(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,622 posts
  • 817 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 47 hours ago by Oneangrymo
  • Topic is favorited by 159 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 440 votes
    45%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    20%
  • Don't Care 337 votes
    35%

(975 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0962 (resized).jpeg
mandalorian-mudhorn-1 (resized).JPG
mandalorian-mudhorn-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_4425 (resized).JPG
IMG_4423 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).JPG
IMG_4424 (resized).JPG
mythosaur (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
manda22 (resized).jpg
IMG_0740 (resized).jpg
IMG_0739 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210840 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_205916 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210650 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230714_211645 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 101 of 153.
#5001 2 years ago

We will see photos today.

#5002 2 years ago

Get my mando shooter rod tomorrow. Stern sent something a pound so has to be that. Now need the game and topper.

#5003 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

Get my mando shooter rod tomorrow. Stern sent something a pound so has to be that. Now need the game and topper.

Are they already selling this?

#5005 2 years ago

Tilt amusements received their pro. Video is on Facebook of the unboxing. They are coming! The pro looked great!

#5006 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Tilt amusements received their pro. Video is on Facebook of the unboxing. They are coming! The pro looked great!

Yes, that's a cool news!! Thanks!

Here is the video : https://fb.watch/619FmbNZ8l/

#5007 2 years ago

Bmanpin yes if you are on the list when you got the game distributor should contact you.

#5008 2 years ago

Hope my distro gets the pro this week.
Can’t wait to give the pin a spin.

#5009 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Thanks for sharing the link, hope i didnt screw up to much, ive never done a live video and thought that this would be neat to try.

So here is my thoughts after getting to play it. Please keep in mind that i am not a good player, or that i play often. I look at my machines morethan i play them, seriously, but to me they are art and i enjoy that aspect very much.

So theme. I am odd, i do not like syfy (star wars or star trek) at all, so i was not excited for it personally and had no intentions of adding one to my collection for that reason alone, But i think that changed today.

Randy Martinez knocked it out of the park with art. Once i set the game up, i instantly thought, im going to keep one of these. Its that nice in my opinion. I know others will be different, but that alone had me. Play. Now remember, im not a player per se, but i had a blast playing. The upper playfield is hard to hit the targets to, so it was really fun trying. Multiballs came a little easy. So for a player of my caliber, thats great, as i usually am not good enough to finish modes or such to get multiball in other games.

I know its somewhat a shitty review, but its been a long day and i only got about 15 games in before i just was to tired from working all day. Ill get a few more in tommorow, then ill be sending this game down to cp pinball in st louis tommorow afternoon.

All in all, great game, great art, and i will be happy to have one in the collection.

mandotilt (resized).jpgmandotilt (resized).jpg
#5010 2 years ago

I can't believe how much programming it has soo far right out the box

#5011 2 years ago

Looks like from the video the code is only at .91. Lots of great stuff in there already

#5012 2 years ago

Anyone else having problems streaming the video?

#5013 2 years ago

Very surprised it's this far along already can't wait for mine should be tha next week or 2

#5014 2 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Thanks for sharing the link, hope i didnt screw up to much, ive never done a live video and thought that this would be neat to try.
So here is my thoughts after getting to play it. Please keep in mind that i am not a good player, or that i play often. I look at my machines morethan i play them, seriously, but to me they are art and i enjoy that aspect very much.
So theme. I am odd, i do not like syfy (star wars or star trek) at all, so i was not excited for it personally and had no intentions of adding one to my collection for that reason alone, But i think that changed today.
Randy Martinez knocked it out of the park with art. Once i set the game up, i instantly thought, im going to keep one of these. Its that nice in my opinion. I know others will be different, but that alone had me. Play. Now remember, im not a player per se, but i had a blast playing. The upper playfield is hard to hit the targets to, so it was really fun trying. Multiballs came a little easy. So for a player of my caliber, thats great, as i usually am not good enough to finish modes or such to get multiball in other games.
I know its somewhat a shitty review, but its been a long day and i only got about 15 games in before i just was to tired from working all day. Ill get a few more in tommorow, then ill be sending this game down to cp pinball in st louis tommorow afternoon.
All in all, great game, great art, and i will be happy to have one in the collection.
[quoted image]

Anybody seen a Stern Mando banner yet?

#5015 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Anybody seen a Mando banner yet?

No not yet.
Anyone seen an owners thread yet?!

230CF572-10D1-4383-9917-85119133DC0F.gif230CF572-10D1-4383-9917-85119133DC0F.gif
#5016 2 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

[quoted image]

Appreciate the video. Please keep us posted on your impressions as you play more. I'm "not a good player either" so it's interesting to hear

#5017 2 years ago

Thanks for the video Troy! Those clear ramps don't look as obtrusive as I though they might be when looked at from above.

#5018 2 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

[quoted image]

Nice .. is this the same tilt that used to be owned by Trent ? Did he sell it ?

#5020 2 years ago

Some of us older guys who were on SW when it FIRST came out,have'nt seen this story!! I don't "stream" tv,and have never seen any of this at all! So,how am I to determine if I want a pin I never heard of???C!!!

#5021 2 years ago

And,no I don't mean the SW pin.I'm talking about the first SW movie!!Some of U weren't even born yet

#5022 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

I recently bought this table and went ahead and joined the Stern Insider's club or whatever it is called. I saw I had a shipment from Stern this week as well and got excited, but it is just the Insider's welcome pack.

#5023 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

No not yet.
Anyone seen an owners thread yet?! [quoted image]

Hell yes, we need an owner’s thread. And please don’t convert this one to the owner’s thread. We don’t want new owners slogging through 10 pages of Munster code discussions

#5024 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Hell yes, we need an owner’s thread. And please don’t convert this one to the owner’s thread. We don’t want new owners slogging through 10 pages of Munster code discussions

Don't worry, owners threads are fresh. Sound like its time to finally start one!

#5025 2 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Don't worry, owners threads are fresh. Sound like its time to finally start one!

Someone already tried by renaming a 30 day old thread….

Again….

Tilt got theirs… i expect starport/helicon will be next.

#5026 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Anyone seen an owners thread yet?!

No non-operator owns one yet. Your day will come, patience young obewon.

#5027 2 years ago

Never understood the fervor to have an owner's thread before there are any, you know, owners.

#5028 2 years ago

Will be streaming here in about two hours!

703854C9-54BC-4CFA-BFF4-87D67FBD7750 (resized).jpeg703854C9-54BC-4CFA-BFF4-87D67FBD7750 (resized).jpeg
#5029 2 years ago

Hearing multiball is achieved too easily and often.

#5030 2 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Isn't that a dream for a multiballmaniac ?

#5031 2 years ago

Then it should be game of the year...

#5032 2 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Will be streaming here in about two hours![quoted image]

Game on its side, scary.

MainStreet will will hopping tonight.

#5033 2 years ago

Please have a look at the game's difficulty settings and report anything interesting.

I totally understand why they are making MB achieveable, but I personally feel it should be earned. Especially in a game portraying a bounty hunter.

#5034 2 years ago

From what I've seen, I don't mind that it's easy to start Razor Crest multiball(s), I mind that it's boring. Something like hit 3 center shots to light MB, hit 6 shots for the next one, hit 9 shots for the third one. Just a mindless grind on an easily repeatable shot.

#5035 2 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Lol what shipping company are you using..?

#5036 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Then it should be game of the year...

Mando & Roses !!!???

#5037 2 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Game on its side, scary.

You misspelled north end pub.

#5038 2 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

No non-operator owns one yet. Your day will come, patience young obewon.

Appear to be open now.
See you over there master!

#5039 2 years ago

If its easy to achieve then its easy to avoid not to mention easy to start when u need it to capitalise on certain modes.
I think.

#5040 2 years ago

Might want to double check before posting. This is the mandalorian thread, not JJP G+R

#5041 2 years ago

Anyone receiving their pro want to share the rubber schematic from the manual? So I can get a titan order in ASAP.

#5042 2 years ago

patiently waiting for my premmie

#5043 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

From what I've seen, I don't mind that it's easy to start Razor Crest multiball(s), I mind that it's boring. Something like hit 3 center shots to light MB, hit 6 shots for the next one, hit 9 shots for the third one. Just a mindless grind on an easily repeatable shot.

They were talking about this on one of the TPN podcasts yesterday. I think they said that Dwight said that some are once per game multiballs so you cant keep restarting them but dont hold me to it cause im just repeating what they said. Guess we will know soon enough.

Quoted from Tsskinne:

Can you provide a link to where you will be streaming? Thanks!

#5044 2 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Game on its side, scary.

I winced a little when I saw it on its side. But being that it is on the side, I bet Grogu is moving now.

#5045 2 years ago

Any Colorado locations getting one of these?

#5046 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

This is what my friend told me today. He was at distro.

#5047 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Someone already tried by renaming a 30 day old thread….
Again….
Tilt got theirs… i expect starport/helicon will be next.

I just loaded Helicons on a truck, so its on its way

#5048 2 years ago

CO-Bar in Frisco Colorado is getting a pro very soon!
All machines at this location are in amazing condition. About 12 of them. Highly recommend CO-Bar.

#5049 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Can you provide a link to where you will be streaming? Thanks!

Tommy's twitch channel is: https://www.twitch.tv/thisflippinpodcast

I assume it'll be there? Nothing live yet.

#5050 2 years ago
Quoted from mslow:

CO-Bar in Frisco Colorado is getting a pro very soon!
All machines at this location are in amazing condition. About 12 of them. Highly recommend CO-Bar.

loaded up theirs today to, so its travelling there

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Marshville, NC
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 22.95
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

11,500 (OBO)
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

There are 7,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 101 of 153.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-stern-mandalorian-pinball/page/101?hl=jkaping and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.