(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,622 posts
  • 817 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Oneangrymo
  • Topic is favorited by 159 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 440 votes
    45%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    20%
  • Don't Care 337 votes
    35%

(975 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0962 (resized).jpeg
mandalorian-mudhorn-1 (resized).JPG
mandalorian-mudhorn-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_4425 (resized).JPG
IMG_4423 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).JPG
IMG_4424 (resized).JPG
mythosaur (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
manda22 (resized).jpg
IMG_0740 (resized).jpg
IMG_0739 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210840 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_205916 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210650 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230714_211645 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 153.
#7001 2 years ago

Looks like that guy who plays mythrol on the show being charged with sexual assault what’s up with these mandalorian actors ? They going loco or something . Well maybe that’ll bump up the collectibility of our machines like depp did for potc hehe

#7002 2 years ago
Quoted from Hawks:

Any topper news?

Yeah, itll be too expensive

#7003 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Looks like that guy who plays mythrol on the show being charged with sexual assault. Well maybe that’ll bump up the collectibility of our machines like depp did for potc hehe

Gross

#7004 2 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

With 2 playfield multipliers lit I hit a Razorcrest hurry up for $340M. Is that a bug? I don't know the rules of how that hurry up works but seems insanely high.

I suggest learning how the hurry up works. Haha. I don’t know the scoring for it either, but doesn’t seem out of the realm of possibility.

#7005 2 years ago

None of the rule sheets I've seen list point values but it seems like a standard hurry up. Start at a certain value and go down. I can't imagine it starts that high!

#7006 2 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

None of the rule sheets I've seen list point values but it seems like a standard hurry up. Start at a certain value and go down. I can't imagine it starts that high!

Glass off test and report back! Almost all the hurry ups I’ve seen Dwight do have something that builds them or increases their starting value.

#7007 2 years ago

Maybe it's based on how well you did in the previous multiball?

#7008 2 years ago

Glass off I got it up to 10M with 1 multipliers. May you can it up to like 50M but no way it goes much higher than that.

#7009 2 years ago

With flamethrower and playfield x you can get that shot up to 12x value I believe.

#7010 2 years ago

The hurry starts at like 5M. You can build a little with ramps but it goes down just as fast. 12X on 5M is only 60M. I really don't see it getting too much higher.

#7011 2 years ago

Maybe it’s similar to the bug where the high score amount is different than what you actually got? Did you actually get that many points?

#7012 2 years ago

Question...
My plastic post is about an 1/8 of an inch hovering above the playfield... anyone else's? Or should it be torqued flush to the pf?

20210814_140521 (resized).jpg20210814_140521 (resized).jpg
#7013 2 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Question...
My plastic post is about an 1/8 of an inch hovering above the playfield... anyone else's? Or should it be torqued flush to the pf?
[quoted image]

Is there no longer a nut under that post? If not definitely needs to be flush with playfield.

#7014 2 years ago

Finally got my hands on an LE today for 5 games or so and I loved it! Definitely better than I expected.

#7015 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Is there no longer a nut under that post? If not definitely needs to be flush with playfield.

Nothing but the screw shaft underneath.

#7016 2 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Nothing but the screw shaft underneath.

Good they must have removed it from recent builds. I would try to get as flush as possible without over tightening. Might not sit 100% flat because of the rubber pulling on the top of the post and the way the post is attached.

#7017 2 years ago

So looks like they put a nut and washer under the post... is this right or do i need to remove it and make the post flush to the pf?

20210814_144354 (resized).jpg20210814_144354 (resized).jpg
#7018 2 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

So looks like they put a nut and washer under the post... is this right or do i need to remove it and make the post flush to the pf?
[quoted image]

Oh it's still there...goofy design IMO but it's there so the rubber is at the right height. I would leave it there and just try to keep it even. Looks pretty good in that pic.

#7019 2 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Question...
[quoted image]

Is that a Pro? The only star posts on my LE are 3 in the slings each and 2 on each side under the side plastic near the outlane. 8 total. All flush and I put Cliffy's washers underneath all of them.

#7020 2 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

I wonder why they did it that way instead of putting the nut about the star post or using a post stud like this: https://www.marcospecialties.com//images/products/02-4002-3/detail.jpg

#7021 2 years ago

It's so weird that the roll over lanes at the top that spell child are at different heights on the playfield. Almost like a downhill effect, which causes the ball to bounce downhill and come right down the middle on me. Hate it, what's the fix to this?

#7022 2 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

It's so weird that the roll over lanes at the top that spell child are at different heights on the playfield. Almost like a downhill effect, which causes the ball to bounce downhill and come right down the middle on me. Hate it, what's the fix to this?

I removed the rubbers on the two middle ones. This makes it not come down the middle.

#7023 2 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

The hurry starts at like 5M. You can build a little with ramps but it goes down just as fast. 12X on 5M is only 60M. I really don't see it getting too much higher.

I had 5x during it this morning and I think my shots were around 50M.

#7024 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

I removed the rubbers on the two middle ones. This makes it not come down the middle.

The leading (closest to Grogu in the lane plastic) rubber is smaller than the downside one. Maybe you have the wrong (bigger) rubber size on the leading lane guide post?

#7025 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

The leading (closest to Grogu in the lane plastic) rubber is smaller than the downside one. Maybe you have the wrong (bigger) rubber size on the leading lane guide post?

Nope, the rubbers in the middle bounce it towards the middle. So I removed one and it bounced less.

#7026 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Oh it's still there...goofy design IMO but it's there so the rubber is at the right height. I would leave it there and just try to keep it even. Looks pretty good in that pic.

You could always install a double star post here instead https://www.pinballlife.com/plastic-translucent-double-star-posts-1-116-tall.html

double star posts (2)_300x172 (resized).jpgdouble star posts (2)_300x172 (resized).jpg
#7027 2 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

[quoted image]

leave it alone. its clearly a fix to make the rubber at touch higher in relation to the ball. its probably like that to squash airballs

#7028 2 years ago

have all the premiums from the original run been sent out at this point? I was told I was in the original run but its seemed to have slowed down and whats on the line has changed.

#7029 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Nope, the rubbers in the middle bounce it towards the middle. So I removed one and it bounced less.

Just not understanding the issue, sorry about that. Are you saying that the issue is the other lanes are never in play just the middle ones because of the lane position and lane rubber? But taking the lane rubber off the middle lanes helps this?

#7030 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Just not understanding the issue, sorry about that. Are you saying that the issue is the other lanes are never in play just the middle ones because of the lane position and lane rubber? But taking the lane rubber off the middle lanes helps this?

Yes, the way it drops in from the top it always bounces off the rubbers and towards the crest. Casuals would plunge three times straight down the middle and walk away unhappy.

#7031 2 years ago

Is anyone getting pro's now? In ordered on announcement day and was in this run but still haven't heard anything from my distrib

#7032 2 years ago
Quoted from JCrusher:

Is anyone getting pro's now? In ordered on announcement day and was in this run but still haven't heard anything from my distrib

Damn you ordered the day was announced and you still don't have your pro? I guess it's gonna be a while for me then because I just ordered like a week ago.

#7033 2 years ago
Quoted from JCrusher:

Yeah that doesn't sound right... I placed my order on 7/12 with GameRoomGuys and it was delivered 8/4...

#7034 2 years ago

I ordered pro close to announcement and it is barely shipping out today supposedly.

#7035 2 years ago

Ordered mine (Pro version) on May 25 with deposite... still no news

#7036 2 years ago

Any idea what is actually on the line these days? I heard tons of previous title runs are delayed but no mention of Mando delays. Are Pros or premiums on the line right now? Im waiting on a premium that was ordered first week during the launch in May.

#7037 2 years ago
Quoted from PoopsMagee:

Yeah that doesn't sound right... I placed my order on 7/12 with GameRoomGuys and it was delivered 8/4...

Ive ordered from grg before on other stuff and was good experience. Switched distribs this time and not very pleased. Considering canceling and finding a pro somewhere else.

#7038 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

where did you order plastic protectors?

Mezelmods.com

Quoted from Dahawk007:

Any idea what is actually on the line these days? I heard tons of previous title runs are delayed but no mention of Mando delays. Are Pros or premiums on the line right now? Im waiting on a premium that was ordered first week during the launch in May.

Friend of mine is getting his premium he ordered when it was announced, next week. They were the last on the line it seems

#7039 2 years ago

Cant find anything about the little design flaw when an fast speed ball start jumping through the lock shot it hits the plastic and slow down the ball.
There is no fix for this yet? There should be an mod with an target there on the plastic

#7040 2 years ago
Quoted from JCrusher:

Ive ordered from grg before on other stuff and was good experience. Switched distribs this time and not very pleased. Considering canceling and finding a pro somewhere else.

I ordered my pro on 5/11 with them and picked it up on 6/16. Have bought all but 1 of my pins from them and they have been really good. Helped out with any issues and they let me know when the accessories are available.

#7041 2 years ago
Quoted from Munsters:

Cant find anything about the little design flaw when an fast speed ball start jumping through the lock shot it hits the plastic and slow down the ball.
There is no fix for this yet? There should be an mod with an target there on the plastic

Ive reread this multiple times and im still not sure what you are talking about...

#7042 2 years ago
Quoted from Munsters:

After designing a few of the smoothest shooting & highest-rated games of all time, Brian's 2-for-2 on clunkers in his return. I don't get why Gomez or someone doesn't gatekeep that stuff. "Hey man, let's look at the razor crest return feed" or whatever.

#7043 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

After designing a few of the smoothest shooting & highest-rated games of all time, Brian's 2-for-2 on clunkers in his return. I don't get why Gomez or someone doesn't gatekeep that stuff. "Hey man, let's look at the razor crest return feed" or whatever.

The razor crest return is completely smooth on mine and I don't find Eddy's new stuff clunky. Gomez is one of my favorite designers but his games are rarely the smoothest. BM66 may be the clunkiest game I've ever owned. The right ramp on LOTR could be the least satisfying ramp ever made.

#7044 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Ive reread this multiple times and im still not sure what you are talking about...

Cant make picture/video now, but this picture shows what i mean:

5D978D71-7CE0-4AAB-85F2-024500F458CE (resized).jpeg5D978D71-7CE0-4AAB-85F2-024500F458CE (resized).jpeg
#7045 2 years ago

I just unscrewed the plastic and put a strip of foam under it. Raised it up enough that the ball doesn't hit it.

#7046 2 years ago

I also ordered day one pro and am hearing October. Seems some Distros got more supply then others.

#7047 2 years ago

I wish somebody would do a definitive 'how to fix or correct' the few issues for EACH models, e.g. for LE versus Premium and Pro. With pics and instructions.

Because other than that, myself I have done absolutely nothing to my Premium other than just enjoy it. It's a super fun, accessible game and NO disappointment so far. None!

But I just don't want to be told, sometimes down the road, that a cheap piece of foam would have prevented something to break off, stuff like that..

#7048 2 years ago
Quoted from JCrusher:

Mine supposedly shipped last Thursday. Still haven't seen or heard anything. Paid in full mid May.

The gameroom guys example of a july purchase and august delivery, coming before others earlier in line, shows what's wrong with this industry

#7049 2 years ago
Quoted from sirocket:

The gameroom guys example of a july purchase and august delivery, coming before others earlier in line, shows what's wrong with this industry

It seems it comes down to how much each distributor sold and how much is alloted by stern to each. Say each dist is alloted 5 games/round, but dist A sold 15 games at announcement and dist B sells 4 at announcement. They each get 5 and guess what, dist B has 1 in stock to sell right now while those early buyers from dist A who are 14 or 15 in line are waiting!

Just hypothesis. I placed an order with Maine Home Rec a month ago and two weeks ago he calls and says it’s ready to ship. I wasn’t expecting it that fast but sounded good to me!

#7050 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

The razor crest return is completely smooth on mine and I don't find Eddy's new stuff clunky. Gomez is one of my favorite designers but his games are rarely the smoothest. BM66 may be the clunkiest game I've ever owned. The right ramp on LOTR could be the least satisfying ramp ever made.

The 2 I've played are both smooth as well. Must be off kilter or something. And Stranger Things is super smooth.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
Machine - For Sale
Neenah, WI
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

$ 19.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 153.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-stern-mandalorian-pinball/page/141?hl=chrislix and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.