(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,622 posts
  • 817 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by Oneangrymo
  • Topic is favorited by 161 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 440 votes
    45%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    20%
  • Don't Care 337 votes
    35%

(975 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0962 (resized).jpeg
mandalorian-mudhorn-1 (resized).JPG
mandalorian-mudhorn-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_4425 (resized).JPG
IMG_4423 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).JPG
IMG_4424 (resized).JPG
mythosaur (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
manda22 (resized).jpg
IMG_0740 (resized).jpg
IMG_0739 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210840 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_205916 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210650 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230714_211645 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 153.
#5401 2 years ago

If I bash the Bishop, does my weiner become a bash toy?

#5402 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Pinball is all LIES.

Especially Deeproot

#5403 2 years ago

I'll be playing a Mando in an hour or so.

#5405 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

It's just an upside-down standup target. Pinball is all LIES.

There is no target attached to that head. It’s just a head with an arm on it that swings and hits a target.

#5406 2 years ago

Ordered a pro on day one. Still waiting. Sounds like like everyone else got theirs?

#5407 2 years ago
Quoted from gamera9:

Ordered a pro on day one. Still waiting. Sounds like like everyone else got theirs?

Most people probably getting pros in August. Only small first run for mostly operators.

#5408 2 years ago
Quoted from gamera9:

Who’s everyone? I haven’t seen really any pics of people showing them in their home collection. There are a lot out on locations which is how it usually happens. There will be some for homes as well but bulk of the pros roll out later. The LEs should be getting on the lines if they haven’t already. Hoping to have my Le in a couple weeks

#5409 2 years ago
Quoted from gamera9:

Haha. What?

#5410 2 years ago

Had a couple so-so games last night but the last one I somehow got 220M+ from missions (entered initials). No idea how, only played a few yellow modes in that game along with one MB (and didn't think I did well in any of them) but apparently the missions can be pretty lucrative.

#5411 2 years ago

I've been told the first LEs are for export.

#5412 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Had a couple so-so games last night but the last one I somehow got 220M+ from missions (entered initials). No idea how, only played a few yellow modes in that game along with one MB (and didn't think I did well in any of them) but apparently the missions can be pretty lucrative.

Always good to make the player want to play and finish missions. Not just use them as a mindless stack with MB

#5413 2 years ago
Quoted from honkbahh:

I've been told the first LEs are for export.

Hopefully to Canada

#5414 2 years ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

Most people probably getting pros in August. Only small first run for mostly operators.

Just curious...where did you hear August?

#5415 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

If I bash the Bishop, does my weiner become a bash toy?

A very small one, but yes.

#5416 2 years ago

When I picked mine up they had about 5 or 6 more to go out. Playing last night my son just tore up the mini playfield and ended up with around $47m or so on the level 3. He got grand champ and encounter champ and there was only a few million difference between the 2. Encounter ended at $147million. I never noticed in the videos but the sigils laser cut into the metal on that mini pf feeder are really cool.

#5417 2 years ago

Played a Pro just a little bit ago, very fun pin, nice flow, and it's a great shooter

#5418 2 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Just curious...where did you hear August?

Just a safe bet. Distro tells you july, just add another month.

#5419 2 years ago

A possible mod maybe

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#5420 2 years ago
Quoted from ICEGUY:

A possible mod maybe[quoted image]

I got a few of those, we'll see where we can put em.

#5421 2 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

Hopefully to Canada

Yes, I’m waiting for a pro and LE as well.
Ship them now

#5422 2 years ago

Just got word my Pro ships early next week.

#5423 2 years ago

Set mine up at 1984 Branson Arcade in Branson Mo. Super fun game and people seem to enjoy it as well.

Here’s a little time lapse video of me setting it up: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQOvxjxHQCJ/?utm_medium=copy_link

E80F24CC-73F9-4D40-8A6E-2D8935051984 (resized).jpegE80F24CC-73F9-4D40-8A6E-2D8935051984 (resized).jpeg
#5424 2 years ago

code is king and all, but I'm curious how this will stack against Deadpool in a year or so

#5425 2 years ago

I'm curious how it will stack up against munster's in the long run.

#5426 2 years ago

Munsters again? Looks like there’s more meat in the code at 0.96 on mando than munsters will never see, but should we really go down that rabbit hole again?

Curious about fun factor / staying power vs deadpool as well though

#5427 2 years ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

Just a safe bet. Distro tells you july, just add another month.

Thanks!

I messaged my distro a couple of days ago to ask about an approximate date and he hasn't gotten back to me.

#5428 2 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

code is king and all, but I'm curious how this will stack against Deadpool in a year or so

Mando is a good game but I still feel Deadpool has more to offer as well as more challenging shots. But to each their own...

#5429 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Pinball is all LIES.

I've got to remember this one!

#5430 2 years ago

Came to Ocean City, MD and walked over to an arcade a block away to play JP Pro. JP Pro was gone and in its place....Mando Pro. Woohoo.
Electric Quarter arcade on 137th for those keeping score.
20210618_170826 (resized).jpg20210618_170826 (resized).jpg

#5431 2 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

Hopefully to Canada

Nobody cares about Canada.

#5432 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

You’re wrong about sparky - all bash toys are just hitting a switch and making some toy directly interact with the ball.
But the theatrics and personality of Sparky are unmatched - the idea you’re electrocuting this little smartass who taunts you and throws the ball around. Then hit him enough and it’s the best multiball start sequence in pinball. Only mm castle is close.
But I’ll give you Snake - it’s a cool toy also.
Balrog is way way down the list for me - always found it underwhelming, even annoying.

Balrog good example of need for integration. The hurry up smash Balog kind of lame. Bashing Balrog in between different shots intermittently to one by one get members of the fellowship across the bridge in FS multiball is immersion/integration at its best.

#5433 2 years ago

Favor to ask if you own a pro.

Can someone who already has their pro take a few good top down photos of the top of the foundry scoop where the plastic of Greef Karga is at? I am working on a mod for this and mine won't be here for a while. Would also love a picture of the inside back of the game over the helmet where there the space picture with slave 1 and the x wings.

#5434 2 years ago
Quoted from GeekedOnPinball:

Favor to ask if you own a pro.
Can someone who already has their pro take a few good top down photos of the top of the foundry scoop where the plastic of Greef Karga is at? I am working on a mod for this and mine won't be here for a while. Would also love a picture of the inside back of the game over the helmet where there the space picture with slave 1 and the x wings.

I can help. Sent you a pm

#5435 2 years ago

Just received the email my pro is ready to be picked up

#5436 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Nobody cares about Canada.

Well, at least you don't have to worry about one huge border..!

#5437 2 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

Played a Pro just a little bit ago, very fun pin, nice flow, and it's a great shooter

Just played a couple of hours ago. Can't say I'm a fan of the plastic rails going across the PF since they go all the way down to the bottom of the PF.

#5438 2 years ago

Yeah I didn’t think it was a big deal but now after getting some games in it really distorts that shot to the right and I’ll be replacing them with wire forms as soon as I can.

#5439 2 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

Yeah I didn’t think it was a big deal but now after getting some games in it really distorts that shot to the right and I’ll be replacing them with wire forms as soon as I can.

Definitely will look nicer w/the wire forms.

#5440 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Still have not gotten an answer. What ways can you get extra ball lit or awarded in The Mandalorian? So far I know of:
1) Buy it with Beskar.
2) Complete some # of missions, some say 3 some say all 5, which would enable "I Like Those Odds" mini wizard if 5 are completed. I think this lights extra ball and a foundry shot collects it?
Any other ways known? I assume a replay award can be an extra ball as well..

Default code..

EB lights after starting one mission
EB is also available as an award from the child rollovers
EB is available at the foundry

And got to be several more... the game gives out EBs like candy on default settings.

#5441 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Default code..
And got to be several more... the game gives out EBs like candy on default settings.

#5442 2 years ago

Checking in here to see if anyone has come up with an aftermarket alternative to those plastic return rails. I want to buy this game for location but I think those returns look...disgusting. Gonna be REAL bad after like 500 games too.

#5443 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Gonna be REAL bad after like 500 games too.

How do you figure. All plastic ramps I’ve ever seen stay clear for years if cleaned regularly.

#5444 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Default code..

Zep also.

I think this is just gonna be standard on these games, it’s to appease home buyers. The better home buyers - many of whom aren’t much scratch at playing pinball - “play,” they happier they’ll be.

It’s why code updates always inflate the scoring.

If it bugs you just turn the EBs to Max 1 or 0, like I did on my zep.

#5445 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Zep also.
I think this is just gonna be standard on these games, it’s to appease home buyers. The better home buyers - many of whom much scratch at playing pinball - “play,” they happier they’ll be.
It’s why code updates always inflate the scoring.
If it bugs you just turn the EBs to Max 1 or 0, like I did on my zep.

Just put it on impossible mode if it’s too easy. It’s a fun alternative

#5446 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Zep also.
I think this is just gonna be standard on these games

03F2CD58-3E59-418C-B891-73501DBC2243 (resized).jpeg03F2CD58-3E59-418C-B891-73501DBC2243 (resized).jpeg
#5447 2 years ago

Played pro Mando the past 2 days. So far I love it. A real fun shooter. Good scoring and cool modes and missions! Can’t wait to play the LE!

#5448 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:Nobody cares about Canada.

Well Americans certainly don't, and Canadians couldn't be happier about that.

#5449 2 years ago

Has anyone reached the end yet? Is there an end? What's the end goal of this game?

The more I watch the streams of this game the more I feel I'm missing seeing what the big get is.

-Paul

#5450 2 years ago

Thus is the way wizard mode is the end.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Game Room Info Shop

8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 22.95
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Northfield, MN
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

There are 7,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 153.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-stern-mandalorian-pinball/page/109?hl=chrislix and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.