(Topic ID: 230780)

This diner in Kentucky

By leonml

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robert4pinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 5 years ago

Thx Jmountjoy, Chuck and Dante!
Yeah I’ll admit I told Blackbeard to fuck off after he was rude and called me a scammer. I told him I would disclose the decal before trade or sale. Then after I reduced the cost he messed with me again leading to my reply. It takes one to be rude first before I lose my cool.
Anyways the game is pending pickup and the buyer knows. He’s happy with it.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I politely messaged you letting you know there was a huge decal over the characters and you really should disclose it. I was interested in it. You didn't bother to change your ad. Of course I'm thinking deceptive seller.
I highly doubt you had any intention on informing anyone of anything, as after my messages you should've changed your ad to include the decal.
I think you're a liar.

Reread thread. I was disclosing. I think your a Troll.

#23 5 years ago

Thanks everyone for defending me Chris Yesh and tsskinne.
As for Blackbeard and I it’s pretty simple. We just won’t ever deal with eachother. Maybe it wasn’t the best taste to say fuck off to another pinsider but hey I love the pinball community and the hobby, passion in general. I’ve met a lot of awesome people along the way and just don’t take being called a scammer lightly. Especially on pinside.

So you know what. I’m sorry Blackbeard for saying that. Maybe next time you shouldn’t blatantly call someone a scammer when they really aren’t. If you see all the games Ive owned in the past and no bad reviews than I’m probably an honest candidate to buy or trade from.

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

No hard feelings and maybe scammer was a bit much.
I just didn’t want someone to drive a distance to see something I thought could be better advertised. That’s all.
Glad the pin sold.

Cool. Thanks for understanding and I see your point
Glad everyone can put all of this behind them.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robert4pinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-diner-in-kentucky?tu=robert4pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.