(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,622 posts
  • 817 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by Oneangrymo
  • Topic is favorited by 159 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 440 votes
    45%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    20%
  • Don't Care 337 votes
    35%

(975 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0962 (resized).jpeg
mandalorian-mudhorn-1 (resized).JPG
mandalorian-mudhorn-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_4425 (resized).JPG
IMG_4423 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).JPG
IMG_4424 (resized).JPG
mythosaur (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
manda22 (resized).jpg
IMG_0740 (resized).jpg
IMG_0739 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210840 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_205916 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210650 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230714_211645 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 153.
#5751 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Bummer Todd. Sounds like your group should’ve played better.

Can't play what you can't see. Try again.

#5752 2 years ago

ive been told im in first run of premiums and all ive given is 500 so far

#5753 2 years ago

IMHO request for full pay should only be for LE/CE models.
$300-$1000 deposits are adequate for others.

Now of the defense for distro's at this time, is the manufactures receiving parts especially PC's. I have 3-month B/O's on Cisco, cameras, and have been waiting for my new laptop since February.

Anything with chips and/or electronics has been effected

#5754 2 years ago

Mando with HD glass and pinstadium

BB4AED7A-7F33-4B14-99A1-C7D2A5831E99 (resized).jpegBB4AED7A-7F33-4B14-99A1-C7D2A5831E99 (resized).jpeg
#5755 2 years ago

Have premium Models shipped yet?

#5756 2 years ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

Have premium Models shipped yet?

They have to make the LE's first and then the premiums.

#5757 2 years ago
Quoted from splitcms:

[quoted image]

Not sure the pinstadiums are necessary on this game, or on any game for that matter.

#5758 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Not sure the pinstadiums are necessary on this game, or on any game for that matter.

Insert any mod name.

#5759 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Insert any mod name.

Pingulp is about the only mod I put on my games.

#5760 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Insert any mod name.

ColorDMD

#5761 2 years ago

Yeah that would look great in this game!!

I don’t have any Color DMDs and my games work great.

#5762 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah that would look great in this game!!
I don’t have any Color DMDs and my games work great.

Ah you meant for this game? That's easy... animatronic Grogu

#5763 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Ah you meant for this game? That's easy... animatronic Grogu

It was a joke. But seriously, not one single mod is necessary. Are they cool? Fuck yeah. But never necessary in any game.

#5764 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It was a joke. But seriously, not one single mod is necessary. Are they cool? Fuck yeah. But never necessary in any game.

Unless the game design is flawed is some way, but I take your point - this logic would also have saved me a tonne of money!

#5765 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The inevitable metal ramp mod for the pro would like to have a word with you, lol.

#5766 2 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

The inevitable metal ramp mod for the pro would like to have a word with you, lol.

The air ball protectors on GB would like to have a word as well.

#5767 2 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

Yeah cause the game doesn’t work with the plastic ramps. Haha

Quoted from KozMckPinball:

The air ball protectors on GB would like to have a word as well.

I’ve played lots of GBs that never had these mods. The game settled down eventually and no lore airballs. Just had to be broken in. Most of those messed up gameplay anyway.

#5768 2 years ago
Quoted from splitcms:

[quoted image]

Love it! I slap pinstadiums on all my games. I just like the extra light and how the uv flasher really makes the art pop.

#5769 2 years ago

My friends game just chipped after 133 plays. Watch the ball guide on the left hairpin turn. There’s pics by Lermods and Gusphan in the club thread. I will get a pic this weekend.

#5770 2 years ago
Quoted from splitcms:

[quoted image]

I just got the leaked before image from pinstadiums PR for Mandalorian. Pinstadiums are a MUST for this game. How about them apples chuckwurt - necessary mod.

5BCC5B2F-0285-4B9B-B60E-D50F693F989B (resized).jpeg5BCC5B2F-0285-4B9B-B60E-D50F693F989B (resized).jpeg
#5771 2 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

My friends game just chipped after 133 plays. Watch the ball guide on the left hairpin turn. There’s pics by Lermods and Gusphan in the club thread. I will get a pic this weekend.

link?

#5772 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I just got the leaked before image from pinstadiums PR for Mandalorian. Pinstadiums are a MUST for this game. How about them apples chuckwurt - necessary mod.

[quoted image]

Lol.

#5773 2 years ago

Not my pic but my friends is the same. Ball guides dug in.

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
#5774 2 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Not my pic but my friends is the same. Ball guides dug in. [quoted image]

Looks like where the right scoop would be on the Premium/LE. From the pictures of the Premium/LE playfield, there is no ball guide there, just on the Pro. is that post supporting the ramp on the Pro? Hard to tell from pictures. Pro owners should probably put a washer there?

#5775 2 years ago

Damn that sucks. Is the circled area damage too or a reflection?

f625a52101eee563dd3fea9874e76b6cac679b2c (resized).jpegf625a52101eee563dd3fea9874e76b6cac679b2c (resized).jpeg
#5776 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Looks like where the right scoop would be on the Premium/LE. From the pictures of the Premium/LE playfield, there is no ball guide there, just on the Pro. is that post supporting the ramp on the Pro? Hard to tell from pictures. Pro owners should probably put a washer there?

It’s a Pro.

#5777 2 years ago

Yup I got that. I am just surmising that the Premium/LE might not have the issue with that particular post as there's no ball guide there.

#5778 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

[quoted image]

That’s a question for Gusphan.

#5779 2 years ago

[quoted image]

No. The damage is where the edge of the ball guide is resting on the playfield. Up and to the right of your circle. I think that silver area is supposed to be black.

See: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/3#post-6352379

#5780 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

No. The damage is where the edge of the ball guide is resting on the playfield. Up and to the right of your circle. I think that silver area is supposed to be black.
See: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/3#post-6352379

A post washer might lift that edge.

#5781 2 years ago

Just confirms Sterns’ Playfields are as bad as JJP, except they’re removed ink from under the posts.

And Stern actually have some customer service.

#5782 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

Oh then you haven't played GNR JJP yet.
Truly Amazing pinball a must have even if one doesn't like the band.
Glad to hear Mandalorian is fun.

it's a boring woodchopping unfathomable snoozefest. Sold mine haven't missed it at all.

#5783 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

it's a boring woodchipping unfathomable snoozefest.

Fixed it for you.

#5784 2 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Can't play what you can't see. Try again.

Sounds like the other group saw well enough to win?

#5785 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

it's a boring woodchopping unfathomable snoozefest. Sold mine haven't missed it at all.

Same here NeilMcRae Played mine for about 60 days and said goodbye. Never Missed it!

#5786 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Same impression of Guns N Roses being as you say: a “boring woodchopping unfathomable snoozefest” lol, can understand why you sold it. But the lights are cool, for those into lights.

Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

Same here NeilMcRae Played mine for about 60 days and said goodbye. Never Missed it!

Wow, your GNR lasted only 60 days in your home. Hope you were able to get out for at least what you paid.

Now Mando flows really quite nicely and seems to be a keeper. Will be fun when Prem/LEs begin shipping.

#5787 2 years ago

[quoted image]

Looks like the same issue I had with my Antman scoop on AIQ. Cliffy to the rescue. And put a post washer on.

#5788 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Same impression of Guns N Roses being as you say: a “boring woodchopping unfathomable snoozefest” lol, can understand why you sold it. But the lights are cool, for those into lights.

Wow, your GNR lasted only 60 days in your home. Hope you were able to get out for at least what you paid.
Now Mando flows really quite nicely and seems to be a keeper. Will be fun when Prem/LEs begin shipping.

I had GnR LE and sold it as well(for a profit). It was an awesome package but not a great shooter really. Mostly i was just scared as hell it was going to fall apart like many others.

I wouldnt assume mando has widespread problems on that area of PF like GnR until we start seeing numerous affected customers like GnR had. Well see. Hope my premium arrives in good shape and stays that way

#5789 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

I had GnR LE and sold it as well(for a profit). It was an awesome package but not a great shooter really. Mostly i was just scared as hell it was going to fall apart like many others.
I wouldnt assume mando has widespread problems on that area of PF like GnR until we start seeing numerous affected customers like GnR had. Well see. Hope my premium arrives in good shape and stays that way

Yeah hopefully it’s not like the Katana ramp entrance on deadpool. Had that happen to mine.

#5790 2 years ago

Not sure why GNR is so popular in this thread but I’ll go to bat. GNR, much like Deadpool, is very finicky with its setup. You gotta find the right pitch to get it playing right. Again, much like Deadpool, when you get dialed in and tweaked right, it’s one of the best games around. So so good.

The inner spinner through the pops reminds me of the Karana ramp shot - so good. Hammering the right ramp target off a combo for a double jackpot is bad ass. It has one of the best mini pf’s around. And while the code needs some balancing, there really is quite a lot to do and strategize with. I’m 800+ plays in and just found a new strategy I really like. Not to mention, it’s such a unique and different type of modern game. It’s not a ‘samey stern’ and overall feels so good. Oh and the Adrenalin risk/reward associated with the code is so so good, not to mention the music lends itself so well to pinball. A+++ in my book. It just needs more polish in the rules and scoring balance which is coming.

Now back to Mando. Hope I get one …and soon…

#5791 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

[quoted image]

I’m not promoting any mods or upgrades. Just showing an image of how the Playfield looks with HD glass and pinstadium. I put it on all my games. Just a preference of mine. I like how it looks. People were saying the pros they’ve played on location have a lot of glare and it’s difficult to see parts of the Playfield. People complain about pinstadium pricing but also spend $1000 for a plastic piece that sits on top of their game. Everything pinball is expensive.

#5792 2 years ago

Inner spinner was the best shot by far on GnR. And the spinner is cool. Tho it was also a stuck ball magnet for me! Prob needed more breaking in.

I never had issues with my katana ramp messing the playfield up and i had my premium 2 years. But you are right that shot and snkkt required very precise setup

#5793 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Sounds like the other group saw well enough to win?

They were in on the ruling as well. Another bad try.

#5794 2 years ago
Quoted from splitcms:

I’m not promoting any mods or upgrades. Just showing an image of how the Playfield looks with HD glass and pinstadium. I put it on all my games. Just a preference of mine. I like how it looks. People were saying the pros they’ve played on location have a lot of glare and it’s difficult to see parts of the Playfield. People complain about pinstadium pricing but also spend $1000 for a plastic piece that sits on top of their game. Everything pinball is expensive.

Sorry not a jab at you. I was just poking fun at pin stadium and their way of marketing. Their before images are always way dark. My post was all in good fun, or meant to be.

#5795 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Sorry not a jab at you. I was just poking fun at pin stadium and their way of marketing. Their before images are always way dark. My post was all in good fun, or meant to be.

No I know and you aren’t wrong. The before pictures are exaggerated for sure. Still a good product in my opinion.

#5796 2 years ago

Ok I’m still having issues any ball returning to the flippers from the left orbit goes straight down the middle

Game is fully level.

Im 99% sure my ball guide is off from the factory but want to check before adjusting.

Here is a photo it’s following metal ball guide then hitting black post. Right side the guide sticks out much further then the black post. Is anyone else’s game set up like this or is your ball guide pushed slightly towards the center of play field?
2CBF6B67-F778-46F6-A414-AE43FC1C4ED6 (resized).jpeg2CBF6B67-F778-46F6-A414-AE43FC1C4ED6 (resized).jpeg

#5797 2 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Ok I’m still having issues any ball returning to the flippers from the left orbit goes straight down the middle
Game is fully level.
Im 99% sure my ball guide is off from the factory but want to check before adjusting.
Here is a photo it’s following metal ball guide then hitting black post. Right side the guide sticks out much further then the black post. Is anyone else’s game set up like this or is your ball guide pushed slightly towards the center of play field?
[quoted image]

I’d check here instead.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/4#post-6352968

But looking at your picture, that guide needs to come out for sure. I bet it’s kicking off that post right now.

#5798 2 years ago
Quoted from splitcms:

People were saying the pros they’ve played on location have a lot of glare and it’s difficult to see parts of the Playfield.

Quoted from splitcms:

Everything pinball is expensive.

Glare guards/ Bent plastic are inexpensive and reduce glare. All of my location games get them.

#5799 2 years ago

Received my apron cards today in the mail. (Couldn’t decide which ones I wanted so I got both)

They look great and will look even better on my premium.

Thanks at @Mr_Tantrum!

I’ll post some pics of them on the pin when I get it! Hopefully soon!

C98AC331-3A6C-4558-BC18-2CB979DD5286 (resized).jpegC98AC331-3A6C-4558-BC18-2CB979DD5286 (resized).jpeg
#5800 2 years ago

So...are any of you actually getting through the Encounters? I've got a decent amount of games on 2 different pros now. I've played both PC and ILTO a couple times each now, but the I've only gotten to the 2nd Encounter.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

$ 19.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 153.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-stern-mandalorian-pinball/page/116?hl=november and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.