19%

(269 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6E6E9C7E-551D-4AC9-A5BD-32947B4DCBFE (resized).jpeg
B19BFB64-A14C-4077-B64D-4C748F95D465 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7240.PNG
44A3C7FD-33A9-4E20-982B-AA74318F45A8 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ShinyBall.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#81 5 years ago

Debt free, is a great feeling, try it..at least once. In no time you can change that back.

#132 5 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Everyone that's saying "Sell your pins, pay it off".....why haven't you? Hell, why don't we all?
What's the point of having a big empty house with no mortgage?
You should have a 6 month salary security blanket set aside for illnesses/job loss/emergencies etc. Don't touch it unless the shit REALLY hits the fan.
We have 2 mortgages right now and will die with several more if things go as planned. We have 2 rental properties (one is paid for) that pay the mortgage on our new house. Our tenants pay the mortgage on the rental. We plan on having more rental properties in the future. Being mortgage free is not the goal. It's all how you look at things.

Maybe some of us planned our life better then what you are suggesting...mortgage free and living the dream....w/o debt.. many ways to get there son.

#135 5 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

My point was, YOU don't have to pay off your mortgage. If that's your dream, why not let someone else pay it off for you.
Yes, many ways to get there.

Part of being old is being able to collect Social Security. So keep on working my friend, cause I'm letting "you" help pay for my pins.

#138 5 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Owning real estate isn't really "work".....and it definitely pays better than Social Security......

keep trying..

sry Wacky for the indirect de-rail..good luck to you

#208 5 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Owning real estate isn't really "work"

later...

Quoted from pinzrfun:

Yes it's hard work

This is what is so fun about the forums

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ShinyBall.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thinking-about-selling-my-entire-collection-15-games?tu=ShinyBall and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.