19%

(269 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6E6E9C7E-551D-4AC9-A5BD-32947B4DCBFE (resized).jpeg
B19BFB64-A14C-4077-B64D-4C748F95D465 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7240.PNG
44A3C7FD-33A9-4E20-982B-AA74318F45A8 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider classic_stern.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

The gamble is will they keep appreciating in price? Or has the price move of the last few years seen the top for awhile and you could indeed buy them back for the same money a little later? Or could prices crash as AC-DC alludes to.
I paid off my house in 1995. I know the financial types will talk about how you need to keep leveraged up and "HAVE THAT MONEY WORKING FOR YOU !!!!". But I have never been sorry that I paid off my house early. Being mortgage free let's you get some of the best sleep you will ever get.
Keep your 3 most favorite pins so you have something to do around the house and pay as much on our house as you can.

Absolutely. Having no mortgage gives you leverage on insurance, other loans, and sleeping better. I just did it many years ago and never looked back.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider classic_stern.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thinking-about-selling-my-entire-collection-15-games?tu=classic_stern and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.