thought from quick clip i did see of it. Thanks for clarification.

#2156 2 years ago

Cara isn't missing, she's just printed in uv ink, you'll need a light kit jokes aside, got the pro and hoping for a wireform mod for the plastic returns

#2157 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Besides Lyman being number 1 Dwight is my favorite coder easily. Starting with Junkyard for me hes been great. GOT is my all time favorite coded game hes done followed by GB and SW closely. TMNT is really good to. Munsters he did what he was told to do so if he was told to make a simple game he did that great to cause that is a simple code. He is the master of moments. I dont fear DW on code ever!

Does he used to code several levels in modes or MB?

#2158 2 years ago
Quoted from luckycreature:

Ordered a pro. Will be my first stern nib.

Me too

#2159 2 years ago

I haven't seen this mentioned but this is all in the TWIP article.

MISSIONS
1) Find the Asset
2) Deceive the Magistrate
3) Destroy The Imperal Base
4) Defeat the Mudhorn
5) Infiltrate the Freighter

MINI PLAYFIELD ENCOUNTERS W 3 LEVELS
1) Protect the Child
2) Catch the Jawas
3) Escape to the Sewer

RAZORCREST MULTIBALLS
1) Ice Spider Multiball
2) Pirate Attack Multiball
3) Jet Pack Multiball

MINI-WIZARD MODES
1) Precious Cargo
2) You Have What I Want
3) I Like Those Odds

FINAL WIZARD
1) This Is The Way -- Complete to earn your signet!

HUNTER MODES: Bounty hunter missions --- Capture the bounty, earn beskar, trade at foundry for player awards

AMBUSHES: Random Pop-up mode --- Escape from pursuers! Shoot the U-turn!

CHILD ROLLOVERS: Spell C-H-I-L-D to earn mystery awards & ball saves. Grogu magnet will assist & pull the ball from the orbit into the rollover area.

SCOPE: Shoot the lit blue shots to blast targets with your rifle for big jackpots!

BOBA FETT TARGETS: Increase playfield multipliers

Plus Co-Op & Impossible mode.

There's alot going on here IMO. Seems pretty fleshed out with lots of options for the player. The modes are pretty self explanatory if you've watched the show. I just hope that the Dark Troopers, Luke & Boba Fett are featured in the wizard modes.

Plus since the Missions are just numbered on the playfield, that gives them the option to HOPEFULLY add more missions for years as the show progresses.

I'm loving everything I'm reading so far.

#2160 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

No worries man i figured you didnt mean to quote me. I was surprised when i seen how large and in charge she became over the years, she has a power lifter look to her now compared to her 145lb fighting days, lol!

What a fighter should look like..! Anyway, back to Mando!

Carano-Cyborg- (resized).pngCarano-Cyborg- (resized).pngac369bad346598286f6042f1bb4de934 (resized).jpgac369bad346598286f6042f1bb4de934 (resized).jpg
#2161 2 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

I haven't seen this mentioned but this is all in the TWIP article.

I'm loving everything I'm reading so far.

Nice! Ice spider multiball
Appears some of my favorite episode moments are represented in the game.

#2162 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

What a fighter should look like..! Anyway, back to Mando![quoted image][quoted image]

Wish I had a wife like that. I would make her carry me on her back around the house and to the grocery store etc

#2163 2 years ago

It looks like Another Stern Pinball to me, and that's not a diss, they've really stepped up their quality imo. Just flash back, if you were even around to remember it, to the dark times at Stern. Austin Powers anyone? (Of course, what did that game sell for?)

The playfield art looks great. No photoshopped collages here, we get solid hand drawn art packages on almost every game. It was special on Metallica, it's standard now.

Every character you want might not be present, but we got Luke on the sling, and that alone is cool to me. Custom callouts from an actor from the show. They do that more often now. Sounds like plenty of assets.

The Grogu doll is kinda lame. No sugar coating it, it's like they just skipped straight to the modders putting dolls on the playfield. It doesn't do anything, and I can't defend it. But I do get it, it's the thing people want to see, they expect Baby Yoda. The creativity was ... lacking on the attempt though.

I dunno about the upper playfield, have to play it. Why is it Mando's head? Kinda odd choice, but okay. End of the day it's really just a feature to check off on a matrix. "Tilting upper playfield, check". I feel like it won't have long lasting play appeal, it's more of a location gimmick to me. But pinball is such that the "location model" doesn't have it. So it goes.

And that's what you get with Stern. Really competent, well done, pinball to feed the pinball market. A LE to make more money for people who have to have the collector version. (Distributors are the new flippers now I guess? The greed cycle continues.) They'll make these, they'll do the code to whatever point where it's called done, and then start selling the next one. That's what they do, and they're good at it.

I feel no need to spend money on these games anymore personally. They're not anything more special or fun than plenty of other titles, the value proposition is gone for me at the prices they command. But if you've got the cash and want it I hope it's a lot of fun. I think the show is great, good license, happy to see it happen.

#2164 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

It looks like Another Stern Pinball to me.....they've really stepped up their quality imo.

There are a number of Sterns at the co-op that I'm fixing quite often. Screws came loose and fell out of multiple ramps and the T-Rex in the JP. There were two wires that fell off the T-Rex as well. The subway on the Avengers has never really worked right. The ball also got stuck under the hand in the back right on ball plunges.

Plus the issues with the playfields and coil stops and ramps...

I think I work on Sterns more than anything else, and that accounts for only maybe 25% of the games there.

#2165 2 years ago

The Pro would be the location machine of choice as always. That upper playfield is static does not tilt. So a tilting upper playfield seems not to be a location gimmick.

#2166 2 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Does he used to code several levels in modes or MB?

No he doesnt have levels to his modes that im aware of if your comparing to BM66 style modes which are the some of the best modes and code on any game ever. 4 stage episode modes on that game are outstanding compared to say GnR music modes that do nothing for me. Dwights style is more playing a progressive style game to get to the wizards with multipliers thrown in there for the points style guys which honestly i dont care about. I look for a adventure under glass that is exciting and fast paced. Dwight did do some finishing touches on Star Trek after Lonnies mess to but im not sure whos idea it was to make the 6 modes on that game 3 levels deep.

Quoted from KozMckPinball:

The Pro would be the location machine of choice as always. That upper playfield is static does not tilt. So a tilting upper playfield seems not to be a location gimmick.

Its not a upper playfield on the pro correct?

#2167 2 years ago
Quoted from scooter75:

No where to be found.
[quoted image]

consequences huh!

#2168 2 years ago

I like the prem all around best art package and look. I was thinking the opposite, of aurich, maybe its the wood upper playfield that feels more like indy or tz but it looks like a older game. Yea the grogu model is kinda lame, my kid has the same one, but it is a good looking model so there is that. I would have to say, fabric in a pinball machine may be a bad idea..

Overall if I get one, it would be a pro me thinks as long as you could swap those stupid plastic ramps to wireforms.

It will be good to see some actual video of the games with sound as you have to worry about callouts, music, and clips being crap imitations from stern these days.

#2169 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Also is Grogu life size? He sure looks like it.

Life size at like 8" tall?

#2170 2 years ago

This 100%

Quoted from libtech:

Overall if I get one, it would be a pro me thinks as long as you could swap those stupid plastic ramps to wireforms.

#2171 2 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

There are a number of Sterns at the co-op that I'm fixing quite often. Screws came loose and fell out of multiple ramps and the T-Rex in the JP. There were two wires that fell off the T-Rex as well. The subway on the Avengers has never really worked right. The ball also got stuck under the hand in the back right on ball plunges.

I'm really just talking about presentation. I hear you about the physical issues.

It is my opinion that modern pinball is mostly crummier in quality than in the past across the board. Not trying to turn this thread into Another Dimples Discussion, or Why Is My Clear Pooling and Chipping Off, but I think any of us who own 90s games know that there are things that aren't done how they used to be. It's been discussed to death, and it is what it is.

You pay more, and you get less, in a lot of ways. And as I said, I'm not a buyer anymore, they're just games and the prices are too wacky to justify to me. But as far as "fun discussion of new pinball goes" I just felt like saying Stern deserves credit for the things they do better now.

Otherwise it's just another pinball, and I think anyone lining up to drop $10k+ without even seeing it, let alone playing it, is crazy. I do think the LE backglass looks better after seeing the angled photo with the mirroring on Pinball News, but whether or not you think it's the best art package or not (personally not my fav of the three) it's certainly not worth thousands more to me compared to the others which at the very least look great.

--

Mini life advice section you can skip if you don't care:

My advice to everyone is take a small break at some point. Stop reading Pinside for a month, stop checking the news sites, stop listening to the podcasts. Just for a little bit, to get a little space in your brain. You can still play pinball lol. And then just evaluate whether it's actually sane to get so frothed up about a new game you haven't even seen that you're putting down thousands of dollars in deposits. Because I think when you get to the point like someone else in this thread mentioned, where you can't sleep the night before a game reveal, that you're maybe in a little deeper than is healthy.

Just my advice, ignore as you see fit. I think though that with everything in modern life, social media, the internet in general, that taking a break is a good way to get a little perspective on what matters. And if you find that taking a month off, or 2 weeks even, is hard, then that's kinda telling too in a way, right?

#2172 2 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

I would have to say, fabric in a pinball machine may be a bad idea..

I think it's 100% plastic. Fabric would be a very bad idea

#2173 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:Life size at like 8" tall?

I just looked him up and hes 16'' tall. He just seems so tiny when Mando is holding him on the show.

#2174 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:It looks like Another Stern Pinball to me, and that's not a diss, they've really stepped up their quality imo. Just flash back, if you were even around to remember it, to the dark times at Stern. Austin Powers anyone? (Of course, what did that game sell for?)
The playfield art looks great. No photoshopped collages here, we get solid hand drawn art packages on almost every game. It was special on Metallica, it's standard now.
Every character you want might not be present, but we got Luke on the sling, and that alone is cool to me. Custom callouts from an actor from the show. They do that more often now. Sounds like plenty of assets.
The Grogu doll is kinda lame. No sugar coating it, it's like they just skipped straight to the modders putting dolls on the playfield. It doesn't do anything, and I can't defend it. But I do get it, it's the thing people want to see, they expect Baby Yoda. The creativity was ... lacking on the attempt though.
I dunno about the upper playfield, have to play it. Why is it Mando's head? Kinda odd choice, but okay. End of the day it's really just a feature to check off on a matrix. "Tilting upper playfield, check". I feel like it won't have long lasting play appeal, it's more of a location gimmick to me. But pinball is such that the "location model" doesn't have it. So it goes.
And that's what you get with Stern. Really competent, well done, pinball to feed the pinball market. A LE to make more money for people who have to have the collector version. (Distributors are the new flippers now I guess? The greed cycle continues.) They'll make these, they'll do the code to whatever point where it's called done, and then start selling the next one. That's what they do, and they're good at it.
I feel no need to spend money on these games anymore personally. They're not anything more special or fun than plenty of other titles, the value proposition is gone for me at the prices they command. But if you've got the cash and want it I hope it's a lot of fun. I think the show is great, good license, happy to see it happen.

I wish I could double upvote this, totally on point. As for that Grogu toy, it's a modder's dream come true. There is going to be loads of different offerings to replace that one.

I swear, they must have had this discussion over at Stern:

- It looks a bit like a toy stuck in a claw machine..

- Don't worry, modders will make something out of it!

#2175 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

what did the chick do to get banned from the show?

Quoted from thewool:

Shared an opinion on social media.

She compared being a Republican in the USA to being a Jew in (early) Nazi Germany. Admittedly not the end result of the holocaust but basically a slippery slope argument that Republicans are beginning to be demonized and that is how "it" starts.

Whether you agree with Disney's choice or not, I can at least see why they made it.

#2176 2 years ago
Quoted from fnord:

I think it's 100% plastic. Fabric would be a very bad idea

Not merely plastic -- a large custom sculpture of Grogu

Its a sculpture!!

#2177 2 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Has anyone notice the similar head tilt between these two guys or is it me?
[quoted image][quoted image]

those cowards at Stern abandoning the center between-flipper pop-bumper! That is the real cancel culture.

#2178 2 years ago

I guess we'll wait for the next SW machine to fulfill the promise

#2179 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Thoughts on art
Personally I like the LE cabinet best
Backglass I am hoping pictures don’t so justice and it’s got a TON of mirroring Z
Lastly armor is great !

I like the LE also. I really like that the design of the backglass is also the visor of the helmet. Very cool.

#2180 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

I wish I could double upvote this, totally on point. As for that Grogu toy, it's a modder's dream come true. There is going to be loads of different offerings to replace that one.

I would disagree to be honest, I have not seen any toys from any mod company that has the definition or quality that you see in the OEM toys of a Jersey Jack for example.
For the most part mods are just terribly cheap looking... I really doubt somebody will make something better than what is already there.

#2181 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Its not a upper playfield on the pro correct?

Correct. It's a self contained playfield area but it is part of the main playfield.

#2182 2 years ago

Good for Stern.. and to think that people that ordered a GNR from JJP back in October may get their machine AFTER people get their Mandalorian Pinball Machines...

#2183 2 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

and to think that people that ordered a GNR from JJP back in October may get their machine AFTER people get their Mandalorian Pinball Machines

This is the way.

#2184 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Correct. It's a self contained playfield area but it is part of the main playfield.

would have been better to have that be the case for all models and add drops/some sort of exit shot

#2185 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

I do find it funny how a lot of people dislike a toy just stuck on the pf but then the most common mod is sticking toys on the pf.

#2186 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

I would disagree to be honest, I have not seen any toys from any mod company that has the definition or quality that you see in the OEM toys of a Jersey Jack for example.
For the most part mods are just terribly cheap looking... I really doubt somebody will make something better than what is already there.

I was thinking more along the line of the Hallmark light cycles on Tron, for example. Or some of the animated Grogu toys I've seen from Hasbro, or even the amazingly detailed (fantastic looking) Hottoys.. but I see your point!

#2187 2 years ago

I wonder why they didn’t use mini flippers for the PF. Seems like a bit of overkill for such a small PF.

#2188 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

My advice to everyone is take a small break at some point. Stop reading Pinside for a month, stop checking the news sites, stop listening to the podcasts. Just for a little bit, to get a little space in your brain. You can still play pinball lol. And then just evaluate whether it's actually sane to get so frothed up about a new game you haven't even seen that you're putting down thousands of dollars in deposits. Because I think when you get to the point like someone else in this thread mentioned, where you can't sleep the night before a game reveal, that you're maybe in a little deeper than is healthy.

Hesus Aurich ! If I did that I could completely miss out on the pre-order window for some flashy new game! What about my carefully nurtured FOMO?!

The fact that distributors are reporting their "interested" lists for LEs are full for unannounced future games by Elwin is surely a sign of the apocalypse.

The fact is, so long as the prices for new and used pinball machines continue to increase at an accelerating pace like the expansion of the universe (or a soap bubble) people see no downside to buying up these NIB at whatever the cost. They *know* they can flip them later, probably for a profit if surely not close to their original purchase price. And they are not wrong, at least today.

The minute that the supply increases enough to substantially outweigh demand, or demand drops substanitally, the whole thing will implode like the house of drop-targets that it is. Stern realizes this, why do you think they keep increasing their prices on a constant drip? Everytime they do that the used game in my basement increases in value too, eventually well above what I paid for it new. It's a pyramid scheme, with NIB buyers supporting the rest of the hobby by setting ever-higher prices as the new normal.

It's been a hell of ride, not looking forward to the eventual collapse.

#2189 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I wonder why they didn’t use mini flippers for the PF. Seems like a bit of overkill for such a small PF.

that mini PF is pure cringe, I am honestly thinking on passing on this game altogether due to this. It just looks dumb and the helmet makes absolutely no sense. That and the gigantic Grogu in the corner.... yikes, I am disappointed.

#2190 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

It looks like Another Stern Pinball to me, and that's not a diss, they've really stepped up their quality imo. Just flash back, if you were even around to remember it, to the dark times at Stern. Austin Powers anyone? (Of course, what did that game sell for?)

What would make you buy again a pinball machine? In fact i didn’t understand if you were talking about Stern or pinball in general.

#2191 2 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

I do find it funny how a lot of people dislike a toy just stuck on the pf but then the most common mod is sticking toys on the pf.

Never said I disliked that specific toy, I just think something better can be done with the plastic finish, more details, some animation maybe..

#2192 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I can at least see why they made it.

yeah actors and actresses need to shut up and just do their job and act. No one gives a crap about their political two cents, look at Jim Carrey, used to respect him ,now he's a freaking weirdo

At least I still got my main man Jack Black making some killer youtube videos!

#2193 2 years ago

So when will their be some real game play on this machine?

#2194 2 years ago
Quoted from monkfe:

So when will their be some real game play on this machine?

21st

#2195 2 years ago

The upper playfield reminds me of the lower one in Congo.

#2196 2 years ago

yoda toy

could have been a ball like the SW death star that opens up to reveal baby yoda inside. Could have been open in attract mode to achieve the same effect. whats done is done...

#2197 2 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

This is a complete fallacy, No one likes a lifeless toy. People put lifeless toys on the playfield because they have no access to the software to hook it up to do anything. Stern on the hand just can't be bothered. Can't say I blame them why make a cool toy when people throw money at you when you half ass it. How much more effort would it have taken to use that magnet for a force feature. Just energize the magnet to pull the ball to a different lane or return.

To be fair they put some effort into that playfield and it seems pointless. The decision making is so strange to me. Can you imagine being in that meeting. So you want an animating playfield that serves no purpose but want to leave the massive icon the world is crazy about lifeless and dead, but your going to give it a magnet but not use it for any force stuff in a Star Wars game? Yes sounds like a plan lets do that. LOL

#2198 2 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

I find it funny that you find it funny. Kind of obvious that Stern *should be* focused kinetic "toys" that integrate with the ball flow, software, etc. Just "sticking a toy on the pf" doesn't lead to "kinetic satisfaction" (what Keith shoots for. When the dino in JP2 chomps on the ball, swings his head and throws the ball, it's cool and puts a smile on your face.

Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Never said I disliked that specific toy, I just think something better can be done with the plastic finish, more details, some animation maybe..

Well, yeah...

#2199 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

yoda toy
could have been a ball like the SW death star that opens up to reveal baby yoda inside. Could have been open in attract mode to achieve the same effect. whats done is done...

Genius suggestion. well done

#2200 2 years ago

HIS NAME IS BABY GREGORY!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 22.95
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Northfield, MN
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,620 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 153.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-stern-mandalorian-pinball/page/44?hl=atrain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.