(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,620 posts
  • 817 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by brzezicki
  • Topic is favorited by 159 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 440 votes
    45%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    20%
  • Don't Care 337 votes
    35%

(975 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mandalorian-mudhorn-1 (resized).JPG
mandalorian-mudhorn-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_4425 (resized).JPG
IMG_4423 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).JPG
IMG_4424 (resized).JPG
mythosaur (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
manda22 (resized).jpg
IMG_0740 (resized).jpg
IMG_0739 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210840 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_205916 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210650 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230714_211645 (resized).jpg
5.42 Mandalorian Manual (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,620 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 153.
#1101 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Im hoping that part of the game is collecting armor pieces through quests. You start off with the shit armor and earn your armor as you go that comes with bonuses.

I would just like to see the cabinet armor finished in Beskar, with the Empire marking stamped somewhere..!

Beskar_TSWB (resized).jpgBeskar_TSWB (resized).jpg
#1102 2 years ago

Reading this thread over the past month has made me draw my own personal conclusions that my jacked up inner child kept me from realizing.

I’ve bought practically every LE for the past 10 years or so, and am over the hype train. Led Zeppelin was my last pin that I’ll ever buy sight unseen. LZ is fun, but let’s face it, there’s not a lot going on there (art, gameplay, and overall value). Personally, I think the game looks like crap.

Being in the hobby for 14 years and on Pinside for 7, I’m finally over the LE BS.
Do yourself a favor and buy the same game (premium) for 2k less. Wait and see what you’re actually getting. Paying the current MSRP ($9200k!) before seeing something is ridiculous! Take a step back and say “holy crap, have I lost my friggin mind”!

#1103 2 years ago

I would consider this one. Probably won't be available until 2022 at this rate.

#1104 2 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

LE sold out without any picture, video or whatever main information.
Maybe next LE is already sold out without knowing the theme...

Sold Out LE Blues... sung to

Hey hey, my my,
Pinball will never die
Just build a box full of switches and lights
and you'll make a million dollars...

Now this guy named Gary he had a plan
He was the original pinball man
He said give em a box full of nothing but fun
They'll all come back calling on the run
He said it don't matter what the theme
But it has to be an old nerd's wet dream
Something iconic... Space-y... Star Wars....

Now word around Pinside was they had this theme,
About some show on a Disney stream
It had everything to scratch a geek boy's itch
Like a Boba Fett rip off, and some husky bitch,
It has a sleek silver ship that gets blown up good
And some cute Yoda shaver in a diaper made of wood
A real looker... kind of homely... egg sucker

Hey hey, my my
Pinball will never die
And you'll make a million dollars...

Now the distributors got wind this show's a hit
But it didn't phase them just one bit
They got on the phone and drummed up fear
"You'll miss out completely, the time is near-
So nerds and geeks with OCD
came running fast with their money
What a shit show... you can't make this up... reality man.

Well they built the thing, and made it great
Geeks and nerds could hardly wait
No one really knew if it was gonna be good
They just knew it was a box of fun made of wood
It had switches and lights and a LCD
And coin slots and a topper which wasn't free
Toppers... who would have guessed? Damn...

Well that machine has come and gone
They got another theme now to lead us on
The operators don't seem to give a fuck
As long as it can make a buck
The geeks and nerds are doing well,
They got more Star Wars and that was swell
Grogu... Baby Yoda? Really?

So now we sit in a pinball hell
More machines are coming, but who can tell
They buy machines sight unseen
As long as its their next wet dream
"Hey you want in on a LE?"
"What's the theme?"
"Who cares, buy it anyways..."

Hey hey, my my
Pinball will never die
And you'll make a million dollars.

#1105 2 years ago

Two seasons of watching this show and I’m still waiting for something to happen. Maybe 2/16 episodes over the two seasons really had anything exciting happen all. A lot of it is a slow burn. Maybe that was the plan. What could the modes possibly be like?

#1106 2 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Two seasons of watching this show and I’m still waiting for something to happen. Maybe 2/16 episodes over the two seasons really had anything exciting happen all. A lot of it is a slow burn. Maybe that was the plan. What could the modes possibly be like?

It picks up quite a bit towards the end of the first season and into the second. Enjoy the ride! Moose shoulda told ya out front!

external-content.duckduckgo.com (resized).jpgexternal-content.duckduckgo.com (resized).jpg
#1107 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

21 pages of circle jerk and still no pictures of the game. FUCK

This is the Stern Way.

I have spoken. (I miss that guy, wish he hadn't died)

#1108 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

This is the Stern Way.
I have spoken. (I miss that guy, wish he hadn't died)

RIP Nick Nolte (yes, it was his voice)

#1109 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Code wise I don't know a lot about Lonnie. But code is orientated around the design right?

The good thing here is the fact that Brian Eddy will be taking a roll in the coding of the game.

#1110 2 years ago
Quoted from Wolfanoz:

RIP Nick Nolte (yes, it was his voice)

He’s not dead.

Nick Nolte Death Hoax Dismissed Since Actor Is ‘Alive And Well’

On Friday (May 07) the actor's reps officially confirmed that Nick Nolte is not dead. “He joins the long list of celebrities who have been victimized by this hoax. He's still alive and well, stop believing what you see on the Internet,” they said.

Some fans have expressed anger at the fake report saying it was reckless, distressing and hurtful to fans of the much loved actor. Others say this shows his extreme popularity across the globe.

#1111 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

He’s not dead.

... alive and well, stop believing what you see on the Internet,”

As it is being read on the internet

#1112 2 years ago

Real fans = Grogu
Posers = Baby Yoda

Grogu was born in 41 BBY at same exact time Anakin Skywalker was born.

Not the best thread for this but...

I really hope as time goes on in the series they reveal that Yoda was referring to Grogu in Empire Strikes Back when Luke leaves Dagobah in a hurry and Obiwan says “He was our only hope” and Yoda says “No, there is another” to Obiwan.
It doesn’t make sense for Yoda to say that to Obiwan because Obiwan already knew about Leia. It would make more sense for an extended scene to reveal the conversation continue after Luke leaves and Obiwan questions Yoda and Yoda tells Obiwan to recall the memories of the younglings at the temple during the time frame of the prequels.

This is explained to Luke in return of the Jedi that Yoda was referring to Leia but this is coming from Obiwan who literally only tells Luke what he NEEDS to hear (not the truth) throughout the saga.

#1113 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Not exactly sure.
This isn't my first rodeo and reading all of us speculate of what could be or bickering back and forth is a bit played out for me. I need more substance at this point like pictures, details of the layout, artwork and total package.
And when I glimpse into the future about a year from now I know it will be wash, rinse and repeat with the next title.
But that's just me and I understand that everyone processes things differently. Carry on and pay no attention to the ramblings of a Saturday morning hang-over.

What I learned from this thread... Never underestimate the purchasing power of nerds.

#1114 2 years ago

I guess we'll see how many of you have Beskar left over for Keith's Godzilla....

#1115 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

He’s not dead.
Nick Nolte Death Hoax Dismissed Since Actor Is ‘Alive And Well’
On Friday (May 07) the actor's reps officially confirmed that Nick Nolte is not dead. “He joins the long list of celebrities who have been victimized by this hoax. He's still alive and well, stop believing what you see on the Internet,” they said.
Some fans have expressed anger at the fake report saying it was reckless, distressing and hurtful to fans of the much loved actor. Others say this shows his extreme popularity across the globe.

He was the voice of the character on the Mandalorian that Ben was referencing. I know.

#1116 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

The good thing here is the fact that Brian Eddy will be taking a roll in the coding of the game.

Just watched this video, the comment at the end that all Brian's games are coded in a similar way. Probably what we can expect in terms of mode/multiball structure. Would love a design with a bit more variety than a fan though.

#1117 2 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

With Stern having the license to assets from both sessions there's a ton of different story based modes that can be created. Getting "the egg" could be an example of a story based mode from season 1. Mini wizard and super wizard modes can be based on larger events such as rescuing Baby Yoda. Hopefully there's bounty puck side missions where you are given missions for bounties to collect, have that tied to unlocking different pieces of Beskar armor. The more Beskar armor collected the greater the scoring multiplier or something. Stuff like that.

#1118 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I tried and warned everyone it could sold out and some nerf herders just didn’t want to believe it , said to relax .. sucks to be them I guess and will need to stick with their 3-4 pin collection (nicoy) Got mine ordered !
[quoted image]

58s5vz (resized).jpg58s5vz (resized).jpg
#1119 2 years ago
85A85C25-7A9B-4582-B379-78ACC9F77782 (resized).jpeg85A85C25-7A9B-4582-B379-78ACC9F77782 (resized).jpeg
#1120 2 years ago
2EA5FC16-A5C9-4A27-A7BF-F84102DA57BF (resized).jpeg2EA5FC16-A5C9-4A27-A7BF-F84102DA57BF (resized).jpeg
#1121 2 years ago
9F5E3822-FD4F-4E66-87DE-18928398579A (resized).jpeg9F5E3822-FD4F-4E66-87DE-18928398579A (resized).jpeg
#1122 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

I would just like to see the cabinet armor finished in Beskar, with the Empire marking stamped somewhere..![quoted image]

We may all be in for a rude awakening when Beskar armor turns out to be flat grey paint.

#1123 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

We may all be in for a rude awakening when Beskar armor turns out to be flat grey paint.

Maybe call it good and reuse Tron armor?

Regardless, its almost Pinside reaction day:
4A494F42-99F8-462B-9FAB-63949C5CDE1C (resized).png4A494F42-99F8-462B-9FAB-63949C5CDE1C (resized).png

#1124 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

That is good news.

Lonnie's code on KISS is fantastic, but it took forever to be done!

Hopefully much quicker on this game.

#1125 2 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

That is good news.
Lonnie's code on KISS is fantastic, but it took forever to be done!
Hopefully much quicker on this game.

I was absolutely blown away how good the KISS code ended up being. Basic rules for beginners and quite the fresh rule set for a home collector. I've just played it on route, but someday would like to bring one home. Really fun game.

#1126 2 years ago

Wow I thought I was the only one who did that

6C1BE553-61B5-4D7C-86EA-BD0DD13D35A3 (resized).jpeg6C1BE553-61B5-4D7C-86EA-BD0DD13D35A3 (resized).jpeg
#1127 2 years ago

I love that AT-AT instruction card...Galactic Republic Lol!

#1128 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

with the Empire marking

Sacrilege.

#1129 2 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

I said the show was lame, but still like the Star War univers.
I could agree with you regarding your percentage but for a keeper game, not just buying.
And i was happy to have owned Met.
I buy an LE or pro or nothing.
Maintenant tu fais ce que tu veux, et je fais ce que je veux

Just for those out there who dont speak any French. This guy makes as little sense in either language.
#Canadianschools

#1130 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

I love that AT-AT instruction card...Galactic Republic Lol!

40D657AE-1CAA-4BE1-A732-ACDF1666D394 (resized).jpeg40D657AE-1CAA-4BE1-A732-ACDF1666D394 (resized).jpeg4FC0BAB7-FDCF-443E-86CC-6031C66C0DBD (resized).jpeg4FC0BAB7-FDCF-443E-86CC-6031C66C0DBD (resized).jpeg
#1131 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Im guessing LE gets green trim

#1132 2 years ago

This black nickel from pinballplating.com is interesting. Maybe they can get some flow lines in there like the beskar ingot. I really hope they don’t do a green Baby Yoda (Grogu) edition for the LE.

9BBA8BE4-0385-4EA5-ACB2-2C21A28A5A32 (resized).png9BBA8BE4-0385-4EA5-ACB2-2C21A28A5A32 (resized).pngBE9B617C-9EF0-4002-8AC9-4F8F8C75CE52 (resized).jpegBE9B617C-9EF0-4002-8AC9-4F8F8C75CE52 (resized).jpeg
#1133 2 years ago

Good thing I didn't give up my day job... this is one tough crowd...

#1134 2 years ago
Quoted from DerezzedKnight:

Maybe they can get some flow lines in there like the beskar ingot. I really hope they don’t do a green Baby Yoda (Grogu) edition for the LE.

You'd find collectors that would pay 1200 more for an 'LE+ Edition' made of Damascus steel, which beskar resembles to..
knife-blade-damascus-steel-16-cm (resized).jpgknife-blade-damascus-steel-16-cm (resized).jpg

#1135 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

You'd find collectors that would pay 1200 more for an 'LE+ Edition' made of Damascus steel, which beskar resembles to..

Probably more since steel prices are sky high right now!

#1136 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Good thing I didn't give up my day job... this is one tough crowd...

Not really.. thou, you couldn't even spell your Pinsider name right, btw, bubble is with two B's, unless it's an homage to Michael Bublé..

Joke!

#1137 2 years ago

Joining the club

#1138 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The meeting where those photos are shown is Tuesday.

There were a lot of tuesdays already, gimme that pics!!!

#1139 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Not really.. thou, you couldn't even spell your Pinsider name right, btw, bubble is with two B's, unless it's an homage to Michael Bublé..
Joke!

Oh, there's a story with the name and why it's one B, but the main gist was you can't spell bubblehead with only 9 characters, which was the max handle size on IRC chat WAY back in the 90's

#1140 2 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

Joining the club

the non owners FOMO club?

#1141 2 years ago

I'm definitely in on a premium as long I like the reveal on Tuesday...going by what Brian's last game STh and owns the number 1 spot for best game of all time MM...plus other top titles this Mandalorian you would think will be another masterpiece...we shall see !

#1142 2 years ago

Im really interested to find out if OS and hardware has levelled up.

How do we think Brian and team will work around being snookered by Disney restrictions ?

#1143 2 years ago

Game Exchange sent out an email a few hours back for LE preorder deposits. All were gone in minutes...I saw the email 30 minutes after it arrived.

#1144 2 years ago

Oh, please no more green trim.
I could go for Gun metal?

Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Im guessing LE gets green trim

#1145 2 years ago

I actually like the modded side rails stern sells better than the le powder coat much of the time. Wish LE had both.

Example jurassic park. That side armor is awesome. Love it

#1146 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Game Exchange sent out an email a few hours back for LE preorder deposits. All were gone in minutes...I saw the email 30 minutes after it arrived.

What price did they have the LEs listed at?

#1147 2 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Real fans = Grogu
Posers = Baby Yoda
Grogu was born in 41 BBY at same exact time Anakin Skywalker was born.
Not the best thread for this but...
I really hope as time goes on in the series they reveal that Yoda was referring to Grogu in Empire Strikes Back when Luke leaves Dagobah in a hurry and Obiwan says “He was our only hope” and Yoda says “No, there is another” to Obiwan.
It doesn’t make sense for Yoda to say that to Obiwan because Obiwan already knew about Leia. It would make more sense for an extended scene to reveal the conversation continue after Luke leaves and Obiwan questions Yoda and Yoda tells Obiwan to recall the memories of the younglings at the temple during the time frame of the prequels.
This is explained to Luke in return of the Jedi that Yoda was referring to Leia but this is coming from Obiwan who literally only tells Luke what he NEEDS to hear (not the truth) throughout the saga.

This is awesome and would love to see this come full circle in the next season! Now that Luke has him maybe we can get a connection and that story comes to fruition. Wow what a great theory!

#1148 2 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

[quoted image][quoted image]

You sir can have all of my money and my star trek game for that badass machine!!!! No seriously.

#1149 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

What price did they have the LEs listed at?

No final price listed, hopefully not over MSRP.

#1150 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

This is awesome and would love to see this come full circle in the next season! Now that Luke has him maybe we can get a connection and that story comes to fruition. Wow what a great theory!

I honestly think that Star Wars will go the same route that X-Men did with eventually having an alternate timeline, after the originals x-men first class changed the timeline. Star Wars has a type of “time travel” now that was introduced in Rebels with the “World between Worlds” and because the 7-9 episodes ended as such a shit show Dave Filoni can easily retcon the sequel trilogy by using the connection of Ashoka in The Mandalorian series since she’s the one who used it with Ezra. As soon as Kathleen Kennedy is out of the picture Star Wars is going to be amazing again.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,900 (Firm)
$ 22.95
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

11,500 (OBO)
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Washington, VA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,620 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 153.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-stern-mandalorian-pinball/page/23?hl=atrain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.