(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,620 posts
  • 817 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by brzezicki
  • Topic is favorited by 159 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 440 votes
    45%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    20%
  • Don't Care 337 votes
    35%

(975 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mandalorian-mudhorn-1 (resized).JPG
mandalorian-mudhorn-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_4425 (resized).JPG
IMG_4423 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).JPG
IMG_4424 (resized).JPG
mythosaur (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
manda22 (resized).jpg
IMG_0740 (resized).jpg
IMG_0739 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210840 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_205916 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210650 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230714_211645 (resized).jpg
5.42 Mandalorian Manual (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,620 posts in this topic. You are on page 146 of 153.
#7251 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Where would I look up a part number for mando?
I twisted the top threaded part off the bottom right sling post. Hopefully pbl has them as Im needing an order there…

Manual online.

#7252 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Where would I look up a part number for mando?

Their manuals are pretty detailed…

https://sternpinball.com/support/game-manuals/

#7253 2 years ago
Quoted from dri:

After playing two different Pro's and an LE extensively I feel entitled to some ranting and reviewing of this game.
- Use of TV show assets is A+.
- Audio package is at David Thiel level.
- Randy's art is stellar, whoever placed the inserts and graphics on top of it should go back to elementary school.
- Pro plastic ramps is the only negative thing I have to say in comparison to the LE.
- The magnet, drop down scoop and the rotating upper PF is NOT worth the extra money (0.97) unless the wireforms completely upsets you (it upsets me).
- Encounter modes (upper PF) are way too boring.
- Upper flippers shouldn't flip when there's no ball there, what is this, the 1970's? (I'm swearing at you too WOZ)
- The Razorcrest upside down swing target is quite cool for how simple it is. I wish it registered balls rolling through downwards (you need a million Razorcrest shots to get anywhere).
- Code 0.96 was about shooting center ramp all day, 0.97 was all about shooting center ramp all day and all night.
- Making the center shot clean, flings the ball into the left flasher plastic making you think there's a bracket missing.
- The "skillshot" up post is quite lame and make the ball stutter and dribble, a JM style diverter would've been better.
- The right ramp and down scoop shots are way tight and way too important for the game progression and leave you disappointed (tilt or drain on bricked shots).
- Too many timers on stacked modes and multipliers, information overload, knowing what is the most lucrative mode/shot RIGHT NOW is hard and cause my pea brain to freeze when there's too much lit, stacked and timed (this is not really critique of the game, more my lack of skills).
- Building Beskar should be made slightly easier. Making a few shots before your first mission + MB should be fairly safe (it's not on my game ATM lol).
- Beskar is like crack, you want it all, all the time.
- Flame thrower should be stackable, give me another one for 3X!
- If I have 1000 Beskar, I want to shop whatever I want. Not just combo certain adjacent rewards (I'm looking at you "start mission" and "light razorcrest").
- Making progression to mission start should be either ramp at any time, whatever is comfortable, the game is hard as it is. Having the scoop spot ramps for the first two missions is a nice touch.
- Hitting hunter targets during hunter, should somehow help hunter (think C-L-U during CLU on Tron).
- Hunter is stressful as it is and more shots should make progress to Hunter, just one more, it could be roving, but give us more to capture the crook.
- Somehow the foundry is shut during Hunter, that is annoying AF.
- The spaghetti western sound effect when you complete Hunter is the best in pinball (think The Good, The Bad and The Ugly).
- Super skill shot is cool, hard work and fair, but the rewards are F'd up. Why do I want to START my MB on completion without a mission and vice versa? Light it up, please, don't start it.
- Lighting "Heal" should be doable besides buying it at the foundry (two lit CHILDs?).
- Upper PF is way too buggy at the moment, I end up with the ball up there sometimes and NOTHING is lit or activated. At the same time I can drain from there and the game still thinks I'm up there, with every other insert blacked out making it difficult to progress due to that fact.
- Not having a switch or opto when the ball exits the D in CHILD was a novel idea. Please never go there again next time Gary asks you to be cost conscious.
- The design flaw with the left ramp entry is just too revealing that the QA cycle at Stern is non-existent (along with the Grogu flasher and left ramp diverter).
- The game is tough, which is good, if you want to have a good game you have to line up your multipliers and make your shots. No podium for losers.
- The timing is way off on the up post at the upper PF exit, it sometimes flinge the ball to get stuck and wedged (I have pictures).
- This bullet intentionally left blank for future edits.
I made a bullet list to make it easy for folks to criticize my opinions, which we love on pinside!

When the ball leaves the upper pf and the game remains dark as if the ball is still up there, is not a bug. The ball bounces over the exit switch. I cut out a Lexan shield and am trying it out.
I do wonder if this could be solved in software by leaving the post up.

#7254 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Drop of super glue on the base of bulb between the metal prongs and let it get tacky before install and use the least amount possible. The metal holder just isnt working on that bulb, im not sure if its the shaker or the magnet or what but no matter what that holder wasnt holding the bulb in.
Put foam anti bounce tape on the ball stop, wrap the diverter with felt tape and turn right flipper power down to 245 should get you close to 90% of the bounce gone.
DID YOU PULL THE BALL GUIDE AROUND THE RIGHT RAMP AREA? This is number one thing to do before even playing a game unless you like chipped playfields.
Also turn the trough VUK down to 176 or whatever the minimum your machine will go and still kick balls out properly. Lets keep these LEs in mint condition.

Hi ya sorry for the novice question… what is the VUK. I am in NZ and just took delivery of a NIB LE. I’m wanting to dial back some of the settings based on comments here but struggling to find the suggestions. Your assistance would be appreciated

#7255 2 years ago
Quoted from Rooniedoodle:

Hi ya sorry for the novice question… what is the VUK. I am in NZ and just took delivery of a NIB LE. I’m wanting to dial back some of the settings based on comments here but struggling to find the suggestions. Your assistance would be appreciated

Vertical up kicker, the one we turn down is the one that launches the ball from the trough into the shooter lane. It max launches it in there and chews up the wood for no reason.

#7256 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Vertical up kicker, the one we turn down is the one that launches the ball from the trough into the shooter lane. It max launches it in there and chews up the wood for no reason.

I just installed Cliffy's 2 protectors for the shooter lane. He has them for sale.

http://www.passionforpinball.com/wip.htm

#7257 2 years ago

I use Cliffy’s too but still turn down the trough eject. It is just unnecessarily high from the factory.

#7258 2 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

I did not get a decal with mine

Same - email Stern with your warranty claim # (if you know it) and they will send a decal.

Annoying but they will make it right. Same thing happened to me (ramp but no decal).

#7259 2 years ago

For anyone that added the shooter lane Cara Dune decal from Tilt Graphics: How has the decal held up regarding wear?

#7260 2 years ago

Got my Mando le number 666 a couple of weeks back loving it so far added a few bits to it

20210823_201743 (resized).jpg20210823_201743 (resized).jpg20210823_203328 (resized).jpg20210823_203328 (resized).jpgIMG-20210823-WA0072 (resized).jpegIMG-20210823-WA0072 (resized).jpegIMG-20210824-WA0014 (resized).jpegIMG-20210824-WA0014 (resized).jpegIMG-20210824-WA0043 (resized).jpegIMG-20210824-WA0043 (resized).jpegIMG-20210824-WA0044 (resized).jpegIMG-20210824-WA0044 (resized).jpegIMG-20210824-WA0045 (resized).jpegIMG-20210824-WA0045 (resized).jpegIMG-20210824-WA0046 (resized).jpegIMG-20210824-WA0046 (resized).jpeg
#7261 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

For anyone that added the shooter lane Cara Dune decal from Tilt Graphics: How has the decal held up regarding wear?

Was curious about this as well. Is there a mylar type coating on top?

#7262 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Was curious about this as well. Is there a mylar type coating on top?

I dont think its mylar, but seems to be a high quality vinyl of sorts. Ive had mine on since the end of July and dont see any signs of it wearing down. Family of 4 and it definitely gets at least a few games played on it every day. It looks great.

#7263 2 years ago
Quoted from scottydoesntknow:

Got my Mando le number 666 a couple of weeks back loving it so far added a few bits to it
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where did you get the shooter knob and plate from? That's a different plate than Hooked On Pinball sells. Where did you get the flipper toppers? Thanks!

#7264 2 years ago
Quoted from scottydoesntknow:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah, but do you like Star Wars?

#7265 2 years ago

It’s heavy vinyl, had it a while now. It’s held up without any noticeable wear.

#7266 2 years ago
Quoted from fridgejam:

Just wondering if anybody has confirmed that the premium / LE wire form ramps (Stern part numbers 515-2378-01 for Right Ramp Exit and 515-2378-02 Left Ramp Exit) can be installed directly into a pro to replace the plastic cross over ramps on the lower pf yet?

A distributor has confirmed that these can be order from Stern. Can anybody confirm these can be fitted on the pro without them needing to be modified?

#7267 2 years ago

hey guys I was changing the outlane posts and that black rubber ring came off and .. poof .. gone somewhere in the machine. I looked all over and cant find it. Does anyone know the size of the ring to replace it with?
Titan rubbers?
Thanks

#7268 2 years ago
Quoted from fridgejam:

A distributor has confirmed that these can be order from Stern. Can anybody confirm these can be fitted on the pro without them needing to be modified?

They will almost assuredly fit as it’s a very simple mounting system but it will have the extra right return. I would be surprised if they would sell them but it doesn’t hurt to try.

#7269 2 years ago

I read that over. Very helpful for reference, thanks! It didn’t seem to detail that particular post screwed into the playfield. Anyone know the correct exact name for the post screwed into the playfield that holds the sling rubber and the plastic?

#7270 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

I read that over. Very helpful for reference, thanks! It didn’t seem to detail that particular post screwed into the playfield. Anyone know the correct exact name for the post screwed into the playfield that holds the sling rubber and the plastic?

Star post.

#7271 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

hey guys I was changing the outlane posts and that black rubber ring came off and .. poof .. gone somewhere in the machine. I looked all over and cant find it. Does anyone know the size of the ring to replace it with?
Titan rubbers?
Thanks

7/16" OD there's a rubber ring chart with ring location in the Mando manual. Take the shaker motor cover off, I have found "poofed" parts underneath the motor.

#7272 2 years ago

I have noticed several pinsiders adding the deluxe Disney figurine set, one thing I would recommend to make them look good is to remove the big black plastic base they come on(you don't want to cover art on plastics). Take a razor blade and cut the base off at the bottom of their feet. Then take a small screw and screw in back of figure and take light gauge wire to attach to nearest screw or post. I have hit mine with direct ball hits and they are solid. Just FYI

I need to order some cliffy's for the shooter lane. Wish Stern would partner with Passion and make them standard on their machines. In the meantime I have lowered my eject to 176(lowest setting) and put double mylar in shooter lane.

I am still in the honeymoon stage but Mando is getting tons of love right now. I was really hesitant on whether or not I would enjoy the upper playfield. It does not feel like other novelty mini playfields and actually is challenging and fun for me. One thing I do not like is how all four flippers flip simultaneously. If they could shut off the upper flippers during normal gameplay and only have them operate during mode-that would be my preference.

Lovin Mando

#7273 2 years ago

Help! Flipper on upper pf keeps getting stuck in the up position. The bottom flippers are fine. I manually flipped it up and down and it’s not catching on anything.

#7274 2 years ago
Quoted from Tiki-Ed:

Help! Flipper on upper pf keeps getting stuck in the up position. The bottom flippers are fine. I manually flipped it up and down and it’s not catching on anything.

Sounds like the coil stop needs replacing. Quick and easy fix.

#7275 2 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

Or no coil sleeve. My machine didn't have any on main flippers

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#7276 2 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

Quoted from JCrusher:

Or no coil sleeve. My machine didn't have any on main flippers

Thanks, I’ll check it out.

#7277 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I have noticed several pinsiders adding the deluxe Disney figurine set, one thing I would recommend to make them look good is to remove the big black plastic base they come on(you don't want to cover art on plastics). Take a razor blade and cut the base off at the bottom of their feet. Then take a small screw and screw in back of figure and take light gauge wire to attach to nearest screw or post. I have hit mine with direct ball hits and they are solid. Just FYI
I need to order some cliffy's for the shooter lane. Wish Stern would partner with Passion and make them standard on their machines. In the meantime I have lowered my eject to 176(lowest setting) and put double mylar in shooter lane.
I am still in the honeymoon stage but Mando is getting tons of love right now. I was really hesitant on whether or not I would enjoy the upper playfield. It does not feel like other novelty mini playfields and actually is challenging and fun for me. One thing I do not like is how all four flippers flip simultaneously. If they could shut off the upper flippers during normal gameplay and only have them operate during mode-that would be my preference.
Lovin Mando

I also put a Cliffy switch slot protector in the rollover switch that's in the Mando shooter lane.

#7278 2 years ago

Had a blast recently with the upper playfield on an LE on route. Didn’t like it too much (the UPF) until I got it going this first time and now can’t wait to try it again.

I really like how the angle changes as you make progress. Very dynamic experience. But until you get to that point I can see how it would frustrate ppl.

#7279 2 years ago

Where did you get the shooter knob and plate from? That's a different plate than Hooked On Pinball sells. Where did you get the flipper toppers? Thanks!

Hi my friend makes them Colin (colywobbles) hes on here. also made a super cool shooter lane plate to replace the sticker heres a pic hes a genius!

1631209007035799766782784186548 (resized).jpg1631209007035799766782784186548 (resized).jpg16312090424395505308615956040954 (resized).jpg16312090424395505308615956040954 (resized).jpg16312090787958629119213111191714 (resized).jpg16312090787958629119213111191714 (resized).jpg16312091075943018271087897363392 (resized).jpg16312091075943018271087897363392 (resized).jpg
#7280 2 years ago

The crest shooter knob is hooked on pinballs from memory i got that from here its awesome

#7281 2 years ago

Those are the ones I made for a few folks in the UK, I’m happy to do them but kinda not sure on postage cost to you guys in the US but just pm me if interested.

Shooter plate $15
Bats x 4 $15
Shooter Gauge $15

Complete Set of the above $40

There will postage at cost whatever that works out at.

Col

EA4460DE-C582-47B9-BE92-B57A3B954DC0 (resized).jpegEA4460DE-C582-47B9-BE92-B57A3B954DC0 (resized).jpeg8B1F4C1C-C88E-4DBC-ABC4-CCF12D43F85D (resized).jpeg8B1F4C1C-C88E-4DBC-ABC4-CCF12D43F85D (resized).jpeg6DF3B2C3-B7DB-4749-A4E4-4DFC5A8D2CEC (resized).jpeg6DF3B2C3-B7DB-4749-A4E4-4DFC5A8D2CEC (resized).jpeg269F6C11-A83A-4D1C-A140-EC6F0D86C880 (resized).jpeg269F6C11-A83A-4D1C-A140-EC6F0D86C880 (resized).jpeg21944217-4E2C-4050-9604-361BDBB8C8F7 (resized).jpeg21944217-4E2C-4050-9604-361BDBB8C8F7 (resized).jpeg0CFE1CC1-793E-4988-9121-4EC6C18E6152 (resized).jpeg0CFE1CC1-793E-4988-9121-4EC6C18E6152 (resized).jpeg

#7282 2 years ago

Mando LE work finally finished and family got to play it for the first time last night, nicely coinciding with the Bucs-Cowboys game.

I have installed:

1) Main playfield protector Novus 1 and waxed.
2) Mini playfield protector Novus 1 and waxed.
3) Zip tied some wiring on re-assembly, especially behind the left ramp as the hanging wires can cause ball hang ups.
4) All reported issues addressed, sorbothane on the ball lock bracket feeding the mini pf, washers under the U-turn ball guide and Cliffy on the left ramp, left side to prevent cracking. Adjusted the Grogu spot light bracket to keep the bulb in.
5) Replaced all black rubber, rings and post sleeves, with appropriately colored silicone - perfect plays.
6) Replaced white flippers in main and mini playfield with black flippers with white perfect plays to look like dark sabres.
7) Cliffys in the shooter lane including, ball eject (both sides) and rollover switch protector.
8) Mylar in the shooter lane, under the apron corner contact points to the playfield and drain hole.
9) Cliffy in the drain hole as well.
10) Silicone washers under the plastic ramp contact points to posts.
11) Black anodized nuts on the sling plastics.
12) Plastic protectors on the slings and lanes.
13) Cliffy carbon fiber washers under star posts.
14) Tilt Graphics main flipper decals and Cara Dune decal in the shooter lane.
15) Hooked On Pinball's shooter housing beskar skull plate.
16) Wizard Mod's beskar speaker Wiz Panel.

Many parts obtained from Pinball Life.

Still need to install Mezel Mod's foundry scoop light. Still waiting on the left ramp right side Cliffy protector.

Fantastic game, worth the loads of effort. So glad to be part of the Pinside community and all of the available information, given and taken for this machine ahead of time.

Mando finished lit up (resized).jpgMando finished lit up (resized).jpg

#7283 2 years ago

Mando LE work finally finished and family got to play it for the first time last night, nicely coinciding with the Bucs-Cowboys game.
I have installed:
1) Main playfield protector Novus 1 and waxed.
2) Mini playfield protector Novus 1 and waxed.
3) Zip tied some wiring on re-assembly, especially behind the left ramp as the hanging wires can cause ball hang ups.
4) All reported issues addressed, sorbothane on the ball lock bracket feeding the mini pf, washers under the U-turn ball guide and Cliffy on the left ramp, left side to prevent cracking. Adjusted the Grogu spot light bracket to keep the bulb in.
5) Replaced all black rubber, rings and post sleeves, with appropriately colored silicone - perfect plays.
6) Replaced white flippers in main and mini playfield with black flippers with white perfect plays to look like dark sabres.
7) Cliffys in the shooter lane including, ball eject (both sides) and rollover switch protector.
8) Mylar in the shooter lane, under the apron corner contact points to the playfield and drain hole.
9) Cliffy in the drain hole as well.
10) Silicone washers under the plastic ramp contact points to posts.
11) Black anodized nuts on the sling plastics.
12) Plastic protectors on the slings and lanes.
13) Cliffy carbon fiber washers under star posts.
14) Tilt Graphics main flipper decals and Cara Dune decal in the shooter lane.
15) Hooked On Pinball's shooter housing beskar skull plate.
16) Wizard Mod's beskar speaker Wiz Panel.
Many parts obtained from Pinball Life.
Still need to install Mezel Mod's foundry scoop light. Still waiting on the left ramp right side Cliffy protector.
Fantastic game, worth the loads of effort. So glad to be part of the Pinside community and all of the available information, given and taken for this machine ahead of time.
[quoted image]

I'm in awe of your discipline, waiting to play for this long. I have MAYBE a third of those mods ready for my machine when it arrives, and there's no way I'd make it more than 30 minutes before playing the machine.

#7284 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

I'm in awe of your discipline, waiting to play for this long. I have MAYBE a third of those mods ready for my machine when it arrives, and there's no way I'd make it more than 30 minutes before playing the machine.

Me too. Mine hopefully arrives next week and I intend to rip the box off like a kid on Christmas day and play the hell out of it

#7285 2 years ago

Fantastic game, worth the loads of effort. So glad to be part of the Pinside community

Mando is turning out to be a great game with a unique layout that tends to get better as you learn the shots.

I like your flipper bat covers, they look like an extension off the sling graphics-looks sharp. Can you take another picture of them-the first picture got washed out. What vendor did you get those from?

#7286 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Mando is turning out to be a great game with a unique layout that tends to get better as you learn the shots.
I like your flipper bat covers, they look like an extension off the sling graphics-looks sharp. Can you take another picture of them-the first picture got washed out. What vendor did you get those from?

Tilt Graphics. They are vinyl decals.

https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/product-page/mandalorian-flipper-decals-cambo

#7287 2 years ago

Interesting. I was looking through The Mandalorian manual for a GI bulb to clip a Foundry scoop LED to and I saw this: It seems that there was a pair of Cara Dune inserts that were re-purposed it seems to Boba Fett.

CDMissing (resized).jpgCDMissing (resized).jpgCDMissing1 (resized).jpgCDMissing1 (resized).jpg

Pinside Boba Fett inserts (resized).jpgPinside Boba Fett inserts (resized).jpg
#7288 2 years ago
Quoted from Colywobbles:

Those are the ones I made for a few folks in the UK, I’m happy to do them but kinda not sure on postage cost to you guys in the US but just pm me if interested.
Shooter plate $15
Bats x 4 $15
Shooter Gauge $15
Complete Set of the above $40
There will postage at cost whatever that works out at.
Col
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

They look amazing Col.

Great set for Mando

#7289 2 years ago

Interesting. I was looking through The Mandalorian manual for a GI bulb to clip a Foundry scoop LED to and I saw this: It seems that there was a pair of Cara Dune inserts that were re-purposed it seems to Boba Fett.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow! That’s an impressive find! Too bad.

#7290 2 years ago

Mezel Mods' Foundry scoop light installed.

Mezel Mods foundry scoop light (resized).jpgMezel Mods foundry scoop light (resized).jpg
#7291 2 years ago

Almost ready

20210914_170210 (resized).jpg20210914_170210 (resized).jpg20210914_170215 (resized).jpg20210914_170215 (resized).jpg20210914_170220 (resized).jpg20210914_170220 (resized).jpg
#7292 2 years ago

Cliff is now making these please contact him directly. Left ramp both left side protector AND NOW the right side protector. Picture shows factory supplied protector and the right side of the ramp elongated Cliffy. He's already been making the left side for awhile. The second picture shows both elongated Cliffy's installed. The protectors have a beskar brushed colored look to them.

www.passionforpinball.com

Cliffy left ramp right side 09.15.21 2jpg (resized).jpgCliffy left ramp right side 09.15.21 2jpg (resized).jpgCliffy left ramp right side installed 09.15.21 (resized).jpgCliffy left ramp right side installed 09.15.21 (resized).jpg

#7293 2 years ago

Slave 1 is ready to go

Information can be found here

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-mando-slave-1-#post-6502317

Thanks
Tom D
DIDDY'S MOD'S

20210916_193152 (resized).jpg20210916_193152 (resized).jpg20210916_193205 (resized).jpg20210916_193205 (resized).jpg20210916_193214 (resized).jpg20210916_193214 (resized).jpg20210916_193802 (resized).jpg20210916_193802 (resized).jpg20210916_193809 (resized).jpg20210916_193809 (resized).jpg20210916_193908 (resized).jpg20210916_193908 (resized).jpg
#7294 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Slave 1 is ready to go
Information can be found here
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-mando-slave-1-#post-6502317
Thanks
Tom D
DIDDY'S MOD'S
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice. Any chance you can hollow it out in the cockpit and install a clear shield there?

#7295 2 years ago

Nice. I assume it fits on the Premium/LE as well. Any chance you can hollow it out in the cockpit and install a clear shield there?

It fits all models, as for hollowness ot the cockpit. There's really not much room behind that area, the leds take up that space

#7296 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

It fits all models, as for hollowness ot the cockpit. There's really not much room behind that area, the leds take up that space

IMO I think a clear shield though completes it nicely.

#7297 2 years ago

Been following this thread for a few months and finally got my Premium. Loving so far, maybe not as much as JP but the family/kids def likes it better than JP

Within the first 25 plays my left scoop (foundry) sensor kind of fell apart to the point where the ball wasn't hitting it and therefore not ejecting. I had to screw one of the tiny black screws back in as it completely fell out. Just a heads up in case anyone else has that issue. Easy fix.

I'm having a lot of SDTM drains when the ball doesn't go all the way around the top loop on a left flipper hold (...using the center button to launch the ball FWIW). It kind of bounces in the child area and then SDTM. I recall a couple recommendations on SDTM fix out of the child area but can't seem to find them. Any advice?

Also any advice on addressing the ball not going all the way around the loop on the left flipper hold?

Thx all, Mondo FTW!

#7298 2 years ago

This game needs a code update bad. C'mon Stern. No one wants to be blinded by inserts flashing with no GI when the ball is let out the right orbit from the upper play field on the pro.

#7299 2 years ago
Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:

This game needs a code update bad. C'mon Stern. No one wants to be blinded by inserts flashing with no GI when the ball is let out the right orbit from the upper play field on the pro.

Lights are definitely blinding on this game. My first Stern, so I don't know what's normal for them.

#7300 2 years ago

I am stumped, I could use some advice. I have built the animatronic Grogu from Hasbro but cant figure out how to mount it. The instructions from Ace Jedi are vague in a few areas. If anyone is willing to help me and have done this or know how please give me a call at 561/414/3620 my name is Mark I am working on this all day and am at a standstill. Thank you VERY much in advance for any help.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Frankfort, IL
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona
Pinball Machine
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Findlay, OH
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Life
Shooter rods
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,620 posts in this topic. You are on page 146 of 153.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-stern-mandalorian-pinball/page/146?hl=thomas3184 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.