Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Agent_Hero
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Attach32435_20160609_220255_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    2015-06-14_16.15.55_(resized).jpg
    20160324_164202_(resized).jpg
    IMG_20160604_222609439_(resized).jpg
    IMG_20160604_200017855_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cougtv.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 7 years ago

I have a couple rush the rock projects for sale. Like 200 for both. I am way under water on them but would like my garage back........

#49 7 years ago
    Quoted from Meph:

How much of a project are they? Do they have working boards, need monitors, need monitors recapped, missing major parts, etc. Feel free to PM me info and pics.

Hmm, thought I was cheap enough without having to do pictures. I suppose I was wrong!

1 Unit worked with a dim monitor until I tested a monitor not on isolation. Oops, that took out a bridge and likely a component or two off the video line on the pcb. (monitor is currently not in the cabinet.

Second unit lacks force feedback, ICs should be sitting on the seat. It also has a horizontal with issue. The adjust pot was open. It is a 5k trim pot. There are plenty of the other monitors that I will give you with the deal.

Since I was not cheap enough and it is more about getting rid of projects that I simply lost interest in, I can sweeten this up.

You take the two rush the rocks, a mostly empty time crisis cabinet and 5 monitors in various states of needing and give me $50 bucks.
    If you want to take less stuff the price goes up and not down. If no one wants the deal, I will probably eventually put it on Craigs List or something...........

$50 gets you two the rush the rocks, time crisis cabinet with some missing parts and 5 monitors in need of repair!

#53 7 years ago
    Quoted from Kneissl:

Dang. This guy wants his space back. Cool deal for someone in need of a project.. Or three.

Thanks. I really do want my space back. When I bought these I had 3 pins in the basement, now there are 14 ish + 8 arcades / juke / home theater/ soda machine in the basement and projects elsewhere in the house. I have a small house ?
    I have confirmed that the brand new audio ics are sitting on the seat in their anti static bag. I am pretty sure these cost between 30-35 bucks alone. Please come for a deal and give me back room so I can leave the top down and park inside again ?️
    Edit: FYI sfr uses audio ics in the force feedback circuit

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cougtv.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thinking-about-a-pair-of-driving-games?tu=cougtv and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.