(Topic ID: 213235)

This is INSANE: Homebrew Pin design is one thing, but a waterslide?

By c508

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 125 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Pickle
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2018-04-07 at 10.34.01 AM (resized).png
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
IMG_2283 (resized).JPG
verruckt (resized).jpg
tp (resized).jpg
2018-03-21_indictment__miles_swkc__filed_redacted.pdf (PDF preview)
Verruckt (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frolic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 6 years ago

It's criminal that there weren't government safety standards and regulations in place at the beginning. This is why we have government oversight, because someone is always willing to cut a corner somewhere.

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Sorry but look how the government has handled social security and our medical and just about everything else the touch. There needs to be something but not government

When I put my pool in, I had to get a building permit for the fence to make sure I created a safe space and no kid is going to wander in and kill themselves. Dude came and checked it out and closed the permit.

1 week later
#105 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Failure to produce said evidence is the coverup portion of the crime.

This could be the biggest problem for them. Until then they could declare they tried their best.

#113 5 years ago

Ha, I had to look up the wikipedia for Action Park, the story of that slide is wild.

And here is the video:

Screen Shot 2018-04-07 at 10.34.01 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-04-07 at 10.34.01 AM (resized).png

2 weeks later
#115 5 years ago

holy crap, just saw this trailer for a movie thats inspired by Action Park. Talk about a timely coincidence.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frolic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-insane-homebrew-pin-design-is-one-thing-but-a-waterslide?tu=frolic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.