Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Av8
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

I think it's time for me to switch up my collection and let the old STTNG go, it's got a real nice cabinet, back box is scratched a bit though. Full LEDs on the GI and inserts, awesome looking playfield. Needs the $30 8 driver board I havent bothered to replace (so the top drop target doesnt pop up). Great translite. What do you think is a fair price?

#2 12 years ago

I would pull the leds and save them for your next machine. People seem split as to whether they like them or hate them so it doesn't add to the value.

You need to post pictures of the playfield and cabinet to get an idea. I would guess 2200-2300.

People are asking 3k for real nice ones, but they don't seem to be selling for it. They tend to sit on cl for awhile before the price comes back down.

#3 12 years ago

Talk to me! I am interested. Take out all of the leds and anything else you want to keep the cost down. Pm me

#4 12 years ago

Wouldnt worry about the backbox. New decals are 75.00 at bayareaamusement. If its a nice example it should sell between 2600-3000. You never see one for less anymore.

#5 12 years ago

If you never see one under 2600 then you haven't been looking. Sub 2k are non existant these days, but sub 2500 comes up if you watch.

#6 12 years ago

I would make the $30 repair before selling the pin if you would like to get the most money for it. As a buyer, I would be apprehensive and lower my offer in case that simple $30 fix actually did not fix the problem.

#7 12 years ago
Quoted from at_t_2d:

I would make the $30 repair before selling the pin if you would like to get the most money for it. As a buyer, I would be apprehensive and lower my offer in case that simple $30 fix actually did not fix the problem.

Yeah good point, I'll go ahead and fix it first - I was just getting lazy...

#8 12 years ago

Does your game have any mods such as lasers, upgraded ships, target decals, a shaker, etc ... ? If not, I think dung is right on the money at $2,200-$2,300.

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from ChadNC:

Wouldnt worry about the backbox. New decals are 75.00 at bayareaamusement. If its a nice example it should sell between 2600-3000. You never see one for less anymore.

I agree. Not sure about the other parts of the country, but was looking for several months in the southeast and the ones I found for under 3k needed way to much work or were not in the condition they were advertised in upon closer inspection.

#10 12 years ago
Quoted from at_t_2d:

Not sure about the other parts of the country, but was looking for several months in the southeast and the ones I found for under 3k needed way to much work or were not in the condition they were advertised in upon closer inspection.

Location obviously plays a huge roll in pricing. Around here, $3,000 would get you a mint one loaded with mods.

#11 12 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Location obviously plays a huge roll in pricing. Around here, $3,000 would get you a mint one loaded with mods.

sweet! lmk when you find one, i'm interested!

#12 12 years ago

Trade you a real nice T3 for it!

#13 12 years ago

Just saw a great condition STTNG sell for $2200. I tried for it but it was already sold and picked up by that time (big surprise). I agree prices for one in less than pristine condition will probably be around the 2200-2500 range. Pristine 3K and maybe a bit more but a guy around here has been trying to sell a real nice one for 3500 for a while now with no success.

#14 12 years ago

How do u know its the 8 drive board?

#15 12 years ago

Looks like there's a hack on the board, I can fire the solenoid w/a ground to the board connectors, the PCB was pretty botched. Someone had replaced the drive transistor to the solenoid before. I tried to replace the transistor again myself but I've never done board work before so it didn't get any better.... I'm pretty sure I narrowed it down but I guess I won't know till I replace the board, probably next week.

#16 12 years ago

Good luck it's a Great Game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 64.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 63.95
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods
Boards
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Pinball Machine
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 26.50
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
Boards
PinSound
Boards
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Machine - For Sale
Sanford, NC
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/think-im-gonna-sell-the-sttng and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.