(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,622 posts
  • 817 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by Oneangrymo
  • Topic is favorited by 161 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 440 votes
    45%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    20%
  • Don't Care 337 votes
    35%

(975 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0962 (resized).jpeg
mandalorian-mudhorn-1 (resized).JPG
mandalorian-mudhorn-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_4425 (resized).JPG
IMG_4423 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).JPG
IMG_4424 (resized).JPG
mythosaur (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
manda22 (resized).jpg
IMG_0740 (resized).jpg
IMG_0739 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210840 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_205916 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210650 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230714_211645 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 147 of 153.
#7301 2 years ago
56A6BF11-838E-4AF2-969D-6312CCECA88A (resized).jpeg56A6BF11-838E-4AF2-969D-6312CCECA88A (resized).jpegA74D7E5D-BA48-4B20-890B-777E81898180 (resized).jpegA74D7E5D-BA48-4B20-890B-777E81898180 (resized).jpegF9CCD8D3-8CC2-45E3-8EE4-0F6A4E4136BC (resized).jpegF9CCD8D3-8CC2-45E3-8EE4-0F6A4E4136BC (resized).jpeg
#7302 2 years ago
Quoted from Mark1971:I am stumped, I could use some advice. I have built the animatronic Grogu from Hasbro but cant figure out how to mount it. The instructions from Ace Jedi are vague in a few areas. If anyone is willing to help me and have done this or know how please give me a call at xxxxx my name is xxxxx I am working on this all day and am at a standstill. Thank you VERY much in advance for any help.

I would remove your phone number from the internet mate.

#7303 2 years ago
Quoted from Mark1971:

I am stumped, I could use some advice. I have built the animatronic Grogu from Hasbro but cant figure out how to mount it. The instructions from Ace Jedi are vague in a few areas. If anyone is willing to help me and have done this or know how please give me a call at 561/414/3620 my name is Mark I am working on this all day and am at a standstill. Thank you VERY much in advance for any help.

He fits into position snugly without any mount needed. Here's a pic of mine mounted. Left hand under the ramp, make sure his head isn't touching the glass channel or doesn't hit the backboard when moving. It's tricky, but definitely fits.

PXL_20210911_233339157 (resized).jpgPXL_20210911_233339157 (resized).jpg
#7304 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Not sure if that would have been anything to do with the politics,

I would remove your phone number from the internet mate.

I appreciate that but I don't care, That is a company number and is all over the internet

#7305 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

He fits into position snugly without any mount needed. Here's a pic of mine mounted. Left hand under the ramp, make sure his head isn't touching the glass channel or doesn't hit the backboard when moving. It's tricky, but definitely fits.
[quoted image]

AHH ok I see in the instructions there is a mounting plate that Ace offers but I could not find it.
Thanks pal I will keep going on this

#7306 2 years ago

Another awesome edition to my Mando le from Colin, i always felt the coin door needed that Star Wars touch he sent me 2 version one which says may the force be with u and the other this is the way, both look cool thanks again

16319936947422442658148402168456 (resized).jpg16319936947422442658148402168456 (resized).jpg16319937372143834254178622060865 (resized).jpg16319937372143834254178622060865 (resized).jpg
#7307 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

[quoted image]

where did you place the relay at on the game

#7308 2 years ago
Quoted from Mark1971:

AHH ok I see in the instructions there is a mounting plate that Ace offers but I could not find it.
Thanks pal I will keep going on this

Yeah, reach out to him, he has the bracket if you feel you need it.

#7309 2 years ago
Quoted from Mark1971:

where did you place the relay at on the game

You mean the sensor wire? The H insert.

#7310 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Quoted from Lermods:

no not the sensor the electronic relay that the wires all pass through from the grogu doll to the power at the ticket dispenser, where did you mount that at on the game

#7311 2 years ago

He lives - thanks kempsuk

IMG_0757 (resized).jpegIMG_0757 (resized).jpeg
#7312 2 years ago
Quoted from scottydoesntknow:

Another awesome edition to my Mando le from Colin, i always felt the coin door needed that Star Wars touch he sent me 2 version one which says may the force be with u and the other this is the way, both look cool thanks again
[quoted image][quoted image]

Only because you couldn’t get any in toys r us

#7313 2 years ago
Quoted from Mark1971:

no not the sensor the electronic relay that the wires all pass through from the grogu doll to the power at the ticket dispenser, where did you mount that at on the game

My setup different, i house everything in a small black box that adheres under the playfield and connect into the backbox. Contact Acejedi to see what he recommends if you followed his directions.

#7314 2 years ago

Just hit a week in on mando. Find it quite buggy, specifically the upper playfield on the prem. About 20% that I’m up there it’s essentially inactive. Love the feature; it’s just a huge letdown to be in the playfield and it doesn’t count.

Otherwise am def enjoying it. Just keep wondering; wen new code

Also starting to enjoy co-op bits it’s way too inconsistent.

In general, my trust level on this machine is low. Is this normal for a stern .97? Should I have hope and patience?

I think this game could be stellar by 1.0+ so happily standing by in the meantime.

#7315 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Everyone experiences the hobby in different ways. I would’ve already moved on if it wasn’t for the awesome people I’ve met over the years.</blo

I am stumped, I could use some advice. I have built the animatronic Grogu from Hasbro but cant figure out how to mount it. The instructions from Ace Jedi are vague in a few areas. If anyone is willing to help me and have done this or know how please give me a call at 561/414/3620 my name is Mark I am working on this all day and am at a standstill. Thank you VERY much in advance for any help.

I can assist if still needed. Just catching up on this thread and have not read further than your post yet.

#7316 2 years ago

I put a carrot flipper on my pro at the top and lowered the flipper below the center dot thinking I could get a flip on it as it rolled along the rubber and drains I was partially right what a weak ass design. I might fit an additional 5/16 rubber below the factory rubber to make the ball roll a bit further and switch back flippers to factory

#7317 2 years ago
Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:

I put a carrot flipper on my pro at the top and lowered the flipper below the center dot thinking I could get a flip on it as it rolled along the rubber and drains I was partially right what a weak ass design. I might fit an additional 5/16 rubber below the factory rubber to make the ball roll a bit further and switch back flippers to factory

Check this first and I think you will be fine. No need for carrot flipper.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/31#post-6486047

#7318 2 years ago

You could try putting something at the bottom of the diverter chute that the ball would hit at an angle. Inertia would take care of the rest.

#7319 2 years ago

I did that LOL, if you recall that was MY original idea fix and that's fine for the diverter but I'm talking about when it comes in the backdrop from the orbit.

Screenshot_20210920-105135 (resized).pngScreenshot_20210920-105135 (resized).png
#7320 2 years ago

I did that LOL, if you recall that was MY original idea fix and that's fine for the diverter but I'm talking about when it comes in the backdrop from the orbit. [quoted image]

Ha, couldn’t remember who suggested that first. It’s a solid solution but man you are doubling down now. By the way, I don’t understand why people won’t try removing the plastic, it works very well.

#7321 2 years ago

Just wondering who this couple is? William & Lillian

IMG_20210920_203651 (resized).jpgIMG_20210920_203651 (resized).jpg
#7322 2 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

Just wondering who this couple is? William & Lillian
[quoted image]

Brian Eddy's parents?

#7323 2 years ago

This is not Mando specific but I put anti-rattle tape on my Mando LE glass. Anti-rattle tape makes the playfield glass tighter in the machine slot and hard to remove. I bought this at Lowe's and suction it at the glass above the apron, makes it easy to get the glass off now. Maybe others do this as well, but this one was 8 or 9 bucks.

Suction Cup Glass Handle1 (resized).jpgSuction Cup Glass Handle1 (resized).jpg
#7324 2 years ago

Happy to finally have a Pro. Added blades, pinstadium, and the metal ramps. So far loving it. Tomorrow I need to read posts and figure out a strategy to play. So far my scores are pretty low.

20210925_172148 (resized).jpg20210925_172148 (resized).jpg
#7325 2 years ago

Decided I needed to swap out the Amorer figurine and replace it with a Boba Fett figurine that matches the images on the plastics/insert better. -This is the way
GEDC6755 (resized).JPGGEDC6755 (resized).JPGGEDC6727 (resized).JPGGEDC6727 (resized).JPG
GEDC6762 (resized).JPGGEDC6762 (resized).JPG

#7326 2 years ago

Wanted to remind any new owners that Coindropper made some fantastic free instruction cards that really pop with art and are way better than the stock ones.(Especially for Pro/Premium owners-those basic gray ones look off) If you have a color printer you can print them for free-just fyi.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only/page/25

Also for those who are interested- saw the animatronic Grogu on sale at Costco for $49.99

Coindropper Mando card. (resized).jpgCoindropper Mando card. (resized).jpg
#7327 2 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Happy to finally have a Pro. Added blades, pinstadium, and the metal ramps. So far loving it. Tomorrow I need to read posts and figure out a strategy to play. So far my scores are pretty low.
[quoted image]

dont read about it! It's so much more fun to figure the stuff out on your own. The rule card and playfield words are all you need!

#7328 2 years ago

Hey guys,

I'm selling my Mandalorian LE.
Too many new games coming in and need the space.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/121290

#7329 2 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Hey guys,
I'm selling my Mandalorian LE.
Too many new games coming in and need the space.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/121290

I can’t believe how many are for sale. It probably has the most pins currently for sale for a single title which is crazy. It’s an awesome pin.

I wonder if the same thing will happen with Godzilla.

#7330 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I can’t believe how many are for sale. It probably has the most pins currently for sale for a single title which is crazy. It’s an awesome pin.

Happens every time, this appears worse because the LE are flipping so high above retail and they made 750. Look at how many GNR are always for sale, it’s just people are buying the FOMO and then wanting the new toy because they can make money. Lots of factors to it all but if Rush is after Godzilla no one will care.

#7331 2 years ago

Can I just say that Brian Eddy is awesome and a genius pinball designer. Everyday I fall more and more in love with Mando. When I first saw the reveal I was sick to my stomach with the thought of having an upper playfield. I have to say I am eating some major crow because the upper is well designed and unique and fun to shoot. People say his battlefield design in Shadow was one of his pinnacle designs but I have to say the rotating upper is really fun to shoot and try and progress(I think it is more fun to play than battlefield). At first I did not like the tight shots and was getting tons of drains, then I slowed it down, learned shots and am really digging this game. I do think we will see the usual sell-off until people see the light-like they did with Star Wars. Tons of flippers bought this title and the second hand market reflects this-wait until the dust settles and the game is out of production. I think years from now people will realize what a masterpiece it is and want one. It is Star Wars-probably best theme for a pinball in all time. My Mando is now bolted to the floor.

Brian Eddy is my hero

#7332 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

it's mostly flippers/distros selling. Looking at the LEs for sale on pinside, half are NIB (distro or flipper). Barely any pros for sale. Look at Halloween, game has barely been out and there are 13 listed for sale in the market. it has nothing to do with the quality of the game, the market is just screwed up right now where people are trying to capitalize on perceived higher prices.

#7333 2 years ago

My wife and I have been re-watching episodes of Mando lately. Such a high quality franchise-from the cinematography to orchestrated music to the fantastic actors, etc.

Watched the last two episodes last night-The Believer and The Rescue. Some of the best episodes and if you have not watched this series yet-you are missing out.

Also want to say how much I enjoy the alternate soundtrack in settings-to me it makes the game more enjoyable(almost like a Cleland remix).

I have made some significant progression on 5 ball with easy settings and using Foundry advances. Getting further and further in the journey has been really enjoyable. I may even get to the point of getting back to 3 ball on this one?

Good times

#7334 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

My wife and I have been re-watching episodes of Mando lately. Such a high quality franchise-from the cinematography to orchestrated music to the fantastic actors, etc.
Watched the last two episodes last night-The Believer and The Rescue. Some of the best episodes and if you have not watched this series yet-you are missing out.
Also want to say how much I enjoy the alternate soundtrack in settings-to me it makes the game more enjoyable(almost like a Cleland remix).
I have made some significant progression on 5 ball with easy settings and using Foundry advances. Getting further and further in the journey has been really enjoyable. I may even get to the point of getting back to 3 ball on this one?
Good times

Off-topic but the composer for Mandalorian is a really interesting guy who did Tenet, Creed, and Black Panther.

#7335 2 years ago

Has anyone found Luke in the code yet? Listening to super awesome pinball show he is in there but not in “this is the way”. Managed to get the mission and razor crest mini wizard modes today so guessing it’s the encounter wizard mode?

#7336 2 years ago

Lermods animated grogu is great. It moved too fast for my tastes but it has a volt meter adjustment (inside the box, 1/4 turn with a micro screwdriver, green board) to slow it down to the movement speed of your choice.

Video at
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7800wf0u6t1rwnw/Video%20Sep%2028%2C%207%2034%2040%20PM.mov?dl=0

A2D36A58-96D3-46D5-BFBD-7766C19A04DA (resized).jpegA2D36A58-96D3-46D5-BFBD-7766C19A04DA (resized).jpeg
#7337 2 years ago

Who has had their diverter break, I've heard lots did . Mine did, stern sent the new one, however the new one does not fit, it binds into the ramp. I've sent stern pics, and video they asked for. And they have asked me to measure and compare to original and I have. After making a outline, the curve on the new part is not the same at the end, it's just a bit off..but enough to not work. Anyone else receive a new one and have same issue?

IMG_20210930_081846 (resized).jpgIMG_20210930_081846 (resized).jpgIMG_20210930_081930 (resized).jpgIMG_20210930_081930 (resized).jpg

IMG_20210925_103838 (resized).jpgIMG_20210925_103838 (resized).jpg
#7338 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Yes. Happens with every game.

#7339 2 years ago

New code today, 0.98. Haven't downloaded it yet.

#7340 2 years ago

PRO V0.98 - September 30, 2021
==============================
Fixed:
- Fixed scope not getting reenabled correctly
- Fixed more spelling errors
- Fixed weighted choice problems with the Question mark award.
- Removed false Upper flipper EOS tech alerts.
- Fixed ENCOUNTER total calculations regarding ENCOUNTER CHAMPION.
- Fixed the Playfield Multipliers timer not resetting correctly.
- The opto leading to the mini-playfield will no longer play sounds
during tilt, test or game over.
- You can no longer Add a ball in Jet Pack Multiball when only the Super
Jackpot is lit.
- Fixed the PHASE 3 instructions of YOU HAVE WHAT I WANT. It will now
report the correct number of shots remaining for the phase.

New:
CHALLENGE MODE
- Added Challenge Mode -
- Added to GAME PLAY MENU. You can start the Challenge Mode from
the game play menu.
- Added CHALLENGE MODE to the DEFAULT GAME MODE adjustment. You
can set the game to default on CHALLENGE MODE. This can still
be overridden by the player in the GAME PLAY MENU.
- If you start CHALLENGE MODE game the game will start the wizard mode
YOU HAVE WHAT I WANT.
- Added Challenge mode champion.

Tweaked:
- Increased the score values for the Razor Crest Multiballs
- Increased how much Razor Crest Hurry up scores
- Increased all the starting replay values. You will need to change them
manually or do a factory rest to take advantage of them.
- Added THIS IS THE WAY polish
- Removed the Question Mark award in The Foundry if the game is in
COMPETITION GAME PLAY MODE.
- Changed how and when the action button works regarding equipment.
- As before, there are two types of presses: HELD and SHORT. HELD is
holding the button down for some time. SHORT is a quick tap of the
button.
- You can now use the Flame Thrower any time you want if it is available.
- The action button will be orange or toggle orange and another color
if you also have other equipment lit that is applicable.
- To use the Flame Thrower press and hold the button down. Soon it will
begin setting shots on fire from right to left across the game. When
you release the button after it begun, it will stop setting shots on
fire.
- If you also had other equipment available and you hold the button
past a very short tap the Flame Thrower will win and your other
equipment will not be used. Likewise, if you have Flame thrower and
something else available and you just tap the button you will use
your other equipment and not the Flame Thrower.
- The action button now flashes a bit differently.
- As before each equipment has its own color:
- ORANGE - FLAME THROWER - Set Shots on fire for 2X each
- GREEN - AMBAN RIFLE - Add-A-Ball in a multiball
- YELLOW - WHISTLING BIRDS - Spot lit shots in a Mission
- RED - JET PACK - Spot a level during an Encounter
- The button will flash of the color that makes sense depending on the
Equipment and where in the game you are. But if you also have the
Flame Thrower and can use it the button will now toggle between two
colors, orange and the other of the 3 colors.
- Tweaked how ENCOUNTERS are scored.
- Changed adding time from completing the Boba Fett 2-bank to just hitting
a target of the 2-bank. Just hitting either target now will add time to
most timers.
- Added the Playfield Multiplier timer to the list of timers that can
display in the main score frame.
- Tweaked the color playfield multipliers levels.
- Tweaked some of the lamp effects of YOU HAVE WHAT I WANT
- Changed the how PHASE 2 works of YOU HAVE WHAT I WANT. You need to shoot
4 shots before the time runs out instead of 4 pairs.
- PREM - Changed ball search to make the mini-playfield always move.

Moved to system 2.85 -
Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.79.0

#7341 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

PRO V0.98 - September 30, 2021
==============================
Fixed:
- Fixed scope not getting reenabled correctly
- Fixed more spelling errors
- Fixed weighted choice problems with the Question mark award.
- Removed false Upper flipper EOS tech alerts.
- Fixed ENCOUNTER total calculations regarding ENCOUNTER CHAMPION.
- Fixed the Playfield Multipliers timer not resetting correctly.
- The opto leading to the mini-playfield will no longer play sounds
during tilt, test or game over.
- You can no longer Add a ball in Jet Pack Multiball when only the Super
Jackpot is lit.
- Fixed the PHASE 3 instructions of YOU HAVE WHAT I WANT. It will now
report the correct number of shots remaining for the phase.
New:
CHALLENGE MODE
- Added Challenge Mode -
- Added to GAME PLAY MENU. You can start the Challenge Mode from
the game play menu.
- Added CHALLENGE MODE to the DEFAULT GAME MODE adjustment. You
can set the game to default on CHALLENGE MODE. This can still
be overridden by the player in the GAME PLAY MENU.
- If you start CHALLENGE MODE game the game will start the wizard mode
YOU HAVE WHAT I WANT.
- Added Challenge mode champion.
Tweaked:
- Increased the score values for the Razor Crest Multiballs
- Increased how much Razor Crest Hurry up scores
- Increased all the starting replay values. You will need to change them
manually or do a factory rest to take advantage of them.
- Added THIS IS THE WAY polish
- Removed the Question Mark award in The Foundry if the game is in
COMPETITION GAME PLAY MODE.
- Changed how and when the action button works regarding equipment.
- As before, there are two types of presses: HELD and SHORT. HELD is
holding the button down for some time. SHORT is a quick tap of the
button.
- You can now use the Flame Thrower any time you want if it is available.
- The action button will be orange or toggle orange and another color
if you also have other equipment lit that is applicable.
- To use the Flame Thrower press and hold the button down. Soon it will
begin setting shots on fire from right to left across the game. When
you release the button after it begun, it will stop setting shots on
fire.
- If you also had other equipment available and you hold the button
past a very short tap the Flame Thrower will win and your other
equipment will not be used. Likewise, if you have Flame thrower and
something else available and you just tap the button you will use
your other equipment and not the Flame Thrower.
- The action button now flashes a bit differently.
- As before each equipment has its own color:
- ORANGE - FLAME THROWER - Set Shots on fire for 2X each
- GREEN - AMBAN RIFLE - Add-A-Ball in a multiball
- YELLOW - WHISTLING BIRDS - Spot lit shots in a Mission
- RED - JET PACK - Spot a level during an Encounter
- The button will flash of the color that makes sense depending on the
Equipment and where in the game you are. But if you also have the
Flame Thrower and can use it the button will now toggle between two
colors, orange and the other of the 3 colors.
- Tweaked how ENCOUNTERS are scored.
- Changed adding time from completing the Boba Fett 2-bank to just hitting
a target of the 2-bank. Just hitting either target now will add time to
most timers.
- Added the Playfield Multiplier timer to the list of timers that can
display in the main score frame.
- Tweaked the color playfield multipliers levels.
- Tweaked some of the lamp effects of YOU HAVE WHAT I WANT
- Changed the how PHASE 2 works of YOU HAVE WHAT I WANT. You need to shoot
4 shots before the time runs out instead of 4 pairs.
- PREM - Changed ball search to make the mini-playfield always move.
Moved to system 2.85 -
Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.79.0

Does updating wipe out high scores?

#7342 2 years ago

Was hoping for some up post changes (at least the ability to override the child for a super skillshot), but alas.

Also ran across some weird bugs like being in the upper playfield but not being able to hit anything. Maybe there are some minor bug fixes they didn't see the need to call out.

#7343 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Does updating wipe out high scores?

No. Scores are not wiped

#7344 2 years ago

Does Quick Install of updated Game Code allow you to easily back out that to the previous version if you change your mind about the update? (Like a service pack light install/light uninstall). I am doing full install, just wondering about a Quick Install allowing for a Quick Uninstall. If I Quick Install 0.98 is it a quicker uninstall back to 0.97 or would still require a 0.97 full install over 0.98?

#7345 2 years ago

The Challenge Mode (You Have What I Want timed wizard mode separate game play) is fun! My 7 year old likes it.

#7346 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Does Quick Install of updated Game Code allow you to easily back out that to the previous version if you change your mind about the update?

No

#7347 2 years ago

My 7 year old son found a bug starting the game in The Challenge Mode (v98 game code in other words). The machine goes into a ball search when there is no stuck ball and so never clears. The mini playfield is in a one flipper up and one down (right flipper which is opposite of the mini playfield ball feed is up) while the main flippers are down and not even being currently used.

edit: Scratch that there was a ball stuck and came down from the back of the mini playfield in the right orbit on re-start. The machine was not able to clear it.

Neverending ball search v98 game code (resized).jpgNeverending ball search v98 game code (resized).jpg

#7348 2 years ago

Is anyone else seeing the extra ball after mission 1 is gone on .98?

#7349 2 years ago
Quoted from rob3:

Is anyone else seeing the extra ball after mission 1 is gone on .98?

Yup looks like it was moved to the second mission

#7350 2 years ago

I finally got to spend some time on the pro. I really enjoyed it and tried a few different strategies. One thing that I noticed and talked about with my tournament travel buddy, was how I could see the game turn into multiball shot all day. The hurry up was added after the game shipped IIRC and I think that was to break up being able to constantly be working towards a multiball.

Since I have a few plays, but don’t have a great feel for scoring yet, is multiball all day more lucrative than the other features/modes of the game? I’m looking to get one for my route sooner than later, but I really wish you had to do something else between being able to start working towards a multiball.

I look at something as simple as Taxi. You can’t (or maybe it’s a setting that mine is set to, but still) do multiball all day. Once you are done with MB you have to collect a passenger before you can lock a ball and start another MB. But it isn’t “hit the lock shot 3 times before lock will be lit again”, it’s something that isn’t the lock shot, and I think that’s what gets me the most.

Would love a little input to help me understand the balance a little more. I host 2-3 tournaments a month at my location and I think Mando would be great, but I also have to consider the tournament side of things.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 19.95
5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Wentzville, MO
$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 147 of 153.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-stern-mandalorian-pinball/page/147?hl=poopsmagee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.