(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,622 posts
  • 817 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 39 hours ago by Oneangrymo
  • Topic is favorited by 159 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 440 votes
    45%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    20%
  • Don't Care 337 votes
    35%

(975 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0962 (resized).jpeg
mandalorian-mudhorn-1 (resized).JPG
mandalorian-mudhorn-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_4425 (resized).JPG
IMG_4423 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).JPG
IMG_4424 (resized).JPG
mythosaur (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
manda22 (resized).jpg
IMG_0740 (resized).jpg
IMG_0739 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210840 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_205916 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210650 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230714_211645 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 118 of 153.
#5851 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

where are the LE unboxing?!?!?!

You're collection makes me Hurt.

#5852 2 years ago

Played Mando at 3 different locations this weekend. Initial impressions were lukewarm, but ended up having a blast. Upper playfield adds a lot of challenge during multi-ball and upgrades via Beskar feels rewarding. It’s a very accessible game, easy to start multi ball for casual players and drew a lot of excitement based off of the theme alone. I agree that baby grogu isn’t integrated with the playfield very well, but it does the job of catching your attention right away.

#5853 2 years ago

This is the way ........early development for .....The Foundry

The_Armorer (resized).pngThe_Armorer (resized).png20210627_211004 (resized).jpg20210627_211004 (resized).jpg20210627_211038 (resized).jpg20210627_211038 (resized).jpg
#5854 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

This is the way ........early development for .....The Foundry
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How about something without the overhead? Seems like that would be a huge line of sight blocker.

#5855 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

How about something without the overhead? Seems like that would be a huge line of sight blocker.

There's nothing behind it besides the pops and lanes. The razor crest and right ramp block more.

20210627_213116 (resized).jpg20210627_213116 (resized).jpg
#5856 2 years ago

I played about a dozen games this weekend at a local place. It was a lot more fun than I thought it would be. The razor rest shot felt good, upper play field was slower and easier than it looked in videos, but was fun to get in there and hit a few targets. The ramp on the left went up really high and was probably my favorite shot of the game.

#5857 2 years ago
Quoted from shlt_thunder:

I played about a dozen games this weekend at a local place. It was a lot more fun than I thought it would be. The razor rest shot felt good, upper play field was slower and easier than it looked in videos, but was fun to get in there and hit a few targets. The ramp on the left went up really high and was probably my favorite shot of the game.

Where did you play?

#5858 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

There's nothing behind it besides the pops and lanes. The razor crest and right ramp block more.[quoted image]

Looking good Diddy! I'm for any mod that would make a certain shot "stand out" in a game. For instance, I purchased a tie fighter from the x-wing miniatures game that I would place over the spinner target. I would be interested in your mod.

#5859 2 years ago

My distrib said premiums hit line this week, so im guessing well see LEs ship anyday

#5860 2 years ago

LEs on the line at Stern.
“Can I offer you a libation to celebrate the closing of our shared narrative?”-The Client
897C6DA7-4300-42DD-AF47-B680297E542A (resized).jpeg897C6DA7-4300-42DD-AF47-B680297E542A (resized).jpegC5B7F3DE-228C-493C-A9C7-803320FDC30F (resized).jpegC5B7F3DE-228C-493C-A9C7-803320FDC30F (resized).jpeg09368DDE-6A5B-4BCB-B533-A8161F1C3E07 (resized).jpeg09368DDE-6A5B-4BCB-B533-A8161F1C3E07 (resized).jpeg

#5861 2 years ago

yeah that was last week!

Neil.

#5862 2 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

... libation...

for everybody !

#5863 2 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

LEs on the line at Stern.
“Can I offer you a libation to celebrate the closing of our shared narrative?”-The Client
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I just love the side art on the LE! So purty... can't wait to finally get mine.

#5864 2 years ago

Played a pro at Pinball Hall of Fame yesterday and really enjoyed it. Made me excited about getting mine

….until I got home and heard on a podcast about more part delay issues.
6A24CB46-A797-44CC-A6CB-74E8E19CBD68 (resized).jpeg6A24CB46-A797-44CC-A6CB-74E8E19CBD68 (resized).jpeg

#5865 2 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Played a pro at Pinball Hall of Fame yesterday and really enjoyed it. Made me excited about getting mine
….until I got home and heard on a podcast about more part delay issues.
[quoted image]

What did you hear? Is it just part shortage in general or did they say if it’s going to effect Mando shipments. I have heard rumours of delays for premiums but it’s just that rumours.

#5866 2 years ago
Quoted from Enron64:

What did you hear? Is it just part shortage in general or did they say if it’s going to effect Mando shipments. I have heard rumours of delays for premiums but it’s just that rumours.

Craig Bobby mentioned it on today's The Pinball Show podcast during the correspondents segment. Didn't specify which models.

#5867 2 years ago

When I first saw the Press release images I was luke warm on the LE art and thought the orange/brown color palette on the Pro/Prem was better. I ordered an LE and was kinda like, oh well. After Stern released these pics last week I've changed my mind. The LE art package is spectacular. I still do love the other art packages but wow.

Looking forward to delivery day, hopefully this week.

#5868 2 years ago

Well, I already welded my diverter. Guess I need to come up with my own upgrade for this too. Under 100 plays.

DSC_2285 (resized).JPGDSC_2285 (resized).JPG
#5869 2 years ago
Quoted from Bellystyle:

Well, I already welded my diverter. Guess I need to come up with my own upgrade for this too. Under 100 plays.
[quoted image]

Smh ...wth

#5870 2 years ago
Quoted from Bellystyle:

[quoted image]

Disappointing and based on the location there’s really not much you could do… besides lower the flipper power I guess?

Did you open a support ticket?

#5871 2 years ago

Our location one has a broken diverter all ready ...probably 300 plays on it

#5872 2 years ago

It’s really too bad they can’t put games on test for a month like they used to and get real field results and make fixes before games went to production.

They’d be podcasted out of existence today.

#5873 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Disappointing and based on the location there’s really not much you could do… besides lower the flipper power I guess?
Did you open a support ticket?

I'm not that guy. I fix/upgrade and move on. Ain't got time to talk to the guys who couldn't figure it out the first time.

#5874 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It’s really too bad they can’t put games on test for a month like they used to and get real field results and make fixes before games went to production.
They’d be podcasted out of existence today.

yep, that would be the dream job for lots of us, play-testing all day pins, pushing them to the limit...
does i have to understand that this is no more the case ?

#5875 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

Unless your name is Amar Bose, this sound sucks.

This made me crack up, so I wanted you to know that it did not go unnoticed (or unappreciated). Great post all-around.

#5876 2 years ago
Quoted from Bellystyle:

[quoted image]

That protector is to short. It must go to the next screw. A job for cliffy or stern must upgrade this.

#5877 2 years ago

Pretty sure mine was broken before any plays. That ramp seems like it wants to pull to sit in its natural position. Trying to line it back up to put the right screw back in was a chore.

#5878 2 years ago
Quoted from Bellystyle:

[quoted image]

Damn that’s like the sixth one I’ve seen broken.

#5879 2 years ago

My diverter seemed pretty solid and haven't had any issues with that. The post just to the bottom right of the pops was pretty loose so I tightened and just watching if it's another JP post issue.

#5880 2 years ago
Quoted from highdef:

This made me crack up, so I wanted you to know that it did not go unnoticed (or unappreciated). Great post all-around.

My man!

Bose was the best marketer in the history of mankind.

#5881 2 years ago

Still nobody with a ship notification on the LE? I am dying here, lol. Ready to get some plays in!

#5882 2 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

yep, that would be the dream job for lots of us, play-testing all day pins, pushing them to the limit...
does i have to understand that this is no more the case ?

Games used to sit in a dive bar for a month or so in Chicago to see how they earned/held up. Obviously they can't do that any more with 500 amateur Kanedas running around with cameras and youtube channels. This practice ended in the early 2000s.

#5883 2 years ago

I think I am going to install the Kenwood 5.25" upgrade and go with Orange surrounds. The Kenwoods just have a good silver beskar looking color to them. Will probably light them up with Doug from Speakerlightkits. I have not done that before to a game, but I like the look of the speakers like this. Any other thoughts on colors or upgraded speaker ideas if you are into that sort of thing? Completely respect those that aren't wild about it.

mandospeakers (resized).pngmandospeakers (resized).png
#5884 2 years ago

Ordered a pro the morning of day of the announcement, anyone else order day 1 still waiting in a pro?

#5885 2 years ago
Quoted from gamera9:

Ordered a pro the morning of day of the announcement, anyone else order day 1 still waiting in a pro?

Yes.

#5886 2 years ago
Quoted from gamera9:

Raises hand. All crickets for now

#5887 2 years ago
Quoted from sirocket:

Raises hand. All crickets for now

I think they are trying to fix issues first.

#5888 2 years ago

Well, looks like no LEs in June. That photo Stern put out a week ago of them on the line made me hopeful.

#5889 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Games used to sit in a dive bar for a month or so in Chicago to see how they earned/held up. Obviously they can't do that any more with 500 amateur Kanedas running around with cameras and youtube channels. This practice ended in the early 2000s.

ok

#5890 2 years ago

A distributor told me that ordering today they can only get premiums in November. Said it looks like pros are sold out for the rest of the year if you were to order now. That was just one distributor tho. I have not called around.

#5891 2 years ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

I think I am going to install the Kenwood 5.25" upgrade and go with Orange surrounds. The Kenwoods just have a good silver beskar looking color to them. Will probably light them up with Doug from Speakerlightkits. I have not done that before to a game, but I like the look of the speakers like this. Any other thoughts on colors or upgraded speaker ideas if you are into that sort of thing? Completely respect those that aren't wild about it.[quoted image]

No other recommendations. Do exactly as you suggest here. It will look fantastic!

#5892 2 years ago

Got to put a few games on a Pro today at TNT (have a premium on order). Game looks/sounds really good. I really like that right u turn shot though I know its a bit different on the premium. Baby yoda is definetly smaller looking in person. Mando playfield is fun, is hard to see everything on the Pro but overall fine(im 5'11". Didnt want to play too much and spoil my nib fun later.

Agree that I would want to find a way to replace the plastic ball guides across the playfield.

#5893 2 years ago
Quoted from gamera9:

Yes.
Ordered before announced.
Still waiting. Couple more weeks I suspect.

#5894 2 years ago

Decided to make a Premium Mando our first NIB-- distributor said it'd be after the first of the year 2022 for us at this point, since we committed pretty late compared to everyone else. Also not sure if that's distributor specific or if that's pretty much across the board. Definitely got the impression that there were a ton of orders already.

Trying not to watch too much of the game on streams in the meantime.. it's hard to resist!

#5895 2 years ago

Timing is online from what I heard from my dist., so unless a dist., has a sale fall through, or purchased extras it's going to be a slow roll with most pin production due to shortages

#5896 2 years ago

Just heard my LE ships next week!

#5897 2 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

When did you place your order? Eagerly awaiting/hoping to hear that news myself!

#5898 2 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

I was just told there shipping tomorrow to my distributor then be here in a week or so.

#5899 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Decided to make a Premium Mando our first NIB-- distributor said it'd be after the first of the year 2022 for us at this point, since we committed pretty late compared to everyone else. Also not sure if that's distributor specific or if that's pretty much across the board. Definitely got the impression that there were a ton of orders already.
Trying not to watch too much of the game on streams in the meantime.. it's hard to resist!

My distro just sent out the email yesterday that new Premium orders won't be delivered until 2022. Glad I ordered mine day 1

#5900 2 years ago
Quoted from rkozak:

When did you place your order?

3 and a half weeks before announcement!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Wentzville, MO
$ 22.95
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 118 of 153.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-stern-mandalorian-pinball/page/118?hl=robnotto and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.