(Topic ID: 262734)

This All-New Creepy Oddity Museum In Savannah Has A Free Arcade Inside

By PinballPunk

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0A382089-05F6-41DC-922D-7DA27B613818 (resized).jpeg
    F3694E2D-B3AB-484E-AEBA-4A1639E171DF (resized).jpeg
    #1 4 years ago

This place sounds cool..

‘Graveface Museum is located in downtown Savannah and focuses on everything bizarre, odd, true crime and just plain weird.’

‘In the middle of the museum, you'll stumble across a room full of pinball machines — all horror and sci-fi themed, of course. *These are free to play with the price of admission.’

Full article:
    https://www.narcity.com/travel/us/ga/museum-in-savannah-has-all-things-true-crime

0A382089-05F6-41DC-922D-7DA27B613818 (resized).jpeg0A382089-05F6-41DC-922D-7DA27B613818 (resized).jpegF3694E2D-B3AB-484E-AEBA-4A1639E171DF (resized).jpegF3694E2D-B3AB-484E-AEBA-4A1639E171DF (resized).jpeg
    #2 4 years ago

Thx for posting this! This is my place and we just opened a few days ago.

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from graveface:

We can’t wait to visit on our next trip to GA. Congrats on opening!!

#4 4 years ago

Holy crap. Yet another place for my bucket list.... and you have pinball too! Great!!

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from graveface:

Road trip!

#6 4 years ago

Thx everyone! Fingers crossed people start showing up, haha.

3 years later
    #7 3 months ago

Bumping an old thread here, but man, the maintenance on the machines here has hit an all time low. Most of the pins just straight don't work, the vast majority have basically all of their bulbs and GI lighting out, and everything is filthy. I realize that the focus has been on expanding parts of the museum, but the pin experience was really sad when we visited last month.

#8 3 months ago
    Quoted from Adipocere:

Bumping an old thread here, but man, the maintenance on the machines here has hit an all time low. Most of the pins just straight don't work, the vast majority have basically all of their bulbs and GI lighting out, and everything is filthy. I realize that the focus has been on expanding parts of the museum, but the pin experience was really sad when we visited last month.

I'm headed to Savannah soon and was excited to go there. Bummed you were just there and had a bad experience. I'll probably still check it out.

#9 3 months ago
    Quoted from JBtheAVguy:

I'm headed to Savannah soon and was excited to go there. Bummed you were just there and had a bad experience. I'll probably still check it out.

It’s a cool little museum and worth a visit, just keep your hopes grounded on the pinball machines. There’s also a spot called The Portal a few blocks away in the City Market that has a lot of pins in great shape.

#10 3 months ago
    Quoted from Adipocere:

It’s a cool little museum and worth a visit, just keep your hopes grounded on the pinball machines. There’s also a spot called The Portal a few blocks away in the City Market that has a lot of pins in great shape.

I'll check out the portal too.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-all-new-creepy-oddity-museum-in-savannah-has-a-free-arcade-inside?hl=parzival and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.