Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3345 (resized).JPG
Gold_Tom.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Trooper11040.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

What are your guys thoughts. I got a TOM in May and I LOVE the theme and game. I'm a professional magician so it works for me. But something about TWD premium is attracting me to it. I'd love to own both but not sure i can afford a new game. Ugh decisions decisions. I figured I'd come to here and see your guys thoughts

#7 8 years ago

I love my TOM honestly. It's a great theme and a lot of fun to play. The game was a bit pricey since it was in such great condition when I got it. Playfield was perfect as was the cab. I just have that second game fever already

image.jpgimage.jpg

#15 8 years ago

My biggest obstacle is my wife allowing the 2nd game. She is a penny pincher and I'm a spender lol

#25 8 years ago

I would only do it if I was getting a premium or LE...I wouldn't buy the pro. I like the extras and think they are worth it

#38 8 years ago

she told me if i brought another one home, she would break it with a bat haha...she's brutal lol

#41 8 years ago

I've been trying..lol..tonight i was walking with her and the kids...i put my arm around her...right away she said..why are you trying to butter me up hahahaha...she's a smart girl

#48 8 years ago

my ultimate goal would obviously be to have both next to one another....i will just need to save some money i guess...i need another job haha

#61 8 years ago

i havent even gotten to the grand finale yet in TOM...I might just buy TWD when she's not home for a few days lol

#63 8 years ago

Excuse my ignorance as TOM is my first pin...is the grand finale considered the wizard mode?

#66 8 years ago

in my mind, i would move the TOM, but at the same time, i still want to play it some more...lol...choices choices...damn it

#68 8 years ago

there is guy locally selling one for 6500, has upgraded sound and the Topper...thats not to bad a deal..at least i dont think it is...not 100% sure

#71 8 years ago

I just played a TOM that was at Knobels amusement park...they also had a MM remake....it really amazes me the difference between mine and the one on route...after seeing another one thats beat up, i need to keep mine in my collection...I don't think ill ever get another one in the condition mine is in...near perfect! I am def. going to pick up a TWD and just save my $$ to get it. The one the guy locally is selling includes a speaker upgrade and topper and is a premium..he wants $6500

1 year later
#74 7 years ago

So I started this thread well over a year ago...I just wanted to update it, saying I finally got my TWD premium...I ended up doing an even trade on pinside...He wanted a TOM, and I wanted TWD...I can't even begin to tell you all how happy I am...this has to be the most fun pin I've ever played...its SO addicting...I loved my TOM, but this new one is staying for a while!!

#77 7 years ago

I will miss TOM but the game overtime did get slightly boring. Hit the trunk 3 times, start illusion, repeat, repeat repeat lol

#79 7 years ago

TOM has the look for sure and maybe one day I'll own it again but in a basement that I can really own one game at a time, TWD is perfect.

#82 7 years ago

My biggest fear was honestly the lack of quality with Stern...Everywhere on pinside, I hear of quality issues with Stern machines...I knew my TOM was a quality beast the way it was built...but honestly, so far with this TWD, I don't see any issues...honestly, I kinda want to own another Stern already...i like it

#89 7 years ago

Not to bad for my 4th day owning it!

IMG_3345 (resized).JPGIMG_3345 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 38.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Glendale, AZ
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Sandy Springs, GA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Trooper11040.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thinking-of-selling-tom-for-twd?tu=Trooper11040 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.