(Topic ID: 155772)

This is a thing - Tallest pinball - Who has played?

By HighVoltage

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tallest2_(resized).jpg
    tallest1_(resized).jpg
    #1 8 years ago

Stumbled across this on craigslist and found it amusing. Who has played this thing?

Business opportunity for someone! I think this might be cool to use by some manufacture. Just reskin the playfield like the real thing and instant promotion.

Excerpt from the full craigslist ad here:

detroit.craigslist.org link

----

THE HISTORY How many times have you heard people say, "It's the same old thing! There's nothing new! It's the same stuff that I saw when I was a kid!" Well they don't say that anymore . That is.....since the introduction of SPACE RACE--The World's Tallest Pinball. Since 2004.. . .. Chances are. . .. . ...People who have seen the World's Tallest Pinball have mentioned this new colossal amusement. It's interactive, flashy, dramatic in size, and people just want to play it!! It's not just a game, it's an attraction, featuring a hi-fi sound system and dazzling colorful lights. We have participated at festivals from UTAH, all through the MIDWEST, NEW YORK and all of the EASTERN SEABOARD. Many of the major festivals have featured us on the cover of their festival brochures. Countless Newspapers throughout the USA have covered us, and we have made numerous TV and RADIO appearances. As I tell people, "THE WORLD'S TALLEST PINBALL IS THE HOTTEST TICKET IN THE AMUSEMENT BUSINESS TODAY"

tallest1_(resized).jpgtallest1_(resized).jpg

tallest2_(resized).jpgtallest2_(resized).jpg

#2 8 years ago

Ive played it at a fair....definitely an attention getter...lots of lights!

Needs a Shaker motor, though....Likely a Washing machine off level!!

#3 8 years ago

I think the pro has better flow.

#4 8 years ago

Washing machine shaker Nice one, Art! Hope your health is as well as your sense of humor.

My last LEDs ordered look real nice in my T3 and X-files, thanks...

#5 8 years ago

Thanks! New Meds have me pain free for the first time in 6 months!
    But I take more pain meds for the side affects of the new med!
    (always wanted a reason to use that emoticon)
    Still in Surgery "nowhere land", but getting a Brain Scan next.
    At least without pain, I can sleep.

Always glad to hear that games converted work out well!
    Do you have a pic to share of x files? I dont think Ive seen one.

This Monster Pin is a full size flat bed load!
    I remember that it attracted a lot of young couples trying to get that elusive stuffed animal.

#6 8 years ago

Hey, was out of town for the Easter weekend. Yes, I can post a pic of mine on the X-files board now that I'm back.

Glad to hear of your small victories with health. Hope for more progress and more good news for you!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-a-thing-tallest-pinball-who-has-played and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.