(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,622 posts
  • 817 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Oneangrymo
  • Topic is favorited by 159 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 440 votes
    45%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    20%
  • Don't Care 337 votes
    35%

(975 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0962 (resized).jpeg
mandalorian-mudhorn-1 (resized).JPG
mandalorian-mudhorn-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_4425 (resized).JPG
IMG_4423 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).JPG
IMG_4424 (resized).JPG
mythosaur (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
manda22 (resized).jpg
IMG_0740 (resized).jpg
IMG_0739 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210840 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_205916 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210650 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230714_211645 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 153.
#101 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Ok, I hate the stern Star Wars. Way way too hard but I was thinking to try an art addition but I know I’ll hate it

At least ur honest. I think many dislike it for this reason but use the "lack of toys" crap so they don't have to admit they aren't very good at pinball. Its a fast game and trying to move the multiplier around concentrate on a multiball with a mode going is truly exhilarating. Lots of old timers on this sight, it could kill them.

Quoted from Happy81724:

I bought LZ LE and it shot well but for an le price not worth it. Hardly anything that grabbed our interest and once we got gnr SE which was $7155 with tax it really showed how little they put in the LZ

With the exception of STLE none of the LE's I bought were worth it. I don't find LZ to be as bad as its made out to be, I like that style, simple and fast but I can see the disappointment.

#102 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

If Stern is going to make a pinball machine based on a TV show series that still has many seasons left and only had like two seasons under its belt it better have the capability of upgrading the code to newer seasons with new voice overs and crap.

Once again, it’s a game, not a full series box set. There’s more than enough content, action, quests, characters and story in the existing seasons to create a pinball ruleset & modes for a game that will last 5-10 minutes.

#103 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

If Stern is going to make a pinball machine based on a TV show series that still has many seasons left and only had like two seasons under its belt it better have the capability of upgrading the code to newer seasons with new voice overs and crap.

Would be nice, but that's not how it works.

#104 2 years ago
Quoted from LordHumungus:

Its a fast game and trying to move the multiplier around concentrate on a multiball with a mode going is truly exhilarating.

This is the reason I find it fun. But its terrible for pinball. Any casual walking up to the game see's no pinball magic, plunges straight into the target bank to an outlane 2 out of 3 balls. It's demoralizing and makes people uninterested in pinball. It's definetly why i wouldnt put it in a small collection, people gravitate to star wars only to walk away with a bad taste in their mouths.

Quoted from Rarehero:

Once again, it’s a game, not a full series box set. There’s more than enough content, action, quests, characters and story in the existing seasons to create a pinball ruleset & modes for a game that will last 5-10 minutes.

I would go further, seasons 1 and 2 make a perfect stopping point. The main story of season 1 and 2 is complete. There are questions lingering but nothing major. Future seasons can't have the same Mando + Baby Yoda dynamic because he is off being a Padawan.

#105 2 years ago

With the exception of STLE none of the LE's I bought were worth it. I don't find LZ to be as bad as its made out to be, I like that style, simple and fast but I can see the disappointment.

Yeah, I agree. If it’s not a keeper to buy a nib le isn’t worth it. Luckily tmnt I knew was a keeper. STle I bought way after for 8k but love it. Deadpool le I got a couple months ago after owning the pro so I knew it was a keeper too. The other LEs I moved on because it wasn’t worth it especially if they don’t change much between them and the prem. Aiq the art didn’t change which was disappointing

#106 2 years ago
Quoted from Hypercoaster:

But its terrible for pinball. Any casual walking up to the game see's no pinball magic, plunges straight into the target bank to an outlane 2 out of 3 balls. It's demoralizing and makes people uninterested in pinball.

Fuck them.

Yeah I can see that but I don't care. I guess if ur an OP? like u said that's what makes it fun. I don't find it hard to have a good lengthy game but like JP and Maiden, LOTR they require some serious skill to complete, another reason to love it for me. That should be all the more reason its great in a small collection.

Quoted from Rarehero:

Even though theres a healthy mutual hate between us ur quite right sir. The series being complete or not really doesn't matter. I would love a dedicated Terminator 84' machine or a Raider of the Lost ark pin. Wrath of Khan. They could easily make an entire pin off the first season. I'm still hoping for more of the JP approach, very little to nothing to do with the series. Let the designers make up there own story for this Galaxy Deep Space Bounty Hunter. I even prefer this for the title. It doesn't even have to be SW's.

#107 2 years ago

This is the reason I find it fun. But its terrible for pinball. Any casual walking up to the game see's no pinball magic, plunges straight into the target bank to an outlane 2 out of 3 balls. It's demoralizing and makes people uninterested in pinball. It's definetly why i wouldnt put it in a small collection, people gravitate to star wars only to walk away with a bad taste in their mouths.

You cannot blame Stern or the title because a machine is not set up properly. Our SWLE never did that. Sure the game was challenging but most people that played ours loved it and it was in a home environment.

#108 2 years ago

...But its terrible for pinball. Any casual walking up to the game see's no pinball magic, plunges straight into the target bank to an outlane 2 out of 3 balls...

The whole narrative aboot randos walking up to games and not feeling "magic" is so weak. First off, whom cares? Are we sensing any issues with the pinball companies not being able to sell games? Is "pinball dying" right now?

These random shitty players walk up to any games and lose both balls no matter the game

Quoted from fosaisu:

See GOT. Forever locked in season four or whatever it was.

Yeah and I never cared.

#109 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

The whole narrative aboot randos walking up to games and not feeling "magic" is so weak. First off, whom cares? Are we sensing any issues with the pinball companies not being able to sell games? Is "pinball dying" right now?

The thing i find most interesting in pinball is how many "randos" remember playing and loving Addams Family over any other game. Yet most serious pinball players hate it. The "magic" is absolutely a thing. I think Star Wars is a property that should be aimed at the masses to positively impact pinball on the whole, it was nonsensical to give it to Richie and make ac/dc lite with code like GOT. It should be welcoming people to pinball, not driving them away from it!

#110 2 years ago

The thing i find most interesting in pinball is how many "randos" remember playing and loving Addams Family over any other game. Yet most serious pinball players hate it. The "magic" is absolutely a thing. I think Star Wars is a property that should be aimed at the masses to positively impact pinball on the whole, it was nonsensical to give it to Richie and make ac/dc lite with code like GOT. It should be welcoming people to pinball, not driving them away from it!

SW didn't just have bad code, it was missing the SW connection, they tried making up for it by gluing toys on it.. it was basically High Speed 3 with SW IP slapped on it.

#111 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

SW didn't just have bad code, it was missing the SW connection, they tried making up for it by gluing toys on it.. it was basically High Speed 3 with SW IP slapped on it.

Bad code, R u out of ur tree sir? I can see being turned off by the lack of "world under the glass" fuckfacitis that is rampant on this site but the code is among the best in pinball. What is the SW connection. I must know.

#112 2 years ago

I can remember playing Addams way back when...just the start of multiball is enough to always make you remember that game. But WOZ, in 2013, had that magic for me - and I couldn't get it out of my head. So I bought one.

#113 2 years ago

I think Star Wars is a property that should be aimed at the masses to positively impact pinball on the whole, it was nonsensical to give it to Richie and make ac/dc lite with code like GOT. It should be welcoming people to pinball, not driving them away from it!

I totally understand your point, I just see it the complete opposite way.

#114 2 years ago

Star Wars is the machine most people gravitate to when they come to my house. After it kicks their ass in under a minute, they treat themselves to WOZ, which is right next to it. So yeah...it's a shame that such a universally loved theme is too hard for most people to enjoy.

#115 2 years ago

Deleted. I don't care.

#116 2 years ago

Bad code, R u out of ur tree sir? I can see being turned off by the lack of "world under the glass" fuckfacitis that is rampant on this site but the code is among the best in pinball. What is the SW connection. I must know.

I guess so....look at rules below it's just like the movies.....epic!

Complete every blue standup target on the playfield once in about 30 seconds to advance your Jedi level....(Jedi level?)

Collect TIE Fighters by hitting the flashing red standup targets..Collecting enough TIE Fighters (35/110 to start the TIE Fighter Multiball. ( collecting Tie Fighters? )

Shot Multipliers: Shot multipliers start at 2x, a spread of three shots has the green “X” lit. Hitting any 3-bank target increases the shot multiplier by 1, up to a maximum of 20x, and the overall multiplier can be doubled (by collecting the fourth FORCE award), making a maximum shot multiplier of 40x. ( Hooray for 40x multiplier, it's all about the Parsecs)

Video Mode: Completing the 5-bank drop targets three times will light Video Mode at the right loop.

Mystery: Completing the 5-bank drop targets once will light Mystery at the right scoop......zzzzzz

#117 2 years ago

There's only so much you can do with a rather uninspired playfield. That said, the software, rules and theme integration are what save this game for me. I find the theme integration from the software side to actually pretty successfully gives me the SW vibe. I find the rules to be above average and enough to keep it interesting. MBs are earned and the multiplier kung fu can also be very rewarding once you figure it out. The rules as they stand are for players who like to gamble on the risk/reward. Novices and players who don't want to play that part of it can and do get frustrated by it once they see it done to them.

#118 2 years ago

New details from Kaneda are rumors of a rotating mini playfield with 6 drop targets, and a ship with a target below that when hit reveals a hidden ramp.

Who will be on code though? I'm very happy with what Dwight eventually did with Ghostbusters but it took 3 years and what seemed like the Supreme Court ruling for the code to be completed properly. Code for Munster's seems incredibly shallow and disappointing. How deep is Turtles compared to say Ghostbusters?

#119 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

How deep is Turtles compared to say Ghostbusters?

Turtles is not deep at all really, it’s fun code but not deep compared to other recent games.

I won’t be able to listen to K-Man till tomorrow, but I’m hoping the rumors he’s hearing of May 11th aren’t correct, why would Stern miss Star Wars day on the 4th?

I hope the premium looks incredible so I don’t get LE envy.

#120 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I'd like to amend the great quote from Centerflank -

To: "Premiums are for poor people".

#121 2 years ago

Randy Martinez on art!?

8BBEEC7C-CADA-47FC-A1FC-B172F7884B9B (resized).jpeg8BBEEC7C-CADA-47FC-A1FC-B172F7884B9B (resized).jpeg
#122 2 years ago
Quoted from DerezzedKnight:

Randy Martinez on art!?
[quoted image]

That’s what Kaneda said. What’s everyone’s thoughts on that. I dig his art personally.

#123 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

I guess so....look at rules below it's just like the movies.....epic!
Complete every blue standup target on the playfield once in about 30 seconds to advance your Jedi level....(Jedi level?)
Collect TIE Fighters by hitting the flashing red standup targets..Collecting enough TIE Fighters (35/110 to start the TIE Fighter Multiball. ( collecting Tie Fighters? )
Shot Multipliers: Shot multipliers start at 2x, a spread of three shots has the green “X” lit. Hitting any 3-bank target increases the shot multiplier by 1, up to a maximum of 20x, and the overall multiplier can be doubled (by collecting the fourth FORCE award), making a maximum shot multiplier of 40x. ( Hooray for 40x multiplier, it's all about the Parsecs)
Video Mode: Completing the 5-bank drop targets three times will light Video Mode at the right loop.
Mystery: Completing the 5-bank drop targets once will light Mystery at the right scoop......zzzzzz

Have you actually played the game for more than 3 balls? Seems like you just copy pasted some of the rule set... and totally ignored most of the actual code

#124 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I owned JP and DP. I really liked them both for sure. I don’t have enough time on SW to make an accurate opinion. Never played TMNT.
Do you have a lot of time on GnR or own one? If not, you really should. Game is nuts. You really can’t judge it without putting some real time on it and understanding it all. Everyone I’ve had over to play it a been blown away. The usual response is, “I’ve never played anything like this before!”
I’ve owned a lot of games over the years. Nothing has come close to GnR. It’s so immersive. I really like Stern games too, I just hope they up their game after GnR.

Wait is this a Stern thread?

Spoken like a true JJP fanboy, you guys always think you have to promote anything JJP in Stern threads, because we all know they don’t shoot all that well. That’s precisely why they are loaded with lights to distract from all the deficiencies. Let’s face it, JJP has way overpriced their games because of years of fiscal irresponsibility, which we all pay for when we buy their machines. LEDs are cheap, drumsticks are a couple bucks, plastic cymbals are a few cents from china, rotating hat has no ball interaction, guitar neck doesn’t do anything of real interest. GNR the band put out a handful of albums with tons of covers. Not sure how or why these few items listed here have some how raised the bar to anything in pinball. If lots of irritating flashing in the eyes is an immersive experience: I can’t figure that one out at all. Your right, no one has ever played anything like that at Stern, because they know how to make fun pinball, that shoots great. After all, most all the pros at Stern once worked at Bally/Williams who set the real bar/standard years ago.

We are discussing in this thread Mando after checking the thread list again. Please promote your JJP purchases in the GNR club thread with people that care.

#125 2 years ago

(Okay, will restate it in the public forum, as more of a public discussion then.)

We all know JJP machines, including GNR don’t shoot all that well. That’s precisely why they are loaded with lights to distract from all the deficiencies. Let’s face it, JJP has way overpriced their games because of years of fiscal irresponsibility, which we all pay for when we buy their machines. LEDs are cheap, drumsticks are a couple bucks, plastic cymbals are a few cents from china, rotating hat has no ball interaction, guitar neck doesn’t do anything of real interest. GNR the band put out a handful of albums with tons of covers. Not sure how or why these few items listed here have some how raised the bar to anything in pinball. If lots of irritating flashing in the eyes is an immersive experience: I can’t figure that one out at all. No one has ever played anything like that at Stern, because they know how to make fun pinball, that shoots great. After all, most all the pros at Stern once worked at Bally/Williams who set the real bar/standard years ago.

I wasn’t excited for Mando at first, but now after thinking more about it, it could be a winner with Eddy doing it in the vain of The Shadow. It’ll be a sell out.

#126 2 years ago

Lol! Take it easy buddy. It’s just pinball. It’s all good.

Back to Mando...

#127 2 years ago

You know it occurred to me everyone is focusing on The Mandolorian..

Would a Boba Fett pin make more sense? You could almost do a clean slate game while using recognizable IP.

Ball save "he's no use to me dead" call out.

#128 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

(Okay, will restate it in the public forum, as more of a public discussion then.)
We all know JJP machines, including GNR don’t shoot all that well. That’s precisely why they are loaded with lights to distract from all the deficiencies. Let’s face it, JJP has way overpriced their games because of years of fiscal irresponsibility, which we all pay for when we buy their machines. LEDs are cheap, drumsticks are a couple bucks, plastic cymbals are a few cents from china, rotating hat has no ball interaction, guitar neck doesn’t do anything of real interest. GNR the band put out a handful of albums with tons of covers. Not sure how or why these few items listed here have some how raised the bar to anything in pinball. If lots of irritating flashing in the eyes is an immersive experience: I can’t figure that one out at all. No one has ever played anything like that at Stern, because they know how to make fun pinball, that shoots great. After all, most all the pros at Stern once worked at Bally/Williams who set the real bar/standard years ago.
I wasn’t excited for Mando at first, but now after thinking more about it, it could be a winner with Eddy doing it in the vain of The Shadow. It’ll be a sell out.

This is the most fanboyish post I've ever read on Pinside in over 10 years damn lol. I'm not even wasting my time defending JJP here. Just damn dude.

Stern should send you one of those $1,000 plastic TMNT toppers that "tracks" you with a plastic eyeball for free. You deserve it after that performance.

You've won!

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG

#129 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

You know it occurred to me everyone is focusing on The Mandolorian..
Would a Boba Fett pin make more sense? You could almost do a clean slate game while using recognizable IP.
Ball save "he's no use to me dead" call out.

If not Mandolorian but something in star wars world could it not be something from last trilogy and the first order?

#130 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

If not Mandolorian but something in star wars world could it not be something from last trilogy and the first order?

I sure hope not as the new trilogy is 90% garbage in my opinion. Disney rushed those 3 movies out of greed to make as much money as they could as fast as they could. They didn't care about making a quality well thought out trilogy. The worst and saddest thing about the whole mess is they blew the one opportunity to reunite Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, and Harrison Ford on screen together. What a waste. Also, the first order is such a lame concept. The Empire is destroyed but within 20 years or whatever there's a new more evil group with an even more evil weapon called The First Order? Just lame, The First Order is a terrible enemy too compared to The Empire.

Mark Hamill talking about The Last Jedi, "In Hollywood, remember kids, it’s not important if it’s high quality. It only matters if it makes money".

Sorry for the rant lol.

#131 2 years ago

Latest from Kaneda. Carl Weathers on callouts sounds awesome. It may all come down to who is coding the game it seems...

Designer: Brian Eddy
Artist: Randy Martinez
Coder: ???
Callouts: Carl Weathers
Full music and clips from show (all assets)
Reveal Date: May 11 (teaser May 4)
LE #: 600
Beskar Steel Mirrored Backglass on LE
Rotating Upper Playfield with 2 flippers and 6 drop targets
Ship toy with hanging target that reveals ramp

#132 2 years ago

Wasn't a fan of the last Star Wars pin, it's my favorite theme too. But if they can make a new one better then... great?

As for the Mandalorian, the show is great, but apparently Disney are going to spin off 3 new shows from that. Sometimes you can ruin a good thing with too much.

It would have made more sense if they didn't let both Zen and Stern make a pin for the show.

But anyways, maybe I am being too negative and this Stern pin will be better than expected.

#133 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Callouts: Carl Weathers

22A07016-E131-4D50-B9DD-9FEF3B1BD93C (resized).jpeg22A07016-E131-4D50-B9DD-9FEF3B1BD93C (resized).jpeg
#134 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

[quoted image]

Lol. I really hope someone releases a custom sound package for the game that features Carl Weather callouts from the Rocky films, Predator, and Happy Gilmore. Press the flipper buttons and here "There is no tomorrow" and after giving a bounty puck "He got me, but I tore one that bastards eyes out" haha.

#135 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I think it will, usually they have the best art package. Everything else u can add, so what's the real benefit, armor? I much prefer the Pro/Pre style.

#137 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I sure hope not as the new trilogy is 90% garbage in my opinion. Disney rushed those 3 movies out of greed to make as much money as they could as fast as they could. They didn't care about making a quality well thought out trilogy. The worst and saddest thing about the whole mess is they blew the one opportunity to reunite Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, and Harrison Ford on screen together. What a waste. Also, the first order is such a lame concept. The Empire is destroyed but within 20 years or whatever there's a new more evil group with an even more evil weapon called The First Order? Just lame, The First Order is a terrible enemy too compared to The Empire.
Mark Hamill talking about The Last Jedi, "In Hollywood, remember kids, it’s not important if it’s high quality. It only matters if it makes money".
Sorry for the rant lol.

It’s all fair complaint. I enjoyed the latest trilogy but it did not rise anywhere near the level of the original trilogy. I do think there is a nostalgia aspect to feeling this way and there is really no way to overcome that. Big part of our childhood and put SW on the map.
I felt the same way about the first order but given that Palpatine was still around in some form and like 35 years ABY elapsed from the fall of the Empire and Rise of First order it kind of makes sense. Mandolorian and all these spin-offs will surely fill in that gap of time and I’m looking forward to see how it develops.

#138 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

No one has ever played anything like that at Stern, because they know how to make fun pinball, that shoots great.

spoken.gifspoken.gif

#139 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

AC983FD6-57C6-48AE-A94A-ECBC5891BF61 (resized).jpegAC983FD6-57C6-48AE-A94A-ECBC5891BF61 (resized).jpeg
#140 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

versus working the playfield in interesting ways.

Can you give examples of working the playfield in interesting ways with GnR that isn't just shoot the rotating lit shots?

#141 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Can you give examples of working the playfield in interesting ways with GnR that isn't just shoot the rotating lit shots?

There are pins that have modes where the player is forced to hit the same shot over and over again. I think that's repetitive and boring.

In GNR you are shooting rotating shots (as on a majority of pins) but there's a set number of them per song, the shot requirements can change as you progress through a song (or collect a song jackpot to stop), and there's mode choreography (animations, music, sound effects, etc) being played as shots are made.

The shot requirements in GNR change by song, and each has a sense of stages as shot requirements change as the song is played through. Each song can be played a multiball or single ball mode, it's up to the player adding another layer of depth. That's entirely different and unique compared to a majority of main modes in say ACDC or Metallica that has a player bashing the same shot over and over again with the same single animation playing. Hit the ramp 10x, hit the orbit 10x, hit the snake 10x...ugh.

#142 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

There are pins that have modes where the player is forced to hit the same shot over and over again. I think that's repetitive and boring.
In GNR you are shooting rotating shots (as on a majority of pins) but there's a set number of them per song, the shot requirements can change as you progress through a song (or collect a song jackpot to stop), and there's mode choreography (animations, music, sound effects, etc) being played as shots are made.
The shot requirements in GNR change by song, and each has a sense of stages as shot requirements change as the song is played through. Each song can be played a multiball or single ball mode, it's up to the player adding another layer of depth. That's entirely different and unique compared to a majority of main modes in say ACDC or Metallica that has a player bashing the same shot over and over again with the same single animation playing. Hit the ramp 10x, hit the orbit 10x, hit the snake 10x...ugh.

For Metallica specifically, I used to think that was what it was about too. It has some pretty great depth with regards to strategy actually. Combos, stacking, Crank it Up, Justice, and all those things can be done in ways that can save shots, get multipliers, etc. I am still learning it now that it is back in my house for the second time.

#143 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

For Metallica specifically, I used to think that was what it was about too. It has some pretty great depth with regards to strategy actually. Combos, stacking, Crank it Up, Justice, and all those things can be done in ways that can save shots, get multipliers, etc. I am still learning it now that it is back in my house for the second time.

Yeah those Crank it Up modes are awesome. I was just bummed that to get to them you had to play through a good number of bash modes. Metallica is still an awesome pin, I enjoyed its ruleset more then ACDC.

#144 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I’m wondering who would ever choose to start a song with only a single ball? The songs are meant to be played as multiball or you won’t score diddly. I guess in theory you have a choice though.

#145 2 years ago

So after reading these rumors & knowing that Eddy is on game design, I think there's a pretty strong chance it's another one of his fan layouts, with this supposed upper playfield rotating ship & secret lower ramp located in the center of the playfield. That sounds like a large mech, perhaps like the rotating mech in Batman66. Who knows though?

Since Stranger Things was a similar fan layout like MM & AFM, I was hoping he decided to take a risk & design something more like The Shadow this time. We shall see. Looking forward to the reveal! Perhaps this will finally be the Star Wars pin that satisfies the diehard fans.

#146 2 years ago

Wonder if the pro will have the upper play field, history says no chance

#147 2 years ago

The one thing that would be a deal breaker for me is if the game is only based on the first season. The first season is good but the second season heavily expands on the show and has far bigger moments in it. The fist two seasons feel like they can represent a beginning, middle, and end for the story even though more seasons are coming. Just the first season though? No way, that's really just the beginning of the story. The second season is just so damn good.

The second season came out just last October, that doesn't really sound like enough time to have the 2nd season represented in the game but who knows. I don't see Disney giving Stern details about the second season months prior but who knows.

#148 2 years ago

Maybe this will be Stern’s introduction to DLC.

“You want the Krayt Dragon? Ahsoka Tano? Boba Fett and Slave 1? Death Troopers and Luke friggin’ Skywalker?!!!!”

“That’ll be yours for $199.99!”

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

The one thing that would be a deal breaker for me is if the game is only based on the first season. The first season is good but the second season heavily expands on the show and has far bigger moments in it. The fist two seasons feel like they can represent a beginning, middle, and end for the story even though more seasons are coming.
The second season came out just last October, that doesn't really sound like enough time to have the 2nd season represented in the game but who knows. I don't see Disney giving Stern details about the second season months prior but who knows.

#149 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Code/rules come very late in a game’s production. You can make any rules and content once a physical design is done...usually inserts are vague enough to go along with any rules you want to create. The game will have both seasons worth of content/story.

#150 2 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

Maybe this will be Stern’s introduction to DLC.

They already did this with Jurassic Park.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
$ 22.95
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

7,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lansing, KS
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 153.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-stern-mandalorian-pinball/page/3?hl=nighttrain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.