(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,620 posts
  • 817 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by brzezicki
  • Topic is favorited by 159 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 440 votes
    45%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    20%
  • Don't Care 337 votes
    35%

(975 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mandalorian-mudhorn-1 (resized).JPG
mandalorian-mudhorn-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_4425 (resized).JPG
IMG_4423 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).JPG
IMG_4424 (resized).JPG
mythosaur (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
manda22 (resized).jpg
IMG_0740 (resized).jpg
IMG_0739 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210840 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_205916 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210650 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230714_211645 (resized).jpg
5.42 Mandalorian Manual (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,620 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 153.
#5601 2 years ago
Quoted from Purdue:

How long after game release does stern typically start selling their accessories?

Original date for the side armor and shooter rod was mid july. No idea if that's still the timeframe.

#5602 2 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

I'm in the minority I'd think, but I liked the Yellow Stern apron cards - at least as far as you could read the rules without much trouble.

Well we all get old there's no shame in that

#5603 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

New custom resin based 3d printed stormtrooper transport carrier. This model includes a red led and pigtail to tigh into the G.I., making the installation easy and smooth. Item can be used in multiple locations on the game, so you can choose what you like the best.
Cost is 65.00 with shipping being 10.00 inside the U.S. if your outside the states please send me your address to get a accurate shipping quote.
Thanks again
Tom D
DIDDY'S MOD'S
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-mandalorian-stormtrooper-transport-carrier-mod-#post-6347119
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Does it move?

Cool mod!

#5604 2 years ago

So after all the hate on the fact that Dwight was coding this one, has he redeemed himself? My only impression is from streams but it does look like the rules are deep with a lot to do and plenty to choose from depending on what kind of game you want. Easy to get Mbs, straight forward modes, scoring pretty even on the .96 code, really cool asset integration etc.
Still early for a final verdict, but I think Dwight should bet getting some props for his coding on this one.

#5605 2 years ago

Played the pro on location at my local distributor Player One.
Killer pin.
Everyone should be happy.
Lots going on,
I was upset I had to go to work.

#5606 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

So after all the hate on the fact that Dwight was coding this one, has he redeemed himself? My only impression is from streams but it does look like the rules are deep with a lot to do and plenty to choose from depending on what kind of game you want. Easy to get Mbs, straight forward modes, scoring pretty even on the .96 code, really cool asset integration etc.
Still early for a final verdict, but I think Dwight should bet getting some props for his coding on this one.

I dont care what anybody thinks, Dwight is my favorite coder and makes the most fun coded games in my opinion. Ive hands down had more fun on SW, GB, GOT, and TMNT then any other coder has ever done and expect the same with Mando!

#5607 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

I dont care what anybody thinks, Dwight is my favorite coder and makes the most fun coded games in my opinion. Ive hands down had more fun on SW, GB, GOT, and TMNT then any other coder has ever done and expect the same with Mando!

That really is great! Not everyone wants/needs the same things out of a pinball machine. Personally I think Dwight has great ideas but often falls short on the follow through with things like score balancing, tweaking the existing rules to better balance the overall gameplay or under-utilizing playfield features. I owned GB for a long time and I currently own a TMNT, on both of these games, I feel like they could be so much better overall with relatively minor changes and balancing. But again, a lot of my criticisms probably just boil down to personal preferences.

But damn do I love his enthusiasm on the reveal streams.

#5608 2 years ago

Mando Pro arrived in the Tampa Bay Area. Shout out to Andy at GotPinball? for his usual excellent service/support. Always great to deal with! Still learning the rules and enjoying with no glaring tech issues of out the gate. (June 10 build date). Fellow Pinsider gym7777 (in post #5553) wrote some good bullet points which echoes my thoughts so far. Overall, there is a lot packed into this Pro. Back to playing!

BF27EA42-2619-4A50-BF9E-C55C52648196 (resized).jpegBF27EA42-2619-4A50-BF9E-C55C52648196 (resized).jpeg
#5609 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

My only impression is from streams but it does look like the rules are deep

I don't think they're deep at all, which is actually a plus. Path to the wizard mode is laid out plain as day in the middle of playfield. Gotta love it when just the color, size & placement of inserts can pretty much tell a story. Reminds me of NBA Fastbreak in that regard (shot layout as well). This is a game where most decent players will be able to reach the end, and great players could probably do it multiple times in a single game (again think NBAF).

#5610 2 years ago
Quoted from FLpinball:

Mando Pro arrived in the Tampa Bay Area. Shout out to Andy at GotPinball? for his usual excellent service/support. Always great to deal with! Still learning the rules and enjoying with no glaring tech issues of out the gate. (June 10 build date). Fellow Pinsider gym7777 (in post #5553) wrote some good bullet points which echoes my thoughts so far. Overall, there is a lot packed into this Pro. Back to playing!
[quoted image]

Damn there are already a ton of Mandos around Tampa Bay

#5611 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Gotta love it when just the color, size & placement of inserts can pretty much tell a story.

That is a great way of describing a well designed insert matrix and fully agree! SW was another fantastically well thought out insert matrix.

#5612 2 years ago

On my way to pick up my pro it's finally in

#5613 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

I don't think they're deep at all, which is actually a plus. Path to the wizard mode is laid out plain as day in the middle of playfield. Gotta love it when just the color, size & placement of inserts can pretty much tell a story. Reminds me of NBA Fastbreak in that regard (shot layout as well). This is a game where most decent players will be able to reach the end, and great players could probably do it multiple times in a single game (again think NBAF).

I'd pay money to actually watch someone get that third championship ring. Such a pointless insert lol

#5614 2 years ago

My location Pro should arrive this week! We close for 10 days for our summer break shortly, so the location Pro might get some HUO before it arrives at the cafe

#5615 2 years ago

Only location this is going to is my house lol

#5616 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

Played the pro on location at my local distributor Player One.
Killer pin.
Everyone should be happy.
Lots going on,
I was upset I had to go to work.

Ohh you are lucky!! Weird, my distributor Player One Montreal told me Mando will arrive next week!! Crossing my fingers that not all operators will jump on it now, so I could get mine!! If they are all gone, I'll have to wait august/september

#5617 2 years ago

as said above, dont feel Mando is deep
and yes it remind me SW (same coder of course) which is also not really deep (but its just perfect as it)

#5618 2 years ago

Yea i got damn lucky with mine

#5619 2 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

as said above, dont feel Mando is deep
and yes it remind me SW (same coder of course) which is also not really deep (but its just perfect as it)

What do you think a deep game is if Star Wars isn't deep? Tons of modes and multiballs in that.

#5620 2 years ago
7D770FE9-71FC-431C-8C35-4296FDB528A8 (resized).jpeg7D770FE9-71FC-431C-8C35-4296FDB528A8 (resized).jpeg
#5621 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

What do you think a deep game is if Star Wars isn't deep? Tons of modes and multiballs in that.

lord, simpsons, oktoberfest, hobbit (which i dont know well), ...
now we may not all have same feeling about "deep" in pinball

SW than :
16 modes (4x4 planets), but few already completed at start, depending on who you choose
win the multiball planet (should we consider this as mini wizard !?) and you get the vicory lap
complete the back lanes to enable hyperspace
complete drops to reach light saber
complete combo/white hurry up to get boba fett
than you also have a videomode
and a classic multiball (t-fighter)
finally the Emperor as the wizard mode
lets forget the multiplicators here, as its not something as a mode to do/complete

and now, think as you want, but there's nothing more than that in SW (which, again, its enough & a very good mix as it in this game)

#5622 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

New custom resin based 3d printed stormtrooper transport carrier...

Very nice detail.

I mentioned in the 3D printing thread...For as much as I don't want a resin printer, I still want one.

#5623 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

BM66 when it comes to Stern takes the cake for deepest coded for me with 8 main modes with multistages to each mode making some actually 4 mini modes in 1 mode and a ton of minor villian modes to play through and all the other things in the code to do. Try to play all 8 major modes with out cashing out on each episode until there done and see how long that takes and how fun it is to progress through each stage of the modes. Its a game that truly takes some time to really open up but once you get it and the strategies with the minor villians come into play man its great. I also dont think SW is deep coded but it sure is alot of fun and gets intense in those wizards. Honorable mentions for Sterns are TSPP and LOTR but deep doesnt equal fun especially for TSPP.

Hobbit on JJP games is deepest that ive played. Each mode has different shots and its like LOTR x5 code wise.

#5624 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

That is a great way of describing a well designed insert matrix and fully agree! SW was another fantastically well thought out insert matrix.

When i first got my Twilight Zone, the DMD died and had to wait a while for a part. Since I only had one pin at the time I kept playing it. It was surprising how playable it was just using the inserts and sounds. I actually got some high scores I found out later. And a great way to learn the rules so you never forget them.

Of course back in the 90’s they had no colour changing LEDS to fall back on, so they had to have a very clear insert matrix. And before that they couldnt even put instructions on the dmd. But I’ve always thought it’s a sign of a well designed game that’s had plenty of thought and planning put into it.

#5625 2 years ago

On my way home to set up

20210622_165927 (resized).jpg20210622_165927 (resized).jpg
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#5626 2 years ago

Anybody no where to order shooter lane protectors yet? Cliffy I think is flooded im hearing so was wondering if anybody knows of a quick alternative?

#5627 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Anybody no where to order shooter lane protectors yet? Cliffy I think is flooded im hearing so was wondering if anybody knows of a quick alternative?

I have ordered this : https://www.avery.com/industrial/products/sheetprotectors/73603
Bought mine on Staples Canada but you should find it easily on Amazon or other popular online shop.

Based on some comments found in forums, it makes a great job to protect the shooter lane and it's also easy to remove if needed.
I am also on the waiting list for the cliffy but if this Avery protector does the trick I'll just keep it as it

#5628 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Yeah it’s called Mylar and it’s available everywhere.

Oh and reduce the eject power to its min setting.

#5629 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah it’s called Mylar and it’s available everywhere.
Oh and reduce the eject power to its min setting.

So no option besides Mylar so far is how I should of worded my question. I don't put anything usually on my NIB lanes i just turn eject down to minimum but seeing a few shooter lane pics of pro has me wanting to be alittle more proactive since it's going on a LE.

#5630 2 years ago

I hear ya. I did that a tad too late on my LE. I have a small pop of clear in the shooter lane, but once I got the Mylar on there and reduced the power it hasn’t gotten worse. I assume doing that day one will keep it perfect.

#5631 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I hear ya. I did that a tad too late on my LE. I have a small pop of clear in the shooter lane, but once I got the Mylar on there and reduced the power it hasn’t gotten worse. I assume doing that day one will keep it perfect.

Cool I'll do that then. Only game I ever had issues in shooter right out of box was Ghostbusters and I ended up clear coating it and sanding/polishing it out to look new then Mylar and eventually a cliffy kit. Thanks man!

#5632 2 years ago

Anyone making metal wireforms for the pro yet?

#5633 2 years ago

That's what I'm waiting on or either stern let's u buy them

#5634 2 years ago

I had zero desire for Mandalorian. Disney pretty much killed Star Wars for me which is sad since I was a fan since 1977.

Let me tell you, the game is freaking amazing!!!! Many shots like Elvira but faster paced. I think I may actually get a pro. Going to probably sell my restored Gorgar and Stern Dracula. Mando is a close second to a near tie for me with Elvira right now.

I will go back again and play it I always go back again and see if I like it the same. I want to order one now tbh.The upper left corner with one flipper by the mando helmet is kinda hard to keep the ball going.

Really the only negative for me. The one we played was a little too steep so hitting the left ramp was difficult. Otherwise for me 9/10. Dwight definitely redeemed himself from Munsters on this one.

1512D3FF-DAC7-427C-9359-5AF440D4E255 (resized).jpeg1512D3FF-DAC7-427C-9359-5AF440D4E255 (resized).jpeg1C86247B-F442-48AD-8E7E-AA7700533977 (resized).jpeg1C86247B-F442-48AD-8E7E-AA7700533977 (resized).jpeg
#5635 2 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

lord, simpsons, oktoberfest, hobbit (which i dont know well), ...
now we may not all have same feeling about "deep" in pinball
SW than :
16 modes (4x4 planets), but few already completed at start, depending on who you choose
win the multiball planet (should we consider this as mini wizard !?) and you get the vicory lap
complete the back lanes to enable hyperspace
complete drops to reach light saber
complete combo/white hurry up to get boba fett
than you also have a videomode
and a classic multiball (t-fighter)
finally the Emperor as the wizard mode
lets forget the multiplicators here, as its not something as a mode to do/complete
and now, think as you want, but there's nothing more than that in SW (which, again, its enough & a very good mix as it in this game)

Good one. Now as far as really deep games coded by Dwight go, we can’t leave out Munsters incredible depth:

1. Achieve Munster Madness.
2. (Repeat 3 times)

Now that’s deep coding by Dwight. Fortunately Mando looks to have the makings of deep code for our homes.

#5636 2 years ago
CBF270A4-3EE9-4E77-A6B9-B4BB2DE23A80 (resized).jpegCBF270A4-3EE9-4E77-A6B9-B4BB2DE23A80 (resized).jpeg
#5637 2 years ago

These 2 machines just go together
THIS IS THE WAY

I. HAVE ....SPOKEN

20210622_194714 (resized).jpg20210622_194714 (resized).jpg20210622_195531 (resized).jpg20210622_195531 (resized).jpg20210622_210518 (resized).jpg20210622_210518 (resized).jpg20210622_210530 (resized).jpg20210622_210530 (resized).jpg
#5638 2 years ago

Coindropper came through with some bad-ass free cards for Pro/Premium and the LE

Here is the link...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only/page/25

Coindropper Mando card (resized).jpgCoindropper Mando card (resized).jpg

#5639 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Had a guy that was willing to buy our Munsters for way more than we paid, but when my wife got wind of it by my traitorous son, I was sent to the stockade by a lynching mod she gathered for nearly a week. Lol Munsters is really a theme that most people love. And love to play as well.

Hmm maybe he was mad and you should have sold it!
There is one on Aussie Arcade for $12,600 and only 160 odd games played and still for sale - Munsters LE.

#5640 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Coindropper came through with some bad-ass free cards for Pro/Premium and the LE
Here is the link...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only/page/25
[quoted image]

Got some typos and errors in there.

#5641 2 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Hey Guys
Looks like the Kaneda is out of the bag and if the rumor is true looking for what we can expect in a new Stern pin? Whos in whos out and who doesn't care?

@Zpinman370: would you please change the title of this thread to Mandalorian Owners Club, as you said you would do when people began receiving their machines? There is already a copycat thread started by Flynnibus (only 2 pages), claiming he’s begun an owners thread, which you started 60 days ago. We don’t want or need 2 different threads to go back and forth between on the same subject. Please change this thread to become the Mandelorian Owners thread and we can dump Flynnibus’s attempt to steal it away and confuse us all. Thanks!

#5642 2 years ago

Got to try the pro out on location today and was really impressed, considering I went in with ho-hum expectations I haven't been into Star Wars in 20 years and I thought Eddy's prior game was terrible. The reveal video and pictures didn't have me that excited to try it.

Only the center shot is a gimme, the orbits and both ramps are pretty tight and require accurate shooting. Both ramps have nice flow and character. It was a waste that the mech that holds/stages the ball for multiball up the center wasn't incorporated into the Baby yoda figure, though. Only put 7 or so games on it so I couldnt dig that much into the code, but it seemed to have plenty going on.

After 4 prior attempts there is a legitimately great Star Wars pinball! Congrats to fans of the franchise.

#5643 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

zpinman370: would you please change the title of this thread to Mandalorian Owners Club, as you said you would do when people began receiving their machines?

I know you might have a hard time keeping up while trying to keep up all your campaigning- but you should read robin’s post on said behavior
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-club-by-pinball-brothers-she-s-back/page/2#post-6251803

#5644 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I know you might have a hard time keeping up while trying to keep up all your campaigning- but you should read robin’s post on said behavior
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-club-by-pinball-brothers-she-s-back/page/2#post-6251803

Of course resort to put downs. Only wanting us owners to be located in one thread and not multiple threads on the same subject. This thread began 60 days ago and can easily be converted to the owners thread we are all use to going to by simple title change. Do the right thing Flynnibus and bow out. The thread you just started only has 2 pages and is easy to end. Be mature about this please, no more campaigning for your newly created copycat thread.

#5645 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Of course resort to put downs. Only wanting us owners to be located in one thread and not multiple threads on the same subject. This thread began 60 days ago and can easily be converted to the owners thread we are all use to going to by simple title change. Do the right thing Flynnibus and bow out. The thread you just started only has 2 pages and is easy to end. Be mature about this please, no more campaigning for your newly created copycat thread.

Close everything, make a new one.

#5646 2 years ago

Or create a third thread in which you battle for ownership of the true owners thread

At which point a fourth thread must be created as an impartial judge

#5647 2 years ago

Got to play the pro tonight for about an hour and a half straight (must've played at least 15/20 times) they have the Pro at Pacman entertainmant in Schaumburg. The cabinet artwork and translate are very nice on the pro. Playfield looks great too. Grogu is not as large as he seems look in the pictures and on the streams.

This games shoots great! Has really great flow and I was able to shoot off some great 3,4, and 5 shot combinations! Ramps and orbits feel so buttery smooth to shoot in this game (I hope that this translates on the premium). I must've won about 5/6 free games while playing which was great because it was a buck per play! As usual while on location you can't really hear the game so that sucked but I look at it this way... If I really enjoyed the game itself without hearing all the music, call outs and the sound effects; I'm sure that when I do hear it that will make this game even more enjoyable. (IMO) I loved the show and from watching the streams all the music and sound effects sound great so I can't wait to hear it all come together while I play it at home. This is a really fun game to shoot and I think it might be a tad on the easy side but hopefully that can be tweaked within the settings and hopefully the code will be deep enough to make it interesting enough to keep around for a while. I do wish that they did more with Grogu and the Razor crest but either way the game is really fun. I'm look forward to getting the premium soon (first run).

*** The pro seems like a is great bang for the buck, but personally, I'm not a fan of the 2 big plastic ramps in the middle of the playfield. They didn't hinder my vision of the balls but I don't like the way they look. It is difficult to see the entrance to the small turn around ramp/shot on the right side because that's where where the two ramps cross each other. Also, the single flipper upper playfield area is not really that great IMO and most of the times it just dropped out of their to easily or quickly.

321EFE28-9E7A-4377-A99A-4787212936AA (resized).jpeg321EFE28-9E7A-4377-A99A-4787212936AA (resized).jpeg6B0C2B6A-6612-4CE9-8198-9937A85F14E3 (resized).jpeg6B0C2B6A-6612-4CE9-8198-9937A85F14E3 (resized).jpeg8E89D92D-1986-4206-8630-5275427CF1D8 (resized).jpeg8E89D92D-1986-4206-8630-5275427CF1D8 (resized).jpegCD2165E2-0102-4F18-AD70-819A5EC13484 (resized).jpegCD2165E2-0102-4F18-AD70-819A5EC13484 (resized).jpegE03757F3-8921-48E1-8B11-892444FECA46 (resized).jpegE03757F3-8921-48E1-8B11-892444FECA46 (resized).jpeg

#5648 2 years ago

The Grogu figure head in the above post is looking in a different direction than the released pictures.

Mandalorian-Pro (resized).jpgMandalorian-Pro (resized).jpg

#5649 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

The Grogu figure head in the above post is looking in a different direction than the released pictures.
[quoted image]

It moves!

#5650 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Got to play the pro tonight for about an hour and a half straight (must've played at least 15/20 times) they have the Pro at Pacman entertainmant in Schaumburg. The cabinet artwork and translate are very nice on the pro. Playfield looks great too. Grogu is not as large as he seems look in the pictures and on the streams.
This games shoots great! Has really great flow and I was able to shoot off some great 3,4, and 5 shot combinations! Ramps and orbits feel so buttery smooth to shoot in this game (I hope that this translates on the premium). I must've won about 5/6 free games while playing which was great because it was a buck per play! As usual while on location you can't really hear the game so that sucked but I look at it this way... If I really enjoyed the game itself without hearing all the music, call outs and the sound effects; I'm sure that when I do hear it that will make this game even more enjoyable. (IMO) I loved the show and from watching the streams all the music and sound effects sound great so I can't wait to hear it all come together while I play it at home. This is a really fun game to shoot and I think it might be a tad on the easy side but hopefully that can be tweaked within the settings and hopefully the code will be deep enough to make it interesting enough to keep around for a while. I do wish that they did more with Grogu and the Razor crest but either way the game is really fun. I'm look forward to getting the premium soon (first run).
*** The pro seems like a is great bang for the buck, but personally, I'm not a fan of the 2 big plastic ramps in the middle of the playfield. They didn't hinder my vision of the balls but I don't like the way they look. It is difficult to see the entrance to the small turn around ramp/shot on the right side because that's where where the two ramps cross each other. Also, the single flipper upper playfield area is not really that great IMO and most of the times it just dropped out of their to easily or quickly.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

For the mini pf… you gotta give the game some English (aka nudge) to get the flipper tip on the ball in most slow feeds.

The music gets a bit repetitive right now… but the audio commentary from Carl W improved alot. Now he mocks you a bit and kisses your butt … instead of always kissing butt

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona
Pinball Machine
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
Machine - For Sale
Helena, AL
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
6,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Goodrich, MI
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Life
Shooter rods
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,620 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 153.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-stern-mandalorian-pinball/page/113?hl=chrislix and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.