(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,622 posts
  • 817 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by Oneangrymo
  • Topic is favorited by 161 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 440 votes
    45%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    20%
  • Don't Care 337 votes
    35%

(975 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0962 (resized).jpeg
mandalorian-mudhorn-1 (resized).JPG
mandalorian-mudhorn-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_4425 (resized).JPG
IMG_4423 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).JPG
IMG_4424 (resized).JPG
mythosaur (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
manda22 (resized).jpg
IMG_0740 (resized).jpg
IMG_0739 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210840 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_205916 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210650 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230714_211645 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 153.
#1051 2 years ago

to save us time I made a list of the crappy games Brian Eddy ever made:

You are welcome.

#1052 2 years ago
Quoted from sharkey1331:

If it keeps the cost down of the base model, because profits overall are increased by the fancier/exclusive/"George Lucas personally tea-bagged the shooter rod on ONLY 24 of these!" models, so be it.

I’d personally only pay more for the one machine that his balls are still on, preferably like TZ, ceramic Lucas balls.... yeah, I’d pay extra

#1053 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Optimism just isn’t your thing is it?

I've lost count how many times Stern has fucked up an awesome theme/license.

#1054 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

So that sold GnR CE you sold you had for how long and sold it for purchase price? Way to go.

That was a situation where I pre ordered the machine and actually paid for it and a week later was told sorry but we were only alloted 1 machine so let me pay you your Money back. I would still have it today if jersey jack would have told their distributors what they were going to receive and also not decide to self distribute and screw over their distributors.

#1055 2 years ago
Quoted from Gameroom-Goodies:

The show being lame is your opinion, I think the viewer numbers can prove you wrong, though. and based on my sales this morning, yes, the demand is extreme. I can agree with you on several points, yes the game has not been seen, agreed no one knows who the coder is, but there are people who want the LE no matter what, so wait until Tuesday when prices are inevitably higher?
This machine will sell out in LE even if the PF isn't great, and it WILL resell for well over MSRP on the 2nd hand market, whether we all like it or not.
But if none of that matters to you, pricing on LE shouldn't matter either, just grab a premium for $7,699 or $7,799

Sure you are right. The LE will sell well even if the show is lame, i said it is lame because first of all i watched the 2 seasons and my opinion is based on something i have watched. Then, it is lame because each stories is lame, there is no suspense, bad guys shoot wrong and good guys shoot right, there is not any ounce of realism. Mando wears his armor, so no problem with blaster, heavy blaster, or whatever unless they shoot around balls (but as in many sports, NOT THE GENITALS)
Maybe i ‘m different in my sensitivity in this side of the sea. Then you are right again, it is subjective.

You know, pricing in europe are way higher than in the USA.
The LE for Mandalorian will cost me 11k€ (i let you make the conversion to dollar) - and i guess i must be happy with this coz there is not this silly taxe currently - if i keep my spot, but as i said, i want a playfield design as a killer and lyman on board.

#1056 2 years ago

The FOMO is strong with this one...

#1057 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

The FOMO is strong with this one...

FOMO. Lol.

#1058 2 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Sure you are right. The LE will sell well even if the show is lame, i said it is lame because first of all i watched the 2 seasons and my opinion is based on something i have watched. Then, it is lame because each stories is lame, there is no suspense, bad guys shoot wrong and good guys shoot right, there is not any ounce of realism. Mando wears his armor, so no problem with blaster, heavy blaster, or whatever unless they shoot around balls (but as in many sports, NOT THE GENITALS)
Maybe i ‘m different in my sensitivity in this side of the sea. Then you are right again, it is subjective.
You know, pricing in europe are way higher than in the USA.
The LE for Mandalorian will cost me 11k€ (i let you make the conversion to dollar) - and i guess i must be happy with this coz there is not this silly taxe currently - if i keep my spot, but as i said, i want a playfield design as a killer and lyman on board.

You say the show is lame but spot an LE...ridiculous

#1059 2 years ago

Be interesting to see the three art packages.

You would think there would be more of baby Yoda on the LE, and less on the pro.

Beskian steel and a great art package on the LE and all 750 are going to be gone day 1.

#1060 2 years ago

Just may it please have good gameplay - a game I want to stick more money into, a game that I run home from work to play, a game that is bolted down. I have spoken.

#1061 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I don't think so. Stern just doesn't do an SLE model with every release as JJP now appears to be doing with every title.
JJP LE = Stern LE
JJP CE = Stern SLE

This is such bullcrap and you know it. As stated: JJP does not make a pro, but rather makes an SE, which is the pro model for JJP. JJP has only put a marketing name spin on the same 3 tier system Stern has been doing for years. 5,000 LEs are not limited in the world of pinball in anyway and no one buys a JJP LE based on it being limited, rather, because it has more features than an SE. The 500 CE is limited and is equal to Stern’s 500 LEs. Whether you think the value is the same or not, the price is $4,300.00 difference between the Stern LE $9,199.00 and JJP CE $13,500.00 (with new $1k price increase). There is definitely not that much more in twinkle lights and plastic on a JJP CE. Stern LEs are high priced, but JJP CEs are excessively overpriced.

The SLE you speak of, is a tier above both JJP CE and Stern LE, because they really are limited. 50 for Elvira and 80 for Batman. Now the value of those packages are very debatable for sure. SLEs are the ultimate cash grab. A piece of couch anyone, for an extra $5k?

#1062 2 years ago
Quoted from November:

You say the show is lame but spot an LE...ridiculous

I play a pinball machine, you know what i mean.
I love playing Metallica and owned it several years while i don’t like the band. Make sense to you? Still ridiculous?

#1063 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

A JJP standard would be equal to a Stern Premium considering what's in it and the price point. The main reason we see people say JJP CE = Stern LE is they may want to portray that JJP charges nearly $3k more over Stern for what they believe is a "similar" model which isn't true. If we play that game a JJP LE has more in it then any Stern SLE, Platinum, Double Diamond, and Couch edition model.

You keep telling yourself this, but the market says differently. BTW, with JJP recent $1,000.00 price increase, CEs go to $13,500.00, the difference is not “nearly $3k”, it is $4,300.00. (Stern LE $9,200 JJP CE $13,500) Do the math. Lol (no way JJP puts $4,300.00 more LEDs and plastic in their machines than Stern, since JJP has pretty much abandoned mechs.)

#1065 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Just may it please have good gameplay - a game I want to stick more money into, a game that I run home from work to play, a game that is bolted down. I have spoken.

This should be the way

#1066 2 years ago

I play a pinball machine, you know what i mean.
I love playing Metallica and owned it several years while i don’t like the band. Make sense to you? Still ridiculous?

Still ridiculous to me.

I will never buy a pinball that i don't like the theme, theme it's like 80% of a pinball for me. Need to 100% enjoy it.
I just dont get it, especially an LE. Let the spot for a passionate one and take a premium.

#1067 2 years ago
Quoted from November:

Still ridiculous to me.
I will never buy a pinball that i don't like the theme, theme it's like 80% of a pinball for me. Need to 100% enjoy it.
I just dont get it, especially an LE. Let the spot for a passionate one and take a premium.

I said the show was lame, but still like the Star War univers.
I could agree with you regarding your percentage but for a keeper game, not just buying.
And i was happy to have owned Met.
I buy an LE or pro or nothing.
Maintenant tu fais ce que tu veux, et je fais ce que je veux

#1068 2 years ago

JJP vs Stern - now thats the sort of circle jerk I live for! so much so it must be in every thread! not!

#1069 2 years ago

I buy an LE or pro or nothing. Maintenant tu fais ce que tu veux, et je fais ce que je veux

Oh, it's just become a catfight between French nationals, lol
french-revolution-gif.giffrench-revolution-gif.gif

#1070 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Oh, it's just become a catfight between French nationals, lol
[quoted image]

can i put my 2 cents between these guy ? Belgium always been so close to France... (lol inside of course)

#1071 2 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

can i put my 2 cents between these guy ? Belgium always been so close to France... (lol inside of course)

As long as it’s 2 Euro cents or of course centimes.

#1072 2 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

Well, you guys do make the very best chocolate!!

Anyway, goes to show that Mando LE, Premium or Pro is generating a lot of interest all over, regardless of what the distributors will do about those 'lists' or regardless of MSRP.. people are lining up because on paper, at least, this pin has all the makings of a winner!

#1073 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Well, you guys do make the very best chocolate!!
Anyway, goes to show that Mando LE, Premium or Pro is generating a lot of interest all over, regardless of what the distributors will do about those 'lists' or regardless of MSRP.. people are lining up because on paper, at least, this pin has all the makings of a winner!

Currently, « Paper »is the Mandalorian theme and Brian Eddy. Then paper is thin right now.

#1074 2 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

Ne ramenes pas ta fraise toi, sinon j’ai un stock de blague qui devrait te plaire

#1075 2 years ago

Hopefully the pin is better than the series, judging by the poll.

#1076 2 years ago

Currently, « Paper »is the Mandalorian theme and Brian Eddy. Then paper is thin right now.

Yes, the Mandalorian theme, Brian Eddy, the hardcore Star Wars fan and the more casual ones (which represents a huge market), the presence of Disney, Stern that has the capacity to pull this off.. sure.. paper thin!

#1077 2 years ago

Ne ramenes pas ta fraise toi, sinon j’ai un stock de blague qui devrait te plaire

même pas peur...

#1078 2 years ago

While I admire the passion for this title I will resume my latest course of action and enjoy my popcorn and beverage of choice while Stern presents its latest title.

#1079 2 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

While I admire the passion for this title I will resume my latest course of action and enjoy my popcorn and beverage of choice while Stern presents its latest title.

As a follower of this kind of thread, You seem to be a huge consumer of popcorn, then i would like to beware you that it is really bad for your health. Now you know.

#1080 2 years ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

Hopefully the pin is better than the series, judging by the poll.

Personnaly, it is all what i hope.

#1081 2 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Beskian steel and a great art package on the LE and all 750 are going to be gone day 1.

They are all gone now, and it’s not day 1 yet.

#1082 2 years ago
5DD73FFB-BC16-46CD-B535-778FF103D2A9 (resized).jpeg5DD73FFB-BC16-46CD-B535-778FF103D2A9 (resized).jpeg
#1083 2 years ago

I tried and warned everyone it could sold out and some nerf herders just didn’t want to believe it , said to relax .. sucks to be them I guess and will need to stick with their 3-4 pin collection (nicoy) Got mine ordered !
9032DFFE-1D17-4774-BF47-BE399AAF1FA2 (resized).png9032DFFE-1D17-4774-BF47-BE399AAF1FA2 (resized).png

#1084 2 years ago

a mandoglorian !?

#1085 2 years ago

I hope they have a some slick side armor for us mere mortals who can’t afford the LE.

881A1590-C50A-419A-87B5-13B05C7AA454 (resized).jpeg881A1590-C50A-419A-87B5-13B05C7AA454 (resized).jpeg
#1086 2 years ago

Stern is making 750 LE's and they are sold out everywhere. WOW that is amazing!!!!

#1087 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

You keep telling yourself this, but the market says differently. BTW, with JJP recent $1,000.00 price increase, CEs go to $13,500.00, the difference is not “nearly $3k”, it is $4,300.00. (Stern LE $9,200 JJP CE $13,500) Do the math. Lol (no way JJP puts $4,300.00 more LEDs and plastic in their machines than Stern, since JJP has pretty much abandoned mechs.)

We are not doing this again, we can't, it's not healthy for either of us lol. Don't make me bring out my lists or JJP mechs and features by game haha.

I wonder at this point if distrubtors know their allotment numbers or if we will have to wait until Tuesday?

#1088 2 years ago

Just got caught up on this thread. I'll reevaluate after the Tuesday reveal, but as of right now I've begun to lose my steam over this game. I'll label it as Pinside fatigue for now.

We'll see how well Stern can hook me back this next week.

#1089 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I tried and warned everyone it could sold out and some nerf herders just didn’t want to believe it , said to relax .. sucks to be them I guess and will need to stick with their 3-4 pin collection (nicoy) Got mine ordered !
[quoted image]

Good for you.

#1090 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Just got caught up on this thread. I'll reevaluate after the Tuesday reveal, but as of right now I've begun to lose my steam over this game. I'll label it as Pinside fatigue for now.
We'll see how well Stern can hook me back this next week.

Why did you lose your steam over this game?

#1091 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

lose my steam over this game

Better than losing your virginity over it... ouch!

#1092 2 years ago

FOMO ?... I'm an hardcore star wars fan, been like that all my life. I just want a great game with toys and flow and great code. I don't need all the limited plate, mirror backglass and pin blades. I want a freaking cool game in a box of wood. That OCD collecting limited stuff I don't get it. Neither I get the guy who sells a pinball machine he bought new 10 years ago with 200 games on it in audits. Pinballs to me are a toy I will play and beat up.

To each is own but I cannot see how is that helping the hobby to have pristine machine collecting dust for a flip possibility.

Can't wait to play and decide if I will buy one......pro or premium. But Stern will have to impress me and show me more. Never gave a dime to anyone without a finish product.

#1093 2 years ago

Why did you lose your steam over this game?

Not exactly sure.
This isn't my first rodeo and reading all of us speculate of what could be or bickering back and forth is a bit played out for me. I need more substance at this point like pictures, details of the layout, artwork and total package.

And when I glimpse into the future about a year from now I know it will be wash, rinse and repeat with the next title.

But that's just me and I understand that everyone processes things differently. Carry on and pay no attention to the ramblings of a Saturday morning hang-over.

#1094 2 years ago

Some people are collectors, others enthusiasts. Some are both.

Some guys build a cool hot rod and never drive it. ...Spend their time polishing it and afraid of rain.

Others put 600 plays on a stern LE in the first week. -That would be us

#1095 2 years ago

No shitty leaked pictures by now?

#1096 2 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

No shitty leaked pictures by now?

The meeting where those photos are shown is Tuesday.

#1097 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Not exactly sure.
This isn't my first rodeo and reading all of us speculate of what could be or bickering back and forth is a bit played out for me. I need more substance at this point like pictures, details of the layout, artwork and total package.
And when I glimpse into the future about a year from now I know it will be wash, rinse and repeat with the next title.
But that's just me and I understand that everyone processes things differently. Carry on and pay no attention to the ramblings of a Saturday morning hang-over.

LE sold out without any picture, video or whatever main information.
Maybe next LE is already sold out without knowing the theme...

#1098 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Not exactly sure.

Well, I'm still very excited! This hobby is new to me since a bit over a year ago, e.g. actually having arcades and pinball to play at home. And if the previous releases or announcements were exciting (including Fathom remake or Alien), Mando has me totally hooked!

#1099 2 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

I hope they have a some slick side armor for us mere mortals who can’t afford the LE.
[quoted image]

Im hoping that part of the game is collecting armor pieces through quests. You start off with the shit armor and earn your armor as you go that comes with bonuses.

#1100 2 years ago

Code wise I don't know a lot about Lonnie. But code is orientated around the design right?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Cruces, NM
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 22.95
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 153.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-stern-mandalorian-pinball/page/22?hl=electronmagic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.