(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,622 posts
  • 817 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 47 hours ago by Oneangrymo
  • Topic is favorited by 159 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 440 votes
    45%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    20%
  • Don't Care 337 votes
    35%

(975 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0962 (resized).jpeg
mandalorian-mudhorn-1 (resized).JPG
mandalorian-mudhorn-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_4425 (resized).JPG
IMG_4423 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).JPG
IMG_4424 (resized).JPG
mythosaur (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
manda22 (resized).jpg
IMG_0740 (resized).jpg
IMG_0739 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210840 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_205916 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210650 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230714_211645 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 153.
#1001 2 years ago

Holy Crap, why don't we just insert the same thread from every Stern release in the last 5 years and save everyone time on the key boards typing the exact same thing!

#1002 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

A JJP standard would be equal to a Stern Premium...

where do you set API ? as for example Houdini, more than loaded for sure

#1003 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Are there any rumours on what the table has? Upper playfield and....

a baby yoda, chrome armor, Lonnie on code and a big ass price tag.

#1004 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Tables have 4 legs & sometimes have food on top.

#1005 2 years ago

Dear Stern

Please don’t strip the Pro like the Jawas stripped the RazorCrest.

Sincerely,
The entire Galaxy from far, far away

#1006 2 years ago

wrong !!!!!!!!!!!! Standard JJP = Stern Pro

Quoted from Yelobird:

JJP also doesn't make a Pro so.... LE = CE

Standard JJp Gnrs were 6500 = Now Sterns inflated homepin with a coindoor pro price of 6199
JJP le Was 9500 = Stern Premium 7699
JJp CE 12500 = Stern Super LE price of Bm66 (spike 1 system Homepin lol ) 10k or elviras SLE piece of couch $$$$$$$$$$

#1007 2 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

Dear Stern
Please don’t strip the Pro like the Jawas stripped the RazorCrest.
Sincerely,
The entire Galaxy from far, far away

LOL, it's a Pro...that's the point. Cheaper & has all the goodies taken out.

Buy a Premium if you want the full experience.

#1008 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Tables have 4 legs & sometimes have food on top.

A better table is made from Pine, Maple, or Oak? I need to know.

#1009 2 years ago

I look forward to maybe getting one in around 3 years.....Pics should show up by then

#1010 2 years ago
Quoted from Gameroom-Goodies:

The show being lame is your opinion, I think the viewer numbers can prove you wrong, though. and based on my sales this morning, yes, the demand is extreme. I can agree with you on several points, yes the game has not been seen, agreed no one knows who the coder is, but there are people who want the LE no matter what, so wait until Tuesday when prices are inevitably higher?
This machine will sell out in LE even if the PF isn't great, and it WILL resell for well over MSRP on the 2nd hand market, whether we all like it or not.
But if none of that matters to you, pricing on LE shouldn't matter either, just grab a premium for $7,699 or $7,799

If the game blows LEs will not go for a premium in the secondary market. See AIQ and LZ for recent examples. If the game looks awesome? Maybe, though with 750+ I’ll believe it when I see it...

#1011 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

LOL, it's a Pro...that's the point. Cheaper & has all the goodies taken out.
Buy a Premium if you want the full experience.

I’ll need to sell more plasma.
Still dizzy from last week so I could get enough cash for a pro.
Gonna pour myself another orange juice I guess.

#1012 2 years ago

Im lovin this title as it's

A) not an old timers license and will still be getting more popular by the year,

B) Not an old man music pin

C) Not a super hero based title

D) Something new from the Star Wars Universe

Now just holding out hope for: layout, art and coding that creates moments! However it's already got a ton going for it just with my A B C and D

#1013 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

If the game blows LEs will not go for a premium in the secondary market. See AIQ and LZ for recent examples. If the game looks awesome? Maybe, though with 750+ I’ll believe it when I see it...

I hope it's great, Star wars needs a great title, my fav is still the data east one! LOL

#1014 2 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Im lovin this tittle as it's
A) not an old timers license and will still be getting more popular by the year,
B) Not an old man music pin
C) Not a super hero based tittle
D) Something new from the Star Wars Universe
Now just holding out hope for: layout, art and coding that creates moments! However it's already got a ton going for it just with my A B C and D

You sold me at "tittle"!

#1015 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

You sold me at "tittle"!

I know it's not the first time I doubled up!

#1016 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Just would like to congrat Pinhead1982, the author of the 1000th post on this thread! Your prize will be revealed on May 11!

#1018 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

If they honestly listened to the gripes about the 2017 game's design, and then set out to address & improve those concerns on Mando, then we may finally get the Star Wars game that this licence & us fans all deserve

Star Wars 2017 is pretty good, but it could have been so much more. I just want to see so much more with Mando. Hey 6th times the charm!

#1019 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Me LE ordered. !Star Wars pin, with a baby freaking yoda. Cant go wrong!
Only issue no more room in the house, I think I can fit one more in the furnace room next to the water heater hehe.

I think this is quite interesting to me. For me to buy a pin- I'm looking at designer, rules, artwork/music package, feel/flow/playability.. Theme is nice if it is agreeable to me. It could also be a deal breaker for me too; "Care bears" pin, or "Dat wacky Taliban" pin, and I don't care how nice it plays, I'm not buying it.

Here' you've got people signing up, based soley on theme, and exclusivity. What if you get it, and it's a dud? Also: JJP self-limiting themselves "there will be NO more than XXXX": why in the hell would any business do that? Artificial shortage? Higher profit per unit I guess. But, I'd personally go for volume of sales, quality product that is a good value. You can always bank on that (quality and value).. Exclusivity, not so much; Heck - there aren't that many Yugo's left on the road- but I'm sure as heck not gonna buy one as a collector car due to it's rarity! **EDIT: in this case, perhaps not a Yugo- maybe more like a Saturn Sky.. Neat car, but very few made.**

Again- that's me, and that's my dollar votes.. If people have this kinda bread to spend on a collector item, rock on! It has been a great show (I also don't understand the political cancelling of Gina Carano; I actually listened to what she said and did not find it offensive in the slightest- plus she is mega hot) Different strokes I guess.

#1020 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I’m a lemming and I care.

Damn you for calling me out on my own bullshit sir. The audacity!

#1021 2 years ago

Something is missing from this thread
60BC5DB3-353E-4B50-8EB4-C6004E453835 (resized).jpeg60BC5DB3-353E-4B50-8EB4-C6004E453835 (resized).jpeg

#1022 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

[quoted image]

Gone missing like a few others that normally pipe in around a new pin release.
We could use more cowbell too.

#1023 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

[quoted image]

What does an X-men character have to do with Mando?

#1024 2 years ago
Quoted from sharkey1331:

..Here' you've got people signing up, based solely on theme, and exclusivity...

Not really - I am buying it based on the fact that I have purchased all of the new Stern releases over the last couple of years (except for TMNT, and I confess that's just because the theme does nothing for me, and Elvira because I hesitated and failed to get one), and I have loved each and every one of them. They have the designers, the coders, and the artists that have delivered consistently and they have had me covered if/when I needed something.

I am buying based on track record and I don't give a crap about exclusivity.

#1025 2 years ago
Quoted from apessino:

Not really - I am buying it based on the fact that I have purchased all of the new Stern releases over the last couple of years (except for TMNT, and I confess that's just because the theme does nothing for me, and Elvira because I hesitated and failed to get one), and I have loved each and every one of them. They have the designers, the coders, and the artists that have delivered consistently and they have had me covered if/when I needed something.
I am buying based on track record and I don't give a crap about exclusivity.

Well said. There are quite a few of us genuine people in the hobby. We have been buying a new LE game or two every year for 10 years and never been disappointed. Some we like more than others and some are definitely hard to let go of.

#1026 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

If the game blows LEs will not go for a premium in the secondary market. See AIQ

WTF?? I read these comments about AIQ and think either people haven’t played it or have no f*cking idea. Probably both.

#1027 2 years ago

But there's only two seasons! Maybe it's time someone pops the cherry on New Seasons Pinball DLC.

(I AM EVIL)

#1028 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

But there's only two seasons! Maybe it's time someone pops the cherry on New Seasons Pinball DLC.
(I AM EVIL)

103rr3 (resized).jpg103rr3 (resized).jpg
#1029 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Sweet. Stern army members get to sit in on the distro webinar on Tuesday for the reveal.
It’s Tuesday 5:00pm eastern. Can’t wait!

I'm off that day...pretty excited to see this reveal

#1030 2 years ago

MAN DO. MAN DO. MANALORIAN.

BRING IT

9C6F508C-6870-4841-92BE-3AE32ADBF289 (resized).jpeg9C6F508C-6870-4841-92BE-3AE32ADBF289 (resized).jpeg
#1031 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

MAN DO. MAN DO. MANALORIAN.
BRING IT [quoted image]

You in?

#1032 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Just would like to congrat Pinhead1982, the author of the 1000th post on this thread! Your prize will be revealed on May 11!

Do I win something if I am the 1000th person to ask if we know who the designer is?

#1033 2 years ago

This is the first time I am considering pre-ordering a pin. Not because of the theme (I like the show btw...), but because of Brian Eddy. I LOVE Shadow, MM, AFM and Stranger Things.

#1034 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Everything ever made is limited.

This has always been my thing. You can basically say anything’s Rare... depending on how you look at it and what you compare it to. Words like this are often useless...

A Gottlieb Raven is pretty rare there’s prob only 400 of them left...

#1035 2 years ago
3E6E76C0-F73B-4591-A30B-0F4B6D85F0F2 (resized).jpeg3E6E76C0-F73B-4591-A30B-0F4B6D85F0F2 (resized).jpeg
#1037 2 years ago

New pinball machine announcements are fun! I am trying to get in on a LE, but tough to find.

Cheers all, and hopefully the game is great!

#1038 2 years ago

The art will miss the mark. I feel like Franchi would have been good here.

#1039 2 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

New pinball machine announcements are fun! I am trying to get in on a LE, but tough to find.
Cheers all, and hopefully the game is great!

Hold up...is there some sort of soft number the distributors have gotten regarding their allocation of LEs from Stern (is it the same number from their previous LE purchases?)? What’s the total of LEs being produced and how many are leaving the USA (usually half,right?). How do folks know they are getting an LE when the number hasn’t even been announced or is this all speculation?

#1040 2 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Hold up...is there some sort of soft number the distributors have gotten regarding their allocation of LEs from Stern (is it the same number from their previous LE purchases?)? What’s the total of LEs being produced and how many are leaving the USA (usually half,right?). How do folks know they are getting an LE when the number hasn’t even been announced or is this all speculation?

Ive been told by my distributor im not getting an LE based on their allocation numbers. So I guess they have been told. And I got on the list in mid April so I guess they arent getting as many as they were hoping for. Now Im trying to find one elsewhere but will probably have to settle for a premium which is fine.

#1041 2 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Speculation. Sorry for the confusion. Some distributors take a waiting list for Stern LEs, but some dont. I'm sure they will be around once the dust settles.

#1042 2 years ago

Edited due to overwhelming response.

#1043 2 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

[quoted image]

That is one shiny ball

#1044 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Ive been told by my distributor im not getting an LE based on their allocation numbers. So I guess they have been told. And I got on the list in mid April so I guess they arent getting as many as they were hoping for. Now Im trying to find one elsewhere but will probably have to settle for a premium which is fine.

Got it. I’m guessing stern will keep the number of LEs to somewhere between 600 to 800 and if there is still “blood in the water” Stern will make another limited run that is green or boba fett themed. Similar to AC/DC LE and Luci, Batman and Catwoman, or Spider-Man and black/comic so those will still be able to get something limited/different later.

#1045 2 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

I hope the game sucks and the market is saturated with shitty LEs, with everyone taking a bath.

Quoted from turbo20lbs:

The art will miss the mark. I feel like Franchi would have been good here.

Optimism just isn’t your thing is it?

#1046 2 years ago

Stern going new o/s ? or level up on Spike to Spike 3 perhaps dipping toes into Bluetooth and WiFi on Mando ?

#1047 2 years ago

21 pages of circle jerk and still no pictures of the game. FUCK

#1048 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Do come back on the 11th!

#1049 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Yeah well you're missing the point because where YOU are it's cheaper to buy parts. Good for you man!
You forgot BACKGLASS. Translites suck and we are comparing apples to apples.

I didn't forget it - you're just buying into their pitch that their laminated translite is the same thing as a screen printed backglass... and it's not.

Quoted from MrMikeman:

You also forgot side armor and you forgot powdercoat. These are features I enjoy. Powdercoating in my neck of the woods is super expensive.

Again, no I didn't. I did mention powder... but it's usually better to just new hardware then it is to ship it, strip it, and powder. I think you are just aren't familiar with what it actually involves.

#1050 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Do come back on the 11th!

He’s just upset he missed the circle jerk.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

11,500 (OBO)
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 22.95
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

7,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lansing, KS
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

There are 7,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 153.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-stern-mandalorian-pinball/page/21?hl=nighttrain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.