(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,620 posts
  • 817 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by brzezicki
  • Topic is favorited by 159 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 440 votes
    45%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    20%
  • Don't Care 337 votes
    35%

(975 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mandalorian-mudhorn-1 (resized).JPG
mandalorian-mudhorn-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_4425 (resized).JPG
IMG_4423 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).JPG
IMG_4424 (resized).JPG
mythosaur (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
manda22 (resized).jpg
IMG_0740 (resized).jpg
IMG_0739 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210840 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_205916 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210650 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230714_211645 (resized).jpg
5.42 Mandalorian Manual (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,620 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 153.
#751 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

lol thanks for spoiling the show dude, what the actual fuck

You’re in a forum discussing the Mandalorian. If you want to avoid spoilers you probably shouldn’t be here.

#752 2 years ago

I’m lucky. I was late to the Mando party, someone spoiled the end of season 2, and I forgot about it by the time I watched it. Haha

#753 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’m lucky. I was late to the Mando party, someone spoiled the end of season 2, and I forgot about it by the time I watched it. Haha

LOL. My gf watched season 2 pretty much without me. Except I ended up catching the last 20 mins of the last episode when she watched it LOL. SPOILED

#754 2 years ago

I hope nobody spoils ball one for him.... At the end... it drains....

Rumor is they use the same weak ending for ball two and three as well....

#755 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Let's speculate about features - custom callouts by Carl Weathers?

Dillion!
98AE75DE-AD50-4664-932F-3AB5727BE35E.gif98AE75DE-AD50-4664-932F-3AB5727BE35E.gif

#756 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I have to watch season 2 yet. We got caught up in Kobra Khai so making a point to watch Mando next. We will probably start it all over because it’s been a bit

#757 2 years ago
Quoted from LORDDREK:

Good. Take that PC drama and put it where the sun don’t shine.

Not arguing that point, I don't have any problem with it for sure. But there are a lot of people who get weird about stuff like that was my point. Maybe not prospective pinball machine buyers though, so it should work out fine. I would just hate to see some sort of backlash against it because of that.

#758 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I have to watch season 2 yet. We got caught up in Kobra Khai so making a point to watch Mando next. We will probably start it all over because it’s been a bit

Is cobra Kai good?

#759 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Is cobra Kai good?

I ordered the LE

#760 2 years ago

Cobra Kai and Mandalorian both good!

#761 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

It's not Luke, he's pulling your leg. Jar Jar is who actually pops up at the end and says "Mesa Back", then fade to black.

#762 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Is cobra Kai good?

Yeah, very good especially if you have seen the karate kid. They did an awesome job with the characters and story lines. I usually don’t get through a lot of series but this one I watched multiple episodes a week

#763 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Is cobra Kai good?

If you like 80's nostalgia, questionable acting and predictable writing you'll love it. My family really enjoyed it and I enjoyed watching it with my family, but it is not a show I'd watch on my own. I have great memories of watching Karate Kid and dressing up as Daniel La Russo for Halloween as a kid... but the show doesn't offer a whole lot beyond nostalgia for me.

Edit: I have a feeling I'm going to get destroyed again on my opinions of todays shows lol

#764 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

It's not Luke, he's pulling your leg. Jar Jar is who actually pops up at the end and says "Mesa Back", then fade to black.

You forgot the after credits scene where Jar Jar becomes a Sith Lord.

#765 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Haha - I was discussing the other night how both Mandalorian and Episode 1 both have characters meant to draw young children into the show (Mando's Baby Yoda vs Episode 1's Jar Jar), just seems like with Mando they finally learned how to make the character actually likeable....

#766 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

You forgot the after credits scene where Jar Jar becomes a Sith Lord.

#767 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

You assume im not a loyal customer. Ive bought a nib game from my distributor every year for 3 years now. Im just not rich enough to buy 4 every year. I didnt say i dont get it. Im just saying how it is up here. We have 2 distributors for all of Canada.

I think we have 3 stern distros in Canada. P1, Nitro, and Flippers all sell NIB sterns.

#768 2 years ago
Quoted from Crispy77:

I think we have 3 stern distros in Canada. P1, Nitro, and Flippers all sell NIB sterns.

There are only two listed on Stern's site as official distributors. Well, P1 is listed 4 times and Nitro once

#769 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I like how some trolls keep saying "you have to try before you buy". Well here's a little bit of info for you Sherlock... Distributers do not put LE's in showrooms because collectors don't want to buy "used" LEs. Given that the pattern of release is Pro/LE/Prem buyers also cannot play a premium to see how the LE would play.

This is why you make friends with people who have games Or play premiums when available.

Quoted from MrMikeman:

If you want an LE there are 2 choices. Buy sight unseen at MSRP or pay scalper prices buying from re-sellers. Don't like the idea? Don't buy it and wait for a Premium.
It's not a life necessity. It's a luxury toy. Big deal.

Or buy a LE HUO...

Been collecting pinball machines in my home for 23 years. I have never bought a game I've never played.

Here's the thing... there will always be pinballs for sale.

#770 2 years ago
Quoted from roar:

If you like 80's nostalgia, questionable acting and predictable writing you'll love it. My family really enjoyed it and I enjoyed watching it with my family, but it is not a show I'd watch on my own. I have great memories of watching Karate Kid and dressing up as Daniel La Russo for Halloween as a kid... but the show doesn't offer a whole lot beyond nostalgia for me.
Edit: I have a feeling I'm going to get destroyed again on my opinions of todays shows lol

It's really kind of whacky, but always seems like great entertainment. I always have a Banquet or 2 while watching it.

#771 2 years ago

Sweet. Stern army members get to sit in on the distro webinar on Tuesday for the reveal.

It’s Tuesday 5:00pm eastern. Can’t wait!

#772 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:Sweet. Stern army members get to sit in on the distro webinar on Tuesday for the reveal.

Time to call in sick again!

#773 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Hows the new show Bad Batch? Looks cool but being a animated series ill probably just let my kids tell me what happens.

It's a spin off from the animated Clone Wars series. It's done in the same style of animation. If you liked that series, then you'll probable like this one. You can just jump right in to Bad Batch. You don't have to watch Clone Wars first. But yeah, it's pretty much an all ages kinda show. So keep that in mind.

#774 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Nobody tell him who Luke's father is, either!

#775 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

LOL. My gf watched season 2 pretty much without me. Except I ended up catching the last 20 mins of the last episode when she watched it LOL. SPOILED

Girlfriend kept swearing all the way at Moff Gideon (actually wanted him dead, dead, dead because he touched Grogu!), then cried at the end. I kept cheering at Luke's appearance - finally got the Jedi moment he should have got in the last trilogy. What a great series, can wait for that Mando pin! Finally a game that everybody in the house can't wait to play!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#776 2 years ago

Anyone have an idea on LE MSRP pricing? Same as Led Zep maybe?

#777 2 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

Fingers crossed it is. My guy hadn’t heard one away or another yet

#778 2 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

My guess is $9500.

#779 2 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

If the leak was accurate someone was claiming 6199/7799/9199

#781 2 years ago

Don't think it would show up there until Tuesday.

#782 2 years ago

Im just curious how much distro's are going to try and sell the LE for. You know it's only going for MSRP to certain folks.

#783 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

Im just curious how much distro's are going to try and sell the LE for. You know it's only going for MSRP to certain folks.

Doubt it’s price known until it’s officially released.

#784 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

I would say a lot of them are selling to customers for less than MSRP. Has always been that way. Pricing only usually goes up when a distro is down to their last couple.

#785 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Sweet. Stern army members get to sit in on the distro webinar on Tuesday for the reveal.

I have always wondered how do you get in the “stern army” is this people who host tournaments etc ?

#786 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

I have always wondered how do you get in the “stern army” is this people who host tournaments etc ?

Operators and people who run location tournaments typically.

#787 2 years ago

Hopefully it has a spinning disc pop up asteroid belt you need to navigate to hit the Razor Crest bash toy .Now that would get my blood flowing .

#788 2 years ago

Upper flipper with multiple satisfying shots off of it like Shadow please!!

#789 2 years ago

would love more of a layout like shadow. cant wait to see it

#790 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

would love more of a layout like shadow. cant wait to see it

Yeah, one of our keepers. We love the shadow. That would be very cool

#791 2 years ago

Would be nice if a designer was allowed to leave pops off of the game. Would free up 3 coils for other mechs, but so far Gary requires 3 pops on every game. Also requires an Italian bottom ever since WOF.

#792 2 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Operators and people who run location tournaments typically.

No, you pay like $35 and click on the link to join right on Sterns web page.

Nice guess though. Lol

#793 2 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Would be nice if a designer was allowed to leave pops off of the game. Would free up 3 coils for other mechs, but so far Gary requires 3 pops on every game. Also requires an Italian bottom ever since WOF.

STh has 2 pops.

#794 2 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

Nice guess though. Lol.

No. That's Stern Insiders. Stern Army is different

Nice guess though. Lol

#795 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

STh has 2 pops.

Star Wars also I think?

Regardless, we've never seen a pop-free Stern.

#796 2 years ago

There's been a lot of crap given to Dwight in this thread but he's probably created the best story based pinball rulesets for Stern in recent years. A majority of Stern's other coders seem focused on points style modes for tournament play with little mode choreography (shots, stages, animations, moments, music etc time to shots). Coding moments is something Dwight is great at, I wish we would see more of that from Stern's other coders. Sure Munsters was a dud code wise but maybe that was the designers vision for a more simple ruleset? Ghostbusters code is amazing (yes it took 3 years to complete lol), Star Trek is great, and most recently TMNT seems incredibly deep and well received.

#797 2 years ago

Pretty sure Lonnie did Star Trek, no?

#798 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Pretty sure Lonnie did Star Trek, no?

And Dwight.

#799 2 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

Nice guess though. Lol

Wow. Imagine being this smug when you’re 100% wrong.

#800 2 years ago

I believe Dwight came in at the end to fix it up.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
There are 7,620 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 153.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-stern-mandalorian-pinball/page/16?hl=beegeemtl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.