Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Iamdarras
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

What are DE SW's selling for these days. Thinking of selling mine, works 100%, new rottendog cpu, rottendog power supply, new dmd, new death star motor, lots of new plastics, new bumper caps, new cliffy protectors, new rubbers plus new and original software. The playfield is in great shape with no wear, nice translate. The main downside is the artwork on the head is flaking, I kept it between games but it could use new artwork on the head if not between games. Located near Rochester NY, price opinions appreciated.

#2 11 years ago

This is a funny title. I know a guy who sold his one with bad playfield wear, and flaking all over the cabinet for 2k. And on same token I've seen mint ones go for 2200. So in your in your condition I would say 2500 or so, I guess. Much under-appreciated title.

#3 11 years ago

Here's 1 on C.List ,, 5 minutes from my brother @ Carolina Beach .. Monkey Junction

wilmington.craigslist.org link

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Here's 1 on C.List ,, 5 minutes from my brother @ Carolina Beach .. Monkey Junction
wilmington.craigslist.org link

Posting deleted by author so I guess he sold it.

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from kaz1961:

Posting deleted by author so I guess he sold it.

I think it was listed at $3100.

#6 11 years ago

Id like to know what that one sold for.

#7 11 years ago

Yea I'm curious to see what this is worth. I have a tip top one with no plans of ever parting from it.

#8 11 years ago

I played an awesomely nodded out one the TPF; filled with LEDs and clear coated. Gorgeous. They were listing it for $5,500 and it looked good enough to warrant that. It was one of a kind though.

This game looks great fully LED'd.

#9 11 years ago

Honestly... $2500 for a really nice one. 2K for average. I've been watching for one in my area... but that's what they're usually sold for. $2800+ just sit there until they give up or settle for a lower price.

#10 11 years ago

I sold my very nice playfield, terrible cabinet for 2 grand.

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from jedimojo:

Honestly... $2500 for a really nice one. 2K for average. I've been watching for one in my area... but that's what they're usually sold for. $2800+ just sit there until they give up or settle for a lower price.

The new code update has increased interest in this game over the past few months.

www.pinballcode.com

#12 11 years ago

$5500?? WTF? Has hell frozen over? Have the pigs flown? Is it raining skittles?

SWDE is a $2,500 pin in very nice condition...........

#13 11 years ago

The new code is why it's no longer a $1800 pin.

#14 11 years ago

5,500 !!! I'll cut ya a super good deal and sell you mine for 4,599 and ill even pay the shipping!!! Lol

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from jedimojo:

The new code is why it's no longer a $1800 pin.

New code is rather crap, unless it's from the manufacturer.

I can understand the fun in new homebrewed code, but for the sake of competition and such, you're not going to play a game with unoriginal code...

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

I can understand the fun in new homebrewed code, but for the sake of competition and such, you're not going to play a game with unoriginal code...

New code was officially released by Stern. Go check their website.

http://sternpinball.com/GAME-code.shtml

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinballer:

$5500?? WTF? Has hell frozen over? Have the pigs flown? Is it raining skittles?
SWDE is a $2,500 pin in very nice condition...........

LOL, I didn't say I would pay that (I wouldn't; I have no interest in the title) . . . just that that was what they were asking at the TPF and it didn't sell. It was easily the nicest one I've ever seen. Tons of mods, the playfield looked like glass, played fast, no scuffs on the cabinet. I'm sure everyone at the TPF who saw and played this machine agreed it was nice and looked like a million bucks . . . but no one bought it to my knowledge so the lower price certainly seems much more warranted.

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

woooooowa slow yo role!! its far from crap yo!! The new code has taken a cool title and turned in into a fun challenging machine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thinking-of-selling-my-de-star-wars-price-check and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.