(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,622 posts
  • 817 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Oneangrymo
  • Topic is favorited by 159 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 440 votes
    45%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    20%
  • Don't Care 337 votes
    35%

(975 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0962 (resized).jpeg
mandalorian-mudhorn-1 (resized).JPG
mandalorian-mudhorn-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_4425 (resized).JPG
IMG_4423 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).JPG
IMG_4424 (resized).JPG
mythosaur (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
manda22 (resized).jpg
IMG_0740 (resized).jpg
IMG_0739 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210840 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_205916 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210650 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230714_211645 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 131 of 153.
#6501 2 years ago

Anyone getting any signals on accessories?

#6502 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

Anyone getting any signals on accessories?

Side armor for the pro and premiums are supposed to ship in August. I've already ordered a set through my distributor, although I won't see my Pro until October. No word on the topper yet.

20210720_112523 (resized).jpg20210720_112523 (resized).jpg20210720_112557 (resized).jpg20210720_112557 (resized).jpg
#6503 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Side armor for the pro and premiums are supposed to ship in August. I've already ordered a set through my distributor, although I won't see my Pro until October. No word on the topper yet.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Ah cool. I've got a set of that and the rod on order since earlyish June but haven't heard anything.

#6504 2 years ago

Premium shipping end of next week from my distributor up here in Canada. Ordered pretty much on day 1 after the announcement.
Accessories look dope. Can’t wait to add them (and for the topper reveal).

Stoked to start flipping on this machine and never getting the theme song out of my head…lol

#6505 2 years ago

Mando came

2BFB1FFF-50AB-4E83-80EB-63CBE13CCB30 (resized).jpeg2BFB1FFF-50AB-4E83-80EB-63CBE13CCB30 (resized).jpeg
#6506 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Mando came
[quoted image]

That is not the way.

#6507 2 years ago
Quoted from MarklarD:

I did update to .97 and thought the same thing as you. My wife and I went to play a couple games and I was telling her how grogu shouldnt be doing that on the plunge anymore and she got it her first shot Seems kind of random when it will trigger.

Im not sure what triggers it either but i know on the second ball the super skill shot never works for me because that stupid orbit post keeps popping up and not letting the ball go through the orbit clean. Must be a bug in the code.

Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Mando came
[quoted image]

Man i bet your one angry mo! Whoever did it wrapped it with plastic wrap like that would help, idiots! Did you end up taking it out of the box to check it out or just send it back?

#6508 2 years ago

Hmmm. I havent had too much trouble with (starting) the super skill shot since the update. Are you holding the left flipper before you start the plunge?

#6509 2 years ago
Quoted from MarklarD:

Hmmm. I haven't had too much trouble with (starting) the super skill shot since the update. Are you holding the left flipper before you start the plunge?

You have to hold the flipper in until the ball gets past the switch in the left orbit, almost to the spinner. I am torn on if this is best. On one hand you can choose the super skill shot or you can just feed to lower flippers quickly. But its not as intuitive.

#6510 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Im not sure what triggers it either but i know on the second ball the super skill shot never works for me because that stupid orbit post keeps popping up and not letting the ball go through the orbit clean. Must be a bug in the code.

Man i bet your one angry mo! Whoever did it wrapped it with plastic wrap like that would help, idiots! Did you end up taking it out of the box to check it out or just send it back?

I documented everything and took photos, from what i could see inside there is no damage, but I haven't unboxed it fully yet, wish me good luck! Mando! Yeah its like putting saran wrap on to cover up their damage haha.

#6511 2 years ago
Quoted from MarklarD:

Hmmm. I havent had too much trouble with (starting) the super skill shot since the update. Are you holding the left flipper before you start the plunge?

Yes every ball i hold the left flipper in but every game the up post in orbit pops up it seems at least on one of the balls. Its annoying that this little bug is in there but Dwights team will get it cleaned up soon enough im sure.

Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I documented everything and took photos, from what i could see inside there is no damage, but I haven't unboxed it fully yet, wish me good luck! Mando! Yeah its like putting saran wrap on to cover up their damage haha.

Good luck i hope its just the box damaged for you!

Quoted from Xaqery:

You have to hold the flipper in until the ball gets past the switch in the left orbit, almost to the spinner. I am torn on if this is best. On one hand you can choose the super skill shot or you can just feed to lower flippers quickly. But its not as intuitive.

Any plans for a wizard similar to Jedi or Cowabunga Super Wizard mode? Game could use a ultimate wizard that requires Ambush, Hunter, and all 3 scope shots finished for a super hard to get to wizard thats beyond This is the way. Also maybe extra ball award after completing the first 3 stages(Level 1) of encounters.

#6512 2 years ago

Mandalorian LE #354 arrived last night.
Looks and plays great

#6513 2 years ago

So any idea in when topper be released?

#6514 2 years ago

This should be the final version for the Helmets mod....the original version was fully printed in resin. This meant the stakes weren't as tough as they needed to be. The new version is printed in 2 pieces and the stakes themselves are steel, which will definitely an improvement. The current version is in the league machine and Mando is in the bank this week so it will get a ton of plays on it. I would imagine by the weekend I will know of I feel confident enough to start producing them.

Thanks again
Tom D
DIDDY'S Mods

20210720_113516 (resized).jpg20210720_113516 (resized).jpg20210720_113521 (resized).jpg20210720_113521 (resized).jpg20210720_113526 (resized).jpg20210720_113526 (resized).jpg
#6515 2 years ago

Folks!

Please don't hurt me for not reading all the posts, but after playing the Pro in an arcade I've decided I want to buy one--eventually.

Ideally, I'd like to put a deposit down now and then pay for the rest in an end of year shipment.

With that in mind, can you recommend a reputable dealer who might do this with low or free shipping? I see these priced at $5,999 with some dealers but I don't know their reputation. If you got this kind of deal, can you tell me who you bought it from? Much appreciated!

#6516 2 years ago
Quoted from raisindot:

Folks!
Please don't hurt me for not reading all the posts, but after playing the Pro in an arcade I've decided I want to buy one--eventually.
Ideally, I'd like to put a deposit down now and then pay for the rest in an end of year shipment.
With that in mind, can you recommend a reputable dealer who might do this with low or free shipping? I see these priced at $5,999 with some dealers but I don't know their reputation. If you got this kind of deal, can you tell me who you bought it from? Much appreciated!

ZMeny at flipnout pinball is a great distributor. He'll take care of you.

https://www.flipnoutpinball.com/

#6517 2 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

ZMeny at flipnout pinball is a great distributor. He'll take care of you.
https://www.flipnoutpinball.com/

One more vote for ZMeny

#6518 2 years ago
Quoted from raisindot:

Folks!

Posting your location will help. Going with a local distributor has lots of benefits

#6519 2 years ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

One more vote for ZMeny

X3

#6520 2 years ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

One more vote for ZMeny

X4…Tell him we sent you and I bet you get a discount

#6521 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

This should be the final version for the Helmets mod....the original version was fully printed in resin. This meant the stakes weren't as tough as they needed to be. The new version is printed in 2 pieces and the stakes themselves are steel, which will definitely an improvement. The current version is in the league machine and Mando is in the bank this week so it will get a ton of plays on it. I would imagine by the weekend I will know of I feel confident enough to start producing them.
Thanks again
Tom D
DIDDY'S Mods
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

wow that looks amazing!

#6522 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Side armor for the pro and premiums are supposed to ship in August. I've already ordered a set through my distributor,

I’m still tempted to order this side armor. What was the final price Stern set and are orders still available?

No word on my premium delivery date. Still hoping it’s any day. Are premiums still on the line at Stern this week?

#6523 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I’m still tempted to order this side armor. What was the final price Stern set and are orders still available?
No word on my premium delivery date. Still hoping it’s any day. Are premiums still on the line at Stern this week?

I saw somewhere that the side armor was $289ish.

#6524 2 years ago

Picked up my premium today.

The upper playfield is a blast to play.

C851502C-D9FA-463E-852E-433FB72C9A58 (resized).jpegC851502C-D9FA-463E-852E-433FB72C9A58 (resized).jpeg0CEBF204-0B3F-4302-9F24-94C20CE2486C (resized).jpeg0CEBF204-0B3F-4302-9F24-94C20CE2486C (resized).jpeg7FD53843-F9D8-4592-9D20-531D8A08208E (resized).jpeg7FD53843-F9D8-4592-9D20-531D8A08208E (resized).jpeg414ECE39-03BF-4A0E-8BBB-608053C859CB (resized).jpeg414ECE39-03BF-4A0E-8BBB-608053C859CB (resized).jpeg96EDE11F-6874-43AB-8E41-B71F04B6BC45 (resized).jpeg96EDE11F-6874-43AB-8E41-B71F04B6BC45 (resized).jpegB6390761-4F9A-470E-AF97-5620ECBC43C8 (resized).jpegB6390761-4F9A-470E-AF97-5620ECBC43C8 (resized).jpegB3A7350F-AA5E-4182-9C11-3B0B4C78BB31 (resized).jpegB3A7350F-AA5E-4182-9C11-3B0B4C78BB31 (resized).jpeg58C5CAAF-29CB-4FC3-AEC1-A7795102EF10 (resized).jpeg58C5CAAF-29CB-4FC3-AEC1-A7795102EF10 (resized).jpeg016E009D-6E90-4C28-88DA-8B5EE0FC3362 (resized).jpeg016E009D-6E90-4C28-88DA-8B5EE0FC3362 (resized).jpeg62FBD808-40D1-4CAB-A838-533AD6242B3E (resized).jpeg62FBD808-40D1-4CAB-A838-533AD6242B3E (resized).jpegBBE52D3C-E580-4056-BE96-A12C5DB42C59 (resized).jpegBBE52D3C-E580-4056-BE96-A12C5DB42C59 (resized).jpeg
#6525 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

$289.00 all in, although there is no price listed on Stern's site.

#6526 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Picked up my premium today.
The upper playfield is a blast to play.

Who was your distributor? Man, that looks nice!

#6527 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

I saw somewhere that the side armor was $289ish.

Quoted from Apinjunkie:

$289.00 all in, although there is no price listed on Stern's site.

I ordered it a while back from my distributor and asked what the price was.

They said $289.99

#6528 2 years ago

I ordered it a while back from my distributor and asked what the price was.
They said $289.99

I got good deal then, that never happens!

Dammit! You got me thinking so I looked at the invoice just now. $290.00, so much for my good deal.

#6529 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Thanks again
Tom D
DIDDY'S Mods

Nice !

#6530 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Who was your distributor? Man, that looks nice!

Thanks!

I ordered it from Cointaker, on day one of the reveal.

They’ve been awesome both times I purchased from them.

#6531 2 years ago

Congrats on getting your game. I have one coming from Cointaker as well, hopefully I get the call soon also. Are the Mando Premiums still on the line at Stern?

#6532 2 years ago

Thanks!

Yeah, the premium looks great! They really
Knocked it out on all three for art. There isn’t one that i don’t like.

#6533 2 years ago

going to powder coat legs and lock down bar but cant decide what color....I can either go with the brown from the Gun on the side armor, or the Orange from the Mando name. Thoughts? First time powder coating

#6534 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Thanks again
Tom D
DIDDY'S Mods

That looks amazing. sign me up for a few of them. Just tell me who and where to pay. Nice work. Will fit in to the game perfectly.

#6535 2 years ago

Regarding the shaker settings: I found a couple of settings for the shaker, one was "Moderate Usage"/"Minimum Usage" or something like that and the coil test of 48V. The coil test indicates "return=1, power=5". I did not find a direct adjustment for shaker power like I have on my MMR. I have no idea what "return" means. Anyone have any insight? I put anti-rattle tape on the glass but the shaker is a little too powerful, I have found during the coil test. I have 0.97 code on my machine. I know Dwight did some shaker re-coding but really just looking for a direct adjustment for shaker power if possible. I assumed that "Moderate Usage" means only turn the shaker on less often at the same power though.

#6536 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Regarding the shaker settings: I found a couple of settings for the shaker, one was "Moderate Usage"/"Minimum Usage" or something like that and the coil test of 48V. The coil test indicates "return=1, power=5". I did not find a direct adjustment for shaker power like I have on my MMR. I have no idea what "return" means. Anyone have any insight? I put anti-rattle tape on the glass but the shaker is a little too powerful, I have found during the coil test. I have 0.97 code on my machine. I know Dwight did some shaker re-coding but really just looking for a direct adjustment for shaker power if possible. I assumed that "Moderate Usage" means only turn the shaker on less often at the same power though.

To this day I still can't figure out why Stern doesn't have some adjustment in the settings to increase or decrease the power of a shaker motor to adjust to "taste"

#6537 2 years ago

Stern shakers have no romance, straight to the jackhammer.

#6538 2 years ago
Quoted from Raiders36:

That looks amazing. sign me up for a few of them. Just tell me who and where to pay. Nice work. Will fit in to the game perfectly.

Thanks man, it's a really cool piece

#6539 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

To this day I still can't figure out why Stern doesn't have some adjustment in the settings to increase or decrease the power of a shaker motor to adjust to "taste"

Yes! This would be great. I want to be able to change the intensity of the shaker and not just how frequently it turns on. Even after the 0.97 supposedly adjusted the levels, it is still too much. I have the shaker on my LE turned to off because it is just obnoxious. My DE JP shaker is perfect, more of a rumble than a shake. Also, the shaker on CGC Medieval Madness is also a nice rumble and well executed.

#6540 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Yes! This would be great. I want to be able to change the intensity of the shaker and not just how frequently it turns on. Even after the 0.97 supposedly adjusted the levels, it is still too much. I have the shaker on my LE turned to off because it is just obnoxious. My DE JP shaker is perfect, more of a rumble than a shake. Also, the shaker on CGC Medieval Madness is also a nice rumble and well executed.

Doesn't adjusting the weights in the shaker change the intensity? I haven't done that in forever but I remember it working that way or maybe it was just smoother. Either way, it may help.

#6541 2 years ago

You’d think FedEx employees would take pride in their jobs, moving something 2 hours away and having it arrive in perfect condition. I would be proud if I accomplished that alongside my coworkers. Now it’s just ‘fork right through the box, we don’t get paid enough to care anyway’… so I’ve got some scraped cabinet decals on my brand new game. Amazing effort. 2 hours from the factory and couldn’t get it here undamaged.

#6542 2 years ago

Anyone outside of IL heard any news on Preimums? We're in NE, and usually they arrive here pretty quickly after IL, so I'm hoping to hear something today or tomorrow from my distro, and I hope a few extra dollars will convince them to deliver by the weekend!

#6543 2 years ago
Quoted from djWHEAT:

Anyone outside of IL heard any news on Preimums? We're in NE, and usually they arrive here pretty quickly after IL, so I'm hoping to hear something today or tomorrow from my distro, and I hope a few extra dollars will convince them to deliver by the weekend!

Just got asked for my shipping info so should hopefully go out today or soon.

#6544 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Stern shakers have no romance, straight to the jackhammer.

GOT and STH are very subtle.

#6545 2 years ago

LE #509 reporting in! I almost got that May 4th edition haha (504). I got the game setup last night and was able to get a few games in with some friends. Everyone had a blast playing. I’m really looking forward to getting some more games on it and installing a few mods. I’d like to give a shout out to Mike at Great American Pinball. I recommend working with him if you’re in the Midwest area.

059B2508-2F89-40F9-B0EC-BE27DB059208 (resized).jpeg059B2508-2F89-40F9-B0EC-BE27DB059208 (resized).jpegD8BA7EFD-37E9-4FE3-A4F6-ACAE9DE6131B (resized).jpegD8BA7EFD-37E9-4FE3-A4F6-ACAE9DE6131B (resized).jpeg
#6546 2 years ago

im starting to miss my turtles LE i sold..... Man that game kicked my ass and frustrated me

#6547 2 years ago

Got my e-mail from JJ at Game Exchange Colorado. Premium is shipping soon!

#6548 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Yeah, the premium looks great! They really
Knocked it out on all three for art. There isn’t one that i don’t like.

I want to love the LE as the cabinet art is tits, but just couldn’t do it. It has the unfortunate pairing of cool tones on the cabinet and warm tones on the pf; a design no-no that any artist/painter would immediately point out. Also, Grogu art sucks, looks little like the child should (too wrinkly/scowly/proportions off). That being said, very much looking forward to receiving a first run Premium, which I think has best art, mainly because Grogu head art is smallest on this edition

#6549 2 years ago
Quoted from chickenscratch:

I want to love the LE as the cabinet art is tits, but just couldn’t do it. It has the unfortunate pairing of cool tones on the cabinet and warm tones on the pf; a design no-no that any artist/painter would immediately point out. Also, Grogu art sucks, looks little like the child should (too wrinkly/scowly/proportions off). That being said, very much looking forward to receiving a first run Premium, which I think has best art, mainly because Grogu head art is smallest on this edition

You’re not wrong in saying the premium art is the best from pictures.

But once you see them in person... The LE is the one easily. The backglass may be the coolest modern backglass i’ve ever seen. It has so much neat mirroring.

#6550 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Doesn't adjusting the weights in the shaker change the intensity? I haven't done that in forever but I remember it working that way or maybe it was just smoother. Either way, it may help.

Yeah, I can take a look at that and see if it helps.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 22.95
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

8,050 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Neenah, WI
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

There are 7,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 131 of 153.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-stern-mandalorian-pinball/page/131 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.