(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,622 posts
  • 817 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by Oneangrymo
  • Topic is favorited by 161 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 440 votes
    45%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    20%
  • Don't Care 337 votes
    35%

(975 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0962 (resized).jpeg
mandalorian-mudhorn-1 (resized).JPG
mandalorian-mudhorn-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_4425 (resized).JPG
IMG_4423 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).JPG
IMG_4424 (resized).JPG
mythosaur (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
manda22 (resized).jpg
IMG_0740 (resized).jpg
IMG_0739 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210840 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_205916 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210650 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230714_211645 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 153.
#5801 2 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Ok I’m still having issues any ball returning to the flippers from the left orbit goes straight down the middle
Game is fully level.
Im 99% sure my ball guide is off from the factory but want to check before adjusting.
Here is a photo it’s following metal ball guide then hitting black post. Right side the guide sticks out much further then the black post. Is anyone else’s game set up like this or is your ball guide pushed slightly towards the center of play field?
[quoted image]

yes for sure...

on JD streams, ball was perfectly running along the left side/sling, on the left flipper...
on the german "Johannes" stream, quiet same as you, small rebound there, than ball was deviate on the right flipper...

easy tweak

#5802 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:Received my apron cards today in the mail. (Couldn’t decide which ones I wanted so I got both)
They look great and will look even better on my premium.
Thanks at Mr_Tantrum!
I’ll post some pics of them on the pin when I get it! Hopefully soon!
[quoted image]

I printed those, thinks it goes better with the pro Art package IMO

20210624_100338 (resized).jpg20210624_100338 (resized).jpg
#5803 2 years ago
Quoted from splitcms:

No I know and you aren’t wrong. The before pictures are exaggerated for sure. Still a good product in my opinion.

I would rather smear a fresh steaming turd over my playfield than use Pinstadiums. But each to their own

#5804 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

I would rather smear a fresh steaming turd over my playfield than use Pinstadiums. But each to their own

I'd watch that on YouTube!

#5805 2 years ago

Anyone already placed the Stern art blades on their Mando Pro? I would love to see some pictures of them.

#5806 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

it's a boring woodchopping unfathomable snoozefest. Sold mine haven't missed it at all.

YESsssss!!

#5807 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’d check here instead.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/4#post-6352968
But looking at your picture, that guide needs to come out for sure. I bet it’s kicking off that post right now.

Thank you.

I’m still a little confused does anyone have a photo of their left orbit?

I’m guessing that ball guide needs to come over significantly.

#5808 2 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Thank you.

Yes. It should be in line with the post, not behind it. Ball should feed to the left flipper.

#5809 2 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Thank you.

Never mind.

Mine is way way off!

Here is a photo from sterns site.

2EDD7793-9BE6-43F5-A4ED-964E3FD3B723.png2EDD7793-9BE6-43F5-A4ED-964E3FD3B723.png
#5810 2 years ago

I finally had a chance to play about a dozen games on Mandalorian yesterday and a IT IS A BLAST! Like most everybody on this thread, I love the show which makes this pin all the more enjoyable with all the video assets. I think this will be a great machine to mod out... and upgrade the speakers.

#5811 2 years ago
Quoted from Chetrico:

I finally had a chance to play about a dozen games on Mandalorian yesterday and a IT IS A BLAST! Like most everybody on this thread, I love the show which makes this pin all the more enjoyable with all the video assets. I think this will be a great machine to mod out... and upgrade the speakers.

LE has upgraded speakers just thought I'd throw that out there, maybe those speakers can be obtained through Stern for other models, not sure.

#5812 2 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Never mind.
Mine is way way off!
Here is a photo from sterns site. [quoted image]

That’s what I said. Haha.

#5813 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

LE has upgraded speakers just thought I'd throw that out there, maybe those speakers can be obtained through Stern for other models, not sure.

They are standard Kenwood speakers. Just buy them anywhere.

#5814 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

They are standard Kenwood speakers. Just buy them anywhere.

Specifically, KFC-1366s which can be bought for about $40.

Although just buying an external subwoofer is the largest sound quality improvement you can make.

#5815 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Although just buying an external subwoofer is the largest sound quality improvement you can make.

Or PinWoofer if you want to keep it all internal.

#5816 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

This. Definitely

#5817 2 years ago
Quoted from Chetrico:

I see you are close to where I live where is there one to go play? Somewhere around the desert here?

#5818 2 years ago

Good thing it doesn't have to be pretty.

DSC_2278 (resized).JPGDSC_2278 (resized).JPGDSC_2280 (resized).JPGDSC_2280 (resized).JPG
#5819 2 years ago
Quoted from Bellystyle:

Good thing it doesn't have to be pretty.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great! but it sure is easier to just take the one screw out of the plunger that holds the divertor in then taking off the bracket

#5820 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Same impression of Guns N Roses being as you say: a “boring woodchopping unfathomable snoozefest” lol, can understand why you sold it. But the lights are cool, for those into lights.

Wow, your GNR lasted only 60 days in your home. Hope you were able to get out for at least what you paid.
Now Mando flows really quite nicely and seems to be a keeper. Will be fun when Prem/LEs begin shipping.

Yes I did. I sold mine early when there was ALOT of hype and everybody (else) was saying it was the best game ever.
I was one of the first 100 LE out of factory! Mine sold for 11k. So I was happy!

#5821 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Looks great! but it sure is easier to just take the one screw out of the plunger that holds the divertor in then taking off the bracket

I'd like to see you try!

#5822 2 years ago

Played the pro today, game already broke, flippers wouldn’t flip as they should!! WTF Stern ???? Slow down and. get Quality under control. What good is a broken pinball machine? Never buy 1st run games!!!

#5823 2 years ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

Played the pro today, game already broke, flippers wouldn’t flip as they should!! WTF Stern ???? Slow down and. get Quality under control. What good is a broken pinball machine? Never buy 1st run games!!!

Quality? Hahahahaha

#5824 2 years ago
Quoted from Bellystyle:

I'd like to see you try!

Huh? It's a simple machine screw..it feeds through the black plastic standoff and screws into the coil plunger. It's the only thing that holds the divertor. It was loose I had to retighten it about every 50 plays and keep working itself out.. If you are saying the screw couldn't come out in yours, maybe they started loctiting it.

#5825 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Huh? It's a simple machine screw..it feeds through the black plastic standoff and screws into the coil plunger. It's the only thing that holds the divertor. It was loose I had to retighten it about every 50 plays and keep working itself out.. If you are saying the screw couldn't come out in yours, maybe they started loctiting it.

"I had to retighten it about every 50 plays"? Sounds like you need to take off the bracket ( ) and properly tighten it.

#5826 2 years ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

Yeah I heard they are all broke like this.

#5827 2 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

So...are any of you actually getting through the Encounters?

They are definitely a grind. I wasn’t enjoying them, so after a couple games I completely ignored encounters and had much more fun just playing modes & multiballs.

I could never buy a game where the top third of the playfield feels like a total waste, but it’s a solid location shooter. Maybe the premium upper playfield is fun.

#5828 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Received my apron cards today in the mail. (Couldn’t decide which ones I wanted so I got both)
They look great and will look even better on my premium.
Thanks at Mr_Tantrum!
I’ll post some pics of them on the pin when I get it! Hopefully soon!
[quoted image]

are these available to download?

#5829 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:They are definitely a grind. I wasn’t enjoying them, so after a couple games I completely ignored encounters and had much more fun just playing modes & multiballs.
I could never buy a game where the top third of the playfield feels like a total waste, but it’s a solid location shooter. Maybe the premium upper playfield is fun.

I like the encounters and just finished stage 1 and got 132M from that alone. I imagine it depends how much you can trap up and like nudging with a single flipper. But I am interested to play a Premium.

#5830 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Exactly. Upgrading the back box speakers is not needed. Adding a powered Polk sub and the pinnovators sub adapter will make a big improvement. That’s all I did for my Elvira House of Horrors. Big improvement.

#5831 2 years ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

Bad node board? Guy I have been chatting with a fellow Elvira owner who opened his EHOH NIB and bad flipper node board out of the box.

#5832 2 years ago
Quoted from Chetrico:

I had zero desire in this pin. Only seen the last 4 episodes. Took my daughters to Tilt Stidios so they could play some redemption games and they had Mando pro. Loved it, as did my daughters. Now a want it.

But will go back to play again and make sure I still feel the same way. Didn’t care for the plastic ramps but after playing, didn’t really bother me anymore. Grogu wasn’t noticed anymore either.

#5833 2 years ago

Anyone had a chance to play Mando in Texas? On the fence with this pin.

Thanks

#5834 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Exactly. Upgrading the back box speakers is not needed. Adding a powered Polk sub and the pinnovators sub adapter will make a big improvement. That’s all I did for my Elvira House of Horrors. Big improvement.

Upgrading the backbox speakers is something I highly recommend. The Pro/Prem have 4" single cone speakers that are about $1 and sound awful.

Start with the Pinsound Subwoofer & Line-Out connector for Stern SPIKE. This is a plug&play solution that will give you line-level outputs.

Get the 5.25" adapter plates, either from Speakerlightkits or PinballLife. You can go with the Kenwood KFC-1366s (that Stern uses on the LE), but honestly I think that those are kind of crappy. (Though they are eons better than the Pro/Prem stock speakers). You don't have to break the bank. I like JL Audio or Polks. For Mando I bought Polk Audio DB521.

You don't want to drive those speakers from the amp in the pin. Get an aftermarket amp (which is why you got that Pinsound adapter). I like this one:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08CJZGT6H/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title

And don't forget the external sub. I recently upgraded all of my pins to Klipsch Reference R-12SW. They were on sale recently for $150. I bought 6. (So now I have 6 x Polk PSW-10 to unload)

I've done this to all of my pins (Well, except for Mandalorian Premium, but I have all of those parts ready to go when I get it) and they sound fantastic. Interestingly, TMNT was the one that surprised me the most. I didn't expect anything special on that one, but it sounds awesome.

#5835 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

Upgrading the backbox speakers is something I highly recommend. The Pro/Prem have 4" single cone speakers that are about $1 and sound awful.
Start with the Pinsound Subwoofer & Line-Out connector for Stern SPIKE. This is a plug&play solution that will give you line-level outputs.
Get the 5.25" adapter plates, either from Speakerlightkits or PinballLife. You can go with the Kenwood KFC-1366s (that Stern uses on the LE), but honestly I think that those are kind of crappy. (Though they are eons better than the Pro/Prem stock speakers). You don't have to break the bank. I like JL Audio or Polks. For Mando I bought Polk Audio DB521.
You don't want to drive those speakers from the amp in the pin. Get an aftermarket amp (which is why you got that Pinsound adapter). I like this one:
amazon.com link »
And don't forget the external sub. I recently upgraded all of my pins to Klipsch Reference R-12SW. They were on sale recently for $150. I bought 6. (So now I have 6 x Polk PSW-10 to unload)
I've done this to all of my pins (Well, except for Mandalorian Premium, but I have all of those parts ready to go when I get it) and they sound fantastic. Interestingly, TMNT was the one that surprised me the most. I didn't expect anything special on that one, but it sounds awesome.

Thanks for the great ideas. So you do not power the sub in the cab with the new amp?

#5836 2 years ago
Quoted from Wheel_Jack:

Thanks for the great ideas. So you do not power the sub in the cab with the new amp?

No. That speaker is pretty cruddy as well. Even a cheapo external powered sub will be better than that thing.
Upgrading that to a better sub is not something I am interested in because a free air sub is not ideal. You want a sub in an enclosure.

#5837 2 years ago

I’ve switched to Dayton Audio subs from Parts Express but I don’t think it matter much as it’s for pinball and whatever you buy will be the biggest difference.

#5838 2 years ago
Quoted from Txcoastal1:

Anyone had a chance to play Mando in Texas? On the fence with this pin.
Thanks

You missed your chance to play a pro last night. Good thing this event happens first and last Friday each month. pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#5839 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Same impression of Guns N Roses being as you say: a “boring woodchopping unfathomable snoozefest” lol, can understand why you sold it. But the lights are cool, for those into lights.

Wow, your GNR lasted only 60 days in your home. Hope you were able to get out for at least what you paid.
Now Mando flows really quite nicely and seems to be a keeper. Will be fun when Prem/LEs begin shipping.

Why are we talking about GnR GOTY this is a Mandolin thread!

#5840 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

amazon.com link »

The stock speakers sound far from awful. I have two surround sound theatre systems in my house. The pins are not outputting Dolby Atmos 7.2 digital surround sound quality.

Adding a powered enclosed sub like a Polk PSW 10 for $109

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0002KVQBA/ref=ppx_yo_mob_b_inactive_ship_o0_img

and pinnovators sub kit for $35

https://pinnovators.myshopify.com/products/pinsub-spike-spike2-stern-kit

You do not need an external amp either. Seems way over kill for a pinball machine. The speakers are not garbage when paired with a powered sub. But if you feel the need to upgrade then go ahead. It’s not like Stern is using old crappy SS pin speakers from back in the day.

#5841 2 years ago

The stock speakers sound far from awful. I have two surround sound theatre systems in my house. The pins are not outputting Dolby Atmos 7.2 digital surround sound quality.
Adding a powered enclosed sub like a Polk PSW 10 for $109
amazon.com link »
and pinnovators sub kit for $35
https://pinnovators.myshopify.com/products/pinsub-spike-spike2-stern-kit
You do not need an external amp either. Seems way over kill for a pinball machine. The speakers are not garbage when paired with a powered sub. But if you feel the need to upgrade then go ahead. It’s not like Stern is using old crappy SS pin speakers from back in the day.

The 4" single paper cone is awful. This speaker is about $1 (maybe). It is the lowest quality speaker you can use. There is nothing lower end than this type of speaker. It is a single low quality material meant to drive frequencies between 100hz or so up to 20khz. Think about that....a single 4" cheap pulp speaker meant to drive nearly the full frequency range. These speakers are basically the same as the SS pin speakers from "back in the day". It is just that they are newer and the surround hasn't dry rotted yet. And you want to drive them with a woefully cheap amplifier. Unless your name is Amar Bose, this sound sucks.

What does Atmos have to do with this? This is a 2.1 channel pinball machine. I've heard reference quality stereo sound systems. No Atmos there. Just high quality 2 channel sound. And what does Atmos have to do with this discussion anyways? That is completely unrelated to this conversation. I am not talking about a sound processing technology. I am talking about better speakers and better amplification. You could have Atmos outputting to 7 channels of 4" paper cones and it would still sound like crap. Surround processing has nothing to do with what I am talking about.

And what is with the number of theatre systems in your home? Not getting what that means.

Lastly, I am not advocating reference quality sound. You can do this on the "cheap". $75 amp, $20 pinsound adapter, $75 speakers, $150 sub.

None of that equipment is reference quality. It is quite low end. (I am used to working with systems where 1 speaker costs many times what all of those parts cost added together)

#5842 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

The 4" single paper cone is awful. This speaker is about $1 (maybe). It is the lowest quality speaker you can use. There is nothing lower end than this type of speaker. It is a single low quality material meant to drive frequencies between 100hz or so up to 20khz. Think about that....a single 4" cheap pulp speaker meant to drive nearly the full frequency range. These speakers are basically the same as the SS pin speakers from "back in the day". It is just that they are newer and the surround hasn't dry rotted yet. And you want to drive them with a woefully cheap amplifier. Unless your name is Amar Bose, this sound sucks.
What does Atmos have to do with this? This is a 2.1 channel pinball machine. I've heard reference quality stereo sound systems. No Atmos there. Just high quality 2 channel sound. And what does Atmos have to do with this discussion anyways? That is completely unrelated to this conversation. I am not talking about a sound processing technology. I am talking about better speakers and better amplification. You could have Atmos outputting to 7 channels of 4" paper cones and it would still sound like crap. Surround processing has nothing to do with what I am talking about.
And what is with the number of theatre systems in your home? Not getting what that means.
Lastly, I am not advocating reference quality sound. You can do this on the "cheap". $75 amp, $20 pinsound adapter, $75 speakers, $150 sub.
None of that equipment is reference quality. It is quite low end. (I am used to working with systems where 1 speaker costs many times what all of those parts cost added together)

It’s pinball not a high end audio producing format. That’s the point. Surround sound system benefits from a receiver to play high quality content from a Blu-ray. I don’t understand why you think you need to upgrade stock speakers for a pinball machine that runs 2.1 sound system fir audio that is not high digital quality. That’s my point. Just add a powered sub and the stock speakers are fine and not awful.

I have two sound systems and I know what really good quality sound sounds like, and for a pinball game stern speakers do a nice job. Added a Polk sub to my Elvira and adding a nice sub to any sound system makes a difference. You won’t hear much difference by changing the 4” stock speakers. It’s just a waste of time and money considering the source of the sound. If you don’t understand what I said oh well.

#5843 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

No. That speaker is pretty cruddy as well. Even a cheapo external powered sub will be better than that thing.
Upgrading that to a better sub is not something I am interested in because a free air sub is not ideal. You want a sub in an enclosure.

Cool thanks for the reply and cool idea

#5844 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

amazon.com link »

Let me know what you’re looking to get for the PSW10s. I may take a couple. Thanks!

#5845 2 years ago

It’s pinball not a high end audio producing format. That’s the point. Surround sound system benefits from a receiver to play high quality content from a Blu-ray. I don’t understand why you think you need to upgrade stock speakers for a pinball machine that runs 2.1 sound system fir audio that is not high digital quality. That’s my point. Just add a powered sub and the stock speakers are fine and not awful.
I have two sound systems and I know what really good quality sound sounds like, and for a pinball game stern speakers do a nice job. Added a Polk sub to my Elvira and adding a nice sub to any sound system makes a difference. You won’t hear much difference by changing the 4” stock speakers. It’s just a waste of time and money considering the source of the sound. If you don’t understand what I said oh well.

What you don't understand is that these machines have decent quality source material. Why would you not want to listen to this sound via better amplification and speakers? And that is the point. The source. Line-level outputs is as close as you can get to the source.

Since you have 2 home theater systems and that makes you an expert....(I don't like going down this road...) I personally own 21 a/v setups. Pinball is my 2nd hobby where A/V is my main hobby (I need to find cheaper hobbies). The majority of them use 4K HDR monitors and range from 7.2.2 to 5.1 audio systems.
I have personally designed 4 dedicated Home Theaters (1 for me and 3 for friends). 1 of them was featured in a Home Theater Magazine (the one in my home...of which I have pics in my profile). These ranged from mid end to high end. (separates with balanced XLR outputs etc...)

What you are saying is in effect this:
"The stock 4" speakers are fine for my purposes" If you'd actually say that, great.
But you are spreading your opinion as if it were fact. You haven't even heard a Spike2 with what I am talking about doing. How can you say it is a waste when you haven't even heard a pin like this? Also, note that I am talking about Line-level outputs. Doing anything to the sound at the boards speaker connectors is speaker-level outputs. At this point the sound has already gone through the boards cheap amp. This isn't an awful thing, but you always want to use line-level if you can. For example, Star Wars doesn't have line-level outputs for the subwoofer (only for the backbox), so for that I had to use the speaker level outputs to get a line-level output for the sub. But after Star Wars (or maybe the pin after it) they went to line level outputs for all of the sound channels.

I can absolutely assure you, if you grab the sound from these pins at the line level (which is before the sound goes through the cheap amp on the board) amplify it with a decent amp and push that sound to decent speakers, it is FAR better for most people. Stern added line-level outputs exactly for this reason. There is NO reason for the line-level outputs to exist for crap source material. Stern added them for a reason. Well, I am here to tell you about their reason.

I can't even believe that this is a discussion.

#5846 2 years ago
Quoted from SNES:

Let me know what you’re looking to get for the PSW10s. I may take a couple. Thanks!

IMO, not worth it if you aren't local. They are typically around $100 shipped for a new one. I would imagine shipping on a used one would be north of $50. So even if I sell one for $30 you are at $80.

If you are up for spending a few more dollars:

https://www.adorama.com/kp1016570.html?sdtid=15075295&emailprice=t&sterm=zetR2QVFgxyLTycWKDQdoQuTUkB1%3AEUN1SKm1Y0&utm_source=rflaid62905

$139 shipped for a sub which is better than that Polk.

#5847 2 years ago

Yeah, Going to have to make a night of it, grab dinner and a hotel room. I'm in League City, and have purchased my Zep and Hot wheels from you guys...loving them. I believe pic was added to your facebook page by Mr Charlie

See you soon.

Thanks

pinball rm 4 (resized).jpgpinball rm 4 (resized).jpg
#5848 2 years ago

I forgot to add one thing. If you are going to go the route that I talked about, be sure to disconnect the cabinet speaker. Just pull the connector for it at the CPU board. It is CN4 and it is on the lower left of the CPU board.

#5849 2 years ago

Owned the Pro for a few days now. All I can say is this game is a blast! Not only does it look good but it plays good(albeit with early code). Layout has an unique feel to it for Stern. Center left ramp is steep but forgiving. It is set back enough to allow time to recover. As I am not getting auto SDTM drains when bricking. Right ramp is semi blocked by crisscross ramp. However the shot of choice/flipper (at least for me) is to right backhand. Much more successful as you seem to get a better look at the ramp. Overall plenty to do on this Pro. Added (thanks Bill)Mirror blades, clear titans & blue posts. Looks good, IMO. Upper playfield was boring till I added a Superband. Still boring but certainly livelier! Just my two cents.

0BAF88F9-96ED-4CD2-96D3-0120FB23D50D (resized).jpeg0BAF88F9-96ED-4CD2-96D3-0120FB23D50D (resized).jpeg
#5850 2 years ago

where are the LE unboxing?!?!?!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Wentzville, MO
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 19.95
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 153.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-stern-mandalorian-pinball/page/117?hl=november and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.