2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by oldbaby
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

SO I have had the joy of owning, restoring, and playing a Laguna Beach Bally Bingo machine. As I look at the information available about this machine here at Pinside, there is one person that has this machine on his (or her) wish list.

Before I list this machine for sale (because the basement has been remodeled and my wife has started calling it a door stop) I wanted to touch base with this "wish lister". How do I figure out who they are?

#2 2 years ago

You can click on the Owners tab from the games info page, it will show owners and wishlisters under the map.

Link to owners page- https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/laguna_beach/owners

#3 2 years ago
    Quoted from KYBingo:

SO I have had the joy of owning, restoring, and playing a Laguna Beach Bally Bingo machine. As I look at the information available about this machine here at Pinside, there is one person that has this machine on his (or her) wish list.
    Before I list this machine for sale (because the basement has been remodeled and my wife has started calling it a door stop) I wanted to touch base with this "wish lister". How do I figure out who they are?

I'm am not that person but I was curious on how one would find this information after reading your post.
    I went to the top and clicked "machines" and typed in laguna Beach.
    When I hit the link it comes up with the metrics and of course says 1 person has on wishlist etc...
    I went to the see on map selection and it will give you the people it has populated and show little dots wherever in the world someone has this game. All it showed were 5 dots in the entire pinside world. All of which had the game in their possession and not on a wishlist. Possibly the member is private or has left the site and the site doesn't account for that? I have no idea.
    Alternately you could list it for sale and it's possible the wish lister has set their account up to see if their wishlist games come up. They would get a notification that there is one for sale and be directed to the link.
    r/
    Mike

#4 2 years ago

also they may not have their location set in their profile. This would be a requirement to see them on the map.
    r/
    Mike

#5 2 years ago

I will be listing this machine and all the goodies that go with it as soon as I gather images etc.

I tried, several different ways, to figure out who the wish lister is. No luck so far. I thought that by starting this thread they might let themselves be know.

I'm not looking for big money...just someone who knows and enjoys bingo machines.

#6 2 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/urspider12
    step 1:
    go to the map of owners and wishlisters
    step 2:
    control f "wishlist", or scroll down to the wishlister section

Good luck with sale

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thinking-of-selling-laguna-beach- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.