(Topic ID: 302901)

Thinking of selling WOZ - Need pricing advice

By statsdoc

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider adol75.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 2 years ago

I have WOZ and Dialed In, I only have room for 2 games so I wanted two different types of gameplay. I had a TSPP next to WOZ for a while, but realized many aspects of these 2 games are carbon copies of each other, so I let TSPP go and went with Dialed In.

Dialed In commands for playing with flow, you can't really stop the ball and think of your next move, it all works out because of the flow, and once you get a good control of each shot, it becomes the most amazing game I've ever played. it's IMO the biggest difference with WOZ, a more stop and go game that takes some thinking about your next move, getting the horses first, starting a crystal ball or loading the Rainbow target to have a munckhin mode ready before starting a multiball.

Theme wise, obviously you can't beat the memorable Wizard of Oz, but it's my graal theme, that being said DI works great as an original theme, it's well put, the characters are fun, the light and sound show is terrific, it's a great game.

Overall, I play DI way more than WOZ, DI has shorter plays, I can spend an hour straight on WOZ, never that long on DI, it's a great shooter, with tons of modes, the quantum theater is an extraordinary toy, and the magnets everywhere add some great fun all over especially during multiballs. To me DI is the most under rated pinball by far, it's a fantastic game, and that flow, ummmm you can't beat that flow.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Raleigh, NC
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, GA
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 91.00
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider adol75.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thinking-of-selling-woz-need-pricing-advice?tu=adol75 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.