(Topic ID: 230780)

This diner in Kentucky

By leonml

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 5 years ago

I have bought from Robert before. Was an easy deal and he gave me a big game at a great price. No issues.

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

You’re a liar dude.
Why didn’t you put it in your ad then? You put other details in there. Why leave that out? Even when someone mentioned it to you?
You shouldn’t be trusted.

And yet he is. By a lot of people. If he says he didn’t realize it had decals, I believe him. His ad states it now apparently. NBD.

Robert turns and burns game a lot (or at least he used to). Never heard of anyone having a problem in their dealings with him. So I think it’s a bit much to say he can’t be trusted.

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

He never said he didn't know. That's the issue. He KNEW it had the decal. I mentioned it to him AND he acknowledge that he knew. Yet it didn't quite make it to his ad until this thread.
My whole intent was to save someone the agony of wasting time and gas money to go see something that has a decal that wasn't mentioned. Makes sense, correct?

Yep. And you accomplished what you wanted. The ad states it now. And the game has sold.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-diner-in-kentucky?tu=chuckwurt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.