(Topic ID: 230780)

This diner in Kentucky

By leonml

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blackbeard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 5 years ago

I messaged the seller about the details regarding the decal and I was told to “fuck off”.

Buyer beware.

#10 5 years ago

Buyer beware.

I mentioned the decal to him and he said fuck off. He knows about it and wasn’t going to mention it until this all came up.

To me, that’s a red flag. What else isn’t he disclosing ?

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from Robert4pinball:

Thx Jmountjoy, Chuck and Dante!
Yeah I’ll admit I told Blackbeard to fuck off after he was rude and called me a scammer. I told him I would disclose the decal before trade or sale. Then after I reduced the cost he messed with me again leading to my reply. It takes one to be rude first before I lose my cool.
Anyways the game is pending pickup and the buyer knows. He’s happy with it.

I politely messaged you letting you know there was a huge decal over the characters and you really should disclose it. I was interested in it. You didn't bother to change your ad. Of course I'm thinking deceptive seller.

I highly doubt you had any intention on informing anyone of anything, as after my messages you should've changed your ad to include the decal.

I think you're a liar.

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from Robert4pinball:

Reread thread. I was disclosing. I think your a Troll.

You’re a liar dude.

Why didn’t you put it in your ad then? You put other details in there. Why leave that out? Even when someone mentioned it to you?

You shouldn’t be trusted.

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

And yet he is. By a lot of people. If he says he didn’t realize it had decals, I believe him. His ad states it now apparently. NBD.
Robert turns and burns game a lot (or at least he used to). Never heard of anyone having a problem in their dealings with him. So I think it’s a bit much to say he can’t be trusted.

He never said he didn't know. That's the issue. He KNEW it had the decal. I mentioned it to him AND he acknowledge that he knew. Yet it didn't quite make it to his ad until this thread.

My whole intent was to save someone the agony of wasting time and gas money to go see something that has a decal that wasn't mentioned. Makes sense, correct?

#24 5 years ago

No hard feelings and maybe scammer was a bit much.

I just didn’t want someone to drive a distance to see something I thought could be better advertised. That’s all.

Glad the pin sold.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blackbeard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-diner-in-kentucky?tu=blackbeard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.