Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by dlbuller
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Check out this CL ad in my hometown. I have a trizone, and i need a new backglass, i wonder if he would sell it. anyway look at all this wrong information he has on his ad.

desmoines.craigslist.org link

#2 7 years ago

Was it you that posted the response ad? Hilarious stuff While it's nice that Iowa is smack dab in the middle of such large great cities like Chicago, St. Paul/Minneapolis, St. Louis, and Omaha, actually finding good deals on pins located IN Iowa seems impossible.

#3 7 years ago

Since I don't know anything about this machine...what was the wrong information?

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Since I don't know anything about this machine...what was the wrong information?

I second that.

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

It is a Tri Zone backglass stuck in a Blackout.

I could use a new backglass for my Tri Zone too. I have flaking on the pink. The one in the ad looks nicer than what I have.

#6 7 years ago

Now that's funny, does that mean that if got at mm translite and stuck it on my jp I could sell it for 10k

#7 7 years ago

Hmmmmmm...

#8 7 years ago

beside the year being wrong, the pin and backglass not matching....the stuff he says about the machine, he is just full of it. either he isn't educated about pins or is trying to rip someone off.

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from btrip:

Was it you that posted the response ad?

no it wasn't me who responded. someone else. it is kinda funny though

#10 7 years ago

Also Buck Rogers is a Gottlieb System 1 not a Williams

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from mojozone:

I have a trizone, and i need a new backglass

Mojozone. Try this. http://ksarcade.net/catalogsearch/advanced/result/?used_by_game=377

#12 7 years ago

plus he said Gothlieb. The same guy had a pin earlier in the year, i think it was a satin doll em or something like that, anyway i asked the guy where his location was in Fort Dodge, and that i was a pinhead myself, thinking it would be good to have someone in my town to talk shop with. No reply at all nothing. I see from his pics that in his shop there are extra rubbers and pin things so makes me wonder, but ive always got pinside!

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from JDub1006:

Mojozone. Try this

Thanks JDub! ill look into it.

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from btrip:

While it's nice that Iowa is smack dab in the middle of such large great cities like Chicago, St. Paul/Minneapolis, St. Louis, and Omaha, actually finding good deals on pins located IN Iowa seems impossible.

your right btrip, especially when a A or B title comes up, we are all gunning for the same one. the hunt is as fun though.

#15 7 years ago

Some good deals are to be had in Iowa. I got a tz for 2500 last month. But yikes to that ad.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 50.00
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Other
Siegecraft Electronics
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 27.95
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside