Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by centerflank
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 24 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

nbafb_(resized).JPG
DSCN0218_(resized).JPG
DSCN0240_(resized).JPG
DSCN0239_(resized).JPG
DSCN0238_(resized).JPG
DSCN0234_(resized).JPG
DSCN0236_(resized).JPG
DSCN0233_(resized).JPG
DSCN0232_(resized).JPG
DSCN0231_(resized).JPG
DSCN0230_(resized).JPG
DSCN0229_(resized).JPG
DSCN0228_(resized).JPG
DSCN0227_(resized).JPG
DSCN0226_(resized).JPG
DSCN0225_(resized).JPG

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 3 years ago

Thanks for all the helpful comments in this thread. My TAF is sold and I am now trying to find a NIB TWD LE/Premium.

The TAF was sold to the first Pinsider who PM'd me with a fair offer. I will leave it up to him if he wants to disclose the selling price, however it did fall into the middle of the price ranges cited in this thread.

Gord

#52 3 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

Personally, I think the Premium looks the best, especially if you get the green armor from Pinball Refinery. Better yet, just buy a Refinery Edition Premium. I think they still have some.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fs-refinery-edition-twd-premiums

Hi NCR,

Thanks for the link to the 'Refinery Edition' of TWD. I sent Gio an email. I am with you on them as they really look nice. Hopefully they have at least one left.

Gord

#53 3 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

Thanks for all the helpful comments in this thread. My TAF is sold and I am now trying to find a NIB TWD LE/Premium.
The TAF was sold to the first Pinsider who PM'd me with a fair offer. I will leave it up to him if he wants to disclose the selling price, however it did fall into the middle of the price ranges cited in this thread.
Gord

Thats awesome man and you will not miss it once you get twd especially a refinery edition. Its such a fun and punishing pin with some of the best programming ever.

#54 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Thats awesome man and you will not miss it once you get twd especially a refinery edition. Its such a fun and punishing pin with some of the best programming ever.

Do you know who wrote the software for TWD?

Gord

#55 3 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

Gord

Only probably the best programmer ever imo. Lyman sheats

#56 3 years ago

Congratulations.

Lyman is the coder. Amazing.

TWD is a Borg/Lyman combo and what a great pin history they have.

#58 3 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

Gord

You sold TAF not knowing that? Congrats, you hit the jackpot! Have a blast with TWD, that Borg/Lyman combo is pure magic

#59 3 years ago

I own a TWD Le, pinball refinery. I owned an Addams family. You made a great choice. Can't say enough about the quality of the work done by PR

#60 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You sold TAF not knowing that? Congrats, you hit the jackpot! Have a blast with TWD, that Borg/Lyman combo is pure magic

I have a TFTC which is a John Borg designed game that I really like so that was definitely a plus when I saw that he also designed TWD. The only game that I currently own which has software by Lyman Sheats is MB.

TAF is a very iconic pinball game, but I am ready for something new and TWD certainly fits the bill as I seem to be gravitating more towards horror themes.

Gord

#61 3 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

I have a TFTC which is a John Borg designed game that I really like so that was definitely a plus when I saw that he also designed TWD. The only game that I currently own which has software by Lyman Sheats is MB.
TAF is a very iconic pinball game, but I am ready for something new and TWD certainly fits the bill as I seem to be gravitating more towards horror themes.
Gord

TWD is an excellent game, I sold mine but I'd buy another. Make sure to get Clelands code update, so much more enjoyable as it ties it back into the show.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside